Member List
Calendar
F.A.Q.
Search
Log Out
Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000  

Go Back   Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000 » Pokemon Main Boards » Pokemon: Interactive Center » PE2K Wi-Fi League » Wi-Fi League Journey

Wi-Fi League Journey Start your own journey with your Pokemon! Travel around the map, battle trainers and Gym Leaders, catch rare Pokemon and unlock the secrets of the Celestia Region!

Old 11-01-2012, 03:45 AM
ArceusTheCreator Offline

Default Re: Route 1

"Darn he got away" PJ said with disdain

"Ready to head back to route 2?" PJ turned and asked his traveling companion

VPP:

Level100:@384

Hey I'm no angel, or the devil of your conscience to tell you who to be... good, bad, ugly or otherwise.

Old 11-01-2012, 09:15 PM
Zetsu Offline

Send a message via Skype™ to Zetsu

While running around trying to find berries for the Injured Minccino, he decided to take out his map to find out how far away he is from Andromeda town.

"Hmm....according to the map, i'm not too far away, I mist have done a complete circle in search for the berries!" He thought to himself, now certain of his task.

Zetsu rushes back towards Andromeda town, and runs straight through the recolving doors of the pokemon center.

"Nurse! This Minccino was injured as a result of the Landslide a while ago! Can you help it?"
He shouted, desperately trying to catch his breath, and handing Minccino to her.

Name: Zetsu
Pokemon: Skorupi, Minccino (Wild)
Currently: Rushing to Pokemon Center. Leaving Route 1, Entering Andromeda Town.

WFL Dream Team.
Old 11-01-2012, 10:29 PM
Judge Dredd Offline
Master of Shadows

Trainer: JC
Currently: Running from Route 2...Earthquake!
In party:

(Ashley)(Areo)

JC continues on the path to Route 2.
"Well, we should be getting to route 2 soon. I think things finally calmed down now."

Dragonair: 33054
Dragonite: 33129
Level100: 33264

GCEA Link Page Pokemon Evolution List

Old 11-03-2012, 03:24 AM
Zetsu Offline

Send a message via Skype™ to Zetsu

Zetsu once again, enters Route 1, This time, with Minccino at his side. As he walked along the path that lead to Route 2, he could see the nearby landslide that had disturbed the pokemon in the area...

"That was a pretty big landslide, good thing you ran when you did!" He said softly to Minccino, who was clinging affectionately to Zetsu.

Zetsu continued to travel further up the road, nothing eventful happening, it was then that he came upon a sign.

"Route 2 - Left."

Zetsu turned to Mincinno and asked her:

"Would you like to train here some more? Or would you rather move forward?"

Minccino pointed left, onto Route 2, and with that said, Zetsu headed towards the left path, onward to Route 2.

Name: Zetsu
Party: Skorupi, Minccino
Currently: Leaving Route 1 > Route 2

WFL Dream Team.
Old 11-06-2012, 04:29 AM
Steak Offline
WFL Official

Send a message via AIM to Steak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Etymology View Post
Official's Post:

The cave is only a short distance from your current location. It's just a short trip through the woods. On your way through the shrubbery, you can't help but feel like you're constantly being followed.

You turn around to look. Nope, nothing.

Your boots squelch at the foot of the cave. Figuring it would provide decent shelter from the rain, you sit yourself by one of the smaller rocks inside the monument. Brobat looks over you protectively - well, not literally, but you know what I mean. You feel your eyes begin to droop. Yes, that's right. Maybe when you wake up the storm will be over and you'll be able to run along in the daytime, clear as day?

NONO FUW''######4546$%DFD WHAT AR%465E YOU DO(Ł!!ING

GET OUT O"$@x#scF THERE YUu

BEHINd yoU

A wild sddgtg-th-gfv###xc#d#"""!"456

RUN

Trainer: Steak
Party:
Currently: P H̴͟ ͠A͝ ̀҉̡N̴ ͏̧̛P ͝҉Y ͡Q̶ ̢U̸ ̢̛͘E̴ ͜S҉ ̨̛͢T̷

Spoiler:

