Member List
Calendar
F.A.Q.
Search
Log Out
Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000  

Go Back   Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000 » Interactive Boards » Art Boards » Sprite Art

Sprite Art For both Pokemon and non-Pokemon related sprite art.

Old 08-14-2011, 01:57 AM
Speed-X Offline

Send a message via AIM to Speed-X
Default .:~*Just Another Pixel Request Shop (V.2.2)*~:.

.:~*Just Another Pixel Request Shop. (V.2.2)*~:.
(Approved by Gem N' Ems.)

I told you guys I'd revamp this and actually get it done FOR ONCE. xD;

BY THE WAY: Just so you all know, note that I'm not claiming any of these as my own "unique idea." Firstly, its more than likely somepony, somewhere, has thought of something like concept of interest. Secondly and most importantly of all, you CANNOT copyright a simple concept or idea. It does NOT count as a valid copyright, by law. So yeah. Also, if you happen to repost and claim any of these as your own, there is LEGALLY nothing I can do about it since they are direct edits of already-copyrighted work. Nonetheless, I would still appreciate if you did not exploit that, thanks.

This is just for fun, I'm not using this as something serious. Thing is I have been VERYVERYVERY stressed lately and feel totally overwhelmed and NEED A FRIGGIN' OUTLET. Custom pixel art isn't doing the trick lately because lately I feel as if it's more of a chore and I, for one, know that that's not what art is about...if you feel like whatever you're doing is a chore, then take a break. Really. So that's what I'm doing by creating this thread...and why it looks so flashy now. I need stuff to distract myself with....

-----------------------------------

Table of Contents
Rules (You are here.)
Edits
Recolors & Custom
Finished Requests, Affiliates, and the like

Rules
  • One request per person per post; just for quantity control. If I don't receive many requests at first--which is so very likely--this will most likely increase to two or so.
  • Four requests at once is all I can handle, meaning that if you see four requests that have not yet been finished before your post, don't request until everything (or one or two requests are done and posted up) is completed. This number may be subjected to change.
  • If a reference image or stock image (for pixel overs or something, for example. I'll specify if you need to strictly provide an image for me, however.) is needed, please do post a link to it or your request will be ignored until you repost it correctly afterwards, or edit it before I respond. That being said, if you want me to make an edit or recolor of an existing pixel that's by someone else...like, just something you found on DeviantART or something, I want to see that you asked for and received permission for me being able to edit said piece, unless somewhere on the Deviation / website they have stated that their artwork can be used without permission but with credit. Just linking to the existing DeviantART deviation / website would be very beneficial. As for sprites by official companies such as Nintendo...it's okay, really. Just...don't worry about it if that's the case.
  • All requests from this service are to be posted here only, meaning that I'll ignore a request if it's sent to me by PM or VM rather than posted here. Just helps keep things a little more organized.
  • I have the full right to reject your request for whatever reason; however, please note that said reason will most likely be a good one and not something totally goofy, and I'll share said reason with you without hesitation.
  • There will be a set "grace period" for everything, and it all depends on the amount of requests / activity I get here. So...yeah. Depeding on what I'm most motivated to do, there may be one or two "discounts" per day or so when there is no grace period for after I finish the request. NOTE: the "Grace Period" states how long you must wait until you request that same thing again. Like...if you request a pillow shade or something and the grace period is an hour, you must, of course, wait about an hour after your request has been finished and posted up. Feel free to request something else during this grace period, though.
  • Please don't pressure me. If I've taken an extremely long time to finish your request, however, then feel free to ask about it. This, though, is only if I haven't already posted in the thread about said hiatus or lag.
  • Please remember that just because I don't strictly require "forms" to be filled out, that doesn't necessarily exempt you from giving me all the info I need.
  • Please make sure to look at the "Discount" and "Inflation" list. Things that have discounts' grace periods will be lowered, while items' grace periods that are in the "inflation" list will be heightened.[/color]

