Member List
Calendar
F.A.Q.
Search
Log Out
Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000  

Go Back   Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000 » Pokemon RPG's » Anime-Style Battling League » ASB: Battles » Battle Archive

Battle Archive Once the dust has settled and the winner is clear, battles are sent here for your viewing pleasure. Feel free to look through the archives to brush up on your skills!

Closed Thread

Old 08-05-2012, 07:24 PM
Typhlosion Explosion Offline
~Blast Burn

Send a message via AIM to Typhlosion Explosion Send a message via Skype™ to Typhlosion Explosion
Default Typhlosion Explosion VS Sight of the Stars -- Typhlosion Explosion wins by DQ.

3 vs. 3
Regular terrain
OHKO Clause
DQ Time: 3 Days
Ref Style: Open

I'll start by sending out Corey!

Eevee
Nickname: Corey
Ability: Adaptability
Signature move: None
Old 08-06-2012, 03:06 AM
Sight of the Stars Offline

Send a message via AIM to Sight of the Stars Send a message via Skype™ to Sight of the Stars
Default Re: Typhlosion Explosion VS Sight of the Stars

Alrighty then! Astyn, m'girl, let's do this! First ASB battle (ohgodohgodohgodhopeIdon'tscrewup).

Good luck, Typhlosion, m'dear! <3

Deino (female)
Nickname: Astyn
Ability: Hustle
Signature Move: n/a
Status/Mood: I'LLRIPYOUAPARTAGGHHH

Okay, so for-sure let's do a Screech for the first move, whether Mr. Corey attacks or not. Second move, if he attacks with any sort of damaging move, let's follow up with a Crunch. If he Protects or Detects, do a Focus Energy for me. c:

Screech ~ Crunch/Focus Energy
[12:38:59 AM] GallantlyGlaceon: ...So how do we do this? XD
[12:39:20 AM] Sight of the Stars: it's nothing really big, just usually a note in your sig that's all like 'paired with soandso'
[12:39:44 AM] Sight of the Stars: just be like "SIGHT OF THE STARZ IS MAH BIZNITCH"
[12:39:57 AM] GallantlyGlaceon: XDDD
[12:39:59 AM] Sight of the Stars: and I'll be like "GALLANTLYGLACEON IS MAH HOE."

Last edited by Sight of the Stars; 08-06-2012 at 09:08 PM. Reason: Fixing typo. :P And now adding a status because ASTYN'S A MEANIE.
Old 08-09-2012, 12:39 AM
~Blast Burn

Send a message via AIM to Typhlosion Explosion Send a message via Skype™ to Typhlosion Explosion

Corey, I want you to go out and use Charm! If taunt is used, then Take Down!

Good luck Sight~
Old 09-27-2012, 02:11 PM
5TailedDemonLizard Offline

I yawned as I slowly scanned my eyes over my Art History book, lounging on Hayashi (my Tropius’) back as he slowly ambled into the arena. I rubbed my eyes, the heavy amounts of school work having drained me and stopped my reffing career for quite a long time. Hopefully I wouldn’t be too rusty. Eventually, I closed the book and sat up, sliding off of Hayashi’s back and looking at the two trainers as I closed the heavy book in my hands. I had reffed for Typhlosion Explosion before, but I had never seen Sight of the Stars. Kind of ironic, right? I raised my hand, Hayashi sitting obediently by my side as he observed the battlers.

With a simple call, they both released their pokemon. A rather feisty Deino appeared on SotS’s side. Astyn snapped at the air a few times with a growl. On the other end of the field, TE released Corey, his Eevee. The little dog pokemon looked at the Deino, his ears twitching slowly as he readied himself mentally for the battle.

Both trainers issued their orders and the battle began!

Sight of the Stars

[Astyn] Deino (F)
HP: 100%
Energy: 100%
Condition: I'LLRIPYOUAPARTAGGHHH, +3 ATK, -1 ACC

Screech ~ Crunch/Focus Energy

Typhlosion Explosion

[Corey] Eevee (M)
Energy: 100%
Condition: What a spazz...

Charm/Take Down ~ Charm/Take Down

Round 1

Corey looked at the rather angry Deino, knowing that she had bulked herself up prior to the battle. He knew he would cause some serious damage if that boost was left unchecked. He stood and wagged his tail gently, smiling softly at Astyn. The Deino watched his movements, smiling herself as he complemented her. Corey watched as her mood changed. She wouldn’t be too keen to attack him now.
[Corey: -3 Energy| Astyn: -2 ATK]

Astyn, however, wasn’t completely foiled. Taking a deep breath, she released a loud screech-like roar. Both the trainers and I covered our ears to avoid any kind of hearing loss. Corey wasn’t so lucky, and his body shuddered as the Screech echoed through his mind. His ears rang and he tried to shake it off. He was leaving himself VERY open to attacks.
[Astyn: -3 Energy| Corey: -2 DEF]
(Accuracy rolled a 0 where rolling more than 64 resulted in this action missing the target. )

