Member List
Calendar
F.A.Q.
Search
Log Out
Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000  

Go Back   Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000 » Pokemon RPG's » Pokemon Ultra RPG » General

General Hang out here and talk to people participating the Ultra RPG. Talk about anything related to the Ultra RPG, or just any casual discussion with fellow participants of the Ultra RPG. New to Ultra RPG? Come in and see what's it all about.

Old 07-16-2012, 10:59 AM
HKim Offline
Editor-in-chief

Send a message via AIM to HKim Send a message via Yahoo to HKim Send a message via Skype™ to HKim
Default Ultra RPG Promotions: Head Grader and Second-in-Command

Normally we announce leadership changes every few months or so, but in this case we should make an exception.

First off, I'm sad to announce that Scourge of Nemo has handed me her resignation. Real like (aka college) has begun to demand more and more of her attention and as of such, she cannot devote enough time to her URPG duties. Specifically she's resigning as Head Grader and Moderator, staying on as an Official.

I'm glad that she will be remaining around, though she leaves a gap in leadership for one of our oldest and most active sections. As a good person, a great leader, a kind friend, and a wonderful story mistress, Katie will be missed by all. Except when she's here, cause it's not like she's leaving the community.

We are lucky, blessed even, to have at hand someone willing to fill Katie's large shoes. And not only that, but someone with great experience and knowledge of the URPG.

Former URPG Moderator and Head Grader Emma will be stepping up to carry out the duties that Katie previously upheld. (Essentially she'll be Co-Head of Stories with Kat, but prefers the title "Granny"). She has informed me that she will only fill this position temporarily, so I signed her to a three-year contract.

As to her qualifications, Emma is an astounding writer and had previously served as Co-Head of Stories alongside Former Second-in-Command George (Galleon). Additionally, she was a URPG Moderator long before I attained the position (she's that old).

So please join me in thanking Katie for her service and welcoming Emma as the new (old?) URPG Story Granny!

Finally, as you all know, Ataro resigned several months ago from the position of Second due to his own real life demands. Ataro is one of the smartest and most capable people I know and I relied on him heavily during his tenure, just as I relied on the leadership and advice of his predecessors: George and Mike.

During this interim, I've named Kat to fill the position on an acting basis and she kindly accepted. Should something have happened to me in the last few months, I knew that Kat would readily carry the mantle of leadership and lead this community forward. In all honesty, I have relied on her far longer than I should have, so I thank her for putting up with me and holding down the fort.

Please join me in thanking Kat for her service.

I am proud to announce that replacing Ataro and Kat for the position of Second-in-Command is our Head Ref: We Taste Pies (RaptorJesus)!

WTP is one of the most experienced URPGers I know and one of the best battlers likewise. His leadership in the URPG, especially in Battles, is outstanding and he actively works to ensure that members in our community have a system that is fun, fair and interesting. Along with his quick mind, he has a good heart and is willing to not only do what is right, but to help others do the right thing. This is a man not afraid to stand upon his own two-feet and I will be depending on him to advise me on all matters related to leading this community, even (and especially) when I'm wrong.

So please congratulate We Taste Pies as our new Second-in-Command of the Ultra RPG!
"We love Him because He first loved us." 1 John 4:19
Challenge me in the URPG.
Old 07-18-2012, 05:38 AM
Jack of Clovers Offline
~lil leprechaun~

Send a message via ICQ to Jack of Clovers Send a message via AIM to Jack of Clovers Send a message via MSN to Jack of Clovers Send a message via Yahoo to Jack of Clovers Send a message via Skype™ to Jack of Clovers
Default Re: Ultra RPG Promotions: Head Grader and Second-in-Command

Congrats and all that jazz. May good times follow.

-| Links |-
Old 07-18-2012, 05:42 AM
mintjelly Offline
Father Cat

Send a message via AIM to mintjelly Send a message via Skype™ to mintjelly
Default Re: Ultra RPG Promotions: Head Grader and Second-in-Command

Congratulations to the lucky people to get promoted!

Shun the non-believer