Important Notes and Extra Info
  • If you don't see something up here that you WANT up here, post here and let me know. That being said, don't hesitate to just post here just to ask about something you're unsure about...m'kay? Don't feel too pressured and think that every post you make here has to be a request; all I ask is that there's no miscellaneous chatting here so we all can keep relatively on-topic.
  • Not everything you request strictly MUST be Pokemon-related or anything. The examples I have here are mainly just for the following reasons: Firstly, this board is, of course, a Pokemon-themed board; secondly, there's a crapton of sprites from the Pokemon games to edit, so yeah.
  • Just because I have "forms" here, that doesn't mean you have to strictly fill it out word-by-word. Just by telling me all the info I need, however you do so, will do me a huge favor. "Forms" are just placed here so you know for sure what info I need in an orderly, easy-to-skim-through fashion.
  • Each and every viewer of this thread has the full right to use anything I make here without any type of permission as long as you give partial credit where credit is due. Just don't claim as your own, especially not if it's just an edit; that would be a DERP COMBO x2 for you, because obviously if it's an edit there's an original artist...plus the one who edits said original art. Therefore, that would be considered stealing artwork 95% from the artist/company/team who created the original pixel art and 5% for the one who edits said pixel art (in this context, said person would be myself.). Honestly I could go on all day about how it's just pure idiocy for people to require permission for sprite RIPS and EDITS and will go ape**** crazy if you "steal" from "them" and "their artwork," but for the sake of the length of this, I won't. Plus that would totally be digressing.
    Sorry...don't mind my ranting.

Last edited by Speed-X; 05-18-2012 at 02:19 PM.
Old 08-14-2011, 01:58 AM
Speed-X Offline

Default .:~*Just Another Pixel Request Shop (v2)*~:.

Edited Pixel Art

Inferno Pillow-Shades

• Pokemon and/or Sprite to use: (If a specific sprite is not mentioned, I'll use the Black and White ones by default.)

(Grace Period: None.)

"Snow Sculpture" Edits

(Info: Wow, what a cheesy name. Anyways, it's pretty self-explanitory: pixel art / Pokemon sprite is edited so that it looks as if it was sculpted from snow (just snow.). Inspired by an edit of a Flareon a friend of mine made (Disco).)

• Pokemon and/or Sprite to use: (If a specific sprite is not mentioned, I'll use the Black and White ones by default.)

(Grace Period: About 1 hour after receiving your request.)

Zombie-Themed Edits

(Info: This is pretty fun, I suppose. Just edited to look semi-morbid and zombie-like.)

Revamps

(Info: Note that this is placed under "edits" for a reason. There's so many things wrong with most sprites from the older generations when put up against one of a more modern generation to it, which calls for starting from scratch and just making the revamp entirely custom. This, however, I will not do (at least not for this request service.)...I will, though, shade it in the style in which you request me to and fix up any lineart imperfections, if applicable.)

• Pokemon and/or Sprite to use (Base):
  • Version / style to revamp to: (If none is given or preferred, then I'll just shade it in my own way.)

(Grace Period: About 1 hour and a half after receiving your request.)

Devamps

(Info: (See info note in the "Revamps" category above.))

• Pokemon and/or Sprite to use (Base):
  • Version / style to devamp to:

(Grace Period: About 30 minutes after receiving your request.)

Pixel Overs

(Info: ...just pixel overs of existing images.)

(Provide the image, whether it's official artwork, fanart (The permission rule DOES still apply if it's fanart or something of the sort, or someone else's original character...yeah, you get my drift.), for me to pixel over. Image will most likely be resized before being pixelled-over, and don't give me anything too complex. That'll just clog the thread up. ^^;)

(Grace Period: About 1-2 days after receiving your request. It just depends on the difficulty / complexity.)

