Member List
Calendar
F.A.Q.
Search
Log Out
Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000  

Go Back   Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000 » Interactive Boards » Role Play » Role Play Sign Ups & Discussion

Role Play Sign Ups & Discussion Sign up for and discuss Role Plays here. Have anything to ask about a Role Play you're in, or need to put up extra info for people to refer to? What if you need help with an idea that's missing that extra kick? Do it all here!

Old 07-02-2012, 06:41 AM
Winter Offline

Send a message via Skype™ to Winter
Default Re: [Crossover] Interlinked [FF/PKMN] (SU/DS)

No, no one said that, but he is the main character. :)

Banner by me! | My dA | My FF.Net
Old 07-02-2012, 08:03 AM
Eternal Moonlight Offline
The Luna Diviner

Send a message via AIM to Eternal Moonlight

Kris's mini SU... so tempted to flesh it out and snag her as my own, but I'll keep her an NPC for now X3

Name: She’ll introduce herself as Kris

Appearance: Note that Kris has kept her original bag and on cooler days, will wear her old short jacket.

Personality: Kris is serious, hard working and determined, but not to the point of being dangerous to herself. She does, however, not tolerate laziness or slacking off too well and isn’t afraid of letting it show. In fact, Kris doesn’t hide raw emotion too often, the trade being that they are rarely overwhelming. She is friendly enough though and quite a useful person to have around, as her knowledge of Pokémon (pre-Sinnoh, with a few exceptions) is extensive and relevant.

It may also be worth noting that Kris is fairly lacking in terms of being able to use the newest technologies and is more at home with 4-5-ish year old gear.

Her lack of memories has, in general, done little to her personality, although she is a little more hesitant and self-conscious then before.

Home World: Pokémon (Johto)

History: Kris doesn’t remember much about her past, only being from the town of New Bark, a boy named Gold/Hibiki and her Pokémon. Everything else was erased in a freak encounter with a particular legendary and Kris has spent the last years in a coma, lost to the world. The nature of the incident has caused many to forget her existence, with only a few still recognising Kris’s name. Her presence may be enough to stir masked memories in certain, however.

Despite not knowing it, the girl was one of the first trainers ever to be followed by the rookie Professor Elm. Selecting Chikorita, she set out to catch ‘em all and challenge the many gyms in the land. She made it past Chuck, and her team’s levels and experience reflect this.

Her own realisation of what happened is still foggy, it is worth noting.

Pokémon:
Bayleef-Female-Mint (starter)

Togetic-Male-Bliss (given by Elm)

Pikachu- Male-Jolt (hatched from random egg given at the Daycare)

Eevee-Female-Star (intended evolution: Espeon, gift from Bill)

Lapras-Male-Pacific (Union Cave capture)

Magmar-Male-Blitz (random burned tower encounter)

(Furret-Female-Scout (first Pokémon caught)

Shuckle-Male-Berry (lent by a paranoid guy in Cianwood)

Sudowoodo-Male-Trick (was blocking the road, caught))*

*The final three Pokémon were boxed, but have somehow found themselves back on Kris’s roster. They are less powerful then her main six.

Link: N/A

Other: Kris has had a long time crush on her good friend Gold/Hibiki and it will most likely resurface should they meet.

{Activity will likely be off} {Paired with Sam }
Old 07-04-2012, 06:59 AM
CM Offline
Dungeon Master

Send a message via AIM to CM

And I'm late updating the lists, I know, but I've been distracted with working on RP posts as well as a couple SUs for this RP. I plan on posting one more OC SU, and after I finally decide which other canon FFXIII character I want to bring in (can't decide between Lightning or Fang) to add to my list of characters I'll be posting another SU. Not sure if I'll post and NPC SUs, but I'll make a list for them. Anyone can post a NPC SU, and I'll just put a note by it like "mainly played by *insert username here*" or something like that. Also, I'm thinking maybe another week or so before we start. That way people who are still on the reserved list have a change to finish their SUs (which include myself). So that's all I have to update, other than saying to EM that Kris looks good. Since she's only a NPC (for now that is) I'll won't quote it to stamp the Accepted stamp on it X3 So yeah, she's all good to go for when the RP starts.

Lv100 @ 7896
~Links~
Old 07-04-2012, 03:01 PM
Fluffeh Offline

I thought I would put up a FF character, mainly because I just recently started playing FFX-2 again, so heeeeeeeeere's Rikku~
Also I thought she would be perfect with her link and pokemons and such.

Name: Rikku
Appearance: Clickeh
Personality: Rikku is a kind-hearted, spirited, happy-go-lucky and energetic individual. She looks up to Lulu as something of a role model, being impressed with her calm level-headed nature. She is child-like and is extremely playful, she constantly tries to keep a positive outlook and often refers to gloomy or annoying people as 'big meanies'. When she is sad or upset, and despite her outwardly happy exterior, she seems to carry some insecurities, particularly when it comes to her own future and what she wants to be.

Home World: FF (Spira)
History: Massive spoilers for the FFX and FFX-2 games, the history might me a little long...

Spoiler:
After Tidus gets trapped in the Underwater Ruins, he is rescued by a group of Al Bhed. Rikku, as the only member who can speak both Al Bhed and Spiran, objects when her friends think Tidus is a fiend in human disguise and want to kill him. Rikku stops them, but knocks Tidus unconscious with a punch to the gut to stop his protesting.

On their salvage ship, Rikku enlists Tidus to help reactivate an underwater power plant - doing a much better job than her brother's rather-comical pantomiming - in which the Al Bhed then find a sunken airship and salvage it. Striking up a friendship with Tidus although rather surprised by his claims of hailing from Zanarkand, she promises to take him to Luca so that he can try and find someone he knows. However, the two are separated when Tidus is washed overboard by a surprise encounter with Sin.

---

Rikku meets Tidus and co again, when the group is crossing the Moonflow, while she is piloting an underwater machina in hopes of kidnapping Yuna and stopping her pilgrimage. However, her machina is beaten by Tidus and Wakka, and she washes ashore. Tidus finds her collapsed on the beach, and is happy to see her alive and well after Sin's attack. When the others come along, Tidus nearly lets slip that she is an Al Bhed, but stops himself because of Wakka's strong hatred towards them. Rikku asks to become Yuna's guardian and Auron forces her to look him in the eye, revealing herself to be an Al Bhed to him, but he, like everyone else, keeps it secret from Wakka. With Yuna's approval, Rikku joins the group as the last guardian.

