Member List
Calendar
F.A.Q.
Search
Log Out
Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000  

Go Back   Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000 » Pokemon Main Boards » Pokemon: Interactive Center » PE2K Wi-Fi League » Wi-Fi League Journey

Wi-Fi League Journey Start your own journey with your Pokemon! Travel around the map, battle trainers and Gym Leaders, catch rare Pokemon and unlock the secrets of the Celestia Region!

Old 10-08-2012, 12:41 AM
Morph Offline

Send a message via AIM to Morph
Default Re: Route 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pokemon Trainer Sarah View Post
Official's Post

You find your way back to the path and everything seems calm again as you continue your journey with Snorunt. Every so often you hear a rustling in the leaves above and get the feeling you're being watched. Of course, it's probably just the wind...

After a time, the rustling becomes more consistent. You're sure that there's something up in the branches above your head. You stop for a moment and look up. The creature twitches slightly, and you catch sight of a grey and white tail poking out of the leaves. You know that tail!

It seems the Minccino from earlier has been following you for some reason, and is now hiding in the leaves above your head! It's the perfect opportunity to take it by surprise... What are you going to do?

Wild Minccino appeared! Write a paragraph about the battle if you want to catch it!
Hiding in the tree tops.

Trainer: Bando
Party: Snorunt
Currently: Lost on Route 1

Hahaha i laught to myself as i spot the tail of a Minccino. "Woot it feels like all that running from earlier has caught up with me lets find a spot to lie down ok Snorunt, ah the place under this tree seems like a good spot to rest for a bit." As we move closer to the base of the tree i can see the tail swaying a bit more rapidly, not sure if it plans to attack i make the first move.

"Snorunt quick Headbutt the base of that tree." Snorunt charges and attacks the tree and out falls Minccino from its branches. Minccino gets up and rubs its head then realises he is trapped between Snorunt and Bando.

"Hahaha! Did you think you could get the drop on us, not smart, now get ready for our revenge. Now Snorunt its time to battle! ...Just kidding I wanted to thank you, if it wasn't for you Snorunt and I would still be stuck in the woods hahaha. Well we should be on our way thanks again." As we turn to leave the wild Minccino cuts us off and gets in a battle stance.

"Hahaha, ofcourse a battle is a great way to part but ive come to like you so be aware i plan to catch you this time. Now lets battle, Snorunt use Double team." The wild Minccino is surrouned by after images of Snorunt, Minccino uses Tail Slap and hits Snorunt 3 times the after images fade away and Minccino attacks again with a Pound. "Snorunt use Protect then attack with Headbutt." Minccino's attack hits a wall of energy surrounding Snorunt and the energy knocks Minccino away. Snorunt rushes Minccino and attacks with a Headbutt, direct hit.

"Pokeball go!"

White FC:5414 9349 1406
Old 10-08-2012, 04:27 AM
Pokemon Breeder Dustin Offline

Send a message via AIM to Pokemon Breeder Dustin Send a message via MSN to Pokemon Breeder Dustin Send a message via Yahoo to Pokemon Breeder Dustin Send a message via Skype™ to Pokemon Breeder Dustin

Trainer: Dustin

Party:
Currently: Leaving Route 1

Dustin, Litwick, Minccino...and Rattata...leave Route 1, arriving on Route 2.
Old 10-08-2012, 06:26 AM
Pokemon Trainer Sarah Offline
Expecto Patronum!

Send a message via AIM to Pokemon Trainer Sarah Send a message via MSN to Pokemon Trainer Sarah

Quote:
Originally Posted by Morph View Post
Party: Snorunt
Currently: Lost on Route 1

Hahaha i laught to myself as i spot the tail of a Minccino. "Woot it feels like all that running from earlier has caught up with me lets find a spot to lie down ok Snorunt, ah the place under this tree seems like a good spot to rest for a bit." As we move closer to the base of the tree i can see the tail swaying a bit more rapidly, not sure if it plans to attack i make the first move.

