Member List
Calendar
F.A.Q.
Search
Log Out
Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000  

Go Back   Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000 » Pokemon Main Boards » Pokemon: Interactive Center » Pokemon Battling Center

Pokemon Battling Center Find an opponent to battle on Pokemon Black/White, Pokemon HeartGold/SoulSilver, Pokemon Diamond/Pearl/Platinum or Pokemon Online. Join a clan or tournament here.

Old 01-17-2013, 07:38 PM
acrilycz Offline

Default Re: Legion of Dredd (Welcoming Battlers and Traders!) Free Pokemon to new members !

Quote:
Originally Posted by acrilycz View Post
I'm confused, is the IV breed pokemon the first on the list or is it the ones listed in a specific region?
nevermind i figured it out!
Old 01-17-2013, 08:13 PM
Judge Dredd Offline
Master of Shadows

Default Re: Legion of Dredd (Welcoming Battlers and Traders!) Free Pokemon to new members !

Quote:
could you send me the mankey? this would help me finish black 2 much much faster haha :D
please avoid the double posts !
i didnt even know i had a mankey in there..lol

Dragonair: 33054
Dragonite: 33129
Level100: 33264

GCEA Link Page Pokemon Evolution List

Old 01-17-2013, 08:36 PM
acrilycz Offline

Quote:
Originally Posted by Judge Dredd View Post
please avoid the double posts !
i didnt even know i had a mankey in there..lol
lool sorry i really don't notice when that happens lol, and yeah i'm pretty sure i saw a mankey in there! if there isnt one though i'd honestly take anything that will help me get through the badges faster...I dont have much love for most of the unova pokemon haha
Old 01-17-2013, 10:12 PM
megamonk4 Offline

Quote:
You made a pretty solid point about boosts. Once a pokemon has a dragon dance or two in it cant beat most of the team. Why not just drop the boost percentage?
Editting stat boosts(and drops) requires me to change the damage formula, just like the hi crit ratio(the very reason why I haven't all non-crit moves to 0%). I can't find the data to edit this yet anyways(this is more than likely where I would find other data such as ability effects, and effects of weather).

If I can find it, I would like to normalize weather boosts(and to have Hail feel just as strong as the others).
Quote:
Originally Posted by Knuckles View Post
Pure genius this guy. I hope to get to see this mod from you first hand this weekend. Speaking of which, do we need a designated place and time to meet up? Or just randomly see my Knux tag on brawl in the game room?

And speaking of which, obviously you know this Dredd, but I won't be around this weekend. Ugh still sad you aren't going.

Pokemon related note, I plan on actually getting a copy of pokemon green while I'm there, provided there are any and aren't go.e by time I get there
There's still quite a bit to go, haha. I went back to the drawing board about buffing pokemon stats and overall starting from the bottom up.

And here's the pokemon type changes. Most of them are final. a few I am stilling thinking about.

Quote:
Farfetch'd - Fighting/Flying
Spinarak - Bug/Dark
Ariados - Bug/Dark
Masquerain - Bug/Water
Volbeat - Bug/Electric
Illumise - Bug/Electric
Spoink - Psychic/Dark
Grumpig - Psychic/Dark
Glalie - Ice/Rock
Luxio - Electric/Dark
Luxray - Electric/Dark
Servine/Serperior - Grass/???
Pignite/Enboar - Fire/???
Dewott/Samurott - Water/???
Watchog - Normal/Electric
Cofagrigus - Ghost/Steel
Garbador - Poison/Steel
Gothita - Psychic/Dark
Gothorita - Psychic/Dark
Gothitelle - Psychic/Dark
Elgyem - Psychic/Electric
Beheeyem - Psychic/Electric
If you have a question about about type changes let me know and I'll explain. I'll be posting up some pokemon overall changes soon afterwards.

Pokemon Black/White Walkthrough
Old 01-18-2013, 12:17 AM
Judge Dredd Offline
Master of Shadows

Quote:
lool sorry i really don't notice when that happens lol, and yeah i'm pretty sure i saw a mankey in there! if there isnt one though i'd honestly take anything that will help me get through the badges faster...I dont have much love for most of the unova pokemon haha

I gave you the wrong link,....let me find the right one.
Quote:
Originally Posted by megamonk4 View Post
Editting stat boosts(and drops) requires me to change the damage formula, just like the hi crit ratio(the very reason why I haven't all non-crit moves to 0%). I can't find the data to edit this yet anyways(this is more than likely where I would find other data such as ability effects, and effects of weather).

If I can find it, I would like to normalize weather boosts(and to have Hail feel just as strong as the others).

There's still quite a bit to go, haha. I went back to the drawing board about buffing pokemon stats and overall starting from the bottom up.

And here's the pokemon type changes. Most of them are final. a few I am stilling thinking about.