At Guadosalam, Rikku assists Tidus with creating better weapons by fusing them with items. She spends time enjoying the Guado's hospitality until the group reaches the Farplane, where she stays outside with Auron, saying that she prefers to keep her memories inside, quoting an Al Bhed saying, "Memories are nice, but that's all they are."

Rikku follows Tidus to the ledge overlooking Guadosalam's plaza and strikes up a conversation. She asks Tidus if Yuna will be getting married, and when he replies no, gives him a playful elbowing and points out that this could be his big chance at a relationship with Yuna.

---

Wakka discovers Rikku is an Al Bhed when Brother and a group of Al Bhed try to kidnap Yuna again using a tank-like machina. Wakka is deeply disgusted and blames the Al Bhed's use of forbidden machina for the reason of Sin's birth. Afterward, Tidus either rides with Rikku, Lulu, Auron, or Kimahri to Macalania Temple. At Macalania Temple, a guard, disbelieving that an Al Bhed could be a guardian to a summoner, initially denies Rikku entry until Auron comes to her defense, telling him that wanting to be Yuna's guardian by choice should be enough to enable her to enter the temple, regardless of her race. The guard relents and allows her entry. After the group kills Seymour and pursued by the Guado, everyone soon falls to the bottom of Macalania Lake, where they encounter Sin.

---

Everyone finds themselves on Bikanel Island, where Rikku reluctantly leads them to Home, only to find it has been attacked by the Guado, and that many of her friends have been killed. Rikku helps the group reach her father Cid, and she also reveals to Tidus that Yuna is going to die if she performs the Final Summoning, which triggers an emotional breakdown for both. They escape on the Fahrenheit, which the Al Bhed had managed to restore from their salvage operation. Rikku is saddened by the senseless destruction of Home over the course of the trip to Bevelle. Wakka - deeply upset by the Guado attack, but also moved by the Al Bhed's well-intentioned motives for kidnapping summoners - tries to cheer her up, saying, "Boom! Like happy festival fireworks, ya?", though she tearfully reprimands him to "cram your happy festival, you big meanie!"

At Bevelle, Rikku helps rescue Yuna by tossing a flash bomb to blind Seymour and the warrior monks after the wedding ceremony, so that the group can retreat into Bevelle Temple, where she shows little surprise that the Yevon clergy is ignoring its own teachings regarding machina. After Kinoc holds them up, Rikku tries to warn Tidus not to leave the Chamber of the Fayth, but it is too late, and they are arrested and held on trial. Rikku is thrown into the Via Purifico with Tidus and Wakka, and they escape from the dungeon's monster. As they hide in the Macalania Woods, Rikku hopes Yuna would give up her pilgrimage now that they know the truth about Yevon and its corruption. Rikku feels she can't stop her cousin since the pilgrimage is so important to her, so she convinces Tidus to go talk her out of it. After coming back from the spring, Tidus has not been able to convince her to quit.

---

When arriving in the Calm Lands, Rikku and Tidus desperately try coming up with a plan on how to save Yuna from being killed, but cannot think of anything. During the group's ascent to the Zanarkand Ruins, she becomes increasingly distraught over Yuna's fate and argues repeatedly with Tidus over other possible courses of action. Rikku is overjoyed when Yuna decides to decline the Final Summoning and put a permanent end to Sin.

After Sin's defeat, Tidus starts to fade away and says goodbye to everyone. Rikku, however, does not accept any goodbyes from him, saying that they will meet again.

---

In the two years that have passed since the end of Yuna's pilgrimage and Sin's destruction, Rikku has been traveling all over Spira, continuing to salvage machina and is now teaching people how to use them. One day, she rushes to Besaid on an Al Bhed ship to show Yuna a sphere that Kimahri found on Mt. Gagazet, which shows a man bearing a strong resemblance to Tidus.

Rikku suggests to Yuna they go see Kimahri about the sphere and learn more about it, but Wakka continually objects to Yuna running off to look for answers since she is always having visitors, thus making her very busy. Rikku says that for once Yuna should do something that she wants to do. She says ever since defeating Sin forever, everyone else is getting their shot at a new lease on life but Yuna's dreams are always on hold. After Yuna decides to journey again, Rikku reveals that she brought new clothes for Yuna to go "incognito" because of her celebrity status. Wakka then rushes off to get Lulu. Yuna however insists to Rikku they should just leave immediately, and so they embark on a new adventure.

---

Rikku and Brother have had a falling-out with Cid, and have since founded the Gullwings, a sphere hunting group, with the help of Brother's friends, Buddy and Shinra. They are soon joined by a young woman named Paine, who has a mysterious past known only to her. After Rikku encourages Yuna to embark on another journey, Yuna joins the motley crew on their airship, the Celsius.

The group travels throughout Spira and encounters many old and new friends, including the three most influential Spirans: Nooj, Baralai and Gippal. Gippal, a ladies' man and Rikku's old friend, calls her "Cid's girl", and embarrasses her with a crack about the two of them having "made quite the couple". The Gullwings also get into many scuffles with rival sphere hunter group, the LeBlanc Syndicate. Headed by its leader LeBlanc and crewed by her band of goons, including her two chief henchmen, Ormi and Logos, LeBlanc and her team frequently seek the same treasure the Gullwings do.

---

After Yuna is reunited with Tidus at Besaid, the Gullwings go their seperate ways. Three months later, each of the girls receive a letter calling them back together, to explore the recently discovered Yadonoki Tower. As they travel to the top of the tower, Rikku tells Yuna and Paine how she continued to go on missions, and the status of their other friends.

When Yuna speaks of how she enjoys her peaceful life with Tidus, Rikku expresses her jealousy towards Yuna for reaching her goal in life and settling down, something Rikku believes she is unable to do herself. The bickering between the two cousins escalates to the point where Paine raises her voice against them. Paine soon reveals she was the one who brought them back together, to show them that even though they have technically gone their separate ways, they shall always be together. She tells Rikku and Yuna that through her previous friendship with Nooj, Gippal, and Baralai, and traveling Spira alone since they split up, she wishes not to lose the friendship they shared.