A̶R͘͟͠G̸͜H͘͢

your shades go from NIGHT MODE to HAYWIRE, obscuring your vision with F͡U͜R͟IOUS ҉STATIC̨

you grab your belongings and dash out of the cave as fast as your legs will take you, holding out your B̸O͠ARD̀ to shield you from anything you might run into.

as you gain distance the STAT͢I҉C̸ slowly begins to dissipate, with a crackle every now and then.

you crouch behind a tree and send out Brobat, allowing him to perch himself on your shoulder ready to defend against whatever that...th͏ing͜ was, if,
gods forbid, it is still following you.
Old 11-08-2012, 07:36 PM
Etymology Offline
~VRAAHBRBRBR!~

Send a message via AIM to Etymology

Quote:
Originally Posted by Steak View Post

Party:
Currently: P H̴͟ ͠A͝ ̀҉̡N̴ ͏̧̛P ͝҉Y ͡Q̶ ̢U̸ ̢̛͘E̴ ͜S҉ ̨̛͢T̷

Spoiler:

A̶R͘͟͠G̸͜H͘͢

your shades go from NIGHT MODE to HAYWIRE, obscuring your vision with F͡U͜R͟IOUS ҉STATIC̨

you grab your belongings and dash out of the cave as fast as your legs will take you, holding out your B̸O͠ARD̀ to shield you from anything you might run into.

as you gain distance the STAT͢I҉C̸ slowly begins to dissipate, with a crackle every now and then.

you crouch behind a tree and send out Brobat, allowing him to perch himself on your shoulder ready to defend against whatever that...th͏ing͜ was, if,
gods forbid, it is still following you.
Official's Post:

a! th?? st~ti3 begin5 t0 fade your sense of sight returns much more clearly - a thick forest surrounds you. You've no idea what chased you or its motive, but one thing is for sure - you need to get away as quick as possible, lest your fate be similar to that of 'the merp'.

The sound of rain splashes against the thick branches of the trees - they provided a some sort of shelter to you and your Pokemon. Suddenly you felt a lot safer, as if the odd looking thing had disappeared for the night. You feel your hero senses tingling - you wanted answers, now.

Where would you get them?

>Explore the woods
>Rummage the odd looking truck over yonder
>Go to the lake
Old 11-08-2012, 08:48 PM
Steak Offline
WFL Official

Quote:
Originally Posted by Etymology View Post
Official's Post:

a! th?? st~ti3 begin5 t0 fade your sense of sight returns much more clearly - a thick forest surrounds you. You've no idea what chased you or its motive, but one thing is for sure - you need to get away as quick as possible, lest your fate be similar to that of 'the merp'.

The sound of rain splashes against the thick branches of the trees - they provided a some sort of shelter to you and your Pokemon. Suddenly you felt a lot safer, as if the odd looking thing had disappeared for the night. You feel your hero senses tingling - you wanted answers, now.

Where would you get them?

>Explore the woods
>Rummage the odd looking truck over yonder
>Go to the lake

Party:
Currently: PHANPYQUEST

you see a truck that happens to be situated the perfect distance to be counted as 'over yonder'. you have heard rumors of rare pokemon hiding in trucks, so you cautiously wander over to check it out.
Old 11-10-2012, 04:45 AM
Steak Offline
WFL Official

Official's Post

The area grows dark.

All players in this area have been knocked out if not already.

Route 1 grows silent and lifeless...
Old 11-20-2012, 05:04 AM
Cobalt Shadow Offline

Send a message via MSN to Cobalt Shadow Send a message via Skype™ to Cobalt Shadow

Name: Cobalt
Party: Ralts
Currently: Entering Route 1 with Artemis trying to find Shinx and Pikachu.

We entered Route 1 and stopped for a few minutes to catch our breath and survey the surroundings. I had been through Route 1 before and it was usually bright and full of life. Now it was dark. Yhe only noise was that of wind blowing through trees. No pokemon, and the fog was that thick I could barely see anything more than 2 meters in front of me.

"This place is huge. I think we might be able to cover more ground if we split up for the time being. What do you say?" I ask Artemis.

