Member List
Calendar
F.A.Q.
Search
Log Out
Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000  
 

Go Back   Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000 » Interactive Boards » Role Play » Role Play Sign Ups & Discussion

Role Play Sign Ups & Discussion Sign up for and discuss Role Plays here. Have anything to ask about a Role Play you're in, or need to put up extra info for people to refer to? What if you need help with an idea that's missing that extra kick? Do it all here!


Reply
 
Thread Tools
  #211  
Old 11-02-2012, 01:09 AM
Kamikaze's Avatar
Kamikaze Offline
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: Sweden
Posts: 239
Default Re: [Crossover] Interlinked [FF/PKMN] (SU/DS)

Yes well, not terribly much is actually known about the topic of Aura and the subsequent manipulation. Which is both good and bad I suppose. It theoretically gives me a bit more wiggleroom when I write, but it also has less canon stuff to base it on. Not that I intend to go crazy with imagination, but that's for another time altogether. xD

And yes, some history revealed, and more to come, about Belcarth at least, Mike will have his turn as well eventually. I'm not quite happy with the ending, but it will have to do. Let's just hope I get to continue this time. Last time I RPed Belcarth he was in a similar situation, then the RP died and it really looked like I just killed him off. I had so much planned for that RP, most of the active RPers did, but then WAR ended, and everybody just dropped it when points were no longer given out, despite everyone promising not to do just that. xD Oh well, no point in crying over spilled milk. =P

And an off-topic question for CM, and I guess anyone else in the Sacred Shredded Bonds RP that is active here also, any chance that is still coming back? I suppose not, since it's been three months since the last post, but I have to ask anyhow. I hate to see so much potential go to waste. =(
__________________

Random Sprite Art, all done by me. That includes the animated Shaymin I use as an avatar.

Last edited by Kamikaze; 11-02-2012 at 02:05 PM. Reason: Spelling. >_>
Reply With Quote
  #212  
Old 11-02-2012, 07:46 PM
Altrius's Avatar
Altrius Offline
 
Join Date: Nov 2008
Location: Destination: Unknown.
Posts: 630
Default Re: [Crossover] Interlinked [FF/PKMN] (SU/DS)

I figured i'd simply head to the Captial as thats where all the fun was at heh :)
__________________
Many thanks to Neo Emolga for the Avatar and Signature <3
Reply With Quote
  #213  
Old 11-02-2012, 09:38 PM
Sight of the Stars's Avatar
Sight of the Stars Offline
 
Join Date: May 2008
Location: Top of Mt. Everest. -shivers- Cold.
Posts: 4,043
Send a message via AIM to Sight of the Stars Send a message via Skype™ to Sight of the Stars
Default Re: [Crossover] Interlinked [FF/PKMN] (SU/DS)

Name:
Seymour Guado

Age:
28

Gender:
Male

Appearance:



Personality:
.....ON THE OUTSIDE, Seymour Guado is the affable, honest, charismatic man whose presence silently demands obedience and radiates a strange sort of authority. Everything about him is mysterious, from his race to the scar-like veins crossing his countenance, and his speech well-represents this. He tends to speak in riddles so subtle that they may not be recognized at first, but upon further meditation one may find that his meanings are vast and complicated. He is cooperative and wants only good welfare for his people. A listener to no end, Seymour comes off as loyal and quietly friendly as those he meets.

....ON THE INSIDE, HOWEVER, Seymour Guado is what he believes is the 'good guy'. He's a sly, crafty individual that has seemingly mastered verbal irony; he has a way of twisting words and meaning something else--often something morbid and sickening that very, very few pick up on. His face is unreadable for a reason--if one were to see past the friendly features and into his true thoughts, they would never be allowed to live. He wishes death upon this new world he has arrived in, for he believes that death is the final rest, and that death is the only way to finally achieve total peace for any world. He prefers to work alone, as it is near impossible to find others who share the same opinions on the matter, but at the same time he never works alone. He's a master of manipulation and is excellent at getting you to do exactly what he wants. Seymour doesn't take no for an answer, either, so one had best watch their backs after denying him any request, because they may just find themselves six feet under, or worse.