At the top of the tower, the girls find nothing but a large broken machina. Paine tells Rikku and Yuna to look around but Rikku says that aside from the machina, she only sees them. The group then realizes the machina symbolizes them: broken. As they vow to be more than just strangers who met by chance, becoming friends once again, the machina begins to work, and their adventures continue.

After the merge of the two worlds she got scared and wanted to find Yuna to see if she was ok or not. Yuna was her cousin after all. She adaped quite well to the new enviroment and befriended a bunch of pokemon, all electric types.

Pokémon:
Manectric - Male - Rai
Minin - Male - Nuno
Plusle - Female - Hazle

Raichu - Female - Chu
Jolteon - Male - Thunders
Ampharos - Male - Den
Luxray - Male (Shiny) - Torra
Galvantula - Female - Raa

Link: Quetzalcoatl
Other: As you can see Rikku has befriended electric types, mainly to prove that she has gotten over her fear of thunderstorms.

All images belong to respective owners and such

Last edited by Fluffeh; 07-04-2012 at 03:22 PM.
Old 07-05-2012, 09:17 PM
CM Offline
Dungeon Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fluffeh View Post
I thought I would put up a FF character, mainly because I just recently started playing FFX-2 again, so heeeeeeeeere's Rikku~
Also I thought she would be perfect with her link and pokemons and such.

Name: Rikku
Appearance: Clickeh
Personality: Rikku is a kind-hearted, spirited, happy-go-lucky and energetic individual. She looks up to Lulu as something of a role model, being impressed with her calm level-headed nature. She is child-like and is extremely playful, she constantly tries to keep a positive outlook and often refers to gloomy or annoying people as 'big meanies'. When she is sad or upset, and despite her outwardly happy exterior, she seems to carry some insecurities, particularly when it comes to her own future and what she wants to be.

Home World: FF (Spira)
History: Massive spoilers for the FFX and FFX-2 games, the history might me a little long...

Spoiler:
After Tidus gets trapped in the Underwater Ruins, he is rescued by a group of Al Bhed. Rikku, as the only member who can speak both Al Bhed and Spiran, objects when her friends think Tidus is a fiend in human disguise and want to kill him. Rikku stops them, but knocks Tidus unconscious with a punch to the gut to stop his protesting.

On their salvage ship, Rikku enlists Tidus to help reactivate an underwater power plant - doing a much better job than her brother's rather-comical pantomiming - in which the Al Bhed then find a sunken airship and salvage it. Striking up a friendship with Tidus although rather surprised by his claims of hailing from Zanarkand, she promises to take him to Luca so that he can try and find someone he knows. However, the two are separated when Tidus is washed overboard by a surprise encounter with Sin.

---

Rikku meets Tidus and co again, when the group is crossing the Moonflow, while she is piloting an underwater machina in hopes of kidnapping Yuna and stopping her pilgrimage. However, her machina is beaten by Tidus and Wakka, and she washes ashore. Tidus finds her collapsed on the beach, and is happy to see her alive and well after Sin's attack. When the others come along, Tidus nearly lets slip that she is an Al Bhed, but stops himself because of Wakka's strong hatred towards them. Rikku asks to become Yuna's guardian and Auron forces her to look him in the eye, revealing herself to be an Al Bhed to him, but he, like everyone else, keeps it secret from Wakka. With Yuna's approval, Rikku joins the group as the last guardian.

At Guadosalam, Rikku assists Tidus with creating better weapons by fusing them with items. She spends time enjoying the Guado's hospitality until the group reaches the Farplane, where she stays outside with Auron, saying that she prefers to keep her memories inside, quoting an Al Bhed saying, "Memories are nice, but that's all they are."

Rikku follows Tidus to the ledge overlooking Guadosalam's plaza and strikes up a conversation. She asks Tidus if Yuna will be getting married, and when he replies no, gives him a playful elbowing and points out that this could be his big chance at a relationship with Yuna.

---

Wakka discovers Rikku is an Al Bhed when Brother and a group of Al Bhed try to kidnap Yuna again using a tank-like machina. Wakka is deeply disgusted and blames the Al Bhed's use of forbidden machina for the reason of Sin's birth. Afterward, Tidus either rides with Rikku, Lulu, Auron, or Kimahri to Macalania Temple. At Macalania Temple, a guard, disbelieving that an Al Bhed could be a guardian to a summoner, initially denies Rikku entry until Auron comes to her defense, telling him that wanting to be Yuna's guardian by choice should be enough to enable her to enter the temple, regardless of her race. The guard relents and allows her entry. After the group kills Seymour and pursued by the Guado, everyone soon falls to the bottom of Macalania Lake, where they encounter Sin.

---

Everyone finds themselves on Bikanel Island, where Rikku reluctantly leads them to Home, only to find it has been attacked by the Guado, and that many of her friends have been killed. Rikku helps the group reach her father Cid, and she also reveals to Tidus that Yuna is going to die if she performs the Final Summoning, which triggers an emotional breakdown for both. They escape on the Fahrenheit, which the Al Bhed had managed to restore from their salvage operation. Rikku is saddened by the senseless destruction of Home over the course of the trip to Bevelle. Wakka - deeply upset by the Guado attack, but also moved by the Al Bhed's well-intentioned motives for kidnapping summoners - tries to cheer her up, saying, "Boom! Like happy festival fireworks, ya?", though she tearfully reprimands him to "cram your happy festival, you big meanie!"

At Bevelle, Rikku helps rescue Yuna by tossing a flash bomb to blind Seymour and the warrior monks after the wedding ceremony, so that the group can retreat into Bevelle Temple, where she shows little surprise that the Yevon clergy is ignoring its own teachings regarding machina. After Kinoc holds them up, Rikku tries to warn Tidus not to leave the Chamber of the Fayth, but it is too late, and they are arrested and held on trial. Rikku is thrown into the Via Purifico with Tidus and Wakka, and they escape from the dungeon's monster. As they hide in the Macalania Woods, Rikku hopes Yuna would give up her pilgrimage now that they know the truth about Yevon and its corruption. Rikku feels she can't stop her cousin since the pilgrimage is so important to her, so she convinces Tidus to go talk her out of it. After coming back from the spring, Tidus has not been able to convince her to quit.