Gummi-Themed Reshades

(Info: It's something I conjured up one day...you're all aware of the Gummis from the Pokemon Mystery Dungeon series, correct; and how there's one for each type (excluding the Wonder Gummi.)? Basically, the Pokemon (if not a Pokemon, provide something for me and name the Gummi color you want me to use.) is reshaded to look glossy, and the coloration(s) will depend on its type(s).)

• Gummi Color (if a specific color is preferred; default is no preference for Pokemon sprites, but must be mentioned for anything non-Pokemon.): (Their type(s) will determine the color(s), that is, if it's a Pokemon I'm editing, though the Gummi Colors are as follows: White, Red, Blue, Yellow, Grass, Clear, Orange, Pink, Brown, Sky, Gold, Green, Gray, Purple, Royal, Black, Silver

Fusions

(Info: No legendaries. I reccommend--HIGHLY--that you request a fusion of (two to three) Pokemon that are in the same stage in their evolution lines, but if not, I suppose that's okay, too. Only three Pokemon though. Don't feel like dealing with more than three, to be frank with you.

NOTE: I know I really should have mentioned this earlier, but depending on how you list off the Pokemon to use in the fusion will determine the base, sub, and--if a third is requested--the second sub. Really sorry I didn't clarify this earlier, so...yeah.
)

• Version to use for Base (RSE, DPPt, BW, etc. etc.; default is BW):
  • Base Pokemon:
  • Sub-Pokemon:
  • 2nd Sub-Pokemon (Optional):

(Grace Period: About 2 hours after receiving your request.)

Icon Revamps

(Info: Revamps of the official Pokemon box / party icons.)

• Pokemon's icon to revamp (NOTE: If it has any alternate forme(s), you're required to specify WHICH one.):

(Grace Period: About 30 minutes receiving your request.)

Retypes

(Info: Self-explanitory.)

• Pokemon and/or sprite to use:
  • Type(s) to change into:

(Grace Period: About 2 hours receiving your request.)

"Lineless" Edits

(Info: Edited not necessarily to have strictly no lines to differentiate areas, since even in reality two objects of the same color are easy to differentiate because the amount of light hitting them...but they're edited so that no obvious lineart is visible.)

(Grace Period: About 20 minutes receiving your request.)

"PokéDoll" Edits (concept ripped from Graceful_Suicune and phibb.)

(Info: Basically, using Pichu as a base for the "doll" base, said base is edited to look like a cute yet rather odd plushie of requested Pokemon. Pachirisu can also be used to edit into a base, but I'll just stick with Pichu....)

(Grace Period: About 20 minutes receiving your request.)

Chocolate-Themed Edits

(Info: Hahahah, I love doing these things; they're so cute. Anyways, this was totally inspired by a thread called the "Dark Chocolate Dex" on Pokefarm. Basically, these are reshaded and colored to look as if they're made of not only chocolate (in the original thread it was dark chocolate, but the coloration looks too much like regular chocolate...well, at least a mix between milk and dark.), but most also have caramel, marshmallow, and/or some type of chocolate-white chocolate hybrid. Or some kind of fudge-like stuff...aw hell, I dunno how to put my finger on it, really.)

(Grace Period: About 10 minutes after receiving your request.)

Last edited by Speed-X; 08-14-2011 at 02:02 AM.
Old 08-14-2011, 01:59 AM
Speed-X Offline

Default Re: (Don't post yet kthxbai)

Recolored Pixel Art

"Disguise"-Themed Recolors

(Info: One 'mon is recolored, and recolored only, as another one.)

• 'Mon to recolor as:

Domino-Themed Recolors

(Info: ...Self-explanitory.)

Cotton Candy-Themed Recolors

(Info: Recolored to have pastel colors, a bit similar to cotton candy I suppose.)

• Pokemon and/or Sprite to use:
  • Colors to use: (Generally Blue, Pink, and Purple are the main colors you see in Cotton Candy, but any other pastel color can work, too. Should be at least two colors.)

(Grace Period: About Grace period here after receiving your request.)