"Snorunt quick Headbutt the base of that tree." Snorunt charges and attacks the tree and out falls Minccino from its branches. Minccino gets up and rubs its head then realises he is trapped between Snorunt and Bando.

"Hahaha! Did you think you could get the drop on us, not smart, now get ready for our revenge. Now Snorunt its time to battle! ...Just kidding I wanted to thank you, if it wasn't for you Snorunt and I would still be stuck in the woods hahaha. Well we should be on our way thanks again." As we turn to leave the wild Minccino cuts us off and gets in a battle stance.

"Hahaha, ofcourse a battle is a great way to part but ive come to like you so be aware i plan to catch you this time. Now lets battle, Snorunt use Double team." The wild Minccino is surrouned by after images of Snorunt, Minccino uses Tail Slap and hits Snorunt 3 times the after images fade away and Minccino attacks again with a Pound. "Snorunt use Protect then attack with Headbutt." Minccino's attack hits a wall of energy surrounding Snorunt and the energy knocks Minccino away. Snorunt rushes Minccino and attacks with a Headbutt, direct hit.

"Pokeball go!"
Official's Post

"Cino!" Minccino cries one last time as it's sucked into the Pokeball. The ball wobbles gently on the ground...

Spoiler:
Spoiler:
Spoiler:
Spoiler:
PING!

Minccino was caught!
Old 10-08-2012, 06:59 AM
Morph Offline

Quote:
Official's Post

"Cino!" Minccino cries one last time as it's sucked into the Pokeball. The ball wobbles gently on the ground...

Spoiler:
Spoiler:
Spoiler:
Spoiler:
PING!

Minccino was caught!
Party: Snorunt, Minccino
Currently: On Route 1

"Alright i caught a Minccino." i release the newly caught pokemon from its pokeball "Be sure to stay close as we continue down this path and keep an eye out fore you never know when an adventure will present itself, hahaha." With Snorunt by my side and Minccino following from the tree branches above we continue our journey.

Old 10-08-2012, 10:19 AM
Steak Offline
WFL Official

Send a message via AIM to Steak

Quote:

"Alright i caught a Minccino." i release the newly caught pokemon from its pokeball "Be sure to stay close as we continue down this path and keep an eye out fore you never know when an adventure will present itself, hahaha." With Snorunt by my side and Minccino following from the tree branches above we continue our journey.
Official's Post:
You hardly walk ten steps before you realize something has been under your shoe this whole time. As you stop to check what it is, you hear cries of pain. The...thing slides off of your footwear and turns to you, looking very irate!

A wild Sunkern appeared!
Old 10-08-2012, 10:21 AM
Ilovstuddy Offline

Send a message via Skype™ to Ilovstuddy

Trainer: Ilov Studdy
Party:
Currently: Arriving at Route 1 from Andromeda Town
"Hey! What a large place!"
"Treeck!"
We enter Route 1 while admiring the large cliffs that is on both sides of the road.
"Let's rest for awhile Treecko!"
We sit down at a nearby rock and bring out our food.
"So, I prepared some Poffins for you Treecko!"
"Tree! Treecko!" Treecko happily munched on the Poffin in my hand.
I set out my lunchbox and prepare to eat my own home-cooked food.
Old 10-08-2012, 11:01 AM
Expecto Patronum!

Send a message via AIM to Pokemon Trainer Sarah Send a message via MSN to Pokemon Trainer Sarah

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ilovstuddy View Post
Party:
Currently: Arriving at Route 1 from Andromeda Town
"Hey! What a large place!"
"Treeck!"
We enter Route 1 while admiring the large cliffs that is on both sides of the road.
"Let's rest for awhile Treecko!"
We sit down at a nearby rock and bring out our food.
"So, I prepared some Poffins for you Treecko!"
"Tree! Treecko!" Treecko happily munched on the Poffin in my hand.
I set out my lunchbox and prepare to eat my own home-cooked food.
Official's Post

Wow that food looks tasty, you better enjoy it! Who knows when your next home-cooked meal will be? Ah yes, the trials of being a trainer. Your food must smell really good too because it seems like you've attracted some attention! Two wide eyes peek out at you from behind a nearby rock.

