Member List
Calendar
F.A.Q.
Search
Log Out
Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000  

Go Back   Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000 » Pokemon RPG's » Pokemon Ultra RPG » General

General Hang out here and talk to people participating the Ultra RPG. Talk about anything related to the Ultra RPG, or just any casual discussion with fellow participants of the Ultra RPG. New to Ultra RPG? Come in and see what's it all about.

Old 10-24-2005, 03:41 AM
Marth Offline

Send a message via AIM to Marth Send a message via Yahoo to Marth
Default Adios, amigos...

My time has arrived. I've reached my limit. Before I leave, I'd like to share some words.

I've achieved most of my goals in the URPG. Since I joined, I've wanted to become better each day. To be the best. Undefeatable. Each fight I had moved me closer to perfection. And even now, there's a lot I still have to learn. But my other life has demanded full attention now that I'm about to enter college. I've not been the same the last few weeks. So I guess it's the time to say farewell. I can't express my gratitude for this group, for this entity, for the URPG and the PE2K community. I've laughed, cried, complained, enjoyed, battled, refered countless times. It's been a great experience. It has helped me realize who I really am, I have gained the wonderful friendship of many great persons in here. You know who you are, I don't want to send specific messages in this post. I'd rather do that personally at its time. You'll still find me in the messenger.

I've never been too good at writting these kind of stuff. I hope I will be remembered, for good or bad, as long as the URPG remains alive.

Your friend, Raúl.
BlueJelloJelly (12:00:35): What, you going to kill me with your Wynaut?
ClockKnight (12:06:07): bidoof use take down on wynaut
ClockKnight (12:06:50): wynaut use counter!
ClockKnight (12:06:58): ko
StunkyLupus (12:07:04): OWNEDDDDDDD
Old 10-24-2005, 04:01 AM
Finglonger Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 2)

Send a message via AIM to Finglonger
Default Re: Adios, amigos...

Good bye, my friend. It wont be the same without you here, you've done a lot for all of us and we will miss you. But I understand why you have to go...so

Good luck with life and whatnot...yeah.

too bad I never got to beat you..

~fing~
Old 10-24-2005, 04:13 AM
Nefarious Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 6)

Send a message via AIM to Nefarious

Another truly great member gone. I've personally appreciated all that you've done here. Especially for the URPG. And I completely understand how life can get the best of your time. I wish you the best of luck.

I think we should put a hall of fame or something for those great members who had to leave.

Anyway, hope to see you around again someday. Good luck.
Old 10-24-2005, 10:08 AM
Thanatos Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 3)

Send a message via AIM to Thanatos Send a message via MSN to Thanatos Send a message via Yahoo to Thanatos

I never wanted you to leave Marth, but if it must be so, it must be so.

You've been a real friend to me, and I thank you for whenever we did get to talk.

Well, the unbeatable Alakazam is no more.

Farewell Raul, I wish you the utmost luck for your future ^_^

Ryu Paladin

Lugia
Level 100 @ 5810 posts
VPP
Old 10-24-2005, 01:55 PM
Loyal Arcanine Offline

Send a message via AIM to Loyal Arcanine

I knew it was coming but that doesn't make it less sad. Farewell Dux. I'll never forget how you and Dap guided me when I had just entered URPG. It was a real honour for me to ref the elite battle between you two. I hope I'll see you around.

Btw Nef, there is a HoF, with Legends (who are gone) and Heroes (who are still here).

"gengar is a fart" imsocorn (4:08:55): Is that your way of saying "and not a single **** was given that day" ?

Old 10-24-2005, 04:03 PM
Magare Offline
Elite Trainer

Send a message via AIM to Magare

Dux........ no........

Just when I arrived back I came to see you go...

I'm sorry to see you go and I hope we'll meet on the messenger.....

Good luck and goodbye my friend, there's nothing else I can say
Old 10-24-2005, 04:32 PM
Ierdar Offline
Banned

Send a message via AIM to Ierdar Send a message via MSN to Ierdar Send a message via Yahoo to Ierdar

Marth! You're not supposed to leave yet, I still haven't passed your ref test! =(

Guess I'll see you around AIM then.
Old 10-25-2005, 12:05 AM
flareon008 Offline

Send a message via AIM to flareon008 Send a message via Yahoo to flareon008

QUITTER!!! How dare you. I'm back and you leave. You're suppose to follow me. Get back here and brush my jolteon. Does anyone ever use that anymore? :(

In my days everyone had a jolteon. Flareon was cooler though for reasons like me of course lol (I'm offically spamming the joint).

Doing everything with a flare.
Old 10-25-2005, 03:10 AM
HKim Offline
Editor-in-chief

Send a message via AIM to HKim Send a message via Yahoo to HKim Send a message via Skype™ to HKim

Ah Dux, it is sad to see you go. We will miss you, of course, not because of all your accomplishments and your positions, but because of who you are. You have been a friend to us all.

I'm happy that we will still be able to contact you over AIM and talk. I'm sure that college will keep you busy, but whenever you're free, drop us a line. It will be good to talk with you.

Have fun with your retirement, Dux.
"We love Him because He first loved us." 1 John 4:19
Challenge me in the URPG.
Old 10-25-2005, 05:47 AM
Tamer San Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 5)

Send a message via AIM to Tamer San Send a message via MSN to Tamer San Send a message via Yahoo to Tamer San

This is as sad for me as Dap's departure marth, yesterday or the day before we chatted a little bit, and you said you'll quit reffing, and still stay an URPG, you didn't tell me that you'll quit it all. Anyway, its your life, and know this, URPG will never be the same without you my friend, it seems that URPG good days are coming toa close end. Farewell...

Adios amigo ;)

"Fight for freedom. Fight for glory. Fight to win!"
I am back
Old 10-25-2005, 06:09 AM
Jack of Clovers Offline
~lil leprechaun~

Send a message via ICQ to Jack of Clovers Send a message via AIM to Jack of Clovers Send a message via MSN to Jack of Clovers Send a message via Yahoo to Jack of Clovers Send a message via Skype™ to Jack of Clovers

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marth
It's been a great experience. It has helped me realize who I really am, I have gained the wonderful friendship of many great persons in here.
when I go, I'll probably say the same thing along those lines. the URPG has changed me a lot too, for the better. we've been through a lot over the years and learned to get through it. and you've been more like a co-leader than a regular moderator.

good luck with college and hope you succeed. don't forget to post once in a while (you can become like Scott, Nin and Flare... posting whenever you want.) thanks for all your help and your skill in the URPG is undenyable. there's just one regret... I never got to battle you. [hint: challenge before you go...}

~Jack~

-| Links |-
Old 10-28-2005, 12:01 AM
.AzureLight Offline
Banned

Send a message via AIM to .AzureLight Send a message via MSN to .AzureLight

Nooo... Marth...

Thanks for everything... all that helping my with reffing and everything...

Now I guess I'll never be able to challenge your Zam...

Oh well, life is life, farewell Dux!
Old 10-28-2005, 01:33 AM
All-Star Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 1)

Send a message via AIM to All-Star Send a message via Yahoo to All-Star

Man.............Marth. I know we had a fight over the URPG. We had our different sides and reasons. You were cool. You fought for what believed was right, and didn't give up. It has been fun being with you over the years, (you may not know me because I had something different for my SN). You were there when I was a noob. I never got to battle that Aalakazam, which I really wanted to beat. I wish you didn't have to go, but life is life and can be a pain in the butt. You better get back here one day! I'm gonna be the next trainer to beat you! I wish you good luck my friend, and I hope the rest of your life is good to you.
Cya, Marth.

|URPG|