Member List
Calendar
F.A.Q.
Search
Log Out
Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000  

Go Back   Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000 » Interactive Boards » Role Play » Role Play Sign Ups & Discussion

Role Play Sign Ups & Discussion Sign up for and discuss Role Plays here. Have anything to ask about a Role Play you're in, or need to put up extra info for people to refer to? What if you need help with an idea that's missing that extra kick? Do it all here!

Old 08-01-2012, 11:03 PM
huckfinn99 Offline

Smile Pokemon

[U]
Pokemon: Trainers Destinies

Genre: Fantasy/Action
Setting: Pokemon: Trainers Destinies takes place in three different regions (all on one landmass!). They are the Pharaoh Region, the Greco Region, and the Viko Region. They are three regions that combine to form the Tri-Regional Continent. You start out in any one of the three regions (Your Choice) and Make it through each region. Each region is based off a different culture. Pharaoh: Egyptian, Greco: Greek, and Viko: Norse
Goal: Your goal is completely your own, you could become a Pokemon Champion, a Gym Leader (Only Eight people at a time for 1 month each), etc. Also obviously your second goal is to catch every Pokemon.
[Pokemon: Trainers Destinies is a game based in a new region with completely new pokemon (My own) and completely new characters. In the game you play as your own character (Adding Character Art
work is allowed!). So have fun and enjoy.
The Rules

*Have Fun (The Most Obvious)
*No foul language or visual aids (This game is PG rated, any foul play will lead to automatic banning)
*Don't insult other characters (Everyone has the right to play)
*All stats will be turned in to me and i will decide if you can level up, earn badges, win a fight, evolve pokemon, etc.
*Stats are to be recorded so that they can be sent to me
*Battles are decided by me At Random! :)
*And once again have fun!

[/CENTER]

Name:
Personality:
History/Backstory:
Badges:
Pokemon Party:
Pokedex Sightings:
Vocation:
Regions Explored:
Starting Region:

Last edited by huckfinn99; 08-01-2012 at 11:35 PM.
Old 08-23-2012, 02:23 AM
CM Offline
Dungeon Master

Send a message via AIM to CM
Default Re: Pokemon

Hello again.

I see that this thread is an improvement compared to the other. There's a bit of plot and a sign up sheet to fill out. All good. I would personally like to see a bit more explained about the different regions as well as some of the Pokemon that could be expected to see and be able to obtain. Also a good thing to add would be some sort of challenges, other than the gyms, for the players to overcome as a group or individually. As well as an example of a filled out SU so people can see what you would like for theirs to look like so it can be accepted.

This has the making of a good beginners role play. You did post it in the wrong section, so I have moved it to the proper section. As said in your other thread, feel free to contact me for any questions or advice.

Lv100 @ 7896
~Links~
Old 08-23-2012, 02:25 AM
Typhlosion Explosion Offline
~Blast Burn

Send a message via AIM to Typhlosion Explosion Send a message via Skype™ to Typhlosion Explosion
Default Re: Pokemon

I'll pop in and recommend a smaller font. XD

I'm not much of an RPer, but I think the most liked threads usually have a back story in the first post. You could give that a try, perhaps?