---

When arriving in the Calm Lands, Rikku and Tidus desperately try coming up with a plan on how to save Yuna from being killed, but cannot think of anything. During the group's ascent to the Zanarkand Ruins, she becomes increasingly distraught over Yuna's fate and argues repeatedly with Tidus over other possible courses of action. Rikku is overjoyed when Yuna decides to decline the Final Summoning and put a permanent end to Sin.

After Sin's defeat, Tidus starts to fade away and says goodbye to everyone. Rikku, however, does not accept any goodbyes from him, saying that they will meet again.

---

In the two years that have passed since the end of Yuna's pilgrimage and Sin's destruction, Rikku has been traveling all over Spira, continuing to salvage machina and is now teaching people how to use them. One day, she rushes to Besaid on an Al Bhed ship to show Yuna a sphere that Kimahri found on Mt. Gagazet, which shows a man bearing a strong resemblance to Tidus.

Rikku suggests to Yuna they go see Kimahri about the sphere and learn more about it, but Wakka continually objects to Yuna running off to look for answers since she is always having visitors, thus making her very busy. Rikku says that for once Yuna should do something that she wants to do. She says ever since defeating Sin forever, everyone else is getting their shot at a new lease on life but Yuna's dreams are always on hold. After Yuna decides to journey again, Rikku reveals that she brought new clothes for Yuna to go "incognito" because of her celebrity status. Wakka then rushes off to get Lulu. Yuna however insists to Rikku they should just leave immediately, and so they embark on a new adventure.

---

Rikku and Brother have had a falling-out with Cid, and have since founded the Gullwings, a sphere hunting group, with the help of Brother's friends, Buddy and Shinra. They are soon joined by a young woman named Paine, who has a mysterious past known only to her. After Rikku encourages Yuna to embark on another journey, Yuna joins the motley crew on their airship, the Celsius.

The group travels throughout Spira and encounters many old and new friends, including the three most influential Spirans: Nooj, Baralai and Gippal. Gippal, a ladies' man and Rikku's old friend, calls her "Cid's girl", and embarrasses her with a crack about the two of them having "made quite the couple". The Gullwings also get into many scuffles with rival sphere hunter group, the LeBlanc Syndicate. Headed by its leader LeBlanc and crewed by her band of goons, including her two chief henchmen, Ormi and Logos, LeBlanc and her team frequently seek the same treasure the Gullwings do.

---

After Yuna is reunited with Tidus at Besaid, the Gullwings go their seperate ways. Three months later, each of the girls receive a letter calling them back together, to explore the recently discovered Yadonoki Tower. As they travel to the top of the tower, Rikku tells Yuna and Paine how she continued to go on missions, and the status of their other friends.

When Yuna speaks of how she enjoys her peaceful life with Tidus, Rikku expresses her jealousy towards Yuna for reaching her goal in life and settling down, something Rikku believes she is unable to do herself. The bickering between the two cousins escalates to the point where Paine raises her voice against them. Paine soon reveals she was the one who brought them back together, to show them that even though they have technically gone their separate ways, they shall always be together. She tells Rikku and Yuna that through her previous friendship with Nooj, Gippal, and Baralai, and traveling Spira alone since they split up, she wishes not to lose the friendship they shared.

At the top of the tower, the girls find nothing but a large broken machina. Paine tells Rikku and Yuna to look around but Rikku says that aside from the machina, she only sees them. The group then realizes the machina symbolizes them: broken. As they vow to be more than just strangers who met by chance, becoming friends once again, the machina begins to work, and their adventures continue.

After the merge of the two worlds she got scared and wanted to find Yuna to see if she was ok or not. Yuna was her cousin after all. She adaped quite well to the new enviroment and befriended a bunch of pokemon, all electric types.

Pokémon:
Manectric - Male - Rai
Minin - Male - Nuno
Plusle - Female - Hazle

Raichu - Female - Chu
Jolteon - Male - Thunders
Ampharos - Male - Den
Luxray - Male (Shiny) - Torra
Galvantula - Female - Raa

Link: Quetzalcoatl
Other: As you can see Rikku has befriended electric types, mainly to prove that she has gotten over her fear of thunderstorms.

All images belong to respective owners and such
Sorry it took me a little while to reply, but I needed to look something up first. Anyway, I see nothing wrong here. So that means there's only one thing to do.

*stamps Accepted stamp on SU*

Lv100 @ 7896
~Links~
Old 07-09-2012, 03:23 AM
CM Offline
Dungeon Master

I do apologize for the double post, but I need to update on what's going on. I am going to PM those on the reserved list soon, asking about their SUs and if they are still interested in taking part in this role play. I have one completed SU to post and one to finish. I would love to get this started soon, maybe later this week. But that all depends on the responses I get and if/when I get the time to finish my incomplete canon character SU. I'll post my OC SU soon (preferably not in a triple post) and then we'll see where it goes from there. I'll try to get this started as soon as I can with all the projects I have going both on and off the forum.

Lv100 @ 7896
~Links~
Old 07-10-2012, 07:49 PM
DarkAmethyst Offline

Send a message via MSN to DarkAmethyst

Name: Ash Ketchum

Appearance: Ash (credit for art goes to original artist)

Personality: Ash is still the friendly and energetic young man he has always been; always willing to take on new challenges and rarely ever takes the opportunity to ‘stop and smell the roses’. Although he has matured in some ways, Ash hasn’t changed much at all since he first began his journey. He still loves to battle and can be quite impatient when it comes to waiting. His mannerisms have matured only slightly; he still tends to act before thinking, and has a short fuse. However, it’s fairly easy to calm him back down unless you have done harm to someone he cares about. Ash is a very loyal person and would do anything to protect his friends and Pokémon. He is very kindhearted, and willing to lend a hand to anyone in need, whether it’s a stranger or even a previous enemy if they so wish to change their ways. Although it doesn’t seem like it a lot of the time, Ash’s density only goes so deep. He may appear dimwitted at times, but he is actually very smart. Despite his energetic personality, Ash has developed a more calm and quiet side over the years, which is really the only obvious sign of his emotional maturity.

Home World: Pokémon [Pallet Town, Kanto]

History: (I love you for making this optional, but I’ll still try and come up with something…)

Pokémon: Pikachu (♂), Snivy (♀), Pignite (♂), Oshawott (♂), Unfezant (♀), Krokorok (♂)

Link: Latias

Other: N/A

Name: Reina

Appearance: Reina
• Minus her powers, of course.

