Member List
Calendar
F.A.Q.
Search
Log Out
Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000  

Go Back   Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000 » Interactive Boards » Role Play » Role Play Sign Ups & Discussion

Role Play Sign Ups & Discussion Sign up for and discuss Role Plays here. Have anything to ask about a Role Play you're in, or need to put up extra info for people to refer to? What if you need help with an idea that's missing that extra kick? Do it all here!

Old 11-24-2011, 06:12 AM
Max0596 Offline

Send a message via MSN to Max0596
Default [DS][AI]Perfectworld Phase One[Suspended]

Suspended for now, due to many complications with life, time, and activity. Sorry it has to end this way, but I'm cancelling PwPo for now. I might reboot it, I might restart it, who knows. If you want to put in your two cents, go ahead and post in here.

(credit to Charmander009, it's amazing, thanks!)
[The RP itself]

Introduction
----------------
>reboot initiated
>processing…
>FATAL ERROR-PLEASE REMOVE DISC
>PLEASE REMOVE DISC IN /F
>SUFFICENT DATA LOSS
>WARNING-VIRUS DETECTED
> CANN█T LOAD “firewall8”
>”firewall8” CORRUPT█D
>DEST█UCTION OF FILES IMMINENT
>/Libraries/Documents COMP█OMISED
>WA█NING-VIR█S DET█CTED
>WARNI-██████████████████████████████████████████

“…game over.”

┌▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄┐
▐██████████▒▌
▐┌───┐█████▓▌
▐│███│█████▓▌
▐├───┘▀▀▀▀█▓▌
▐│█████│││█▓▌
▐│█████└┴┘█▓▌
▐▄█████████▒▌
└▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀┘

>CHO█SE ONE OF T█E FOLL█WING
“What the hell, you persist living?”

FILE 8273849
INTRODUCTION: Ah, the Database. It can find anyone, anywhere, anytime. Housed in World Zero, a manufactured world. Now I've wondered, how was it made? All the others were made naturally, but Zero seems to be...mechanical. Everyday I woke up, the massive tower that is the Epicentre glared down at me, with angry, red lights. So obviously I escaped.

I'm Soar's leader now.

ORAGANIZATION: Soar
GOAL: To stop the "inhumane" practices of The System
LEADER: Sara Aurion

FILE 6482123
INTRODUCTION: These worlds are so pitiful. Won't you join me in making a new one? Humans are so pitiful. Won't you help me in destroying them?

ORGANIZATION: Gameover
GOAL: Destruction of all things alive.
Leader: Hainze
>FILE DELETED- UNSELECTABLE

FILE 7193
INTRODUCTION: WE ASSIST THE LIVING IN FUFILLING THEIR DESTINIES. ALL WE DO IS FOR THE GREATER GOOD

ORGANIZATION: THE SYSTEM
GOAL: TO SAVE HUMANITY THROUGH STRAIGHT PATHS
LEADER: ████████
>FILE DELETED-UNSELECTABLE

“Listen, it’s vital you know what they exactly do. I-I don’t have much time, so hear me out. The System stands for free will being completely gone. Gameover is just pure evil, and Soar-Well, that's where I am.”

FILE 3710
INTRODUCTION: Normal population

ORGANIZATION: N/A
GOAL: N/A
LEADER: N/A
>FILE DELETED- UNSELECTABLE

“What I really need to tell you is-“
>FILE DELETED

>CHOOSE ONE

>POKEMON

>HUMAN

>POKEMORPH

>CHOOSE ONE
>-CORRUPTED-
>-CORRUPTED-
>-CORRUPTED-
>-CORRUPTED-
>-CORRUPTED-
>-CORRUPTED-
>-CORRUPTED-
>WORLD 8
└ LUSH, FOREST WORLD
>-CORRUPTED-
>-CORRUPTED-

>OVERLAY OF WORLD-START POINT
>FILE CORRUPTED
>FILL OUT THE SHEET

NAME:
SPECIES:
PERSONALITY:
APPEARANCE:
SKILL(S):
WEAPON(S):
OTHER:

>AUTHORIZING
>PROCESSING
>ACCEPTED

“A short briefing. You will awaken in a dense forest, which is by the way, endless. You will see a village when you are ready-do not force it. You will have no past, and a very dark future. Do not harm the others you first encounter-they are just like you. Other things you might need to know is that you are our only hope, whoever you may be. The System is breaking down, falling apart. Magic, used by the inhabitents of our worlds, is at your disposal. I hope, no, I know you’re going to be able to save the worlds.”