Home World:
Spira, Final Fantasy X

History:
SLIGHT FFX SPOILERS:
Spoiler:
Seymour's ideals and ambitions were derived from several events in his child. The first was he and his mother being exiled to an island, and the second was his mother giving her life to become a fayth of the Final Aeon, so that maybe if Seymour was able to defeat Sin (the sole entity of the cycle of suffering in Spira) he could be welcomed back into their Guado tribe. He deeply mourned the loss of his mother and worked to become a summoner. He worked to bring 'endless peace' to Spira but his efforts were foiled by Yuna and her guardians.

After the events of FFX (after his 'destruction'), he woke up on the world of Pokemon and quickly rose to power, always plotting the demise of the new world...


Pokémon:
[name, species, gender]


[sage, breloom, male]


[valefor, volcarona, female]


[bahamut, garchomp, male]


[ixion, zebstrika, male]


[ifrit, houndoom, male]


[dyssidia, lucario, female]


[ryula, hydreigon, female]

Link:
Rayquaza

Other:
This is such a **** bio but I needed to stop procrastinating and get it done. cx Yes, some Pokemon are purposefully named after the Aeons. At some point he'll probably be like '...well this is... unfortunate' when he realizes they aren't gone. XD
__________________
.previously known as White Wolf of the Snow.
Quote:
[12:38:59 AM] GallantlyGlaceon: ...So how do we do this? XD
[12:39:20 AM] Sight of the Stars: it's nothing really big, just usually a note in your sig that's all like 'paired with soandso'
[12:39:44 AM] Sight of the Stars: just be like "SIGHT OF THE STARZ IS MAH BIZNITCH"
[12:39:57 AM] GallantlyGlaceon: XDDD
[12:39:59 AM] Sight of the Stars: and I'll be like "GALLANTLYGLACEON IS MAH HOE."

Last edited by Sight of the Stars; 11-03-2012 at 04:15 AM.
Reply With Quote
  #214  
Old 11-02-2012, 09:44 PM
CM's Avatar
CM Offline
Dungeon Master
 
Join Date: Nov 2006
Location: FLAMING RATTATA!!!
Posts: 7,788
Send a message via AIM to CM
Default Re: [Crossover] Interlinked [FF/PKMN] (SU/DS)

Oh my Arcues! Sights! I haven't seen you in forever! Not since before the RP started!

Yeah, the RP already started. But not much has happened, so it should be easy for you to catch up and join in :3 If you need any help just ask!
__________________
Crystal Momoyia

Lv100 @ 7896
~Links~
Reply With Quote
  #215  
Old 11-02-2012, 11:09 PM
Master Zorua's Avatar
Master Zorua Offline
 
Join Date: May 2009
Location: Where you least expect me to be...
Posts: 2,612
Default Re: [Crossover] Interlinked [FF/PKMN] (SU/DS)

Name: Fratley Irontail
Age: 21
Gender: Male
Appearance:

Personality: Fratley is a man of great humility, strength and wisdom. He has a very strong sense of duty to protect those he cares about and those who are unable to defend themselves. He is a true knight in the way he carries himself, with respect, morality, honor and humility. He has a strong commitment to his friends, and even stronger still to the woman he loves: Freya Crescent.
Home World: Gaia (Final Fantasy IX)
History: Growing up, Fratley was the son of Burmecian General Plitor, a general renown for his tactics, his fair judgements and his kind yet disciplined heart. Fratley always strived to follow in his father's footsteps.

When Fratley became old enough, he enlisted into the Burmecian military academy. While some chastized him at first because he was the general's son, he quickly proved himself far more skilled than the rest of the cadets. He earned their respect afterwards.

