Member List
Calendar
F.A.Q.
Search
Log Out
Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000  

Go Back   Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000 » Interactive Boards » Creative Writing

Creative Writing Share your fan fiction, stories, poems, essays, editorials, song lyrics, or any other related written work. All written must be your creation. Start a new thread, and keep replying to that thread as you add on more chapters. Anyone can join in at anytime.

Old 10-25-2005, 08:18 PM
RocketMeowth Offline
Spazztacular

Send a message via AIM to RocketMeowth Send a message via MSN to RocketMeowth
Default Anger Unleashed

I am re-typeing this from my short story that is also called Anger Unleashed. This takes place in Hoenn. I am pretending that Ash and his friends are traveling through a certain part of Hoenn in Augest. Why? Because I can! xD

Anyways there are three other stories after this one so I hope to be able to continue it. So please post and tell me what you think of it.

Thanks

also ignore the title of the first chapter. I couldnt think of one. If anyone has any ideas please tell me so I can change it.

and this was over 1 page on word. I just put a bit more paragraps in the first chapter so, now it looks a bit short. Sorry.
`````````````````````````````````````````````````` ````````````````````````

Anger Unleashed
Chapter one: Enter here

Lighting smacked and thunder crashed as it pored. Ash and the gang were safe inside a small cottage like pokemon center just off the side of the road. In the middle was a giant fire place where a massive flame burned warming the four trainers and Pikachu. As the flame burned other trainers besides Ash and friends entered the cottage and some had even been there for a couple days. A group was in the north east corner trading some pokemon while others were just talking about the Hoenn League and pokemon contests.

“Hey Nurse Joy, when do you think this storm is going to let up a bit?” asked a young female trainer who had a Chikorita next to her and a Masqurain on her head. She had long brown hair and stood about 5 foot 3 inches tall. Nurse Joy turned her attention from the computer to the girl.

“Well from the looks and sounds of how hard the rain is falling I can’t really say it will be any time soon. I am sorry Katrina but it will be a bit longer” she said to the girl. Katrina sighed as did her two pokemon. You see she was on a tight schedule because she had to meet an old friend of hers on the 15th of August at 9:00 a.m. at a pokemon center in Sootopolis City. It was already the 10th of August and she was still stranded in that pokemon center on route 119 due to the rains. Outside of the pokemon center in some bushes was Team Rocket. They were huddled together shivering and soaked.

“JAMES! THIS IS YOUR ENTIRE FAULT!” Jessie scowled as she looked to James. James look to her and gave her a mean stare.

“My fault!? How is this my fault!?” he said back to her.

“I don’t know! But I have to blame someone for this and you were right there!” Jessie replied as she looked away from James. Around them were many trees but that still wasn’t enough to keep them dry. Meowth was shivering a bit more because he only had fur while Jessie and James had clothing to keep them somewhat warm.

“Oh would youse two shut up! We need ta get wahrm and we need ta do it now! I AM FREEZIN OVAH HERE!” he said to them in a loud voice. He was prepared to go into the pokemon center and just jump into the fire that could be seen through the large rectangular windows. Jessie only hit him over the head and yelled at him. She said that since the twerps were in there they wouldn’t be able to go into the building with being blasted off and that they were awaiting to use a sneak attack for when the rains died down.

“Well da rain aint diein down and I want to get warm!” he said again as he shook his head back and forth to try and get off some water that stuck to his fur, making it feel heavy. Off in the distance was another figure coated in black. The rains were so heavy that it was hard to see the road or anyone/ anything on it. The black coated figure only smiled and laughed a bit. He walked on until he saw Meowth. He once again laughed a bit and soon disappeared into the trees.

“I say we go in there! I am also hungry and you know the pokemon center serves food for free!” James said as he started to get up. Jessie gave into their complaining and she to got up as well as Meowth.

“FINALLY! WARMTH AND FOOD!” Meowth said happily as he jumped out of the bushes. Jessie and James reached the door of the pokemon center and opened it. They both headed in and Meowth followed. But, something went wrong. Meowth was grabbed by a long claw and taken into the bushes once again. But it was so fast that Jessie and James didn’t notice. What has happened to Meowth and what will happen now that Team Rocket has entered the pokemon center?
Old 10-25-2005, 08:40 PM
The Ishy Offline
Experienced Trainer

Location: In front of you. No, not the monitor. HERE. I give up....
Default Re: Anger Unleashed

Nice story. And it actually connects with the show.
I can't feel you there
I'm becoming this
All I want you to
Is be more like me
And be less like you"- Linkin Park, Numb
Old 10-25-2005, 08:51 PM
RocketMeowth Offline
Spazztacular

It does? How? Oh and I am typeing up chapter two as we speak!

Upcoming Chapter:

Chapter 2: Captured
Old 10-25-2005, 11:15 PM