"Punk"-Themed Recolors Concept ripped from Tombi. Don't you dare even think about giving me any credit for it. *shifty eyes* (Hope you don't mind. D8 )

(Info: ...I don't feel as if a description is really even needed.)

Albino-Themed Recolors

(Info: Remember that Albinism doesn't necessarily mean that an entity has to be all white with red eyes; albinism is more generally classified by a major lack of pigmentation in the skin, if I recall correctly.)

(Touched-Up) Inverted Recolors

(Info: Personally, I think that a palette of colors when inverted tends to look icky. But...why not have it up here? *shrugs*)

Rainbow-Themed Recolors

(Info: ...These are a bit of a pain in the neck, but it's okay. I don't really mind doing these in moderation, I suppose.)

(Grace Period: About 1 hour after receiving your request. These things take a long-arse time. xD)

Monochromatic Recolors

(Info: <<mon·o·chro·mat·ic/Adjective
1. Containing or using only one color.
2. (of light or other radiation) Of a single wavelength or frequency.>>
)

• Color to use: be specific enough, or just give me the hex code or rgb values for the color.)

(Grace Period: About 15 minutes after receiving your request.)

"Lemon-Lime"-Themed Recolors

(Info: Yellow and lime green.)

Berry-Themed Recolors

(Info: Recolored with the same color(s) and pattern(s)--if applicable--of chosen Berry.)

• Berry to recolor as:

(Grace Period: About 15 minutes after receiving your request.)
Any Other Recolor / Advanced Recolor

(Info: Don't see it up here but want it? Just request it.)

• I advise you to be specific enough about what it is you want, though.

(Grace Period: About ??? minutes/hours after receiving your request.)
Old 08-14-2011, 02:00 AM
Speed-X Offline

Affiliates
Spoiler:

If you want me to affiliate with your thread, send me a PM. I'll be making a userbar for your thread for both here and just a little something for you to add to your thread (despite if you may have a userbar / banner for it already. ^^; ), so make sure to tell me how you want it to look if you have any specific preferences! :3
---------------------------------

Want to advertise this thread?
Spoiler:

Code:
[url=http://www.pokemonelite2000.com/forum/showthread.php?t=113975][img]http://p14.pimg.in/7lIoRD.png[/img][/url]
Then feel free to by all means, I suppose. I dunno why I made this userbar; I guess just because I felt like it. xD;

Finished Requests
Spoiler:

Revamps
Spoiler:

Gold -> BW Typhlosion

Pixel Overs
Spoiler:

Dream World Squirtle

Icon Revamps
Spoiler:

None!

Gummi-Themed Reshades
Spoiler:

Feraligatr (Blue / Water)

Granbull (Orange / Fighting)

Fusions
Spoiler:

Golbat x Blissey

Cacturne x Crobat

Blissey x Exploud

Lickitung x Magmortar

Devamps
Spoiler:

BW ->RB Hydreigon

BW -> GSC Absol

BW -> RB Munna

Chocolate-Themed Edits
Spoiler:

None!

Zombie-Themed Edits
Spoiler:

None!

"Snow Sculpture" Edits
Spoiler:

Leavanny

Vaporeon

Inferno Pillow-Shades
Spoiler:

None!

Retypes
Spoiler:

Poison / Steel Aggron

"Lineless" Edits
Spoiler:

None!

"Pokedoll" Edits
Spoiler:

Riolu

Charmander

Bulbasaur

Teddiursa

Lugia

"Disguise"-Themed Recolors
Spoiler:

None!

Domino-Themed Recolors
Spoiler:

None!

Cotton Candy-Themed Recolors
Spoiler:

None!

Punk-Themed Recolors
Spoiler:

None!

Albino-Themed Recolors
Spoiler:

None!

Inverted Recolors
Spoiler:

None!

Rainbow-Themed Recolors
Spoiler:

Zekrom

Monochromatic Recolors
Spoiler:

None!

"Lemon-Lime"-Themed Recolors
Spoiler:

None!

