Member List
Calendar
F.A.Q.
Search
Log Out
Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000  

Go Back   Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000 » Interactive Boards » Role Play » Role Play Sign Ups & Discussion

Role Play Sign Ups & Discussion Sign up for and discuss Role Plays here. Have anything to ask about a Role Play you're in, or need to put up extra info for people to refer to? What if you need help with an idea that's missing that extra kick? Do it all here!

Old 07-02-2012, 12:26 AM
Sight of the Stars Offline

Send a message via AIM to Sight of the Stars Send a message via Skype™ to Sight of the Stars
Default Re: [Crossover] Interlinked [FF/PKMN] (SU/DS)

If you would like, I can take away her link and make Rayquaza Seymour's link. Seymour is also a summoner, but he will not have his machina or aeons, and will probably have Pokemon instead.
[12:38:59 AM] GallantlyGlaceon: ...So how do we do this? XD
[12:39:20 AM] Sight of the Stars: it's nothing really big, just usually a note in your sig that's all like 'paired with soandso'
[12:39:44 AM] Sight of the Stars: just be like "SIGHT OF THE STARZ IS MAH BIZNITCH"
[12:39:57 AM] GallantlyGlaceon: XDDD
[12:39:59 AM] Sight of the Stars: and I'll be like "GALLANTLYGLACEON IS MAH HOE."
Old 07-02-2012, 12:33 AM
CM Offline
Dungeon Master

Send a message via AIM to CM

I'll feel more comfortable with that.

Lv100 @ 7896
~Links~
Old 07-02-2012, 12:41 AM

Send a message via AIM to Sight of the Stars Send a message via Skype™ to Sight of the Stars

Changed. c:
[12:39:20 AM] Sight of the Stars: it's nothing really big, just usually a note in your sig that's all like 'paired with soandso'
[12:39:44 AM] Sight of the Stars: just be like "SIGHT OF THE STARZ IS MAH BIZNITCH"
[12:39:59 AM] Sight of the Stars: and I'll be like "GALLANTLYGLACEON IS MAH HOE."
Old 07-02-2012, 12:44 AM
CM Offline
Dungeon Master

Four word rule, Sight :3

And I didn't see anything else that needed to be changed. Just the issue of Valefor needs to be addressed. She cannot be a Link if Yuna can summon her in the RP because she wouldn't be trapped in crystal if that is the case.

Lv100 @ 7896
~Links~
Old 07-02-2012, 12:54 AM

Ugh, forgot about the forum's stupid four-word-rule. XD I'm used to being on normal forums, darn. XDD

-waits for Enkaku-

And just to be technical, Valefor herself probably wouldn't be trapped in the crystal--her fayth statue would be. cx
Old 07-02-2012, 12:59 AM
CM Offline
Dungeon Master

Whatever. I never played FFX so I wouldn't know X3

Lv100 @ 7896
~Links~
Old 07-02-2012, 01:46 AM

AND THAT IS YOUR OWN FAULT. IT IS A WONDERFUL GAME. XDD

I'm just being a brat, bahaha. <3
Old 07-02-2012, 02:04 AM
Winter Offline

Send a message via Skype™ to Winter

A wonderful game to laugh at. Tidus is a moron ninety-eight percent of the time.

And I'll tell Chibi to get on when I get on Skype later.

Banner by me! | My dA | My FF.Net
Old 07-02-2012, 02:09 AM
CM Offline
Dungeon Master

That'd be helpful, Winter. Thank you :3

Lv100 @ 7896
~Links~
Old 07-02-2012, 02:44 AM
Winter Offline

Send a message via Skype™ to Winter

XDDD It's a pretty normal thing for me--something happens concerning her, I tell her to get on. She'd hardly ever come on otherwise.

Banner by me! | My dA | My FF.Net
Old 07-02-2012, 03:48 AM
Enkaku_Kumori Offline

Send a message via Skype™ to Enkaku_Kumori

Yes but tumlr and DA are amazing palces to get distracted on, neechan, honest XD

And I so meant to change Kimahri's SU earlier, honest XD Anyways it's changed now XD