Personality: Reina is a quiet and kindhearted girl. She grew up without the companionship of other children due to being shy and timid, and still hasn’t really grown out of it even now. However, thanks to all of her travels in the past six years, she has learned to open up more and become a more friendly person. She quite enjoys the company of other people, even if she herself is only standing off by herself in a group. She doesn’t have any real problems talking with people, although she sometimes has trouble with approaching them first. Over the years, in order to find a way past her shyness, she has developed a sharp edge to her personality; when she feels threatened or intimidated she will sometimes lash out without realizing, when in reality she only wants to make friends. Reina is not a mean or harsh girl at all, and despite her ‘sharp edge’ of a front, she is rarely ever seen angry or upset. She is a very calm, patient and passive girl who dislikes conflict, and tries to avoid it if possible. Reina tries to see the good in everyone - even if they are enemies, but this still will not keep her from fighting to defend herself or her friends and Pokémon if needed.

Home World: Pokémon [Snowpoint City, Sinnoh]

History: Reina grew up as an only child with her mother and father in Snowpoint City, Sinnoh. Her father studied Pokémon, and her mother was a breeder, so Reina grew up around many different kinds of Pokémon. Because of the snowy weather in Snowpoint, she grew up loving cold weather and ice-type Pokémon. Some people have even said that her snow-white hair is a result of her spending so much time in the snow. As a child, she was always shy and withdrawn, and almost never played with other children her age. Her only companion was an Eevee that her mother gave to her as a baby. At the age of ten when she was ready to start her journey, the Eevee was her very first Pokémon. Reina’s love for snow and ice drove her to decide to become an ice-type trainer.

Due to growing up in the city and knowing all of its residents, Reina knew Snowpoint’s gym leader, Candice, personally, and once she had become old enough to start her journey, she began training under the ice-type gym leader. She received her second Pokémon, a Snorunt, from Candice, and after three years of training, she finally set out on her journey. To date she has conquered the gyms of Kanto, Johto, Hoenn and Sinnoh, and was headed to the region of Unova when the switch suddenly occurred.

Pokémon: Glaceon (♀), Frosslass (♀), Weavile (♂), Dewgong (♂), Walrein (♂), Rotom (♀)

Name: Michael Knight

Appearance: Michael
• Minus the sword. XD

Personality: Michael is a very friendly and energetic person. He enjoys the company of other people, being the type that can easily make friends, and can’t stand being alone. His upbeat personality tends to become annoying to any stoic members of the group, since there is rarely ever a time when Michael is unhappy. Because of his high energy level, he sometimes talks a lot, and cannot seem to stay still for very long. However, despite his optimism and energy, Michael is also easily annoyed and very stubborn. Even though he is a sweet person, it doesn’t take much at all to set Michael off, although it’s extremely easy to calm him back down. A lot of people describe him as childlike, which he is, but Michael certainly knows when and how to be serious. He will never back down from a challenge or a battle - especially if someone he cares about is involved. Being extremely loyal to his friends and family, Michael will do anything to protect someone he cares about.

History:

Pokémon:

Link:

I'm sorry Reina's history is so short... >< I'll try to finish Michael's SU ASAP.

"There is no hope of winning unless you fight."

Last edited by DarkAmethyst; 07-10-2012 at 07:55 PM.
Old 07-10-2012, 07:57 PM
CM Offline
Dungeon Master

Name: Spinel
Appearance: Spinel stands at about 5'4" with a slight athletic build. She had deep chestnut brown hair with auburn highlights that reached to the small of her back. Her bangs are usually brushed to the left side of her face, partially covering her eye. The rich plum color of her eyes seemed to go well with her hair color as well as her medium skin tone. Her usual attire consists of a cornflower blue tank top, indigo zip-up hoodie, faded dark blue denim shorts, and russet brown hiking boots. Her accessories of choice are black wrist bands, a hair tie that she uses to style her hair one of three ways, and a silver pendant. The three styles she can be seen having her hair is a loose, low ponytail, a regular ponytail, or have it tied over her right shoulder.
Personality: Spinel is a smart and caring girl. She didn't have the best confidence in herself when she first started out, feeling like she had to live up to her parents' reputation. Over time and with the support of her Pokémon and friends she did get more confident and realized that she did doesn't have to live up to what her parents had accomplished. She is a loyal friend, and even when something happens she is willing to forgive and forget. It is hard to upset her unless harm is directed towards her friends. Even though she can be more on the quiet side she loves to had adventure and fun with those close to her and greatly enjoys their company.
Home World: Pokémon (New Bark Town, Johto)
History: Spinel grew up in New Bark Town with her mother, a top coordinator named Topaz, and her father, Garnet, who is known as a excellent trainer. Since she was little she watched and helped her parents raise their Pokémon, being especially fond of her mother's Linoone, Kohana, and her father's Tysphlsion, Rayner. It wasn't long after that she met some of the other kids in town, Kris and Kenta, and the three of them soon became almost inseparable. When they were old enough they all got their starter Pokémon from Professor Elm, Spinel choosing Totodile.

Spinel had a few hardships early in her journey, losing some of her Pokémon in battles from serious injuries. But she overcame them with the help of her other Pokémon and quickly rose to the challenge from the Gym Leaders. Before she challenged Jasmine, however, Garnet gave her Rayner to raise, having a feeling that she could bring out his full potential better than he could. With the Typhlosion's help, taking time to learn how to battle with him due to his injuries beforehand, she was able to beat both Jasmine and Pryce with ease.