Sleepy Sheep Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 3)

Oooh nice! Gives me goosbumps. Can't wait to hear the next part.
Old 10-26-2005, 12:20 AM
RocketMeowth Offline
Spazztacular

(like I said the chapter titles need some work)

Chapter 2: Captured

Meowth was soon pulled to a black coated figure. The figure only smiled and chuckled as Meowth struggled in the claws of the device. They pinched his fur tightly and showed no signs of loosing up.

“HEY! Let me go! YOU HEAR ME! LET ME GO NOW!” Meowth scowled as he struggled even more for his freedom. The black coated figure only grinned and replied in a deep voice, “sure thing”. The dark figure then snapped something on Meowths neck that pinched the fur once again. Meowth’s arms were being crushed in the claws grasp so he couldn’t grab his neck to try and stop the small surges of pain that shot down his spin. He was then dropped to the ground and the black figure disappeared.

“What da heck was dat!? He-he just dropped me just like dat!? WAIT! What did he put on my neck?” Meowth said as he grabbed his neck. But to his surprise nothing was there. Well that’s what he thought. Lightning then cracked as the thunder boomed louder. Meowth ran into the small pokemon center to see his friends talking with the twerps.

“YOU’RE HERE FOR PIKACHU!” Ash yelled as he was in a defensive position with his hand on his Grovyles pokeball. May, Brock and Max were right behind him awaiting for when they were needed.

“We are only here to dry off from the storm!” Jessie demanded as she had her arms on her hips.

“Also, to get some tasty food!” James added only to be slapped by Jessie. Ash and the gang were cautious but they backed down. Meowth just shook his head as he went and sat at a pokeball shaped table that was made to fit one. He was a bit worried. What happened must have been a dream and yet, it felt so real.

“Excuse me you two but, if you would like some fresh hot soup there are three bowls left in the back. They are still hot so they should still be very good” Nurse Joy said to Jessie and James. They both smiled and quickly rushed into the back to the bowls of soup that awaited them.

“What’s up with Meowth you guys? He keeps feeling his neck as if something was there piercing it” Ash said as he looked to Meowth who looked worried. Brock shrugged and ate some soup. He was then diverted from his soup when a girl about the age of 21 standing 5 foot 6 inches walked in from the rain. She was beautiful as her long blue hair reached down to her lower back.

“Excuse me Nurse Joy but, I would like to have my pokemon healed please.” She said. Her voice was as soft and beautiful as a spring breeze blowing across your face. Brock immediately went up to her and pulled some of his moves.

“My sweet princess, please hear me out and be mine! Our hearts were ment to be as one!” he said as he held her hand.

“Please, what is your name?” he asked again. The girl only looked wierded out but said her name anyways.

“My, my name is Krista” she said. Brock only blushed and went into his little happy world where every girl he thought was beautiful had to be his.

“OH WHAT A BEAUTIFUL NAME! Krista, please let our hearts be one!” he asked as he grabbed both her hands. Max was now annoyed. He grabbed Brocks ear and pulled him away.

“C’mon Romeo! Your butt is to be one with the couch!” he said. Meowth only watched as Brock was pulled away and as Ash apologized to the girl. Suddenly Meowth felt a surge of pain going down his spin and throughout his body.

“God, not again! Dis pain is insane! Nothin is even on my neck!” he said as he was leaned up against the table. He put his paws to his neck and jumped off the chair. He slowly made his way to the door only to be blocked by Jessie.

“Where are you going Meowth?” she asked still eating her soup. Meowth only looked to Jessie and used a powerful Scratch attach on her. She dropped her bowl breaking it on the ground which attracted the attention of every trainer and Nurse Joy.

“MEOWTH! HOW DARE YOU STRIKE ME!” Jessie yelled. Meowth only looked at her in anger and scratched her face making her move from the door. He then exited the building out into the pouring rain. James ran to Jessie to see if she was okay.

“Of course I am! But my poor face won’t be! How dare he ruin my beauty!” she said clutching her fist. James was worried though. What could have tempted Meowth so much to do this?
Old 10-26-2005, 04:09 AM
PKMN Trainer RED Offline
Elite Trainer

Oh wow this is a awesome story! It almost seems that it was a episode, and you got characters personalities rigth too!

Lv. 100 @ 601

Trainer stats
Old 10-26-2005, 09:49 AM
RocketMeowth Offline
Spazztacular

Thankyou everyone. I will put up the next chaper later today!!
Old 10-26-2005, 11:31 AM
Sleepy Sheep Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 3)

Quote:
Originally Posted by PKMN Trainer RED
Oh wow this is a awesome story! It almost seems that it was a episode, and you got characters personalities rigth too!
Ecpecially meowth.
Old 10-26-2005, 03:19 PM
PKMN Trainer RED Offline
Elite Trainer

I agree, with the way the words was it made it sound no matter what, Boston-ish.

Lv. 100 @ 601

Trainer stats
Old 10-26-2005, 09:24 PM
RocketMeowth Offline
Spazztacular

Thankyou guys very much. I love typeing like the way Meowth speaks. Well here is chapter 3!!
`````````````````````````````````````````````````` ``````````
Anger Unleashed
Chapter 3: The Change

