Member List
Calendar
F.A.Q.
Search
Log Out
Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000  

Go Back   Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000 » Interactive Boards » Creative Writing

Creative Writing Share your fan fiction, stories, poems, essays, editorials, song lyrics, or any other related written work. All written must be your creation. Start a new thread, and keep replying to that thread as you add on more chapters. Anyone can join in at anytime.

Old 06-14-2012, 01:01 AM
Neku Sakuraba Offline
Sound Garden

Send a message via AIM to Neku Sakuraba Send a message via Skype™ to Neku Sakuraba
Default 傳說中的天空口袋妖怪 (Legends of the Sky Pokemon)

--Insert Banner Here--

傳說中的天空口袋妖怪:
There are myths about Legendary Pokemon such as Entei, or Suicune, or Arceus. But, there once was a tale about the ancient Sky Pokemon that lived in a kingdom known as Acclatia. They watched over the Pokemon who lived in the kingdom of Terria. In each section of Terria, there was a God Sky Pokemon who watched over that part. There are twelve different parts of Terria. They are Hidouna, Larea, Gigiouni, Ooiach, Central, Gemen, Adeekcial, Mirc, Utians, Fa, Le, and So. Central was the biggest part of Terria, and also where Demigod Sky Pokemon were trained. Each God had a Demigod to mentor. When they thought the Demigod was ready, they would become Gods themselves. Sadly, the scroll that had the legend was lost. But I can tell you all about it.

**Just as an authors note, some of these characters will be based off of friends and people I have met here in PE2K and in real life. There will be openings for some new characters based off of someone if I manage to get stuck with the characters I have. Also, I will put in some sprites. I think most of them might be from Dino (Is that okay?) If not, then they will be from me. You can tell the difference because mine are terrible xD**

[CENTER]This story follows the tale of Onkei, the Sky Snivy. We will watch her progress her journey from Demigoddess to an actual Goddess. She will meet many new friends along the way and evolve in not just strength, but in maturity, too.

Meet the characters of this story!:

(Sprite made by Dino)
Onkei, the Sky Snivy ()
Ability: Tangled Feet

???????? (?)
Ability: ???????

???????? (?)

???????? (?)

???????? (?)

???????? (?)

Kinkou, the Sky Mew ()
Ability: Synchronize

Dokuritsu, the Sky Shaymin (
Ability: Serene Grace

**I hope you'll enjoy! ^^**

Links
Code:
Level 100: 3287 Proud Deviant of the PE2K Deviants
Have PesterChum for some reason? Contact me on it! (neonSound)
Old 06-14-2012, 01:43 AM
Graceful_Suicune Offline
Race the North Wind

Send a message via AIM to Graceful_Suicune Send a message via Yahoo to Graceful_Suicune Send a message via Skype™ to Graceful_Suicune
Default Re: 傳說中的天空口袋妖怪 (Legends of the Sky Pokemon)

Three points to this.

1) I cannot read that text. It's in a horrifically blinding pale colour and it's annoying/difficult to read. Dx I had to highlight the whole thing to invert the colours to be able to read it.

2) In the rules, it clearly states not to post a story without posting an actual chapter. However, since you posted a backstory and some characters, I will not lock this straight away, but instead I'll give you a week to get a chapter up. Sound fair? :]

3) You must get direct permission from Dino to use his sprites here. It will probably be fine with him, but since you didn't get proper permission, you must. And make it very clear that you got his permission, and which sprites are his.

4) You failed to actually center the text. xD There's opening centre coding, but you didn't close it.

The backstory sounds interesting though. I'm looking forward to reading some. ^^

~GS.

Pokemon Crossroads!
Pe2k's spiritual successor! :D I'm Suicune's Fire there.