If you have a question about about type changes let me know and I'll explain. I'll be posting up some pokemon overall changes soon afterwards.
Glalie is the only one that seems off..I always that Luxray should have been dark and electric

Old 01-18-2013, 12:33 AM
megamonk4 Offline

Quote:
I gave you the wrong link,....let me find the right one.

Glalie is the only one that seems off..I always that Luxray should have been dark and electric
I'm changing glalie to be an ice version of powerful bulky rock pokemon pokemon(think rhyperior, gigalith, or golem). Its jack of all trades BST really hurts to differentiate itself from other mixed stat pokemon. Since it looks like a solid mass of ice and durable, I gave it a secondary type to give it more physical defenses. Ability would change to Solid Rock.

Do you think of Ampharos more as a Tank(Blissey, Skarmory, etc) or a slow Bulky Attacker(Like Conkeldurr, Metagross, etc)?

Old 01-18-2013, 12:42 AM
Judge Dredd Offline
Master of Shadows

Quote:
I'm changing glalie to be an ice version of powerful bulky rock pokemon pokemon(think rhyperior, gigalith, or golem). Its jack of all trades BST really hurts to differentiate itself from other mixed stat pokemon. Since it looks like a solid mass of ice and durable, I gave it a secondary type to give it more physical defenses. Ability would change to Solid Rock.

Do you think of Ampharos more as a Tank(Blissey, Skarmory, etc) or a slow Bulky Attacker(Like Conkeldurr, Metagross, etc)?
Im going to go with Tank.

Old 01-18-2013, 12:50 AM
megamonk4 Offline

Quote:
Im going to go with Tank.
So do you think it's fine with Glalie's change?

About Ampharos...Seeing as it's one of the bulkiest electric types I do agree with tank, but it stats show that it should be powerful, while taking several hits. If it is to be a tank, then I should invest in upping his defenses and look for moves to match it and able to improve its utility(wish, calm mind, etc).

If I was to make it powerful, then I would improve its attack stat, make it slightly more bulky on defense and make sure it has a nice movepool from both spectrums and have more coverage.

I'm just trying to make sure before I finalize, haha.

Old 01-18-2013, 01:11 AM
Judge Dredd Offline
Master of Shadows

Quote:
So do you think it's fine with Glalie's change?

About Ampharos...Seeing as it's one of the bulkiest electric types I do agree with tank, but it stats show that it should be powerful, while taking several hits. If it is to be a tank, then I should invest in upping his defenses and look for moves to match it and able to improve its utility(wish, calm mind, etc).

If I was to make it powerful, then I would improve its attack stat, make it slightly more bulky on defense and make sure it has a nice movepool from both spectrums and have more coverage.

I'm just trying to make sure before I finalize, haha.
I agree that its going to need higher defense but what moves would you add to balance it out as a tank?

Old 01-18-2013, 01:30 AM
megamonk4 Offline

Quote:
I agree that its going to need higher defense but what moves would you add to balance it out as a tank?
Well, I'll be making Aurora Beam a new attack in move tutors. Although aurora beam is seen mainly by ice pokemon, It really is nothing but light energy. So other pokemon that uses light in some way would be able to use this move(other pokemon that really uses light, psychic pokemon, magic pokemon). This would make a great alternative to HP Ice and it would also serve as a utility to drop the opponent's Attack rate(percentage raise).

I got to keep thinking....

Alomomola was tricky for me to balance out haha.

EDIT:
I could perhaps change the move charge to become similar to Calm Mind. It would basically be Calm Mind, but for electric pokemon.
It may not need much at all seeing that defenses are improved to live longer. It does seem to already have quite a few things going for him with support.

Last edited by megamonk4; 01-18-2013 at 01:54 AM.
Old 01-18-2013, 02:20 AM
Judge Dredd Offline
Master of Shadows

Quote:
Well, I'll be making Aurora Beam a new attack in move tutors. Although aurora beam is seen mainly by ice pokemon, It really is nothing but light energy. So other pokemon that uses light in some way would be able to use this move(other pokemon that really uses light, psychic pokemon, magic pokemon). This would make a great alternative to HP Ice and it would also serve as a utility to drop the opponent's Attack rate(percentage raise).

I got to keep thinking....

Alomomola was tricky for me to balance out haha.

EDIT:
I could perhaps change the move charge to become similar to Calm Mind. It would basically be Calm Mind, but for electric pokemon.
It may not need much at all seeing that defenses are improved to live longer. It does seem to already have quite a few things going for him with support.
Seems like a solid choice...you seem to be really focused on changing the game.

Also why didnt you trade me your rng pokemon before you gave them up!! the shop could have used them!!

Old 01-18-2013, 02:39 AM
megamonk4 Offline

Quote:
Seems like a solid choice...you seem to be really focused on changing the game.

Also why didnt you trade me your rng pokemon before you gave them up!! the shop could have used them!!
I'm so sorry, DX!! hahaha, man that trade would've took forever if I did think about it. That's a couple hundred pokemon you're talking about, .

