Member List
Calendar
F.A.Q.
Search
Log Out
Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000  

Go Back   Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000 » Pokemon RPG's » Anime-Style Battling League » ASB: Battles » Battle Archive

Battle Archive Once the dust has settled and the winner is clear, battles are sent here for your viewing pleasure. Feel free to look through the archives to brush up on your skills!

Closed Thread

Old 06-24-2012, 04:41 PM
3m0d0ll Offline

Send a message via AIM to 3m0d0ll Send a message via Skype™ to 3m0d0ll
Default [WAR XI] Digital of Park Lords vs. Velocity of Revolution Uprising.

Qualifying
Quote:
Battle: Single, 1 Pokemon each.
DQ: 24-hours.
Damage Caps: None.
Restrictions: No OHKOs (including Perish Song and Destiny Bond); three Chills.
Arena: Indigo Plateau: Rock.
A 50' by 50' square arena with a solid stone floor that's covered in dust and pebbles. White lines painted on the floor divide the arena into two halves, which include little boxes for Trainers to stand in. The ground is littered with boulder, providing hiding places for the small, vantage points for the snipers, and ammunition for the strong. Rock and Ground-type moves will occasionally receive a small power boost.
Roll 1-100 for every Rock or Ground move used. If the roll is less than 30, the move's damage will be multiplied by 1.25.
Ref Style: Open.
Digital will send his Pokemon.
Velocity will send her Pokemon and moves.
Digital will post his moves.
Someone will Ref.
etc.
Old 06-24-2012, 09:56 PM
Digital Offline
Cyber Soldier

Send a message via AIM to Digital
Default Re: [WAR XI] Digital of Park Lords vs. Velocity of Revolution Uprising.

Larvesta ♂
Ability: Flame Body.

Spoiler:
Old 06-24-2012, 10:06 PM
Velocity Offline
ASB Official

... Oh dear.

Zoroark
Ability: Illusion.

Take advantage of your clones to protect you and use Nasty Plot twice. If he ever uses Sunny Day, use Rain Dance. If he uses a physical attack on you, use Counter.

Nasty Plot/Rain Dance/Counter ~ Nasty Plot/Rain Dance/Counter

Thanks, Speed and Dino and also Speed! :D
Old 06-24-2012, 11:16 PM
Digital Offline
Cyber Soldier

Right let's use Bug Buzz to swipe out the clones, and then use another Bug Buzz.

Bug Buzz - Bug Buzz

Spoiler:
Old 06-26-2012, 07:23 PM
KantoBreeder Offline

WAR had begun, and this time it had reached the ASB. Eight trainers from five different teams were taking part in a tournament to be crowned the champion. This was the first round, so there was a long way for the battlers to go.

The crowd roared as Velocity and Digital emerged into the open-roofed stadium. The good weather seemed to have them in a good mood, but then, if it didn’t the battle itself surely would – these were possibly two of the best battlers in the league. They went immediately to the two halves of the field and each began their final preparations for the battle. When they were ready, they looked up to me, and I stood, announcing the rules into the microphone, more for the crowd’s benefit than for the battlers. Then I nodded to the two of them – it was time to get started.

Digital went first, throwing a specially marked poké ball, random pokémon were given to each trainer before every battle, out into his half. It landed on top of a small boulder, splitting in two and spilling bright, white light. As the light faded, a furry, white bug could be seen. He was fairly small, standing at just over a metre in height, and had fiery red horns coming out of the sides of his body. He sat on top of the rock, waiting to see what would be his opponent.

Velocity smiled as she sent her pokémon out to join her opponent’s. A dark fox-like creature with a mane of long, red hair and blood-red claws leapt out the poké ball, flanked by three exact imitations of himself. They landed on the jagged, stony ground, creating a cloud of dust around their feet. Larvesta looked at each one; there was no way to tell them apart. Hopefully only one would be real, because otherwise he was massively outclassed.

Round One

Digital (Park Lords)

Larvesta (M)

HP: 100%
Energy: 100%
Condition: A little unnerved
Moves: Bug Buzz ~ Bug Buzz

Velocity (Awesome)

Zoroark (M)

Energy: 100%
Condition: Ready to have some fun; 3 Clones
Moves: Nasty Plot/Rain Dance/Counter ~ Nasty Plot/Rain Dance/Counter

When I blew my whistle, opening up the battle fully, Larversta went straight into offensive mode. He began to vibrate his horns, creating powerful sound waves, which he focused on one of the Zoroark. By an incredible stroke of luck, the black monster creased up in pain rather than vanishing. As the sound echoed inside his head, he was unable to focus on the illusion he was using to keep the clones of himself, and they disappeared as if they had never been there. Larvesta stopped the vibration, and it could be seen that she was immensely satisfied at having ruined Zoroark’s trick so early in the battle.

However, now that Zoroark could concentrate without the buzzing in his head he could plan his next few rounds. He watched Larvesta, looking for weak spots that could be exploited to give him an advantage. He had only been battling for a little while, but he could already see things that could be twisted to suit him. All he needed now was the time to do it.

But Larvesta wasn’t going to give him that. The horns began to shake again and the illusion pokémon clamped his hands to his ears, screaming in pain as the horrible sound shook his eardrums. His knees trembled, but he gritted his teeth and managed to avoid falling. Larvesta watched him, grinning, as the vibrations faded away. Despite his original misgivings, this was turning out much better than he had thought it would.