A year later, a new group of cadets were enetered into the academy. Among them was a lone female Burmecian. Over the period of a month, he saw her chastised by everyone, including the instructors. She showed a great deal of potential, but her instructors would always fault her for something, making sure that she was never good enough in order to try and crush her spirits and make her quit.

One night, three cadets decided to try and have their way with the young female cadet. While she managed to knock one of them out, the other two ganged up on her and knocked her down. But before they could do anything further, Fratley stepped in. He helped the female beat down her attackers. When the fight was over, she introduced herself to him as Freya Crescent

Fratley decided to support Freya, and after academy hours, he would take her with him to train. In time, not even the academy headmaster could deny her skill, and when the headmaster tried to oust her, Fratley's father stepped in and dismissed the headmaster from his post for sexual harrassment and replaced him.

Fratley and Freya graduated at the top of their respective classes. They were paired together on every mission they underwent and suceeded flawlessly each and every time. And during those long years together, they fell in love. On Freya's 19th birthday, Fratley took her to Cleyra and at the balcony overlooking the sandstorm and proposed to her.

But fate had other things in store. One year later, reports had started to come in from the various spies about the unusual growth of Alexandria and Lindblum's military forces. Worried that he might not be strong enough to protect his country, and desiring to find out what was going on, Fratley decided he needed to go out into the world and train. This time, alone. The king needed someone to protect Prince Puck, and Fratley could entrust the task to no one else than Freya. Feya begged him to stay, but he promised, several times, that he would return. But he never would have guessed that his journey would take him to a completely new world.

Pokémon: Female Lucario, Female Gardevoir, Male Salamence, Female Blaziken, Male Zoroark, Female Pikachu
Link: N/A at the moment
Other:
Abilities:
Jump
Dragon Magic
Lancer Drains HP and MP away from one opponent and adds it to Fratley's HP and MP.

Reis' Wind Casts Regen on all party members.

Luna Inflicts Beserk status ailment on all battle participants.

White Wind Restores MP to all party members. The amount of MP restored seems to depend upon the strength and class of the targeted enemy.

Cherry Blossom Deals non-elemental damage to all opponents.

Six Dragons Your party's HP and MP levels are either reduced to 1, fully restored, or left alone. The effect of Six Dragons is completely random - there is no set pattern. Six Dragons affects each member of your party individually, so one party member can be restored fully while other members of the party are affected at all, or even worse, drained.

Dragon Breath Deals damage to all opponents equivelant to the amount of HP they have lost. Example: You're up against two opponents. One of them has lost 1500 HP, the other has lost 1000. Fratley attacks with Dragon Breath. Dragon Breath deals 2500 damage to both opponents. The attack will now do 7500 damage next time the attack is used. Damage cannot exceed 9999.

Dragon's Crest Deals damage to all opponents. The amount of damage is calculated by (number of Dragon-type opponents defeated) X (number of Dragon-type opponents defeated). It cannot exceed 9999.

Theme Song: Unforgettable Face
__________________

Last edited by Master Zorua; 11-02-2012 at 11:52 PM.
Reply With Quote
  #216  
Old 11-03-2012, 12:06 AM
CM's Avatar
CM Offline
Dungeon Master
 
Join Date: Nov 2006
Location: FLAMING RATTATA!!!
Posts: 7,788
Send a message via AIM to CM
Default Re: [Crossover] Interlinked [FF/PKMN] (SU/DS)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kamikaze View Post
And an off-topic question for CM, and I guess anyone else in the Sacred Shredded Bonds RP that is active here also, any chance that is still coming back? I suppose not, since it's been three months since the last post, but I have to ask anyhow. I hate to see so much potential go to waste. =(
I know it has a ton of potential, but I just have not had the ideas to bring it back just yet. For not it is still on hiatus, since I do want to bring it back once I have the extra time. I just have to schedule out when I'm going to work on Interlinked, Dungeons & Dragonites, games in the Trivia/Games board, my B2 Nuzlocke thread, and also mod stuffs. So yeah, I am still planning on bringing it back. I just have to find the time.