Here's what I got for pokemon changes so far...

Quote:
Alomomola - Regenerator/Hydration/HEALER
BST 470 - 510
165/75/80/40/45/65
xx/xx/xx/30/85/75
Body Slam, Wing Attack, Confuse Ray, U-Turn, Seismic Toss

Altaria - Natural Cure/Cloud Nine/N.A
BST 490 - 540
75/70/90/70/105/80
85/60/xx/120/xx/xx
Learns more Special Attacks, Replace Dragon Dance with Calm Mind

Ampharos - Pending/Pending
BST 500 - 530
90/75/75/115/90/55
100/xx/85/xx/100/xx
Wish
So Alomomola retains it terrible SpA, but its other defense is improved. Its main gameplan now is to either play mainly as a healer/cleric or to annoy the opponent with status ailments and dropping their Hp with Seismic toss(those fins are HANDS!). U-Turn/Wish combo and Regenerator makes Alomomola the best wish-passer in the game now.

Altaria always lacked power being a dragon pokemon, but it shouldnt be like the main dragons(salamence, dragonite, haxorus) with higher attack, but with higher SpA closer to the eon twins(Lati@s). Altaria is now essentially like an alternate version of the eons with different type advantages.

Ampharos I decided to go with tank. Not much is needed besides higher stats to survive the power of the 5th gen.

I almost have another set of 3 completed.

Last edited by megamonk4; 01-18-2013 at 02:45 AM.
Old 01-18-2013, 02:53 AM
Judge Dredd Offline
Master of Shadows

Quote:
I'm so sorry, DX!! hahaha, man that trade would've took forever if I did think about it. That's a couple hundred pokemon you're talking about, .

Here's what I got for pokemon changes so far...

So Alomomola retains it terrible SpA, but its other defense is improved. Its main gameplan now is to either play mainly as a healer/cleric or to annoy the opponent with status ailments and dropping their Hp with Seismic toss(those fins are HANDS!). U-Turn/Wish combo and Regenerator makes Alomomola the best wish-passer in the game now.

Altaria always lacked power being a dragon pokemon, but it shouldnt be like the main dragons(salamence, dragonite, haxorus) with higher attack, but with higher SpA closer to the eon twins(Lati@s). Altaria is now essentially like an alternate version of the eons with different type advantages.

Ampharos I decided to go with tank. Not much is needed besides higher stats to survive the power of the 5th gen.

I almost have another set of 3 completed.
yeah that sounds like it would have been a pain. but think of all the good I could have done with them.

Altaria being usable is nice.

Old 01-18-2013, 03:42 AM
megamonk4 Offline

Quote:
yeah that sounds like it would have been a pain. but think of all the good I could have done with them.

Altaria being usable is nice.
Haha, 6th gen isn't too far away. I'll be back to breeding top tier in no time, XP.

Here's the next set.

Quote:
Arbok - Intimidate/Shed Skin/N.A
BST 438 - 508
60/85/69/65/79/80
80/xx/99/xx/89/xx

Ariados - Sniper/Insomnia/N.A
BST 390 - 490
70/90/70/60/60/40
xx/110/xx/xx/xx/120
Expand Movepool

Armaldo - Battle Armor/Swift Swim
BST 495 - ???
75/125/100/70/80/45
xx/xx/xx/xx/xx/xx
Aqua Jet
Arbok is now something of a bulky physical attacker. Too bad its not part flying and have DD or it would basically be a different type of Gyarados/Salamence, haha.
When I get around to Seviper, it will have high attack stats and speed, while being more frail.

Ariados I decided to make a glass cannon. It's new bug/dark typing allows it to be a strong counter/revenge killer/check to ghost/dark/psychic types. All spiders are crazy fast, but despite how intimidating they may be from their speed and how dangerous they are, you can always stomp on them, lol. Movepool will be expanded a bit to give it coverage to various pokemon types.

Armaldo i'll need some help with. I can't decide on how to improve the pokemon. It feels like it needs to be restat completely(like Ariados).

Old 01-18-2013, 03:50 AM
Judge Dredd Offline
Master of Shadows

Quote:
Haha, 6th gen isn't too far away. I'll be back to breeding top tier in no time, XP.

Here's the next set.

Arbok is now something of a bulky physical attacker. Too bad its not part flying and have DD or it would basically be a different type of Gyarados/Salamence, haha.
When I get around to Seviper, it will have high attack stats and speed, while being more frail.

Ariados I decided to make a glass cannon. It's new bug/dark typing allows it to be a strong counter/revenge killer/check to ghost/dark/psychic types. All spiders are crazy fast, but despite how intimidating they may be from their speed and how dangerous they are, you can always stomp on them, lol. Movepool will be expanded a bit to give it coverage to various pokemon types.

Armaldo i'll need some help with. I can't decide on how to improve the pokemon. It feels like it needs to be restat completely(like Ariados).
That batch looks good. Armaldo and swift swim is nice.