Member List
Calendar
F.A.Q.
Search
Log Out
Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000  

Go Back   Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000 » Pokemon Main Boards » Pokemon: Interactive Center » PE2K Wi-Fi League » Wi-Fi League Journey

Wi-Fi League Journey Start your own journey with your Pokemon! Travel around the map, battle trainers and Gym Leaders, catch rare Pokemon and unlock the secrets of the Celestia Region!

Old 01-11-2013, 03:46 PM
Judge Dredd Offline
Master of Shadows

Default Re: Route 5

Quote:
Originally Posted by Charmander009 View Post
Official's Post

Brilliant battle plan! The Pachirisu’s oppressor doesn’t even know what hit him.

“My machine!” the careless operator wails as he sees his UFO under attack. Slamming his fists on the dashboard, he scowls, “Confounded Pokémon! At this rate, I’ll never be able to collect enough energy for the…”

He trails off as he turns and sees you standing there with the Pachirisu brave. As soon as you grunt all savvy-like, “Light ‘em up”, the operator squeals like a frightened girl. He tries to scramble away, but Pachi’s electricity does, indeed, light ‘em up. Not only does the man receive a nasty shock, but the controls also get a dose of pent-up revenge. With fuses being blown and wires fried by Pachi’s electricity, the UFO malfunctions and drifts back down to the earth.

The front windows are obscured by Bug’s handiwork, but out of a small side window you can see the hordes of Pachirisu fleeing safely back towards Eternity Forest.

“Pachi, Pachi!” your particular Pachi friend cries in victory. His tail stiffens, however, as the UFO’s proud owner gets back up on his feet.

“You!” he wheezes, pointing a finger at you. “You… you… You ruined my hovercraft! Y-you’ll… y-you’ll pay for this!”

But instead of exacting his revenge, the guy fell back over, unconscious. Wow. Pachi must have done a real number on him. That, or this guy is just pathetic. Either or, I guess.

At any rate, Pachirisu turns to you with gratitude in its eyes. He stands as tall as his little form can allow and looks up at you admiringly.

The wild Pachirisu wants to join your team!

Trainer: JC
Currently: Just fought a crazy ufo flying pokemon thief !
In party:

(Ashley)(Areo)(Tron)(Bug)(Mud)(Dizzy)

In Box

I stand there watching this desperate man make one last move..Watching him fall to the ground unconscious felt like a sense of justice. I looked down at the little static ball and smiled.
"Lets go Pachirisu." I bent down lifting him up. As we made our way out we feel the machine touch down on the ground. The swift jolt from the touch down caused me to stumble as I was leaving the ship. Looking at the field around the ufo machine was pretty amazing. Pachirisus seemed to pour out of the ship. I jumped into the mud and laughed as the team ran over to greet me.
I got down in the mud.
"Great job guys! Mud you were amazing! Ash, Tron great job freeing them. Bug, Areo you really helped out Dizzy!"
I then turned to the little Pachirisu.
"Would you like to come with us ?"
The Pahirisu nodded its head. I pulled out a Great Ball hoping that it would be enough. I toss the Great Ball out.

Dragonair: 33054
Dragonite: 33129
Level100: 33264

GCEA Link Page Pokemon Evolution List

Old 01-13-2013, 06:23 AM
Charmander009 Offline
WFL Official

Send a message via AIM to Charmander009

Quote:
Originally Posted by Judge Dredd View Post
In party:

In Box

I stand there watching this desperate man make one last move..Watching him fall to the ground unconscious felt like a sense of justice. I looked down at the little static ball and smiled.
"Lets go Pachirisu." I bent down lifting him up. As we made our way out we feel the machine touch down on the ground. The swift jolt from the touch down caused me to stumble as I was leaving the ship. Looking at the field around the ufo machine was pretty amazing. Pachirisus seemed to pour out of the ship. I jumped into the mud and laughed as the team ran over to greet me.
I got down in the mud.
"Great job guys! Mud you were amazing! