Member List
Calendar
F.A.Q.
Search
Log Out
Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000  

Go Back   Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000 » Pokemon Main Boards » Pokemon: General Board

Pokemon: General Board General discussion about Pokemon in general. If the topic of your thread does not fall into the subjects in the other boards, post it there. In other words, everything else belongs here if it doesn't have a board of its own.

Old 08-25-2012, 11:11 PM
Judge Dredd Offline
Master of Shadows

Default What six pokemon would you want in real life.

Lets play a game it has two parts. One, Using you current location, and your close surrounds what pokemon would be near you ? Name six pokemon that you would love to have that would be found in these locations.
Second, Make a dream list of six pokemon you would love to have in real life. Try to add something about why you would want the pokemon in real life.

Ill Start, I looked up a list pokemon habitats. I am by a Forest Area/Water's Edge/Urban Area
1Squritle
2Aipom
3Heracross
4Tyrouge
5Porygon
6Eevee

Dragonair: 33054
Dragonite: 33129
Level100: 33264

GCEA Link Page Pokemon Evolution List

Old 08-26-2012, 12:02 AM
Obliveon Offline

Default Re: What six pokemon would you want in real life.

I'm in a Forest/Mountain/Lake and River/Plains Area, so I'd like to have:
1.Gyrados
2.Rapidash
3.Eevee
4.Mareep
5.Whimsicott
6.Charizard

Last edited by Obliveon; 08-26-2012 at 10:32 PM.
Old 08-26-2012, 12:11 AM
Latio-Nytro Offline

I think I'd be located next to the flying type gym. No, seriously, my home and the areas surrounding it are seriously some kind of hotspot for birds. I also constantly go to mountainous areas and beach areas for vacations, so I'd probably have more variety...Though, this is probably what would be it, going strictly off the wildlife nearby.

1) Swellow (I love Swellow since I got one to compliment my starter Mudkip in Hoenn. I ended up training the Tailow more than my Starter in that runthrough of Saphire, oddly enough. This would probably represent the hordes of birds, the species thereof being too many to properly count and divide.)
2) Golduck (I see a lot of ducks. The alternative is Swanna, and yes, I have seen Swans in my local area...Not a fan of Swanna.)
3) Toxicroak (There are toads around! Well, not poisonous ones, but I've been in a few swampy areas nearby, where Crogunk like living, if I'm correct.)
4) Lopunny (Rabbits are an uncommon-yet-still-not-rare sight.)
5) Emolga (Flying Squirrles are an endangered species from what I know. I've seen ONE in my lifetime (and even then I may have been mistaken), and it was near my home. One ridiculously rare Flying Squirrel for me! :D)
6) Breloom (I see mushrooms grow in my backyard. Don't tell me Shroomish aren't unlikely).

Going off of Pokedex locations...I'd be in an Urban/Lakeside/Forest area.

1) Dragonite (Dratini are in Lake areas. Thank you, Dex!)
2) Sceptile (Forest areas)
3) Gallade (A fighting Pokemon that'll defend me to the end? I would like such a being, yes. Urban areas.)
4) Weavile (No, really! Dex says so! Forest areas!)
5) Togekiss (Again, also in forest areas. That is just awesome.)
6) Zoroark (Considering Lostlorn Forest, this isn't unreasonable. Forest Areas, of course.)

And a Dream Team...Hehehe.

1) Latios (I love Latios! And his sister too. Both.)
2) Latias (Very much the reason behing having both. As they live in Lake areas, this is also a possibility.)
3) Arceus (OK, this one was on everyone's wish list. It's ridiculously strong, the creator of worlds and the master and creator of Pokemon that manipulate the fabric of spacetime.)
4) Jirachi (A Wishmaking Pokemon. If Arceus isn't as powerful as he's portrayed in the games, Jirachi and the ability to make Wishes definately is...Hehehe. It's almost irresponsible.)
5) Reshiram (Love Reshi. I love Reshi. And...)
6) Kyurem (I don't know if they can make DNA Link pins to make White Kyurem, and if they don't, I'd exchange it for Virizion on account of type coverage and all that. I'd say Kyurem is cool, but that's a bad pun. :P)

And that's it. I really admit, a lot of people will put Arceus on their dream teams just out of his pure power. Or just legendaries in general...

Houndour@4051: Hatch@4066, Houndoom@4123, Level100@4351.

The Nonexistant White Nuzlocke! BEHOLD IT AND DESPAIR!

FEAR THE MOODY BIDOOF!!!