When she was training her team to take on the Blackthorn gym was when the merging happened. She had wanted to make sure she was prepared, which lead to her spending extra time on training. When the merge happened she was only able to find her mother. Her father's location is still unknown. Her mother lives in the main city, offering classes for those wishing to learn more about Pokémon appeal for contests, while Spinel decided to live in one of the crystal colonies. She mainly helps with shipments of crystals, makings sure they get where they need to go and aren't stolen. She does have a lot of free time which she spends training or just simply being with her Pokémon, not knowing where her friends are either.
Pokémon: Ren (♀) | Sullivan (♂) | Alistair (♂) | Annabelle (♀) | Nina (♀) | Maverick (♂) | Jarl (♂) | Rayner (♂) | Kailash (♂) | Kohana (♂)
Link: Lugia
Other:
  • Spinel is one of the few trainers who can understand Pokémon language, however she likes to keep it a secret.
  • Ren has an Everstone charm on a purple wristband on her left wrist.
  • Due to a sever injury in a battle Rayner is completely blind and scarred severly. He has a mask-like scar on his face that is purple in color. It is possible that the coloring was due to the scar was left from an Acid attack. His eyes are sealed shut. However his blindness is not a weakness. His other senses have become move sensitive and he fights just as well, if not better, than a Pokémon who has perfect vision.
  • Spinel has many secrets, some of which she has kept from family and friends.
((credit for human pictures goes to xdanond on deviantART.com and their Anime Character Maker 2.2
other images belong to their respective owners
))

Lv100 @ 7896
~Links~

Last edited by CM; 10-31-2012 at 06:41 AM.
Old 07-10-2012, 08:14 PM
White Knight Offline

So many apologies :C Will finish soon, I prawmise.

Name: Justin Wilkinson

Appearance:
Spoiler:

Personality: Justin is headstrong and passionate, always pushing himself to the max. He has to be friends with people, and can't stand it when people don't seem to like him. Justin tries to be the comic relief of groups, and is fairly immature. Babbling all the time, it is hard for people to stop him from talking about just about anything. Because of his callow traits, people often view Justin as moody. Extremely stubborn, the boy never seems to listen to what others have to say. He seems to switch personalities a lot as he tries to get everyone to like him, but he is not really aware of it. His childlike personality makes him seem like a poor battler, but Justin has spent his whole life training his few Pokemon to peak levels. Surprisingly tough when he trains, he prefers to keep just a few loyal Pokemon as opposed to catching them all.

Home World: Unova (Pokemon)

History: This is so late so I'll skip this for now ;~;

Pokémon: Simisage, Arcanine, Huntail, Golem, Electabuzz, Swoobat

Link: None

Other:

Thanks Pokemon Trainer Sarah!
ASB|VPP

Old 07-10-2012, 08:20 PM
CM Offline
Dungeon Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by DarkAmethyst View Post
Name: Ash Ketchum

Appearance: Ash (credit for art goes to original artist)

Personality: Ash is still the friendly and energetic young man he has always been; always willing to take on new challenges and rarely ever takes the opportunity to ‘stop and smell the roses’. Although he has matured in some ways, Ash hasn’t changed much at all since he first began his journey. He still loves to battle and can be quite impatient when it comes to waiting. His mannerisms have matured only slightly; he still tends to act before thinking, and has a short fuse. However, it’s fairly easy to calm him back down unless you have done harm to someone he cares about. Ash is a very loyal person and would do anything to protect his friends and Pokémon. He is very kindhearted, and willing to lend a hand to anyone in need, whether it’s a stranger or even a previous enemy if they so wish to change their ways. Although it doesn’t seem like it a lot of the time, Ash’s density only goes so deep. He may appear dimwitted at times, but he is actually very smart. Despite his energetic personality, Ash has developed a more calm and quiet side over the years, which is really the only obvious sign of his emotional maturity.

Home World: Pokémon [Pallet Town, Kanto]

History: (I love you for making this optional, but I’ll still try and come up with something…)

Pokémon: Pikachu (♂), Snivy (♀), Pignite (♂), Oshawott (♂), Unfezant (♀), Krokorok (♂)

Link: Latias

Name: Reina

Appearance: Reina
• Minus her powers, of course.

Personality: Reina is a quiet and kindhearted girl. She grew up without the companionship of other children due to being shy and timid, and still hasn’t really grown out of it even now. However, thanks to all of her travels in the past six years, she has learned to open up more and become a more friendly person. She quite enjoys the company of other people, even if she herself is only standing off by herself in a group. She doesn’t have any real problems talking with people, although she sometimes has trouble with approaching them first. Over the years, in order to find a way past her shyness, she has developed a sharp edge to her personality; when she feels threatened or intimidated she will sometimes lash out without realizing, when in reality she only wants to make friends. Reina is not a mean or harsh girl at all, and despite her ‘sharp edge’ of a front, she is rarely ever seen angry or upset. She is a very calm, patient and passive girl who dislikes conflict, and tries to avoid it if possible. Reina tries to see the good in everyone - even if they are enemies, but this still will not keep her from fighting to defend herself or her friends and Pokémon if needed.

Home World: Pokémon [Snowpoint City, Sinnoh]

History: Reina grew up as an only child with her mother and father in Snowpoint City, Sinnoh. Her father studied Pokémon, and her mother was a breeder, so Reina grew up around many different kinds of Pokémon. Because of the snowy weather in Snowpoint, she grew up loving cold weather and ice-type Pokémon. Some people have even said that her snow-white hair is a result of her spending so much time in the snow. As a child, she was always shy and withdrawn, and almost never played with other children her age. Her only companion was an Eevee that her mother gave to her as a baby. At the age of ten when she was ready to start her journey, the Eevee was her very first Pokémon. Reina’s love for snow and ice drove her to decide to become an ice-type trainer.

Due to growing up in the city and knowing all of its residents, Reina knew Snowpoint’s gym leader, Candice, personally, and once she had become old enough to start her journey, she began training under the ice-type gym leader. She received her second Pokémon, a Snorunt, from Candice, and after three years of training, she finally set out on her journey. To date she has conquered the gyms of Kanto, Johto, Hoenn and Sinnoh, and was headed to the region of Unova when the switch suddenly occurred.

Pokémon: Glaceon (♀), Frosslass (♀), Weavile (♂), Dewgong (♂), Walrein (♂), Rotom (♀)

*stamps Accepted stamp on SUs*

Quote:
Originally Posted by White Knight View Post
So many apologies :C Will finish soon, I prawmise.

Appearance:
Spoiler:

Personality: Justin is headstrong and passionate, always pushing himself to the max. He has to be friends with people, and can't stand it when people don't seem to like him. Justin tries to be the comic relief of groups, and is fairly immature. Babbling all the time, it is hard for people to stop him from talking about just about anything. Because of his callow traits, people often view Justin as moody. Extremely stubborn, the boy never seems to listen to what others have to say. He seems to switch personalities a lot as he tries to get everyone to like him, but he is not really aware of it. His childlike personality makes him seem like a poor battler, but Justin has spent his whole life training his few Pokemon to peak levels. Surprisingly tough when he trains, he prefers to keep just a few loyal Pokemon as opposed to catching them all.