Supporting himself with a nearby rock, Zoroark glared at his opponent. He was hurt fairly badly, although he hated to let it show. He let the hurt turn to anger against his foe, using it to spur him forward to plan ahead with even greater detail, making sure that everything was covered and that he could strike with the maximum efficiency when the time came. As he watched Larvesta’s movements, he realised just how much he was looking forward to his chance. He would show the little bug what real pain was like.

Digital (Park Lords)

Larvesta (M)

Energy: 76%
Condition: Pleased with the beginning

Velocity (Awesome)

Zoroark (M)

HP: 66%
Energy: 94%
Condition: Going to teach the bug a lesson; +4 Special Attack

Notes
Bug Buzz- (Rolled 1/4, 1 to hit Zoroark; rolled 9/10, 1 to lower Special Defence; Larvesta -12% Energy; Zoroark -17% HP, -3 Clones)
Nasty Plot- (Zoroark -3% Energy, +2 Special Attack)
Bug Buzz- (Rolled 9/10, 1 to lower Special Defence; Larvesta -12% Energy; Zoroark -17% HP)
Nasty Plot- (Zoroark -3% Energy, +2 Special Attack)

Arena Notes
No rock or ground-type moves were used
Old 06-28-2012, 05:54 PM
3m0d0ll Offline

Digital, please order your moves or you will be disqualified.
Old 06-28-2012, 10:07 PM
Digital Offline
Cyber Soldier

Flame Charge - Flame Charge

Spoiler:
Old 06-28-2012, 10:34 PM
Velocity Offline
ASB Official

All right, Zoroark, this is where it gets crucial... Stay in front of that boulder. Wait until Larvesta comes at you; before you're hit, use Bounce. Your superior speed should let you jump up in time - and hopefully Larvesta will smack its head on that rock! Bounce the same way on the next turn.

Bounce ~ Bounce

Thanks, Speed and Dino and also Speed! :D
Old 06-29-2012, 12:56 PM
KantoBreeder Offline

Round Two

Digital (Park Lords)

Larvesta (M)

Energy: 76%
Condition: Pleased with the beginning
Moves: Flame Charge ~ Flame Charge

Velocity (Awesome)

Zoroark (M)

Energy: 94%
Condition: Going to teach the bug a lesson; +4 Special Attack
Moves: Bounce ~ Bounce

Larvesta grinned, eager to keep pressing his advantage. Zoroark had been weakened by his attacks, so it wouldn’t be too difficult for the bug to drive him down even further this round. Fire began to form around his body and he charged towards the great fox, twisting and turning around the rocks that were in the way as he went.

Unfortunately, his opponent was ready for him, and as he rounded the last rock, the Zoroark flung himself up into the air, dodging the attack. Larvesta was going too fast to stop by now, and so he ran straight into the rock on which Zoroark had been leaning. Pain flared through his body as his face connected with rock – it was painful, but there was worse to come. Zoroark dropped from the sky, landing on Larvesta’s back, damaging his spine so that his body didn’t respond as quickly and his movements became sluggish. This hadn’t gone as he had expected at all.

However, he needed to continue the fight. Flames curled slowly into existence around his body and he half-ran, half-dragged himself towards Zoroark, determined not to let the paralysis get to him. Despite the damage he had taken, he could move fairly quickly, and when Zoroark repeated his leaping dodge, there was still too much momentum in his charge for the bug to stop. He crashed yet again, and Zoroark fell on top of him, ending the battle.

Although neither pokémon had fainted, the time limit for the battle had been reached, so each one’s remaining strength would be totalled up to find the winner. The crowd went silent as their attention was drawn to the large screen. It flashed black for a moment, and then was filled with a picture of Velocity and her Zoroark. The crowd roared and applauded the Troll Queen, who would be going through to the next round. They had seen a good battle, which they would surely remember for a long time. The two trainers exited the stadium, and so did the audience, but it wouldn’t be long before we were back for the next round of what was turning out to be a very interesting tournament.

Digital (Park Lords)

Larvesta (M)

HP: 56%
Energy: 66%
Condition: Exhausted; Paralysed

Velocity (Awesome)

Zoroark (M)

Energy: 70%
Condition: Relieved; +4 Special Attack

Notes
Flame Charge- (Larvesta -5% Energy, -4% HP, +1 Speed)
Bounce- (Rolled 81/100, 85 or less to hit; rolled 2/10, 3 or less for paralysis; Zoroark -12% Energy; Larvesta -18% HP, paralysed)
Flame Charge- (Rolled 3366/10000, 5000 or less to succeed; Larvesta -5% Energy, -4% HP, +1 Speed)
Bounce- (Rolled 36/100, 85 or less to hit; Zoroark -12% Energy; Larvesta -18% HP)
Larvesta took standard recoil from the Flame Charges

Arena Notes
No rock- or ground-type moves were made this round

Larvesta
56+66=122
122/2=61

Zoroark
66+70=136
136/2=68

Velocity wins

I get $18 for reffing two rounds

Last edited by 3m0d0ll; 06-29-2012 at 04:09 PM. Reason: *$18, not $10.
Old 06-29-2012, 04:54 PM
3m0d0ll Offline

Payment:
KantoBreeder gets $18 for Reffing.
Velocity gets $20 for winning.
Digital gets $10 for participating.