Meowth slowly stumbled from the pokemon center. His head felt strange and his neck was in major pain. He made his way through the trees in the nearby forest. After a couple minutes he reached the black coated man.

“We need to find Meowth you guys!” Brock said. This was unlikely of them to actually help Team Rocket but something major was going on. Thunder boomed once more but much louder. The storm hadn’t let up and was only getting worse.

“He had better got a good reason for scratching my gorgeous face! Or else he is in major trouble!” Jessie said as she looked at herself in a mirror. She was looking at the scratch that Meowth had given to her. May and Max just looked at one another as if they didn’t care.

“Well let’s get going. Meowth is probably just sitting on a rock or something” May said as she looked over to Ash, Brock and James. They all nodded their heads and headed out. Jessie even went as well. Not that she truly cared at all.

“So you have found your way to me. Good. Now my new pokemon, let us find out if you live or if you perish” said the black coated figure as he brought out a black remote shaped box. Suddenly a dark collar appeared on Meowth’s neck. It was what made Meowth’s neck hurt so much.

“Wha, what’s dat!? I, I taught dat da pain wasn’t real! And what do youse mean by me bein your new pokemon and livein or perishin!?” Meowth asked as he came out of the small trance he was in. He then screamed in pain as a powerful volt of electricity was shot through his body. His heart felt as if it were being torn apart as his body felt as if it were going numb. His screams of horror couldn’t really be heard due the thickness of the woods.

“Pika!” Pikachu said as it perked its ears. It had heard Meowth’s cries of pain and horror.

“Pikachu! Pika pika!” Pikachu said as he turned around.

“Pikachu! What is it? Do you hear Meowth!?” Ash said as he and the others turned around. Pikachu nodded and they followed him. Soon they found Meowth out on the road. Lightning flashed to show Meowth was not himself. His fur had become a bit darker and his eyes looked like the eyes of pure evil. Soon a man walked out of the woods behind him.

“Who are you!? What have you done to Meowth!?” James demanded to the black coated figure. The man in black only laughed as he pointed his hand to James and the others. Meowth’s eyes glowed a red color and then back to normal.

“YAHHHHHHHH!” he screamed as he dashed for James. He jumped onto him and nearly jammed his claws into James’s face. Luckily James had grabbed Meowth’s arm before it reached him.

“MEOWTH! What are you doing!? Stop this now!” James said as he held back Meowth’s arm. He then got Meowth off of him and onto the ground.

“PIKACHU USE THUNDERBOLT!” Ash called out. Pikachu nodded and sent a high powered Thunderbolt at Meowth shocking him. But it didn’t do anything except make him even angrier.

“That’s it! Make him even angrier! The angrier you make him the more power he gets!” said the man in black. Meowth’s anger was very high. He was snarling and always ready to attack. Ash and the others didn’t know what to do. Suddenly, Meowth started to glow. Was he evolving? This only made matters worse. If he were to evolve into Persian he would only gain more power and it would be harder to stop him!