@Dragotech and Master Zorua: I have yet to look over your SUs in detail, but I have noticed something in both of yours that is a mistake. It appears you have both missed a key word on the lists post of this thread on the first page. So let me quote it and show you.

Quote:
Originally Posted by CM View Post
~TAKEN CANON CHARACTERS~
EIDOLONS

Ifrit [VIII]
Shiva [VIII]
Hashmal [XII]
Adrammelech [XII]
Valefor [X]
Quetzalcoatl [VIII]


LEGENDARY POKéMON

Darkrai
Rayquaza
Ho-Oh
Giratina
Celebi
Latios
Latias
Deoxys
Lugia
Zekrom
Legendary Beasts of Johto*
Victini*
Kyurem
Reshiram

*not trapped in crystal
The ones on the lists you have chosen are now in bold text and underlined. Now please look carefully at the line directly under Originally Posted by CM. What does it say?

@Dragotech: I believe you asked me if it would be easier to not have a Link in a PM. I do apologize for not replying to the PM itself. But here's my answer: It would be easier to not have a Link. Not all characters need one to have major parts in the game.
__________________
Crystal Momoyia

Lv100 @ 7896
~Links~
Reply With Quote
  #217  
Old 11-03-2012, 12:09 AM
Master Zorua's Avatar
Master Zorua Offline
 
Join Date: May 2009
Location: Where you least expect me to be...
Posts: 2,612
Default Re: [Crossover] Interlinked [FF/PKMN] (SU/DS)

I edited that out a little while ago when I double-checked the first post.
__________________

Last edited by Master Zorua; 11-03-2012 at 12:13 AM.
Reply With Quote
  #218  
Old 11-03-2012, 12:10 AM
Dragotech's Avatar
Dragotech Offline
 
Join Date: Oct 2012
Location: *Points* A rock!!
Posts: 3,120
Default Re: [Crossover] Interlinked [FF/PKMN] (SU/DS)

Quote:
Originally Posted by CM View Post
I know it has a ton of potential, but I just have not had the ideas to bring it back just yet. For not it is still on hiatus, since I do want to bring it back once I have the extra time. I just have to schedule out when I'm going to work on Interlinked, Dungeons & Dragonites, games in the Trivia/Games board, my B2 Nuzlocke thread, and also mod stuffs. So yeah, I am still planning on bringing it back. I just have to find the time.

@Dragotech and Master Zorua: I have yet to look over your SUs in detail, but I have noticed something in both of yours that is a mistake. It appears you have both missed a key word on the lists post of this thread on the first page. So let me quote it and show you.



The ones on the lists you have chosen are now in bold text and underlined. Now please look carefully at the line directly under Originally Posted by CM. What does it say?

@Dragotech: I believe you asked me if it would be easier to not have a Link in a PM. I do apologize for not replying to the PM itself. But here's my answer: It would be easier to not have a Link. Not all characters need one to have major parts in the game.
Thank you I will eliminate my link then

Edit: Oh and I posted some limitations towards the bottom, let me know whether or not those will actually be necessary
Also I wrote my characters history before realizing the RP started, there will probably be plenty to pick at when you get to it
Please don't overlook the bottom.
__________________
"I was talking with a friend, and we ended up with Zeus being Mr. Clean and going around banishing dust with a single wipe"
-Eternal Moonlight
VPP stats Elder Scroll Club

Last edited by Dragotech; 11-03-2012 at 03:14 AM.
Reply With Quote
  #219  
Old 11-03-2012, 03:10 PM
CM's Avatar
CM Offline
Dungeon Master
 
Join Date: Nov 2006
Location: FLAMING RATTATA!!!
Posts: 7,788
Send a message via AIM to CM
Default Re: [Crossover] Interlinked [FF/PKMN] (SU/DS)