"Nya nya!" the Pokemon growls slightly when it sees you watching it. It seems to be a bit afraid. Nevertheless, it can't resist your food! It jumps out from the rock, claws bared.

Wild Meowth appeared! Write a paragraph about the battle if you wanna catch it!
Old 10-08-2012, 11:22 AM
Ilovstuddy Offline

Quote:
Official's Post

Wow that food looks tasty, you better enjoy it! Who knows when your next home-cooked meal will be? Ah yes, the trials of being a trainer. Your food must smell really good too because it seems like you've attracted some attention! Two wide eyes peek out at you from behind a nearby rock.

"Nya nya!" the Pokemon growls slightly when it sees you watching it. It seems to be a bit afraid. Nevertheless, it can't resist your food! It jumps out from the rock, claws bared.

Wild Meowth appeared! Write a paragraph about the battle if you wanna catch it!
Party:
Currently: Battling Meowth
"Woah!"
I drop my precious sandwich into the ground and barely dodge the wild Meowth's claws as it reaches the lunchbox.
"Treecko, use leer!"
Treecko shove the entire Poffin in his mouth and glared at the Meowth with enlarged cheeks.
"Nya!" The wild Meowth jumped back with fear, sandwich in its mouth.
"Treecko, use Swords Dance while the Meowth is hesitating!"
Treecko's tail glow with a blue light.
"N-nya!!! "The wild meowth saw the opportunity to attack and leap at Treecko, with arms in the air, ready to strike multiple times.
"Treecko, now! Use pound!" Treecko jumps and use his fast speed to strike the wild Meowth's back before it gets the chance to use its claws.
"Nya~..." Meowth instantly fall to the ground while Treecko land safely on the other side.
"Now, go Pokeball!" I throw a Pokeball at Meowth and patiently wait for its acceptance.
Old 10-08-2012, 11:22 AM
Expecto Patronum!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ilovstuddy View Post
Party:
Currently: Battling Meowth
"Woah!"
I drop my precious sandwich into the ground and barely dodge the wild Meowth's claws as it reaches the lunchbox.
"Treecko, use leer!"
Treecko shove the entire Poffin in his mouth and glared at the Meowth with enlarged cheeks.
"Nya!" The wild Meowth jumped back with fear, sandwich in its mouth.
"Treecko, use Swords Dance while the Meowth is hesitating!"
Treecko's tail glow with a blue light.
"N-nya!!! "The wild meowth saw the opportunity to attack and leap at Treecko, with arms in the air, ready to strike multiple times.
"Treecko, now! Use pound!" Treecko jumps and use his fast speed to strike the wild Meowth's back before it gets the chance to use its claws.
"Nya~..." Meowth instantly fall to the ground while Treecko land safely on the other side.
"Now, go Pokeball!" I throw a Pokeball at Meowth and patiently wait for its acceptance.
Official's Post

Meowth is sucked into the Pokeball in a flash of red light! The ball drops to the ground and begins to shake! You and Treecko both watch in silence, wondering if you're going to make your very first capture!

Spoiler:
Spoiler:
Spoiler:
Spoiler:
PING!

Meowth was caught!
Old 10-08-2012, 11:30 AM
Ilovstuddy Offline

Quote:
Official's Post

Meowth is sucked into the Pokeball in a flash of red light! The ball drops to the ground and begins to shake! You and Treecko both watch in silence, wondering if you're going to make your very first capture!

Spoiler:
Spoiler:
Spoiler:
Spoiler:
PING!