Other:
It's no problem at all. Actually you have enough to be accepted now, or would you rather I wait until you feel that it's complete?

Lv100 @ 7896
~Links~
Old 07-10-2012, 09:46 PM
White Knight Offline

If you really think so, just accept it now. I'll be lengthier in the RP, don't worry ^-^

Thanks Pokemon Trainer Sarah!
ASB|VPP

Old 07-11-2012, 02:17 AM
CM Offline
Dungeon Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by White Knight View Post

Appearance:
Spoiler:

Other:
*stamps Accepted stamp on SU*

Feel free to go back and add a history if you'd like. Even after being accepted I have no problems with SUs being edited and expanded. And don't worry too much about length when the RP starts. I'm mainly looking for people to have fun.

And with that I hope to have the RP up later this week. So please keep an eye out for it. :3

Lv100 @ 7896
~Links~
Old 07-14-2012, 05:20 PM
Kamikaze Offline

Well, here are my two SUs, I've yet to finish the history for either character, so I'll leave that blank for now. The rest is pretty much done though I think.

Name: Belcarth
Appearance: He stands almost 6 feet tall, with fairly long black hair. His eyes are of a deep blue color, comparable to that of the ocean. His skin is light but not pale, although his face sometimes have a red overtone due to his work as a blacksmith. Save for a cut along the side of his neck, he has no visible scars, although his hands show signs of the many hours spent by the forge and the anvil, processing and shaping the hot pieces of metal into their desired forms. The same work has subsequently hardened his body, and while he is quite strong, it does not show quite as well as one could expect.
When not in his smithy, he usually wears a leather outfit, not quite as sturdy as a piece of leather armor, but still better for protection than regular clothes. Over this outfit he wears something that looks like a mix of a long coat and a hooded robe. It's made of a light yet durable fabric, and is dark in color. This too is not for protection, but rather privacy. While wearing this coat, people will not be able to see what he carries under it, and with the hood on, he is quite adept at hiding in the shadows.
When he is armed, which more or less is every time he leaves his home, he wears a katana(curved, single edge blade) on his back, with the blade diagonally positioned, and the handle right above his left shoulder. This is usually the only visible weapon, but under the coat he has more knives and other 'tools' hidden than most assassins. These are the tools of his trade when he is not working as a blacksmith. And should you ever be unfortunate enough to go up against him, you would do best in reevaluating the situation before acting. Belcarth is of the firm belief that 'if anything has a size and weight at least that of a coin, then it can be thrown; if something can be thrown it can cause damage'. So far that belief has never been challenged.
Personality: Because of the events of the past, Belcarth is a very cautious man, weary of whom to trust, and always prepared to defend himself. Because of this mentality, his appearance and mood frightens many, even those who have nothing to fear from him. And the only one who see him in any other state of mind is his companion, Jayde. Despite not trusting others however, he is quick to defend those two are unable to stand up for themselves, and has a special hatred towards bullies who think they can do whatever they want and get away with it. The irony here lies within the fact that he often works in the shadows himself, and most of those he goes up against have little means of protection against him, as they often don't see him coming.
Homeworld: Pokémon
History: In progress, will post when done.
Pokémon:
Jayde, Female Lucario: her eyes are green rather than the common red of her kin.
Link: Celebi
Other: Belcarth is an Aura Guardian. History is in progress, and I will update it when finished.

Name: Mike "Ranger" Dawson
Appearance: Stands around 6'4'' tall, with short brown hair and dark green eyes that have the uncanny ability to almost see right through you. While people may be able to lie to him, he is bound to find it out sooner or later, usually by their eyes betraying them.
Mike may not look very muscular, but he is definitely not weak. If you see him in public, he either wears his custom teal colored ranger uniform, or all black/dark clothes. If you see him out in the field though, which you probably won't manage unless he lets you, he wears whatever colors match the surroundings. Usually green and brown colors, as he makes his home in the forests. He also carries a bow for hunting and some measure of protection. (I refuse to believe that the people of the Pokémon universe would so readily agree to eat their companions, therefore I assume that there will be other wildlife about, rare as it may be on the show and in the games.)
Personality: Caring, diplomatic and serious are the best words to describe Mike. He is usually very skilled with words, and it has gotten him and others out of trouble more than once, and it is partially the reason to why he is today a very skilled Ranger. Mike is the kind of person that doesn't fight unless he's forced to, and by then it's too late for his opponents to get away. One of his primary reasons for becoming a Ranger is that he want to help people, and even more so to help Pokémon around the world. He's pure of heart and has never done anything mean or evil to anyone. Punishment, sure, but only in a fair way, and never through any kind of abuse, physically or mentally. Some of those who has fallen under his judgment may not agree, but any objective jury would consider his decisions to be fair.
Pokémon:
Max, Male Arcanine: Slightly larger than average.
Zorro, Male Mightyena: While fully grown, acts like a puppy most of the time, he is far from harmless however.
Hermes, Male Pidgeot: The very definition of strict and serious, he hasn't shown any outward signs of amuse since he hatched from his egg.
Tracey, Female Lapras: Shy, speaks(telepathically) to nobody than Mike and the rest of the team.
Nitro, Male Dragonite: Not called Nitro for nothing. Normally so calm and patient that little can upset him, and he can take a lot of hits before it shows. Push him over the limit however, and he will fight back with the strength of his namesake, and then some.
Lucy, Female Blissey: Shares the compassion for all living things, the skill and ability to heal, and the caring mind of Mike.
Other: Unlike other rangers, he carries pokeballs with him, for his entire team. He prefers to have them out in the open, though when in cities and other crowded places he keeps them stored, Lapras being inside the ball more often than the others, since she needs water when she is outside.

