Member List
Calendar
F.A.Q.
Search
Log Out
Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000  

Go Back   Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000 » Interactive Boards » Role Play » Role Play Sign Ups & Discussion

Role Play Sign Ups & Discussion Sign up for and discuss Role Plays here. Have anything to ask about a Role Play you're in, or need to put up extra info for people to refer to? What if you need help with an idea that's missing that extra kick? Do it all here!

Old 06-15-2012, 02:26 AM
timothyg016 Offline

Default Re: War of Worlds [SU & DS]

Okay..

Later on, he will become a subject for an Intov Super Soldier project with its latest technology. This will be a 100% success and Jinn will become a Super Soldier that will become a threat to all the planets. This will also remove the limiter on when he will die.

Some of his powers.
1. Instant Regeneration - Jinn can instantly regenerate himself anywhere. This powers weakness is that if Jinn keeps on using this, he will eventually kill himself. He also cannot regenerate himself if he is dead.
2. Modify - This allows Jinn to change his body heat to adapt to his enviroment. This also allows control over 100%+ of his mind and body thanks to Intov. He can activate telekinesis. He also can modify any part of his body to do anything that a human is capable of. It's weakness is that if he does anything too much, he can eventually explode his heart.
3. Physique & Silk Skin - His physique has become 10,000,000x the strongest human on the Earth. His heart has also been modified to adapt to the change and cannot shut down from the change. He also has a Silk Skin ability. Regular bullets, AP, lasers, and melee weapons have no effect on him. What does, however, is alien nuclear technology, PHEONIX laser technology, and some MECHA technology.

I may add more before the RP starts. But how is this?
Old 06-15-2012, 10:50 PM
most duded Offline

ok. just add it to your su and it'll be fine.
Anyone reading this, please tell me ideas to get more members or make it a better rp.

Last edited by most duded; 06-16-2012 at 08:59 PM.
Old 06-16-2012, 09:11 PM
most duded Offline

Name:Cyroz Hurtigo

Appearence: He is a tall, muscular man, standing at 10 ft. He has rough features and colored skin. His eye that is not mechanical is dark green. A top quarter of his head is mechanical, making the eye a metal, laser shooting sphere. One of his arms and the part of his chest nearest is machanical. The mechanical arm is strong enough to break diamond. He has both mechanical feet with miny jet packs in them. One of this legs is completely mechanical, while the other is all skin. He wears a mechanical suit. His mechanical hand can become a mechanical laser machine-gun.

Personality: He shows much mercy if he hears the victims voice or looks them in the eye with his non-mechanical eye. He does not enjoy war so he has someone program him to attack. He is never smiling because grief fills him. He is always looking for another way, but ends up killing them. He is always trying to help the enemy, but he is not a traitor. He just want's the war to cease. He loves the feel of pain; he feels like he deserves it. He would sacrifice himself to save a young child or inaccent person. He burries the bodys he finds and gives them flowers in non-war time. He never
would harm a bistander even if he was programmed to.

History: Cyroz was born a normal boy. While visiting another planet for a field trip, Hyprokure attacked. He was on of the few survivors, but was missing most of his body. They replaced these parts with mechanical parts. He never wanted any war, but was drafted. His family was killed in the war as soon as they went. He went to establish defenses, but he was but into the battle field. He killed at least 200 in the short amount of time he was their. When the Xrosis attacked the ship, he was beamed up to help defend. He has, since then, tried to kill as little people as possible.

Place in army:Cyborg

What planet are you working for:Intov

Equitment: He carries no equipment because, well, he is equitment. He does, however, return items from dead bodies to their rightfull spiecies. So, at times, he has that equitment.

Powers: His mechanical eye can sense heat and lock on. Once locked on, it fires a laser that is 500 degrees farenhiet. This laser kills on contact.

His mechanical fist is stronger than diamond. It can punch through everything exept for flesh. He cannot punch through it, but he can crush them to death.

This hand can also morph into a rapid fire mini gun. This shoots the lasers from his eyes at 10 lasers per second. In 2 minutes, he could destroy a pyramid.

What are you smartest with?:I am smartest with technology. Mainly weapon technology. My systems can hack enemy weapons.

Last edited by most duded; 06-17-2012 at 06:14 PM.
Old 06-17-2012, 05:39 PM
timothyg016 Offline

question.. can we start the RP then for anyone who wants to join, they make an SU and if approved, they can go ahead and start posting in the RP?
Old 06-17-2012, 05:42 PM
most duded Offline

I will make the thread when every planet has at least a leader. remember, everyone can make 3 trainers, but only one can be a leader.
king is taken
president is needed
head intelligence is needed
general is needed.