“YES! Evolution is the key to victory!” the black coated man said as he laughed.
Old 10-27-2005, 04:04 PM
PKMN Trainer RED Offline
Elite Trainer

Oh my, please start on the next one! I can't wait to see what happenes next! :D

Lv. 100 @ 601

Trainer stats
Old 10-27-2005, 10:56 PM
Sleepy Sheep Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 3)

Man...suspense is in the air. More! More!
Old 10-28-2005, 09:22 AM
RocketMeowth Offline
Spazztacular

Sorry for the wait you guys. Here is the 4th chapter of Anger Unleashed!!!

`````````````````````````````````````````````````` `````````````````

Anger Unleashed
Chapter 4: Body of a Dragon, Body of a Cat

“YES! Evolution is the key to victory!” the black coated man said as he laughed. Meowth was glowing and now changing shape. But something wasn’t right about how his body was changing. It looked as if his tail was becoming longer as well as his neck. His legs looked thicker and more dragon like for some reason. On his back it looked as if wings were growing and his body kept looking more and more dragonish. His arms were becoming long and his claws were no longer small and retractable. On his head he still had his ears, whiskers and coin but it was no longer that of a cat. His head was long and it looked like a small horn was growing on his nose. Soon the glowing vanished and his new form was shown better.

“Draaaagoooowwwwww!” he screamed as he shot an energy blast towards the sky destroying trees in the process and hitting some Swellow. The energy blast lit the area up from the darkness the storm had created showing the form of the dragon more one the glowing had left.

“What is that!? Why isn’t he a Persian!?” Ash said as he looked to the tan and brown colored dragon. Lightning smacked and Thunder boomed as the dragon lowered its head and looked at everyone.

“Well, I never expected this. Most of the pokemon that I use in these tests either die or just evolve to their final form automatically even if they are the first of a three part evolution chain” the man said. Rain pored down soaking all of them as the black coated man laughed once more.

“Who are you and what have you done to Meowth!?” James yelled. Jessie was behind him staring at Meowth’s new form. May and Max were both shaking with fear at the look of Meowth. Brock just stood there angry and truly pissed off at the man.

“Me?” the man said. He then jumped onto the dragon pokemons back. “My name is Johnson! And I AM A MEMBER OF TEAM GENETIC!” he said.

“Team Genetic!? Who the heck are they!?” Jessie asked as she looked at Johnson. Suddenly a girl came out of the pokemon center. It was Krista.

“Team Genetic is a gang of slugs who capture pokemon and alter their DNA not caring if it kills the pokemon or not! Their team is from the Saurin Region. A Region that I am from! I didn’t think that they would leave Saurin to come here and torcher this regions pokemon as well! But I guess I was wrong!” she said as she was soon drenched from the rain. Ash and the others looked to her.

“Why, you are Krista aren’t you! The one who helped Kie out in destroying our laboratory back at Horkaht Island! You’ll pay for that!” Johnson yelled. Krista just smirked and sent out her most powerful pokemon.

“Throootummmm!” the pokemon said. It looked like an Orange dragon with flames on its ears. The way its body was shaped made it look like it was built for running. It stood about 5 feet 3 inches tall and looked to be about 10 feet long. It actually looked the size of Meowth’s new form.

“Why did you send out a fire type pokemon!? They are weakened by water!” Ash yelled out to Krista. She looked to him.

“Not Throtum! He has an ability called Water Shield! It can block weaker water attacks from hitting him as well as nature attacks like Rain Dance! Pouring rain isn’t enough to penetrate the shield so he is just fine!” Krista said.

“Shield or no shield it can’t withstand a Dragon Rage! GO DRAGOWTH! USE DRAGON RAGE!” called Johnson as he was on the dragons back.

“Dragowth? Who is Dragowth!?” Ash asked. Johnson jumped off of the dragon as it unleashed a Dragon Rage on Throtum.

“Throtum use protect!” Krista called out. Her pokemon then created a barrier blocking the attack.

“Dragowth is my pokemon and, you will never defeat him!” Johnson said as he looked at Ash.

“Pi, Pikachu!” Pikachu said as it jumped onto Ash’s shoulder looking angrily at Johnson.

“Oh your Pikachu cares! DRAGOWTH! I expect you know an attack that all the evolved pokemon learn when the color made them evolve! So use Black Vine!” Johnson called out. Dragowth sent out another Dragon Rage at Throtum then looked to Johnson.

“Dragowth! DRAAAGOOOWWWWWTTTHHH!” he screamed as black vines shot out from the sides of his body. They then came at a high velocity grabbing Pikachu and Ash.

“ASH NO!” May yelled as she, Max, Brock, Jessie and James watched.

“Let me go! Let me go now!” Ash yelled. He was now in the clutches of Dragowth and of Johnson. What was going to happen to them now?
Old 10-29-2005, 12:18 AM
Sleepy Sheep Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 3)

Whoa. Flashback to the aerodactyl episode! Well this is great. Keep it up!
Old 10-29-2005, 01:53 AM
.AzureLight Offline
Banned

Send a message via AIM to .AzureLight Send a message via MSN to .AzureLight

Great job!

Keep up the good work.

You've inspired me to restart my fanfic, because now I have some competition.