Random Sprite Art, all done by me. That includes the animated Shaymin I use as an avatar.
Old 07-14-2012, 06:44 PM
CM Offline
Dungeon Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kamikaze View Post
Name: Belcarth
Appearance: He stands almost 6 feet tall, with fairly long black hair. His eyes are of a deep blue color, comparable to that of the ocean. His skin is light but not pale, although his face sometimes have a red overtone due to his work as a blacksmith. Save for a cut along the side of his neck, he has no visible scars, although his hands show signs of the many hours spent by the forge and the anvil, processing and shaping the hot pieces of metal into their desired forms. The same work has subsequently hardened his body, and while he is quite strong, it does not show quite as well as one could expect.
When not in his smithy, he usually wears a leather outfit, not quite as sturdy as a piece of leather armor, but still better for protection than regular clothes. Over this outfit he wears something that looks like a mix of a long coat and a hooded robe. It's made of a light yet durable fabric, and is dark in color. This too is not for protection, but rather privacy. While wearing this coat, people will not be able to see what he carries under it, and with the hood on, he is quite adept at hiding in the shadows.
When he is armed, which more or less is every time he leaves his home, he wears a katana(curved, single edge blade) on his back, with the blade diagonally positioned, and the handle right above his left shoulder. This is usually the only visible weapon, but under the coat he has more knives and other 'tools' hidden than most assassins. These are the tools of his trade when he is not working as a blacksmith. And should you ever be unfortunate enough to go up against him, you would do best in reevaluating the situation before acting. Belcarth is of the firm belief that 'if anything has a size and weight at least that of a coin, then it can be thrown; if something can be thrown it can cause damage'. So far that belief has never been challenged.
Personality: Because of the events of the past, Belcarth is a very cautious man, weary of whom to trust, and always prepared to defend himself. Because of this mentality, his appearance and mood frightens many, even those who have nothing to fear from him. And the only one who see him in any other state of mind is his companion, Jayde. Despite not trusting others however, he is quick to defend those two are unable to stand up for themselves, and has a special hatred towards bullies who think they can do whatever they want and get away with it. The irony here lies within the fact that he often works in the shadows himself, and most of those he goes up against have little means of protection against him, as they often don't see him coming.
Pokémon:
Jayde, Female Lucario: her eyes are green rather than the common red of her kin.
Link: Celebi
Other: Belcarth is an Aura Guardian. History is in progress, and I will update it when finished.

Name: Mike "Ranger" Dawson
Appearance: Stands around 6'4'' tall, with short brown hair and dark green eyes that have the uncanny ability to almost see right through you. While people may be able to lie to him, he is bound to find it out sooner or later, usually by their eyes betraying them.
Mike may not look very muscular, but he is definitely not weak. If you see him in public, he either wears his custom teal colored ranger uniform, or all black/dark clothes. If you see him out in the field though, which you probably won't manage unless he lets you, he wears whatever colors match the surroundings. Usually green and brown colors, as he makes his home in the forests. He also carries a bow for hunting and some measure of protection. (I refuse to believe that the people of the Pokémon universe would so readily agree to eat their companions, therefore I assume that there will be other wildlife about, rare as it may be on the show and in the games.)
Personality: Caring, diplomatic and serious are the best words to describe Mike. He is usually very skilled with words, and it has gotten him and others out of trouble more than once, and it is partially the reason to why he is today a very skilled Ranger. Mike is the kind of person that doesn't fight unless he's forced to, and by then it's too late for his opponents to get away. One of his primary reasons for becoming a Ranger is that he want to help people, and even more so to help Pokémon around the world. He's pure of heart and has never done anything mean or evil to anyone. Punishment, sure, but only in a fair way, and never through any kind of abuse, physically or mentally. Some of those who has fallen under his judgment may not agree, but any objective jury would consider his decisions to be fair.
Pokémon:
Max, Male Arcanine: Slightly larger than average.
Zorro, Male Mightyena: While fully grown, acts like a puppy most of the time, he is far from harmless however.
Hermes, Male Pidgeot: The very definition of strict and serious, he hasn't shown any outward signs of amuse since he hatched from his egg.
Tracey, Female Lapras: Shy, speaks(telepathically) to nobody than Mike and the rest of the team.
Nitro, Male Dragonite: Not called Nitro for nothing. Normally so calm and patient that little can upset him, and he can take a lot of hits before it shows. Push him over the limit however, and he will fight back with the strength of his namesake, and then some.
Lucy, Female Blissey: Shares the compassion for all living things, the skill and ability to heal, and the caring mind of Mike.
Other: Unlike other rangers, he carries pokeballs with him, for his entire team. He prefers to have them out in the open, though when in cities and other crowded places he keeps them stored, Lapras being inside the ball more often than the others, since she needs water when she is outside.
*stamps Accepted stamp on SUs*

Alrighty, everyone, I will most likely be starting this either later today or tomorrow. Just giving y'all a heads up, especially to those who still have SUs to complete.

Lv100 @ 7896
~Links~
Old 07-15-2012, 07:13 PM
Fluffeh Offline

Name: Lilly Brice
Appearance:

Personality: Lilly is quite smart for her age and she likes to let people know. She can be a little arrogent and big headed but a loyal friend if need be. She will never abandon her friends and she hates seeing her pokemon get hurt, she doesn't really like violence all that much, but will make her pokemon battle if it ever comes to that. However she does like to protect her pokemon and friends as best as she can even if it means putting herself in danger. This has gotten her told off by both pokemon and people, and she can be seen as a daredevil of sorts because of this. She can also be extremely feminist and hates anyone that thinks girls can't do a man's job.
Home World: Pokemon

History: After the merge of the two worlds Lilly has been hiding away from people she doesn't know, which is almost everyone. She tries not to mingle with strangers as best as she can and tries to be as invisible as she can which has caused her some unwanted attention from certain people. It is these people that she is currently hiding from. She was minding her own buisness when two guys came over too her one day, she was trying to be invisible but the guys thought this was suspicious and assumed she was someone bad. Of course the guys were quite intimidating and she ran for it thinking they were going to kill her, this obviously made the giys more suspicious and so they are now after her. This has caused a slight hinderance to her adventure but she is sure that she kan keep out of heir way and she hopes to make some new friends as well.

Pokémon:
Gardevoir - Female - Dancer
Beautifly - Female - Butter
Riolu - Female - Angel
Espeon - Female - Solar
Umbreon - Female - Moonlight
Skitty - Female - Fluffball

Link: Deoxys
Other: Angel is always out of her pokeball as well as Dancer/Solar who she uses to comunicate with her pokemon through 2-way telepathy.

Ok I know the personality is short but I sort of rushed this... ^^

Last edited by Fluffeh; 07-16-2012 at 09:51 PM.