Meowth was caught!
Party:
Currently: Resting at Route 1
"Yes!"
I pick the Pokeball up from the ground and let my newly caught Meowth out.
"Nya!!!" The meowth apparently still has my sandwich in its mouth.
"Treecko!" Treecko happily welcomes his new friend with a regurgitated Poffin.
"Treecko, that's not edible anymore! Hahahaha!"
Meowth and Treecko both shake their hands and smile at each other.
"Phew! We finally have our second member of the team. Meanwhile, I still haven't eaten my lunch. Thank God I brought some RageCandyBars!" I peeled one RageCandyBar and munch at it while resting beside that rock with Treecko and Meowth.
Old 10-08-2012, 01:55 PM
Ilovstuddy Offline

Party:
Currently: Leaving Route 1 to Route 2
"Now that we have eaten our lunch, let's go and explore Route 2 up ahead!"
"Tree!" "Nyaa!" Both Treecko and Meowth cry out in agreement.
We all walk on the rocky path towards Route 2.

*Leaving Route 1 to Route 2*
Old 10-08-2012, 06:45 PM
Morph Offline

Quote:
Originally Posted by Steak View Post
Official's Post:
You hardly walk ten steps before you realize something has been under your shoe this whole time. As you stop to check what it is, you hear cries of pain. The...thing slides off of your footwear and turns to you, looking very irate!

A wild Sunkern appeared!

"Uh, hello there sorry about that-." Im cut off half way threw my apology with angry shouts from the wild Sunkern. "Ker! Sunkern! Sun! Sun!" Minccino hops down from the trees above and begins to try and calm the Sunkern but to no avail. The wild Sunkern begins to puff up a lets out a high pitched whistle. "Oh no... thats... Grass...Whist..." I fall to the ground and sleep as do Snorunt and Minccino.

I wake up and take a quick look around, the Sunkern seemed to have already left. I sit up and notice Snorunt and Minccino are still sleeping. I chuckle as i recall all the events that have happened so far. " I hope things continue to be as exciting as they have been so far." I yawn then drif back to sleep.

Old 10-08-2012, 07:02 PM
Etymology Offline
~VRAAHBRBRBR!~

Send a message via AIM to Etymology

Quote:

"Uh, hello there sorry about that-." Im cut off half way threw my apology with angry shouts from the wild Sunkern. "Ker! Sunkern! Sun! Sun!" Minccino hops down from the trees above and begins to try and calm the Sunkern but to no avail. The wild Sunkern begins to puff up a lets out a high pitched whistle. "Oh no... thats... Grass...Whist..." I fall to the ground and sleep as do Snorunt and Minccino.

I wake up and take a quick look around, the Sunkern seemed to have already left. I sit up and notice Snorunt and Minccino are still sleeping. I chuckle as i recall all the events that have happened so far. " I hope things continue to be as exciting as they have been so far." I yawn then drif back to sleep.
Official's Post

You drift pleasantly back to sleep. I wonder what you're dreaming about? What do tigers dream of, when they take a little tiger snoooooooze.

Of course, lots can happen whilst one is asleep. As children, we often had the perception that whilst we were asleep, nothing else ever occurred in the world. Of course, we were pretty egocentric when we were young.

Hopefully you've grown up. Things do happen whilst you sleep.

A small Pokemon walks up to you as you dozed, prodding you with its feet.

"Odd?" it queried, still tapping you with its feet. The wild Oddish looked somewhat confused by your unconscious state. Bored, it went to go pester another trainer.

All of this happened and you won't ever know it.
Old 10-09-2012, 01:08 AM
Cheerful Cherubi Offline
Photosynthesis with Viciousness

Trainer: Kyle Cheri
Party: Toby, Aerial
Currently: Leaving Route 1

"Well team, I think we've had enough fun here. Let's get on our way. On to Route 2!"

*Leaving Route 1 to go to Route 2.*

Signature made by Foxamivalth!
Old 10-09-2012, 03:56 PM
Morph Offline

I wake up to the cheers os Snorunt and Minccino, as they jump up and to get my attention i notice a sign pointing to route 2.
"Alright, route 2 here we come. Hahaha!"

*Leaving Route 1 going to Route 2.*

Last edited by Morph; 10-09-2012 at 04:01 PM.