Member List
Calendar
F.A.Q.
Search
Log Out
Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000  

Go Back   Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000 » Pokemon Main Boards » Pokemon: Interactive Center » Pokemon Wi-Fi Trading Center

Pokemon Wi-Fi Trading Center Offer your Pokemon in Pokemon Black/White, Pokemon HeartGold/SoulSilver and Pokemon Diamond/Pearl/Platinum for trade or request Pokemon for trade.

Old 06-22-2012, 02:00 AM
Willben20 Offline

Default Willben20's Breeding Projects Center

Greetings, Welcome to my Breeding Projects Center, where I breed pokemon with specific movesets.

I shall create an egg move pokemon for each type from Bug to Water, these will be my primary, or 'Showcase' pokemon. Currently that list consists of only two, but that will change soon enough.

I will also do projects for other pokemon I like, outside the Showcase ones, which I will update when I have completed one.

You may request a specially bred pokemon. Specific Movesets, Genders, and Natures can be requested, but note, the more detailed the request, the longer it could take to get to you. I recommend you pick only three moves, I've often had issues when trying for a fourth egg move.

I will NOT breed until you get a Shiny, but, if a Shiny hatches and happens to match your request, then bonus for you, the price of the project will not go up because of it.

I do NOT do IV/EV training, if you want that, you may take the pokemon to one of the other threads on this forum. (But others might if they join this Thread)

If you wish to help out with the Breeding Projects, then please send me a PM. I'm mainly looking for IV/EV trainers, Traders (to determine the value of the Projects and exchange them for other valuable pokemon), and Additional Breeders (To make tough Projects go faster, or to have multiple projects at once)

All trades will be through my HeartGold Friend Code: 2323-1977-2090

NOTE: I only have 3rd and 4th Gen pokemon games, so your out of luck if you want a 5th gen egg move pokemon

Last edited by Willben20; 06-22-2012 at 02:20 AM. Reason: Added Friend Code
Old 06-22-2012, 02:06 AM
Willben20 Offline

Default Re: Willben20's Breeding Projects Center

--Showcase Pokemon: 4 of 17
Bug: Scyther: Silver Wind, Bug Buzz, Night Slash, Razer Wind
Dark: Poochyena: Fire Fang, Ice Fang, Poison Fang
Dragon: (In Progress: Dratini)
Electric: (Planned: Pachirisu)
Fighting: (Planned: Tyrogue)
Fire: Charmander: Ancient Power, Crunch, Flare Blitz, Dragon Claw
Flying: (Planned: Pidgy)
Ghost: (Planned: Duskull)
Grass: (Planned: Tangela)
Ground: (Planned: Cubone)
Ice: (Planned: Snorunt)
Normal: (Planned: Eevee)
Poison: Ekans: Poison Fang, Poison Tail, Bite
Psychic: (Planned: Natu)
Rock: (Planned: Larvitar)
Steel: (Planned: Skarmory)
Water: (Planned: Marill)

--Current Side Projects

N/A

--Current Requested Projects

N/A

--

Now Open and accepting requests. Do try to make it challenging for me =)

Last edited by Willben20; 06-27-2012 at 06:45 PM. Reason: Finished a Showcase (Poochyena)