Berry-Themed Recolors
Spoiler:

None!

Discount and Inflation List
Spoiler:

Discount List
"Chocolate-like Pokemon"
Grace period reduced to 5 minutes.

" 'Snow Sculpture'-like Pokemon."
Grace period reduced to 10 minutes.

"Revamps."
Grace period changed from one hour to just 20 minutes.

Inflation List
"Fusions"
Grace period increased to 3 hours and 30 minutes instead of 2 hours.

Waiting List
Spoiler:
  • Metal Gear Snivy: Vaporen Snow Sc.

Statistics
Spoiler:
--(Specific) Categories Offered: 23
--Requests Finished (As of v2): 10

Last edited by Speed-X; 05-22-2012 at 09:20 PM.
Old 08-14-2011, 02:01 AM
Speed-X Offline

...I know I'm probably gonna need this post for something. Doesn't hurt to take a precaution. Go ahead and request now if you'd like.
Old 08-14-2011, 03:04 AM
The pokemaster Offline
PE2K Website Staff

Send a message via AIM to The pokemaster Send a message via Skype™ to The pokemaster
Default Re: .:~*Just Another Pixel Request Shop (v2)*~:.

Since the Mightyena Snow Sculpture you made was so good, I want another one. May I have a Snow Sculpture of a Leavanny, please? :)

^URPG Stats^
Banner/Avi by Blue Dragon of BMGf
Old 08-14-2011, 03:46 AM
Speed-X Offline

I'll start on it, then.

Edit: Wow, that got done...rather quickly.

Last edited by Speed-X; 08-14-2011 at 04:10 AM.
Old 08-14-2011, 11:26 AM
Foxamivalth Offline

Send a message via MSN to Foxamivalth

Pokemon and/or sprite to use: Aggron
Type(s) to change into: Poison Psychic

Since there is "s" as I bold, so I want Aggron to be Poison-Psychic.
If you think that makes no sense or any other reason, just make it Poison type only.

Your new shop is really neat! And I like this shop's appearance. :D

Banner by Pokemon Trainer Sarah
Old 08-15-2011, 04:26 AM
Cheerful Cherubi Offline
Photosynthesis with Viciousness

Devamp
Pokemon and/or Sprite to use (Base): Hydreigon
Version / style to devamp to: Green

Dolls (you're welcome!)
Pokemon and/or Sprite to use: Riolu

Thanks for making my sprites look like poopy! Stop being so darn good!!

Signature made by Foxamivalth!
Old 08-15-2011, 09:11 AM
Elecii Offline

Hello. :3

You are an amazing spriter - it had to be said.

Anyway, enough of my random talking, I'm here to request (obviously).

I'd like a PokeDoll of Charmander, please.

i can't love you more than this
Old 08-15-2011, 04:02 PM
Speed-X Offline

Alrighty, thanks guys. I'll get all these done as soon as I can. ^^; I was really...occupied yesterday, so yeah.

Anyways, that's all I can take for now, so hang tight.

Last edited by Speed-X; 08-15-2011 at 05:44 PM.
Old 08-29-2011, 01:15 AM
Cheerful Cherubi Offline
Photosynthesis with Viciousness

Hey... How are my requests coming along?

Signature made by Foxamivalth!
Old 09-07-2011, 12:08 AM
SuperUltraZekrom Offline

yay new thread

Pichu/Machop/Squirtle fusion you choose the base.

Derp

MY VPP:

Level 100: 1568
Old 09-11-2011, 08:00 AM
Male Snorunt Offline

Oh my gosh there are so many great options I can't decide what to request. omo
I've always been a fan of retypes, so I think I'll have to go for one of those.

Pokemon: Chandelure
Type: Ice

Also hi.
Old 09-12-2011, 12:16 AM
Giant Golurk Offline

"Snow Sculpture" Edits

Pokemon and/or Sprite to use: Golurk and Heracross