Member List
Calendar
F.A.Q.
Search
Log Out
Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000  

Go Back   Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000 » Other Boards » Groups/Clubs

Groups/Clubs Start a Pokemon or non-Pokemon related Group/Club for your favorite topic. Whether it's a group/club for one of the good guys like Ash, Misty, or Brock, to the villains like Team Rocket, Team Magma, and Team Aqua. Your group can be whatever you want.

Old 10-23-2012, 04:07 PM
CM Offline
Dungeon Master

Send a message via AIM to CM
Default Re: Gotta catch em' all !: Club

Quote:
Originally Posted by NightmaneX View Post
Hmmm...this looks very interesting. I don't want to interrupt any of them, but I would like to try one out. Maybe when the Hoenn region comes up. I kinda like the Johto one too.
No worries! You can join us whenever you like. Right now in Gold I know we're in Tin Tower (Did I get the name right?) so it would be difficult for your character to join ours to get his/her starter Pokemon and starter kit, but we would love to having you in one of the games. Besides, Hoenn might not come out for a very long time. I would guess Dredd wants to finish Kanto before going onto another region.

Lv100 @ 7896
~Links~
Old 10-23-2012, 04:12 PM
NightmaneX Offline

Tin Tower...hmm...may I suggest something? Perhaps I could be a trainer from Eruatrek City then.
Old 10-23-2012, 04:22 PM
CM Offline
Dungeon Master

Quote:
Tin Tower...hmm...may I suggest something? Perhaps I could be a trainer from Eruatrek City then.
That is perfectly fine!

Now then, I noticed you asked for a Cyndaquil. Now in Gold version, you have to have your character interact with mine to get your starter Pokemon and your starter kit. However, in this point of the game you will have to have your character enter the tower alone. The group went up a level and are now separated. I think they're on the third level, which turns out to be a trick room. So right now it would be... inappropriate, for lack of a better word, to have your character just show up with the group and ask if they know how to get to Elm's laboratory or if they know how to get a starter Pokemon.

Lv100 @ 7896
~Links~
Old 10-23-2012, 04:30 PM
NightmaneX Offline

Alright then. I shall wait.
Old 10-23-2012, 04:41 PM
CM Offline
Dungeon Master

Quote:
Alright then. I shall wait.
You don't need to wait. Since Dredd is offline, I can possibly try to help lead your character to mine. I think I have an idea as to what he is trying to do here, at least for the moment. However if it will be easier for you to wait until we get this mess sorted out in the tower, then I'll personally let you know when we're finished and when the first opportunity of our characters meeting is available.

Lv100 @ 7896
~Links~
Old 10-23-2012, 08:55 PM
Dragotech Offline

Well hey I am sure if ya wanna give it a try Dredd will happily give you a hand and get you settled in which ever you choose.

P.s. Dredd were you planning on a GCEA Hoenn?

Edit: wow i was late on this one
Edit: sorry Hoenn

Last edited by Dragotech; 10-23-2012 at 11:29 PM.
Old 10-23-2012, 10:00 PM
CM Offline
Dungeon Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dragotech View Post
Well hey I am sure if ya wanna give it a try Dredd will happily give you a hand and get you settled in which ever you choose.

P.s. Dredd were you planning on a GCEA Hoen?

Let's not ask about a third version right now. We still are no where near completing Kanto! And we just started Johto for goodness sake! Let's give him a break!

*sigh* I'm gonna have to say I need a break from this. Clearly with the stress of things going on with me, this is only adding on to it. At least Red version. It's hard trying to now get my character more involved, not seeing much opportunity to have her interact with some of the characters. And as I said before, a character like Markus just put her off. And really, with how Latio plays the character and how almost every post has at least one curse word it in, it's something that makes me uncomfortable as a player. I normally have a high tolerance for it, but it's just... ridiculous. But I'll cut myself off there. So I'm taking a break from Red, but I'll probably post in Gold. However... that might also change. There are some things that I personally do not like happening in the games, but again that's personal preference.

PS: It's Hoenn, not Hoen. And there is a "preview" button when you post so you can see if people posted before you so you can edit your post accordingly, or realize you don't even need to post at all.

Lv100 @ 7896
~Links~
Old 10-23-2012, 10:49 PM
Judge Dredd Offline
Master of Shadows

Quote:

P.s. Dredd were you planning on a GCEA Hoen?