Old 06-17-2012, 11:00 PM
timothyg016 Offline

k
Old 06-19-2012, 03:46 AM
Ninja TK Offline

Send a message via AIM to Ninja TK

I'm liking the concept behind this. However, there are some things I still need to know. What kind of forces these other planets have, their methods of attack, things like that. In detail, not generalizations. Having an army of 2000 galaxies doesn't tell me much about the things that comprise it. How was America and other said continents taken over? I do plan on signing up for this, I just need a little time to create my SU. I haven't RP'd too much, and the last time I did was like 3 years ago on this site during the WAR, so I don't even remember it lol.

EDIT:

Here is my sign up form.
Hope this isn't too bad.

Name: Alex Hagar, nicknamed "Axe".

Appearence: Alex stands 6 feet tall with broad shoulders and a muscular body type. His eyes are colored a deep blue, often so dark they seem black from a distance. His hair is a light blonde that shines when in the sun. A series of scars cover his right arm, while the left is in a sling. Dressed in the standard uniform for soldiers, a camo short sleeved shirt in which he tore the sleeves off and camo pants with light tan combat boots. He also carries a mid-sized backpack over his shoulders.

Personality: Alex is known for his quickness to think, as well as act. He never wages into a war he knows nothing about, nor has he ever been in a situation where he hasn't had total control, despite which side is winning. His calm, laid back nature helps aid him in making the right decisions on hard tasks at hand; always weighing the pros and cons before chosing a path. Alex has a huge heart for the country he loves, protects, and serves.

History: Alex Hagar, known in his ranks as "Axe", was a Major General stationed in northern Texas to help train new recruits for the United States Army as well as oversee the research facility in the area. In this particular facility, scientists were researching the effects of a newly created serum that would give the U.S. the upper hand no matter what the enemy or odds by boosting the soldiers' strength, stamina, speed, reflexes and vision. Without an apt test subject, the scientists were unable to fully test this serum, until Alex stepped forward and put his life up for grabs. In hopes of creating a so called "Super Soldier" the scientists then prepped Alex for the upcoming tests. Before being subject to the trials ahead, he made time to call his wife and newborn child back in California, vowing he would visit soon after the recruits were trained. The serum ended up working and halting astounding results. All of his senses had been increased ten fold. Only moments after conducting the final test, a foreign force of unknown magnitude came upon Earth, starting with America. These forces were spread across the entire U.S., attacking entire states at a time. The facility was chaos; scientists rushing to gather data and make an escape. Alex, still being inside the machine (much like one used for cat scans) was unaware of the devastation going on outside. Unable to free himself from the machine on the inside, he was only able to scream for help as he heard the cries of the men around him. Explosions could be heard as well as returning gunfire. After a while, the noise began to fade. Whatever was going on outside, his men and the scientists had lost. A loud beeping noise could then be heard. The intruders had sent a missle plumetting toward the facility, detonating near Alex's location. The machine was sent soaring, twirling in the air. Alex, being stuck in the machine, started to fade in and out of consciousness, until finally a white light was seen before him as the machine hit the ground. (Not wanting to really reveal more than that at the moment because of the significance it will have in the story.)

Place in army: Major General of the United States Army (soldier now that the Americas have fallen).

What planet are you working for: Earth

*Equipment: Alex has a small variety of weapons at his disposal. Two pistols contained in their holsters, one on each side of his body. He has a backpack he carries that has 3 flashbang grenades, two explosive grenades, ammunition, and a flare gun with two flares.

@Powers: Alex doesn't have any "powers". He can heal five times faster than a regular human. His senses have been heightened beyond that of any mortal.

>What are you smartest with?: He knows a lot about weapons in general. There isn't a gun he has encountered in which he doesn't know. He is also good with strategies, as well as actual hand to hand combat.

<What weapons are you fluent in?: Alex can use any gun put at his disposal. From sniper rifles, to hand guns, he can use each with 100% efficiency. He also knows how to use a variety of vehicles, including tanks and helicopters, even submarines.

Banner and Avatar thanks to Lan.exe

Last edited by Ninja TK; 06-19-2012 at 05:03 AM.
Old 06-19-2012, 03:07 PM
most duded Offline

approved. I'll work on that. Thanks for the ideas.