You must.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Author notes: My first RP! I can already tell this is going to be a lot of fun. Humans can use Magic, but not Pokemon/pokemorphs. Instead, they get an extra move, making five. Basically all that can be selected is the Organization Soar, along with World 8. Then create your character. History is not needed since your character can have no memories, as it stands now. There will be multiple phases. Posts will be in an orderly fasion, until it is deemed okay to free that limitation. If you don't post within one week of the person before you, you will be skipped and considered 'frozen', a problem that sometimes happens in this world. I do have a plan for the plot, but it is subject to huge change if anyone wishes to input ideas. Any questions about what transpires in the RP can be asked here, or PM/VMed to me. This concludes your introduction, please sign up using the above sheet. If you wish to not look for it, here it is again, more in-depth.

NAME:
SPECIES:(Human excluded)
PERSONALITY:
APPEARANCE:
SKILL(S):(Humans: Magic spells are as follows, and may 'grow', or you may gain more. Fire, Water, Ice, Electricity, Wind.)(Pokemorphs: Four moves)(Pokemon: Five moves)
WEAPON(S):(Pokemon excluded)
OTHER:

Not to ramble on, but basically, Humans can use magic, Pokemon can use more moves than normal, and Pokemorphs are a little bit of everything, but can't use magic. Weapons are anything your charactter can realistically carry. That means I don't want to be seeing any of this. Where can you carry that? You can't. End of story. Oh yeah, rules.

RULES:
-No Gmodding-bunnying
-Nothing gory, keep it clean.
-Pay attention and be active. Once a week should be fine.
-Wait your turn, please.
-No swearing either. Should be kept at a PG rating.
-Romance is allowed, however.
-If you wish to make an exception, put the explicit parts in spoiler tags, and put WARNING in bold above them.
-You can have as many characters as you want, as long as you can keep up with them. I advise two or three though, if you're inexperienced in RPing.
-Have fun!

Extras:
Extras 1, 2, & 3

---------------------------------------------------
Confirmed RPers/Order of Posting:
Max0596
Winter_Cherry
Charmander009
Grassy_Aggron
Latisiblings
Eternal Moonlight
haybalebarn

(known)Characters:
Max0596
(Too many to count!)

Winter_Cherry
Skylar "Sky" Boschtallen
Shenz
Anna Atoli

Charmander009
Aarilyn DX4002
Windflower

Grassy_Aggron
Experiment

Latisiblings
Vincent Gunhold

Eternal Moonlight
Lorenzo
Aqua
Leander

haybalebarn
Sevv
(Should've reserved another post. *sigh*)
Some facts in this text may be outdated or false. Please take the time to read through the below posts to get more up-to-date information. Thank you for your time.
------------------------------
The Magic System
-----------------
At the end of each Day, your character will be given OOC Magic Levels. Obviously you start at LV1, upgrading each night to become stronger the following day in Magic.

Magic is ONLY for Human species characters. No exceptions.

That being said, let's have a rundown for you human character-havers;

You need to use this format at the end of each Day in your Final Rotation of the Day post:
┌──(character name)───
│(Magic Class:EX.Fire) LV (new level)
│Skills:(all below are default for all Magic)
│Manipulation-1(all levels require 1 LVUP Point)
│Resistance-0(all levels require 2 LVUP Points)
│Conjuration-0(all levels require 3 LVUP Points)
│(empty space)
│(Magic Class:EX.Fire) LV (new level)
│Skills:(all below are default for all Magic)
│Manipulation-1(all levels require 1 LVUP Point)
│Resistance-0(all levels require 2 LVUP Points)
│Conjuration-0(all levels require 3 LVUP Points)
│LVUP Points Left:0(can be stockpiled)
└────Magic LV Up───────
Map of the Soar HQ

|||||||||||||||Enjoy the moment!
|||||||||||||||I take requests...if you want stuff, I mean...

Last edited by Max0596; 09-12-2012 at 06:27 AM.
Old 11-25-2011, 04:35 PM
Socratic Sarcasm Offline

Default Re: [SU/DS][All Inclusive]Perfectworld Phase One

Can humans carry Pokemon?

Old 11-25-2011, 06:24 PM
Max0596 Offline

Characters are taken from an unlimited number of worlds, so one of them is surely one with trainers. The pokemon of these worlds might not be so impressed with your character though. So yeah, that's allowed.

Old 11-25-2011, 09:33 PM
Grassy_Aggron Offline
Nutjob Personified

Send a message via AIM to Grassy_Aggron

Hmm...I may join.