Last edited by Latio-Nytro; 10-13-2012 at 01:39 PM.
Old 08-26-2012, 12:15 AM
Neku Sakuraba Offline
Sound Garden

Send a message via AIM to Neku Sakuraba Send a message via Skype™ to Neku Sakuraba

Hmm...*Searches on Google* I live in a mountain/rough-terrain area, so I would have teh following:
Marowak
Cacturne
Skarmory
Grumpig
Teddiursa
and...
Phanpy

Links
Code:
Level 100: 3287 Proud Deviant of the PE2K Deviants
Have PesterChum for some reason? Contact me on it! (neonSound)
Old 08-26-2012, 02:16 AM
brandon_g Offline

Send a message via Yahoo to brandon_g Send a message via Skype™ to brandon_g

I would probably have normal type... maybe a few bug types in the small woods right behind my apartment building, plus the small little bird pokemon that fly around. And becuase people own cats in my apartment complex, I would also have meowth's and that blue cat pokemon that i cant name at the moment cuase I am having a brain fart.
I am Brandon, I have 1 goal as a pokemon trainer: To become the unbeatable unlike any other... I have already become the Champion of sinnoh... and am training currently in unova to beat the Champion their.
Old 08-26-2012, 03:49 AM
CM Offline
Dungeon Master

Send a message via AIM to CM

Two obvious choices for me will be Persian and Houndoom. They are my signature Pokemon. I can just imagine if Surge was real... He'd not like me at all for some of the things I put him through in RPs X3

As for the other four... That's a good question. I'd love to have a Zoroark. It'd be interesting to have one of those around. I'd like to have a Mightyena as well. It was my powerhouse in Ruby, and I'm a sucker for canine designs. That's why I'd also like to have an Growlithe. It'd be a good cuddle buddy. Lastly I'd have to round things out with Lucario. Love the design and it would be very useful to have around. That was not even thinking about Legendaries. If we count those, then I'd like to have Mew, Raikou, Suicune, Latios, and/or Latias. All depends on how lucky I'd get to encounter any of them X3 And I'd only take four of the five since I'd never replace Persian or Houndoom for any of 'em.

@Latio-Nytro: I think you're wrong about everyone wanting Arceus. I for one hardly care for it. I'd take Mew over it personally.

Lv100 @ 7896
~Links~
Old 08-26-2012, 03:50 PM
Dandin Offline

I live in the Netherlands so it is a Urban/Water's edge/Grassland area so a lot to choose from:

Bulbasaur evoline
Ditto (lol)
Totodile evoline
Mudkip evoline
Eeveelutions
And Lotad evoline
Response:

Awesome avatar by 5TailedDemonLizard!!!

Click this cute Egg cuz it needs your love! (also give love to his friends!)

VPP:
Larvesta@46
Hatch: 61
Volcarona: 223
Level100: 346
Old 08-26-2012, 11:18 PM
Typhlosion Explosion Offline
~Blast Burn

Send a message via AIM to Typhlosion Explosion Send a message via Skype™ to Typhlosion Explosion

I live in a Grassland, Forest, Water's-Edge, Mountain area. I live in a foresty(nearby forests. Forests EVERYWHERE.)-mountainy(nearby mountain; very cool view from house.)-water's edgey(nearby river; fun to swim in!) place mostly, but there are some meadows and grasslands here!

1. Typhlosion - BEST thing EVER.
2. Ampharos - Be a great friend!
3. Dragonite - I'd fly around on him. <3
4. Togetic - Close to Togekiss!
5. Azumarill - Favorite water type!
6. Teddiursa - it's cute and small. <3

Dream Pokemon:

1. Typhlosion - Favorite! <3
2. Ampharos - someone to hug. XD
3. Jolteon - cool electric!
4. Leafeon - cool grass!
5. Togekiss - a great friend!
6. Dragonite - flying!

@CM@Latio-Nytro - Yeah, I'd rather have Celebi than Arceus... The only think I would probably take Arceus over is Groudon or Regigigas. >.<

Last edited by Typhlosion Explosion; 08-26-2012 at 11:20 PM.
Old 09-21-2012, 05:18 AM
Blakoren Offline

i would love to have these pokemon character in real life as which lives in jungles, mountains,seas,earth
Eevee
.Mareep
.Whimsicott
.Charizard
Azumarill - Favorite water type!
Teddiursa - it's cute and small.
Old 09-21-2012, 07:08 AM
Asch Offline

Seeing as I live near a big city, I can definitely expect some hefty Steel/Rock/Ground type Pokemon here and there. Buuut, ideally, I'd have these six Pokemon:
  • Espeon
  • Umbreon
  • Metagross
  • Hitmontop
  • Staraptor(there are tons of birds here)
  • Skarmory

This honestly looks like such an awkward team, but yeah. xD I live near famous theme parks, so anything goes, really.
Old 10-01-2012, 11:54 AM
Cobalt Shadow Offline

Send a message via MSN to Cobalt Shadow Send a message via Skype™ to Cobalt Shadow

Dream team would be
Latios
Raikou
Blaziken
Gengar
Gardaviour
Swampert

As for the location based one, i cant think of any. I will edit this post if i do

Dragotech, Eternal Moonlight and I are the PE2k Wolf Pack! Fear Fredward the Sparklepire, Bidoof the Soulless and Slenderfairy!
Banner Made by Me
Old 10-02-2012, 06:42 PM
Kid Blaze Offline

Send a message via Skype™ to Kid Blaze

Well, these are my six that I would love to have in real life.