NOTE: I am currenlty working on a post for the RP, so I would greatly appreciate it if everyone will please give me the time to complete and put it up before the rest of y'all post. Thank you.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dragotech View Post
Name: Akari Blackscale

Age: 23

Gender: Female

Appearance: Akari is a Bangaa, which is a lizard person with long floppy ears and a long sharp snout. She is in particular a Bangaa Sanga, which means she has dark ash colored skin/scales. She has a slightly shorter than average snout. Her long ears are full of peircings. She stands at about 5' 6'' tall and has a tail about three feet long. She has a slim frame for a Bangaa. Her typical attire includes a red bandana, a studded leather corset, blackened Steel pauldrons, studded leather vambraces, leather pantaloons, blackened steel greaves, and leather boots. The talons on her feet always protrude through her boots. Before entering combat she exchanges her bandana for a blackened dragoon's helm. Akari wields a spear and fights using dragoon techniques.

Personality: Akari, being a dragoon, is quite loyal, but her background has caused her to be quite mischevious. She is known to steal items and trickets that she does not desire nor actually care for. She does it just because she enjoys it. Despite this she is known to be quite friendly(particularly towards non-humes), and does typically return the stolen items. However she is less trustfull of Hume's, humans, in part because they typically are rather racist towards Bangaa and now it appears more Hume's are roaming around. She is also somewhat home-sick.

Home World: FF Ivalice

History: Akari comes from a long line of Bangaa soldiers. She disdained societies standards for how a woman was supposed to act, and therefore refused to conform to societies standards. Her father, however, was ill-disposed towards his daughters attitude and refused to aid her in her endeavor. She, in retaliation, headed to the streets. She fell into a crowd of undesirables, which led to her irrational love of thievery. Her grandfather, still well adjusted in Ivalice's military, decided to subordinate his son's decision and trained her himself. He also pulled the strings on some of his subordinate's to bend the rules to allow her to join the military as a dragoon. Her training began, and she learned how to learn the techniques of the dragoon fairly quickly. Soon after this a mysterious anomally rippled through Ivalice, and she found herself in a strange place with strange beings. New to these beings she eventually learned they could be befriended and became allies with a few. She trained them and against them.

Pokémon: Raze/Charmeleon(male), Widow/Ariados (female), Geedo/zubat(male), Redreaper/shiny duskull(male)

Link: N/A

Other: The particular techniques she is fond of include
Spoiler:
Jump
Spoiler:
literally jumps on enemy spear first
, Fire Breath
Spoiler:
Pretty much what it sounds like
, Bolt Breath
Spoiler:
a breath attack utilizing the power of electicity
, Ice Breath
Spoiler:
pretty much what it sounds like yet again
, and Bangaa Cry
Spoiler:
Strikes using the Bangaas own voice, actually more effective than it sounds
as a Bangaa she has a particular weakness to water and never learned to swim.
the added spoiler is just in case you don't know what something looks like no pics sorry. Also it is a very bad idea to call a Bangaa a lizard. Let me know if I made any mistakes please.
Spoiler:
corset=a female specific top often thought of as lingerie, pauldrons=shoulder pieces on platemail, vambraces=a sort of arm guard, greaves=platemail variation of shin guards, dragoon's helm=a steel helmet fashioned to resemble a dragon's head
Dragoons, in all FF games I have played, are spear wielding soldiers, in FFTA Dragoon is a race specific class for Bangaa and they can use swords. Also in FFTA Dragoons can use peculiar but awesome and effective techniques, some borrowed from dragons!!