Dragotech, Eternal Moonlight and I are the PE2k Wolf Pack! Fear Fredward the Sparklepire, Bidoof the Soulless and Slenderfairy!
Banner Made by Me
Old 11-20-2012, 05:22 AM
Eternal Moonlight Offline
The Luna Diviner

Send a message via AIM to Eternal Moonlight

Name: Artemis
Party: Eevee
Currently: FINALLY ON ROUTE 1 X3

The laughing and excitedness quickly faded as the Route's downcast atmosphere really set in. This reminded her of something out of a horror flick, slightly unnerving, although she wasn't spooked enough to leave. Not at all.

"I don't think that's so smart. Power in numbers, right?." She replied, and then added,

"We can use Eevee's hearing to our advantage..."

{Activity will likely be off} {Paired with Sam }
Old 11-20-2012, 05:35 AM
Cobalt Shadow Offline

Send a message via MSN to Cobalt Shadow Send a message via Skype™ to Cobalt Shadow

Currently: lost in route 1.

"Okay then we will stay together" I said, pulling Ralts pokeball from my bag.
Ralts came out of the pokeball. Suddenly. Heard something it sounded like a pokemon.
"Ralts, use magical leaf if that direction!" I said pointing onwards the place where I heard the noise. Glowing leaves floated the ground around Ralts, and shot in the direction I pointed at, sticking into a tree, illuminating the area. It was still hard to see, but alot easier than before. Artemis looked at me confused.
"I thought I heard something. Maybe one of the pokemon." I said, walking towards the lit up tree.
"I wonder where they are?" I asked...

Dragotech, Eternal Moonlight and I are the PE2k Wolf Pack! Fear Fredward the Sparklepire, Bidoof the Soulless and Slenderfairy!
Banner Made by Me
Old 11-20-2012, 05:45 AM
The Luna Diviner

Currently: the horror movie setting that is Route 1

Eevee's ears twitched, almost confirming what Cobalt and Ralts had heard and sensed.

"Do you think you could lead us to where the sound you heard came from?" Artemis asked, and the fluffy Pokémon nodded. She started walking north, but was having a hard time picking it up suddenly.

Old 11-20-2012, 06:46 AM
Cobalt Shadow Offline

Currently: Lost in Route 1 with Artemis

"Okay this is ridiculous!" I yelled, "I can't see 3 inches in front of me!"
We had been wandering the foresty area for half an hour, and accidentally found our selves at the tree that Ralts shot his magical leaf at. Eevee would hear the pokemon, then it would disappear and reappear somewhere else, confusing it.
"Artemis, Eevee, lay on the ground," I said as I got onto my stomach, "Ralts, use the most powerful magical leaf you can. try and use as many leaves and send it in all directions." I asked Ralts. He lowered his head, and closed his eyes, the concentration obvious in his face. after a few seconds, heaps of leaves levitated off the ground and began to glow. Suddenly they were all shot in different directions, sticking into nearby trees. We had a few meters radius of light. But it still wouldn't help us find the pokemon.

"We are making no progress whatsoever at night," I said looking at the time on my pokegear, "it is midnight now, I say we camp here for tonight, and take watches. I will keep an eye out for 3 hours, while you sleep, then we swap at 3am. We continue on at 6." I said, pulling off my jumper, and laying it on the ground as a makeshift matress for Artemis.

"Sound like a plan?" I asked...

Banner Made by Me
Old 11-20-2012, 09:28 AM
The Luna Diviner

Currently: the dark fog of Route 1, with Cobalt

Artemis held back a chuckle, "So very chivalrous of you, but it's okay". Her voice softens a smidgen, despite the snarkiness of the actual words "wouldn't want ya to get cold or anything, would we?"

Totally ignoring the fact that she was wearing a tank-top and her skirt was on the short side.

"Apart from that, I think your idea is solid. A good nap would be good"

Old 11-20-2012, 09:54 AM
Cobalt Shadow Offline

Currently: Watching for Stray electric pokemon

Artemis and Eevee went to sleep on the ground, instead of on the jumper I offered them, and Ralts and I stayed up to keep watch. We sat in the illuminated circle from Ralts magical leaves, waiting for any sign of a shinx and a pikachu. I admit it was boring, and I almost fell asleep a few times.
It got to about 2:30 and still nothing had happened (hint hint). At 3 am I woke Artemis and Eevee, and Ralts and I went to sleep, tired from an extremely long and eventful day...

Banner Made by Me