Will a severely limited Ditto morph be all right? (If you wish, I can PM you about what I mean by "severely limited". I've been wanting to use her for a while, but I know Ditto can be devastating. I made sure to limit her as much as possible in that regard.)
Old 11-25-2011, 09:49 PM
Max0596 Offline

You can PM me if you wish. Ditto is a tricky pokemon, finding a fair balance within a morph ability can be hard, because it's usually very easily see through, or near-impossible to see through. Whatever you're thinking, PM me at any time and I'll help you with the specifics, or any questions you might have with the RP itself. Questions being asked here are fine also, and there is never a stupid question.

Old 11-25-2011, 10:39 PM
Winter Offline

Send a message via Skype™ to Winter

NAME: Skylar "Sky" Boschtallen
RACE: "Failed" Early Pokemorph
SPECIES: Gardevoir
PERSONALITY: Sky isn't exactly the kind of person you want to just go up and greet. Loud and opinionated, she's as likely to hit you as she is to look at you, fairly blunt, and refuses to tolerate idiocy, not to mention she loves sarcasm. Rough overall, she does have a kinder side to her, shown only towards Shenz(though she's not enitrely sure why, other than she feels as though she's known him forever) and children, maybe towards those she comes to consider friends, and those people are incredibly rare, as Sky is very wary of people. She tries to keep most at arm's length, where they can't firgure her out, can't get close, because she has this intense fear that anything they might learn about her to hurt her. In spite of all this, however, Sky does have a clear sense of right and wrong and sticks to her morals; she's also quite intelligent.
APPEARANCE: Sky is about 5' 11" and stick-figure skinny, as well as so pale she has barely more color than a sheet of copy paper, with a rather flat chest that adds on to her boyish appearance. Her pale blonde hair is cut short, usually gelled into inch-tall spikes on the top of her head, the tips of which are died blue. She also has bicolored eyes, the left one is a vibrant red while the other is a pale blue, which gives her a serious creepy factor when it comes right down to it, especially when you count in her insomnia-darkened smudges under her eyes. She tends to wear a plain black t-shirt with a halfway zipped up purple-striped black hoodie that has a cutout red heart sewn messily onto the front of it(it was bought that way) that she never takes off along with a pair of sharpie writing covered, faded jeans that have ripped up knees and black tennis shoes. Her ears are full of metal studs and the like, further adding to her boyish and creepy look.
SKILL(S): As she was given enough DNA to at least giver her psychc powers, Sky is capable of using both telepathy and telekinesis, enabling her to use attacks such as Confusion, Magical Leaf, Psychc, and Teleport.
WEAPON(S): Whatever she can pick up with her telekinesis and her fists.
OTHER: Was an early pokemorph experiment of Team Magma's, however she did not recieve enough Gardevoir DNA to affect her appearance beyond the paleness of her skin and red eye, though she has the psychc abilities of the pokemon she shares her DNA with. In spite the fact that her memories are gone, she's still prone to nightmares related to the trauma she went through as an experiment of Magma.

NAME: Shenz
AGE: Technically? 10, though he appears 18 or so. (Don't worry, it'll be explained in a moment)
RACE: Early Pokemorph
SPECIES: Luxray
PERSONALITY: Very much unlike his nearly constant companion, Shenz is a lot easier to get along with. Easygoing and polite to everyone until you go after Sky, he tries his best to at least create allies. For some reason, he finds himself incredibly protective of Sky to guard dog standards, and doesn't really mind that he's not sure just why he feels the need to protect her. The kind of person to help anyone in need, Shenz is fairly friendly and also has a bit of a soft spot for children. Though originally a pokemon, Shenz has no problem speaking English in human form, and is fairly smart.
APPEARANCE:
Human Form: Shenz *It took me FOVEVER to draw this, if this gets stolen, you will be hunted like an animal to the ends of the Earth and hurt a LOT
Standing in at 6' 2" and lean-bodied, Shenz cuts a fairly imposing figure that tends to scare people away from him, but then again, having slightly blue-tinted skin on his face and in box-shaped blotches on both is his inner forearms, combined with eyes only found on Luxray can do that as well. His hair is a wild, spikey mane of inky black that looks like it might be the result of hair-sparying his hair in place while riding in a car going 60 mph with his head stuck out the window though it's not, and he's fair-skinned where it isn't tinted blue. His attire consists of a plain black long-sleeve t-shirt and slightly baggy gray jeans with blue tennis shoes.
Pokemon Form: In his pokemon form Shenz is considered massive by Luxray standards, standing in at about 5' tall at the and nearly a 115 lbs, but otherwise looks like your average Luxray.
SKILL(S): Shenz can use Tackle, Spark, Crunch, and Thunder Fang in his pokemon form
WEAPON(S): His pokemon form
OTHER: Was close friends with Sky before they lost all their memories. He was also a pokemorph experiment of Magma's, however, he was originally a pokemon, not human.

