Member List
Calendar
F.A.Q.
Search
Log Out
Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000  

Go Back   Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000 » Pokemon Main Boards » Pokemon: Interactive Center » Pokemon Battling Center

Pokemon Battling Center Find an opponent to battle on Pokemon Black/White, Pokemon HeartGold/SoulSilver, Pokemon Diamond/Pearl/Platinum or Pokemon Online. Join a clan or tournament here.

Old 08-28-2012, 02:59 PM
Judge Dredd Offline
Master of Shadows

Default Re: Legion of Dredd (Welcoming Battlers and Traders!) Free Pokemon to new members !

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mibbleng View Post
It's gotta be the Tepig chain, but namely Tepig.
Tepig is pretty cute. He is like a little pirate ..lol
What about pokemon you want to battle?

Dragonair: 33054
Dragonite: 33129
Level100: 33264

GCEA Link Page Pokemon Evolution List

Old 08-28-2012, 03:06 PM
Mibbleng Offline

Default Re: Legion of Dredd (Welcoming Battlers and Traders!) Free Pokemon to new members !

As in the one's that I would like to battle against? I'm cool with anything but Legendaries really.
If you mean the one's that I battle with, I don't wanna give anything away.
Old 08-28-2012, 03:28 PM
Judge Dredd Offline
Master of Shadows

Quote:
As in the one's that I would like to battle against? I'm cool with anything but Legendaries really.
If you mean the one's that I battle with, I don't wanna give anything away.
Things are not like the old days ! your encouraged to talk about pokemon now, that way people can help you build a better team.

Old 08-28-2012, 04:04 PM
Mibbleng Offline

Wow, things have changed a fair amount then. I have to say though, i think I prefer how it is now. My team as of now (It'll probably be edited a bit soon, I plan on adding a Swellow because Swellow.):
Emboar
Sceptile
Golurk
Walrein
Espeon
Absol
Old 08-28-2012, 04:11 PM
Judge Dredd Offline
Master of Shadows

Quote:
Wow, things have changed a fair amount then. I have to say though, i think I prefer how it is now. My team as of now (It'll probably be edited a bit soon, I plan on adding a Swellow because Swellow.):
Emboar
Sceptile
Golurk
Walrein
Espeon
Absol
Well if your open to suggestions, I have a couple because this is a team of uu/bu..lol First I like that Espeon is on your team. Sceptile and Golurk are okay. Emboar is out classed my Infernape, Absol could be replaced with Scrafty both strong dark types. Walrein is decently bulky but is outclassed by Jellicent/Vaporeon..LOL

Just some thoughts, but thats why I wanted to to tell me

Old 08-28-2012, 04:17 PM
Mibbleng Offline

I mainly made it out of favourites. I dislike Scrafty too. I don't really like Infernape either xD
Sorry if it seems like I'm completely ignoring your advice, I'm just not a huge fan of most of the ones you suggested, i still wanna keep some originality and "me" in my team. That said i quite like Jellicent, so i think I'll replace my Walrein with that. What ability do you recommend, Water Absorb or Cursed Body?
Old 08-28-2012, 04:26 PM
Judge Dredd Offline
Master of Shadows

Quote:
I mainly made it out of favourites. I dislike Scrafty too. I don't really like Infernape either xD
Sorry if it seems like I'm completely ignoring your advice, I'm just not a huge fan of most of the ones you suggested, i still wanna keep some originality and "me" in my team. That said i quite like Jellicent, so i think I'll replace my Walrein with that. What ability do you recommend, Water Absorb or Cursed Body?
No I can understand what you mean, but you shouldnt look at your team as you...I mean that wouldnt be fair..you're not a pokemon. I can only give you suggestions, based on what I know works and doesnt work. I would ask that you consider opening up as time goes on to newer ideas even if you dont care for a pokemon.

When your back is against a wall, pokemon like infernape can really save you ! lol

I would say water absorb based on how popular rain dance teams are, but curse body has its pros as well.

Old 08-28-2012, 04:34 PM
Mibbleng Offline

Sounds good. I used to have a Jellicent on my old team with water absorb, who was pretty effective.
You really think I should go with Infernape? I just can't really enjoy using it very much...
Old 08-28-2012, 04:41 PM
Judge Dredd Offline
Master of Shadows

Quote:
Sounds good. I used to have a Jellicent on my old team with water absorb, who was pretty effective.
You really think I should go with Infernape? I just can't really enjoy using it very much...
do what makes you happy man :) The pig is okay, the major difference is the speed. Nape can hit hard fast, and boost himself in special attack and normal attack. A lot of options when battling which is nice. Blaizken is also an option with is speed boosting ability

Old 08-28-2012, 04:44 PM
Mibbleng Offline

Do you go by the Smogon tiers here? I quite like the idea of a Blaziken, but he's Uber on Smogon.
Old 08-28-2012, 04:48 PM
Judge Dredd Offline
Master of Shadows

Quote:
Do you go by the Smogon tiers here? I quite like the idea of a Blaziken, but he's Uber on Smogon.
LOL he is uber still ? I thought that changed. Yeah sorry we go by smogon tiers, which basically means no ubers.

Old 08-28-2012, 05:12 PM
Mibbleng Offline

No need to be sorry, i do too!
I never used Legendaries or Pseudo-Legendaries anyway.
Ok then, the only problem with changing out team members is how I'd get the Pokemon. Getting a Frillish is fine, but a Chimchar raises a problem, as does a dark type replacement for Absol if I decide to do that at some point.
Old 08-28-2012, 06:47 PM
Judge Dredd Offline
Master of Shadows

Quote:
No need to be sorry, i do too!
I never used Legendaries or Pseudo-Legendaries anyway.
Ok then, the only problem with changing out team members is how I'd get the Pokemon. Getting a Frillish is fine, but a Chimchar raises a problem, as does a dark type replacement for Absol if I decide to do that at some point.
It wont be a problem! did you read the title of the thread ?? free pokemon! I have a have a ivd Frillish and chimchar both lv 1

http://www.pokemonelite2000.com/foru...d.php?t=114213

Last edited by Judge Dredd; 08-28-2012 at 07:18 PM.
Old 08-28-2012, 07:46 PM
Mibbleng Offline

I could get a a Chimchar from a friend, but it wouldn't have IVs... My only problem is that i'm not sure what i want to do to earn a shop point!
Old 08-28-2012, 07:46 PM
lildude3000 Offline

Send a message via Skype™ to lildude3000
Default Re: Legion of Dredd (Welcoming Battlers and Traders)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Judge Dredd View Post
Thats a great idea man ! should I have them bred ?
Definitely! That'll give your newbies a head start, and your more experienced trainers would recognize the effort! It might also be a great opening to teach about ev's and iv's in breeding.