Yes there will be, but as CM said, Kanto needs to finish first. What Kanto is over there will be chances to go after the birds !

Quote:
Originally Posted by CM View Post
Let's not ask about a third version right now. We still are no where near completing Kanto! And we just started Johto for goodness sake! Let's give him a break!

*sigh* I'm gonna have to say I need a break from this. Clearly with the stress of things going on with me, this is only adding on to it. At least Red version. It's hard trying to now get my character more involved, not seeing much opportunity to have her interact with some of the characters. And as I said before, a character like Markus just put her off. And really, with how Latio plays the character and how almost every post has at least one curse word it in, it's something that makes me uncomfortable as a player. I normally have a high tolerance for it, but it's just... ridiculous. But I'll cut myself off there. So I'm taking a break from Red, but I'll probably post in Gold. However... that might also change. There are some things that I personally do not like happening in the games, but again that's personal preference.

PS: It's Hoenn, not Hoen. And there is a "preview" button when you post so you can see if people posted before you so you can edit your post accordingly, or realize you don't even need to post at all.
Im really sorry to hear that. At this point red is about a post a day or two a day....and we can work on getting her back involved it wouldnt be time consuming.

Dragonair: 33054
Dragonite: 33129
Level100: 33264

GCEA Link Page Pokemon Evolution List

Old 10-23-2012, 11:41 PM
Dragotech Offline

I wasn't planning on bothering him any further on Hoenn. I was just curious if it just was a rumor or if he actually was planning on making a CCEA. It is enough chaos just managing the current threads and that is not even considering his duty as a moderator. I wouldn't expect him to release another GCEA thread for a long while.
Good luck with your character on red, CM, and if Latio's cursing ticks you off you can prolly take that up with him in private chat.
And Dredd don't overwork yourself with all this. I am sure you have enough to deal with already.
Old 10-24-2012, 12:00 AM
Judge Dredd Offline
Master of Shadows

Quote:
I wasn't planning on bothering him any further on Hoenn. I was just curious if it just was a rumor or if he actually was planning on making a CCEA. It is enough chaos just managing the current threads and that is not even considering his duty as a moderator. I wouldn't expect him to release another GCEA thread for a long while.
Good luck with your character on red, CM, and if Latio's cursing ticks you off you can prolly take that up with him in private chat.
And Dredd don't overwork yourself with all this. I am sure you have enough to deal with already.
dont worry I will be getting some vacation days here soon ;) then i will get time to focus on the game and come back refreshed !

Old 10-24-2012, 12:38 AM
Dragotech Offline

That sounds like good news. Now we just need to work on resolving CM's issues.
Are we literally trapped in really weird glass boxes because I am stumped as what to try next?

Edit: It would be nice to have another character act out something, so I have an idea what to try because I am not sure if I should be seeing a hallway or if there is something that needs to be done to open the glass prison.

Last edited by Dragotech; 10-24-2012 at 12:40 AM.
Old 10-24-2012, 03:08 AM
Judge Dredd Offline
Master of Shadows

Quote:
That sounds like good news. Now we just need to work on resolving CM's issues.
Are we literally trapped in really weird glass boxes because I am stumped as what to try next?

Edit: It would be nice to have another character act out something, so I have an idea what to try because I am not sure if I should be seeing a hallway or if there is something that needs to be done to open the glass prison.
how about you say some of the string shot you fired at the Sage is stuck to the wall and your character just notices how well it stuck

Old 10-24-2012, 03:16 AM
Dragotech Offline

So I climb up the wall like spiderman... that would be kinda cool and because of my character's mental dullness rather believable. Though that creates the question as to where am i climbing to, can I climb over the wall?
Old 10-24-2012, 03:25 AM
Judge Dredd Offline
Master of Shadows

Quote:
So I climb up the wall like spiderman... that would be kinda cool and because of my character's mental dullness rather believable. Though that creates the question as to where am i climbing to, can I climb over the wall?
not exactly. You can maybe try to climb but realize that the string shop helps you see the wall...so you can use more of it to cover the wall.

Old 10-24-2012, 03:29 AM
Dragotech Offline

Well that is not as fun as climbing the wall, but seeing the wall is good to. Thanks for the advice.