Old 06-19-2012, 05:12 PM
Ninja TK Offline

Send a message via AIM to Ninja TK

Sweet. I'll keep my eye out for this and see if I can't get more people to join.

Banner and Avatar thanks to Lan.exe
Old 06-27-2012, 03:02 PM
Necromancer Offline

Plannign on signing up, but define "Tank" please?

It would be awesome if someone could get me a signature made.
Old 06-27-2012, 11:41 PM
most duded Offline

tank is someone stronger than regular soldeirs. they're powerful and normally stand out from the rest. I'll reserve you, what planet what spot.

Old 06-28-2012, 09:47 AM
Necromancer Offline

Reserve me as a tank in Hyprokure, please :3

EDIT:
SU here (WIP);

Name: Kuxir Sixoraw

Appearence: Stands 11 feet tall and very muscular, Kuxir is a living Bastion. No one has yet seen him without his armor, as he is constantly out fighting. He has a black-hued skin, and his most distinctive feature are his large, Pale-Green irises. While his natural size alone is massive, he wears a thick black armor suit. A black helmet, adorned with several spikes pointing backwards Offers full head protection, While the eyes, nose and mouth are left open. An invisible forcefield covers this opening. His shoulder pads are adorned with a small, single spike, with small gray chains attached to it, With real miniature skulls hanging from them. The black body armour that he wears features a distinctive jetpack on the back; Two artificial bat wings that are fully controllable by small transmitters attached to Kuxir's brains. The mains chestplate features a muscle motif. He wears a belt, featuring all kinds of mettalised skulls; From all the different races he fought. Some are big and feature huge tusks, others are sleek and resemble a canine skull. His left arm is covered entirely by one big Pitch-Black arm cannon; A long Bar with 6 sides, and a small hole at the end. The arm cannon can change forms; and is controlled using a control unit around his right leg, appearing as a thickened piece of black armor. He also wears a green cape, featuring an animated flame print on the inside.

Personality: Kuxir is usually a calm and docile person, not easy to provoke. Even during a war or when fighting; He keeps a calm, Carefree altitude. As if playing a mere game. His actions are usually taken as Sadistic though, as he takes enjoyment in blasting hostile lifeforms with his powerful arm cannon. He has a lordly air around him, obtained by never making any mistakes and never losing any battle; Although his massive power alone is enough to make everyone obey him.

History: Kuxir was born as one of the many normal civilians; Serving in the army as a soldier. However, his father, a prestigious scientist, Discovered an alternate way to creating energy, far bypassing the destructive forces containd in Nuclear fusion. He put such a generator inside an old custom arm-cannon model, as it was the only weapon with fit material. He equipped his son with this devastating weapon in tandem with a control unit around his right leg, in hope of him reaching the rank of a super soldier. However, during Kuxir's first battle, it became clear that he would far surpass the rank of Super soldier; One shot of his cannon blew up a whole formation of hostile battle vehicles. Noted for his Terrific power, he was quickly put in the rank of Tank by the King, Ken Gheng.

Place in army: Tank

What planet are you working for: Hyprokure.

Equipment:
-Arm cannon; Also known as 'The Rod Of Demise'. This cannon can create energy inside itself, and release it through the small opening at the end. The intense beams of power can instantly vaporize nearly everything. The Control unit around Kuxir's leg helps him in charging and releasing the power. Also Substitues as a hefty club.

-Jetpack: Kuxir's unique jetpack, which substitutes real bat-like wings, make him capable of flight. One mighty flap is capable of lifting him and his apparently heavy, but lightweight armor up. The wings are made out of a very precious metallic substance, which is very flexible and durable.

Powers:
-Arm cannon: See Equipment.

-Flight: See Jetpack.

-Psychical powers: Most of the race of Hyprokure inhibit a slight ability of Mind-control, telepathy, telekinesis, etc. This is also true for Kuxir, as he has minor psychical abilities. He is capable of lifting lightweight objects, and using his Arm Cannon and Control Unit as if it were a part of him.

-Nuclear fusion: Having mastered the immense powers contained in his Arm cannon, he is capable of creating small amounts of Nuclear fusion power nearby. Mostly involves creating violent explosions, but can also be used to backup power supplies.

--
Cheereo!

It would be awesome if someone could get me a signature made.

Last edited by Necromancer; 06-28-2012 at 08:31 PM.
Old 08-17-2012, 02:31 PM
most duded Offline

approved.
i am continueing this thread so post on.