I just now noticed that the roleplay has already started, and that it has been two years since the incident. This does put a couple holes into my SU, but I did think of a reason why my character may join so late.
The world of Ivalice has been breached before by what we see as the real world in FFTA. It is perhaps because the seperation of these two worlds,at the end of the main storyline, caused Ivalice to become, somewhat unstable. Afterall the protagonist does destroy the five world threads, which are large crystals of varying colors, that holds the world together. My character could perhaps resurface a couple of weeks before the RPs present, this gives my character enough time to meet the requested Pokemon, but still leave my character ignorant as to what exactly has happened and where she happens to be now. I am sure you will tear this apart and decide if you are okay with this.
Also so my character doesn't seem overpowered. Dragoons in most FF games have a notably low amout of MP for casting magic and magic based attacks. To help balance my character, whenever she does use one of the Dragoon techniques, they will require a large amount of energy. This will leave her fairly weakened for a period of time. Since she is also a novice dragoon her attacks will from time to time backfire, leaving her just as injured as her opponent.
*stamps Accepted stamp on SU*

At the end, with your idea of explaining why she is still (putting it nicely) uninformed about the events that has happened... It's acceptable and I'll allow you to go through with it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sight of the Stars View Post
Name:
Seymour Guado

Age:
28

Gender:
Male

Appearance:



Personality:
.....ON THE OUTSIDE, Seymour Guado is the affable, honest, charismatic man whose presence silently demands obedience and radiates a strange sort of authority. Everything about him is mysterious, from his race to the scar-like veins crossing his countenance, and his speech well-represents this. He tends to speak in riddles so subtle that they may not be recognized at first, but upon further meditation one may find that his meanings are vast and complicated. He is cooperative and wants only good welfare for his people. A listener to no end, Seymour comes off as loyal and quietly friendly as those he meets.

....ON THE INSIDE, HOWEVER, Seymour Guado is what he believes is the 'good guy'. He's a sly, crafty individual that has seemingly mastered verbal irony; he has a way of twisting words and meaning something else--often something morbid and sickening that very, very few pick up on. His face is unreadable for a reason--if one were to see past the friendly features and into his true thoughts, they would never be allowed to live. He wishes death upon this new world he has arrived in, for he believes that death is the final rest, and that death is the only way to finally achieve total peace for any world. He prefers to work alone, as it is near impossible to find others who share the same opinions on the matter, but at the same time he never works alone. He's a master of manipulation and is excellent at getting you to do exactly what he wants. Seymour doesn't take no for an answer, either, so one had best watch their backs after denying him any request, because they may just find themselves six feet under, or worse.

Home World:
Spira, Final Fantasy X

History:
SLIGHT FFX SPOILERS:
Spoiler:
Seymour's ideals and ambitions were derived from several events in his child. The first was he and his mother being exiled to an island, and the second was his mother giving her life to become a fayth of the Final Aeon, so that maybe if Seymour was able to defeat Sin (the sole entity of the cycle of suffering in Spira) he could be welcomed back into their Guado tribe. He deeply mourned the loss of his mother and worked to become a summoner. He worked to bring 'endless peace' to Spira but his efforts were foiled by Yuna and her guardians.

After the events of FFX (after his 'destruction'), he woke up on the world of Pokemon and quickly rose to power, always plotting the demise of the new world...


Pokémon:
[name, species, gender]


[sage, breloom, male]


[valefor, volcarona, female]


[bahamut, garchomp, male]


[ixion, zebstrika, male]


[ifrit, houndoom, male]


[dyssidia, lucario, female]


[ryula, hydreigon, female]

Link:
Rayquaza

Other:
This is such a **** bio but I needed to stop procrastinating and get it done. cx Yes, some Pokemon are purposefully named after the Aeons. At some point he'll probably be like '...well this is... unfortunate' when he realizes they aren't gone. XD
*stamps Accepted stamp SU*

I'll edit the lists later today.
__________________
Crystal Momoyia

Lv100 @ 7896
~Links~
Reply With Quote
  #220  
Old 11-03-2012, 09:23 PM
Dragotech's Avatar
Dragotech Offline
 
Join Date: Oct 2012
Location: *Points* A rock!!
Posts: 3,120
Default Re: [Crossover] Interlinked [FF/PKMN] (SU/DS)