1. Houndoom
2. Bisharp
3. Manectric
4. Luxray
5. Blaziken
6. Lucario

:) These 6 are my favorite Pokemon of all time. They also generally can be found in my area. (forests)

Blue Team
total points earned: 118
points spent:94
current points: 24

Pokemon In Party:
-Hydra, the Wartortle(Male) (level 16)
-Aerian, Fearow (Male)(level 6)
-Sandra, the Sandslash (Female)(level 27) (silk scarf)
-Machop, the Machop level 11
-Butterfree, level 10
-Geodude, level 8

Last edited by CJBlazer; 10-02-2012 at 06:44 PM.
Old 10-13-2012, 05:27 AM
Eternal Moonlight Offline
The Luna Diviner

Send a message via AIM to Eternal Moonlight

Alright, I live in an Urban area, but all around are farmer's fields and grassland. Since they haven't yet invented corn and wheat Pokémon, I'll say my habitat pool is Grassland/Urban. X3

1. Eevee, without a doubt.
2. Gardevoir, loyalty is an amazing virtue and she's PWN.
3. Wigglytuff, good night's sleep=no longer an issue
4. Castform, it's -40 out? oh look, it's not anymore!
5. Meganium, it's awesome and would be nice for the gardens we have in the summer.
6. Butterfree, it technically doesn't fit, being a forest Pokémon, but we do get a lot of butterflies around.

If I could pick on legendary from the ones in my habitats, I'd say Suicune.

I'll put my dream team when I can narrow it down to six. Just know Eevee is there X3

{Activity will likely be off} {Paired with Sam }
Old 10-31-2012, 03:26 AM
Master Zorua Offline

You have to keep in mind certain Pokemon require special care and needs. I currently live out surrounded by forests and a small town, plus there are some rocky hills up that could make for good caves, along with a big lake.

Taking that into account, these are my six:
(F) Lucario - An Anubis-looking Pokemon who is devoted and badass
(F) Zoroark - Sneaky prankster. That illusion ability could mess with so many people's minds!
(F) Gardevoir - I love the elegance and devotion of the Gardevoir. Plus her ability to peer into the future would allow me to get the winning Powerball numbers ^.^
(F) Blaziken - Favorite starter ever. Plus, I'd get a rise if someone called me chicken and I brought Blazie out.
(F) Ninetales - My all time true favorite Pokemon since I first got Pokemon Blue. Those tails could work like a warm blanket at night and I just love the beauty of a Ninetales.
(F) Latias - I so love this Pokemon, ever since I watched Heroes. So fun to have around.

Last edited by Master Zorua; 10-31-2012 at 11:24 AM.
Old 10-31-2012, 08:46 AM
Bombazzzo Offline

I live in a Forest/Urban environment I'd say, and as such these would be the ones I'd choose based on that:
1. Raichu, kinda typical, but hey they're all so cute and awesome ^^
2. Sneasel, one of my favorite pokes since I got my hands on Gold back in the day
3. Aipom, honestly would be one of the coolest pokemon to have with you, just high-fivin all day xD
4. Persian, for sheer elegance and beauty. :P
5. Vaporeon, always a really cool choice.
6. Hitmonlee, based on one of the most epic martial artists ever, yeah I'll take him. :)

And as for my dream team...

1. Marill, I feel like Marill would just be an awesome companion to have with you, kinda like Tracy.
2. Ivysaur, one of my all time favorite pokemon ever, always had a hard time evolving my Ivysaurs simply because I liked how it looked way more.
3. Houndoom, one of the most BA pokes ever, pretty clear shoice.
4. Arcanine, legendary pokemon reject, still one of the coolest pokemon imo.
5. Sentret, I've always had this idea that if pokemon were real I'd keep a sentret to be my alarm clock since they always come out during the day, and it'd look so cute to wake up to his face in the morning xD
6. Ninetales, had Ivysaur and Ninetales in Pokemon Mystery Dungeon and for whatever reason loved the two of those pokemon together so.

credit to EmBreon for the banner ^^