█████░░░
█████░░░
▁▁▁▁▁▁░
C/ ▪ |▪|░✧░
██ ◡’ノ░░░
███v█░░░
███ █░░░ This comment reminds me of a puzzle...
----
Dear Edward Cullen,
You sneak into little girls' rooms and you live forever.
How original.
-Peter Pan
----
Old 07-02-2012, 03:53 AM
CM Offline
Dungeon Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by Enkaku_Kumori View Post
Name: Kimahri Ronso
Appearance: http://images1.wikia.nocookie.net/__...so_artwork.jpg (Note that even though Kimahri is 6’ 8”, that is actually small for a Ronso.)
Personality: Kimahri is another silent type, although for different reasons than Auron. It is mainly out of shame that he does not speak very often, because of his broken horn, which the Ronsos see as a personal disgrace. Because the other Ronsos looked down upon him as a child because he was smaller than the others, this also became a reason for his coldness and silence towards others. He is very loyal to those he trusts though, and he will speak to his friends. He is known to be wise beyond his years and offers wordly advice (unlike Auron, who gives advice on what decision should be made)
Kimahri is very protective towards Yuna, a Summoner he guarded while she was on her journey. He had promised Auron that he would protect High Summoner Braska’s daughter, and this went as far as becoming her first guardian when she became a summoner. He is very close to both Yuna and Auron because of this. He is initially distrustful of people at first, but he has a gentle heart and once he decides that he
he trusts you, you will have a friend for life.
Home World: FFX
History: Eh, not much to say. He managed to find his people, the Ronsos, a new home in the merged world, but when war broke out and he was being called he left his home to go seek out Auron. He knew that if anyone would have a clue about what was going on, it would be him.
Pokémon: Kimahri does not use pokemon. However, he can speak to them and get them to help him out in a battle.
Link: Adrammelech (FFXII)
Other: Kimahri has a move called Lancet, which allows him to copy the moves of his foes. (This can extend to pokemon as well)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sight of the Stars View Post
Name: Yuna
Appearance:

Yuna isn't the tallest person around; in fact, she's shorter than most, standing at only 5'3". She has pale, cream-colored skin and from this peers two different colored eyes--the left is the gentle color of the sky and the right is a fierce, emerald green. Her gentle-featured face is framed by chocolate locks of hair that curls at the ends and brushes her shoulders. Alabaster, kimono-like sleeves tipped with a rose-colored gradient cover and hang from her arms. A sash-like, white material crosses itself and goes over her neck on both sides. Around her waist is a wide, orange band of cloth printed with a floral design. On her back is a large, similarly colored bow. Her lower, dress-like garb is a lovely navy blue and displays large flower silhouettes and thin, spiraling vines. A multi-shaded blue, string-like trinket hangs from the right side of her hair. She usually carries a large staff topped with a circular piece for summoning.

Personality:
Yuna is a very giving individual; she is well-known for helping anyone in need, and finds her own needs far below that of others, especially the people she is particularly close to. She used to be naive when it came to her religion, Yevon, but her first pilgrimage shattered that faith after she learned of the spiral of death that it was only putting Spira through. She tends to try and be positive about others, even if it seems like they are nothing but terrible news and would bring horrid misfortune. Yuna hates sacrificing things for victory, especially when it comes to lives. She loves her aeons and was thrilled by Valefor's return.

Home World: Spira (FFX)
History:
Minor FFX Spoilers:
[spoilers]Yuna went through a pilgrimage in Spira to stop the chaos entity that plagued their world, Sin, with her Aeons, as well as her Guardians (Tidus, Auron, Rikku, Wakka, Kimahri, Lulu, and Rikku). They broke the spiral of Sin reappearing every 10 years by not relying on what was known as the Final Aeon, and defeated Sin for good, and sent her aeons away for their eternal rest. She lost Tidus and Auron in this process.[/spoiler]
Yuna did not know she had appeared in the Pokemon world when it happened. She appeared underground with Valefor's Fayth Statue, and was able to speak with her beloved first aeon once more. She was warned of a danger threatening this place, as well, and Valefor has agreed to be available for her help.
Pokémon: NONE--she currently has one Aeon; Valefor.

VALEFOR -- FEMALE -- AEON
An aeon from the world of Spira. It uses its wings to create sonic gusts that increase it's speed.
Weak to: Electric, Rock, Ice
As far as spells go, she can use minor health-restoring spells, fire spells, and water spells. Her special move, Sonic Wings, is a speed/accuracy boosting move.

CONCERNING OVERDRIVES:
I will, in fact, be keeping the Overdrives, but they can only be used every 15 posts /minimum/, and for Valefor to even use them, she's gotta be really ticked off. And 15 posts is a LOT. :I Also, when she uses her Overdrive, she doesn't pay attention to who she attacks, so you had better haul your fine ass outta there. XD

Link: n/a
Other: So that's how the aeons shall work. They'll keep their spells, but it can only be elemental, and to be compatible with Pokemon, they have their own weaknesses.
*stamps Accepted stamp on SUs*

I'll update the lists later. And yes, dA is a great place to get distracted on X3

Lv100 @ 7896
~Links~
Old 07-02-2012, 05:22 AM
Eternal Moonlight Offline
The Luna Diviner

Send a message via AIM to Eternal Moonlight

I was thinking, since I'm sure of using Kris as an NPC, could I write her a brief SU, kinda like what you did in SSB?

{Activity will likely be off} {Paired with Sam }
Old 07-02-2012, 05:27 AM
CM Offline
Dungeon Master

That's perfectly fine, Moonlight. Go right on ahead :3

Lv100 @ 7896
~Links~
Old 07-02-2012, 05:38 AM

Hey, nobody said we liked the game for Mr. "Tee-duhs". XD