NAME: Anna Atoli
RACE: Human
PERSONALITY: Anna is quite the odd young girl, fairly mature for her age as well as almost eerily quiet, Anna is most often content to watch the world pass her by while she sits in a corner by herself. She has no friends and she doesn't try, nor does she intend to try making any, as she seems to have a low opinion of people in general. It's pretty clear that whatever past she had was rough once you look past the pretty dress and overly polite speech that comes out of her mouth (when she even speaks) but Anna can't remember it and it just fine leaving things the way they are thank-you-very-much. She comes across as being a member of a wealthy family, but you will find Anna isn't much for complaining, and she can't stand whiners. When she does speak, Anna tends to be overly polite a formal, and her tone is ice cold, though on occasion when angered her ability to be polite will go down the drain. It will most likely take time and a bit of effort to get Anna out of her shell.
APPEARANCE: Anna isn't what you would think of were "rich girl" mentioned in a description of her. She stands about 5' even and could easily be described as frail. Long, curly blonde hair frames a pale-skinned face and large, emotionless eyes that are a light shade of blue-green that are more green than blue. A single pale pink bow hangs halfway fallen out of her hair that matches the color of the straps and bow on the empire waist of the white, knee-length sundress she wears which she wears a darker pink bell-sleeved half-blouse over. She wears a pair of pink ballet flats with the dress as well as a small white over the shoulder bag.
SKILL(S): Ice and electricity magic user
WEAPON(S): None
OTHER: Is followed by a Krookodile whom she calls Hook constantly.

...I feel like these are so short and lacking...

Banner by me! | My dA | My FF.Net

Last edited by Winter; 11-26-2011 at 06:58 AM.
Old 11-25-2011, 11:08 PM
Grassy_Aggron Offline
Nutjob Personified

Send a message via AIM to Grassy_Aggron

Quote:
Originally Posted by Max0596 View Post
You can PM me if you wish. Ditto is a tricky pokemon, finding a fair balance within a morph ability can be hard, because it's usually very easily see through, or near-impossible to see through. Whatever you're thinking, PM me at any time and I'll help you with the specifics, or any questions you might have with the RP itself. Questions being asked here are fine also, and there is never a stupid question.

Well, I PMed you. And her morph ability, as I said, isn't shape shift worthy. Only certain parts XP I'm not too keen on having someone transform into something else. I've always been the "mix and match" type, he he.

Hi Winter :D
Old 11-25-2011, 11:17 PM
Charmander009 Offline
WFL Official

Send a message via AIM to Charmander009

This sounds like a really cool concept! :D I kept thinking in the back of my head, TRON Legacy!!! :D Well, kind of xD I think I'll most certainly will be signing up, too, Max. I'll see if I can get something up as soon as things slow down a bit 'round my neck of the woods ^^

Old 11-25-2011, 11:39 PM
Winter Offline

This is gonna sound soooooo nerdy, but Grassy, do you mean only certain parts of her body will transform like Reptile from the Super Hero Squad Show? XD And before anyone says anything--it's on in the mornings because I can't stand the house being quiet and I'm the only one up at that point in time. BTW, hi. *waves*

And lookie, another familiar face drops in--hi, Char!

Old 11-26-2011, 02:09 AM
Max0596 Offline

Wow, it seems I've attracted a crowd. It'll be great to have you all aboard! As for the concept...TRON isn't a great comparison. The characters are just being brought there with a computer, and the only one of the known 10 worlds that that applies to is World Zero, which looks...a lot like the TRON world.

Old 11-26-2011, 02:30 AM
Latisiblings Offline

I guess I'm not the only one who thinks this idea is really cool? =P Giving me a reserve would be as awesome as this RP. Is it okay if I make my SU around a week later, though? I have my tests coming up.

Pokemon Online username: Nate Rivers

Attempting to go 100th on PO main server

Trivia: Did you know that Shuckle can do the most damage in all Pokemon games combined?
Old 11-26-2011, 02:38 AM
Max0596 Offline

Consider yourself reserved. Wow, you have one good idea at thre-I-I mean It took me forever to think of this. Not five minutes and being overtired. I'm digging myself a hole...

Old 11-26-2011, 07:08 AM
Winter Offline

Well in spite the fact I feel these SUs are incredibly short and lacking, unless you need an SU for Anna's Krookodile, I'm done with everyone.

Old 11-26-2011, 11:36 AM
Socratic Sarcasm Offline

Okay, reserve please.

Old 11-26-2011, 03:21 PM
Max0596 Offline

Cherry, I VM'ed you back.

narphoenix, welcome aboard.

EDIT: Wow, didn't see your SU's up there. Accepted!