With his ears still ringing, Corey repeated his previous attack. Astyn watched as he began to flatter her again, and if it could have been seen she would have blushed. Corey knew that the damage he would endure later would be much less, and was highly relieved.
[Corey: -3 Energy| Astyn: -2 ATK]

Astyn could feel herself going soft, and didn’t want to let her trainer think that she was weak. Shaking her head, she bared her fangs and let out a growl. Planting her feet, she pushed off and ran at Corey. The Eevee had no time to react as Astyn’s teeth clamped around his side. With a yelp, he tried to shake her off. Finally, Astyn let go, smirking at her handywork. Corey flinched back, licking his wound.
[Astyn: -11 Energy| Corey: -22 HP; -1 DEF]
(Critical hit rolled a 7048, where rolling 625 or less resulted in a critical hit.
Accuracy rolled a 17 where rolling more than 75 resulted in this action missing the target.
Effect: Rolled from 1 to 5. Result was 1.)

Round 1 End

Sight of the Stars

[Astyn] Deino (F)
Energy: 86%
Condition: GRRRR....; -1 ATK, -1 ACC

Typhlosion Explosion

[Corey] Eevee (M)
HP: 78%
Energy: 94%
Condition: What a spazz...; -3 DEF

Ref Notes:

- Corey was not tanted, so Charm was used
- Astyn is quite feisty XD

TE, your moves please!

GCeA Blue|GCeA Silver

"Flying is learning to throw yourself at the ground and miss."

^Please click my eggs^

Click here for my other links!

Last edited by 5TailedDemonLizard; 10-03-2012 at 01:01 PM.
Old 10-03-2012, 09:49 PM
~Blast Burn

I'll use Charm again to lower the ATK! Your defenses are low, so use Charm! If taunt is used, Quick Attack!

Charm/Quick Attack ~ Charm/Quick Attack
Old 10-10-2012, 12:13 AM
Sight of the Stars Offline

Send a message via AIM to Sight of the Stars Send a message via Skype™ to Sight of the Stars

Sorry for the wait! I thought this would never get judged, haha. ^^;

Alright, let's just throw what we have at him for fun. I'm feeling reckless today. I know you want to do some damage, Astyn, so let's go with another Screech for good measure and then Outrage. Start prayin' to Arceus you don't hit yourself later, you dweeb.

Screech ~ Outrage
[12:38:59 AM] GallantlyGlaceon: ...So how do we do this? XD
[12:39:20 AM] Sight of the Stars: it's nothing really big, just usually a note in your sig that's all like 'paired with soandso'
[12:39:44 AM] Sight of the Stars: just be like "SIGHT OF THE STARZ IS MAH BIZNITCH"
[12:39:57 AM] GallantlyGlaceon: XDDD
[12:39:59 AM] Sight of the Stars: and I'll be like "GALLANTLYGLACEON IS MAH HOE."
Old 12-29-2012, 07:12 PM
Socratic Sarcasm Offline

Sight of the Stars

[Astyn] Deino (F)
Condition: GRRRR....; -1 ATK, -1 ACC

Typhlosion Explosion

[Corey] Eevee (M)
HP: 78%
Energy: 94%
Condition: What a spazz...; -3 DEF

Ah yes. The old standby of repeating everything over and over and over again came to the fore, as Corey again flattered Astyn.
(Corey: -3 ENG, Astyn: -2 ATK)

Astyn then decided to expose Corey further, damaging everyone's ears to do so. I was tempted to personally silence the Deino... forever... but I don't anyone would have let me. Even worse, Corey was almost completely unaffected.
Accuracy rolled 77, under 64 is a hit.(Astyn: -3ENG)

And Corey was yet again repeating the same trick. You'd think that Astyn wouldn't buy the BS he was giving her, but that's nature for you.
(Corey: -3 ENG, Astyn: -2 ATK)

Apparently, Astyn wasn't as much of a fool as I thought. I could see her pull on her anger, her rage. The Eevee in front of her made her angry, or so it appeared. I saw her tap into the ancient power of dragons, as she got enraged. She let out a huge battle cry, and I was reminded why we always respect dragons-even the small ones- as she lashed at Corey. I was a little afraid, until I saw how tired her attack made her. Even so, she displayed no intentions of stopping.
(Astyn: -22 ENG, Outrage next two actions; Corey: -26 HP)

Sight of the Stars

[Astyn] Deino (F)
Condition: RAAAAAAAAAAGGGHHHH!!!!!; -5 ATK, -1 ACC, Outrage next two actions

Typhlosion Explosion

[Corey] Eevee (M)
HP: 52%
Energy: 63%
Condition: Oh crap.; -3 DEF

Old 01-06-2013, 09:49 PM
Socratic Sarcasm Offline

SotS, you have 24 hours before you are DQed.

Old 01-08-2013, 12:53 AM
3m0d0ll Offline

Send a message via AIM to 3m0d0ll Send a message via Skype™ to 3m0d0ll

Sight of the Stars, you're disqualified.

Socratic Sarcasm and 5TailedDemonLizard both receive $5 for Reffing one Round each.
Typhlosion Explosion receives $10 for not being DQ'd.