Member List
Calendar
F.A.Q.
Search
Log Out
Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000  

Go Back   Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000 » Pokemon Main Boards » Pokemon: Interactive Center » Competitive Battling

Competitive Battling This board is for competitive battling discussion. Get team help or learn to play competitively.

Old 01-14-2013, 01:08 PM
Master Aqua Offline

Send a message via AIM to Master Aqua Send a message via MSN to Master Aqua
Default 6th Gen fixing pokemon that badly need for some love

some pokemon are pretty useless to the extreme some base stat 580 pokemon have no bussiness have no bussiness being used in ou, uu or even RU. This thread is for comming up with reasonable idea's on how to fix them. These idea don't have to confer to any prievous generation pattern ie, 3 abilities per pokemon, so long as they are not redicilous as huge power on something that will make it redicously over powered.

Here is mine

Frosslass

is an intresting pokemon ghost ice typing is not bad by any means for hail teams as it provides anti spinner supoort, an immunity to fighting and the ability to set up spikes are all nice. Whats the problem, well, it's weak, it's frail and it's ice and ghost typing still give weaknesses to rock (stealth rock), steel (bullet punch), dark (pusuit) and ghost, which are all unwanted and sr weakness on a hail team is pretty nasty. The solution is simple to make froslass a real ou contender, sarfice to immunity to ground in levitate for snow warning and what you get is the ultimate hail team jack of all trades.

Last edited by Master Aqua; 01-14-2013 at 01:34 PM.
Old 01-14-2013, 02:09 PM
Typhlosion Explosion Offline
~Blast Burn

Send a message via AIM to Typhlosion Explosion Send a message via Skype™ to Typhlosion Explosion
Default Re: 6th Gen fixing pokemon that badly need for some love

This doesn't belong here. It should be in the competitive battling section.
Old 01-14-2013, 03:32 PM
goldwynaut Offline

All Flygons stats should be boosted with 16 points or more, and sabeleye needs either ultra high base stats or an evolution.
Old 01-14-2013, 04:18 PM
Master Aqua Offline

Quote:
Originally Posted by Typhlosion Explosion View Post
This doesn't belong here. It should be in the competitive battling section.
I do not believe so as it concerns the future which dose not exist. It's also not nessarily competive discussion to improove certain pokemon, i may in my competive mindset layed it out in such a manner.
Old 01-14-2013, 04:42 PM
Pickleboy Offline

It is highly unlikely that gen 6 will touch anything fropm gen 4 down, otherwise you'd have a hard time explaining eviolite on pokemon with suddenly new evolutions. Plus, I don't think Game Freak would wait an entire generation to pick back up on gen 4.

I think the eviolite's gonna complicate things if Game Freak wants to keep consistancy (witch is not what they're really known for).
Old 01-15-2013, 01:46 AM
bronislav84 Offline

Send a message via AIM to bronislav84 Send a message via MSN to bronislav84 Send a message via Yahoo to bronislav84

Lapras needs an evolution BADLY to bring it back into being worth using. I used to have one in every team when I could get it since Gen 1 when it was given out for free but then realized that around Gen 3 they added Pokes that could learn all the same moves and has better stat overall except less of a tank.

They did touch stuff below Gen 4 Pickle. Remember Yanma? Gligar? Lapras needs the same kind of love.
Bronislav is my name and 1984 is my birth year. Call me Bron or Slavik if you can't say my full name. Banner/Ava by the illustrious Neo Pikachu Emolga R.I.P. August 13, 2007 3:45AM EST Simkha "Dosha" Bakman I loved you, Grandpa Check this out, it's really cool!

Last edited by bronislav84; 01-15-2013 at 01:49 AM.
Old 01-15-2013, 03:55 AM
Pickleboy Offline

Quote:
Originally Posted by bronislav84 View Post
They did touch stuff below Gen 4 Pickle. Remember Yanma? Gligar? Lapras needs the same kind of love.
You clearly misunderstood me. I mean they won't touch anything 4th gen and below from now on, meaning 6th gen, like 5th gen, will have no connections to 4th gen and lower
Old 01-15-2013, 04:30 AM
The pokemaster Offline
PE2K Website Staff

Send a message via AIM to The pokemaster Send a message via Skype™ to The pokemaster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pickleboy View Post
You clearly misunderstood me. I mean they won't touch anything 4th gen and below from now on, meaning 6th gen, like 5th gen, will have no connections to 4th gen and lower
This may not be so. The way I see it, Gen V had no relations to previous generations for the reason that they were almost trying to remake Gen I, and 'restart' the main-line games. The original B/W had no Pokémon from other gens at all until post-game, but then B2/W2 went back to the same as before. I don't think it's fair to assume that Gen VI will have no relation to the previous gens in the same way that Gen V did.

^URPG Stats^
Banner/Avi by Blue Dragon of BMGf
Old 01-18-2013, 05:39 AM
bronislav84 Offline

Send a message via AIM to bronislav84 Send a message via MSN to bronislav84 Send a message via Yahoo to bronislav84

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pickleboy View Post
The way they cut off RBY/GSC support? Seriously what are you talking about? I thought it was about making evolutions/pre evolutions, which they did do for older Pokes.

This thread is about Pokes that need love, and Lapras is definitely one such Poke. Needs an evolution.
Bronislav is my name and 1984 is my birth year. Call me Bron or Slavik if you can't say my full name. Banner/Ava by the illustrious Neo Pikachu Emolga R.I.P. August 13, 2007 3:45AM EST Simkha "Dosha" Bakman I loved you, Grandpa Check this out, it's really cool!
Old 01-19-2013, 12:39 AM
Master Aqua Offline

Quote:
Originally Posted by bronislav84 View Post
The way they cut off RBY/GSC support? Seriously what are you talking about? I thought it was about making evolutions/pre evolutions, which they did do for older Pokes.

This thread is about Pokes that need love, and Lapras is definitely one such Poke. Needs an evolution.
laprases problem is that it's part ice type, giving it nothing in return and take take taking away it's effectiveness with the added weakness to fighting and rock, loss of teel and fire ressist hurts too. It may not be ou with out it's ice typing but it's still good uu pokemon.
Old 01-22-2013, 02:14 AM
Master Rayquaza Offline

You know who needs some love: Chatot, Chimecho, Zangoose, and Seviper. They are all NU and could use an evolution.
Old 01-22-2013, 12:20 PM
Master Aqua Offline

Quote:
Originally Posted by Master Rayquaza View Post
You know who needs some love: Chatot, Chimecho, Zangoose, and Seviper. They are all NU and could use an evolution.
could not agree more, but it might be hard to given what they are, but they 3rd egn remakes are getting more likely so amybe more 3rd gen pokemon will evolve in 6th gen no?