Thanks CM
This will be fun
__________________
"I was talking with a friend, and we ended up with Zeus being Mr. Clean and going around banishing dust with a single wipe"
-Eternal Moonlight
VPP stats Elder Scroll Club
Reply With Quote
  #221  
Old 11-03-2012, 09:35 PM
CM's Avatar
CM Offline
Dungeon Master
 
Join Date: Nov 2006
Location: FLAMING RATTATA!!!
Posts: 7,788
Send a message via AIM to CM
Default Re: [Crossover] Interlinked [FF/PKMN] (SU/DS)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dragotech View Post
Thanks CM
This will be fun
No problem! Let me know if you have any questions :3

My post is still WIP, and I hope to have it up shortly. I still have some catching up to do with the posts as well, so I appreciate the patience you all have with me and getting my post done.
__________________
Crystal Momoyia

Lv100 @ 7896
~Links~
Reply With Quote
  #222  
Old 11-04-2012, 03:24 AM
Dragotech's Avatar
Dragotech Offline
 
Join Date: Oct 2012
Location: *Points* A rock!!
Posts: 3,120
Default Re: [Crossover] Interlinked [FF/PKMN] (SU/DS)

Wasn't able to upload pics for my post sorry.
Here is a link that may help if you don't know what the monsters I uses look like.
FFTA Monsters
This isn't a complete list of the monsters but it should help a wee bit.
__________________
"I was talking with a friend, and we ended up with Zeus being Mr. Clean and going around banishing dust with a single wipe"
-Eternal Moonlight
VPP stats Elder Scroll Club

Last edited by Dragotech; 11-04-2012 at 03:25 AM. Reason: look for Panther family, it should be easy
Reply With Quote
  #223  
Old 11-04-2012, 03:29 AM
CM's Avatar
CM Offline
Dungeon Master
 
Join Date: Nov 2006
Location: FLAMING RATTATA!!!
Posts: 7,788
Send a message via AIM to CM
Default Re: [Crossover] Interlinked [FF/PKMN] (SU/DS)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dragotech View Post
Wasn't able to upload pics for my post sorry.
Here is a link that may help if you don't know what the monsters I uses look like.
FFTA Monsters
This isn't a complete list of the monsters but it should help a wee bit.
Don't worry about it. You don't post picks in the RP itself here. Pictures are posted in the SU/DS thread, so linking here was a better option.

I'll look over your RP post shortly. Just have to look over a few other things before I get to it.
__________________
Crystal Momoyia

Lv100 @ 7896
~Links~
Reply With Quote
  #224  
Old 11-04-2012, 03:39 AM
Dragotech's Avatar
Dragotech Offline
 
Join Date: Oct 2012
Location: *Points* A rock!!
Posts: 3,120
Default Re: [Crossover] Interlinked [FF/PKMN] (SU/DS)

Okay cool, so you aprove each and every single post as well?
__________________
"I was talking with a friend, and we ended up with Zeus being Mr. Clean and going around banishing dust with a single wipe"
-Eternal Moonlight
VPP stats Elder Scroll Club
Reply With Quote
  #225  
Old 11-04-2012, 03:50 AM
CM's Avatar
CM Offline
Dungeon Master
 
Join Date: Nov 2006
Location: FLAMING RATTATA!!!
Posts: 7,788
Send a message via AIM to CM
Default Re: [Crossover] Interlinked [FF/PKMN] (SU/DS)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dragotech View Post
Okay cool, so you aprove each and every single post as well?
Do I approve the RP posts themselves? No. I let people post what they will. That's part of the fun. I don't have to approve of the posts there. After you're accepted and join the RP, the only thing I can control is time lapses and then suggesting that the players move their characters to a certain location.
__________________
Crystal Momoyia

Lv100 @ 7896
~Links~
Reply With Quote
Reply


Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT. The time now is 10:44 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Style Design: AlienSector.com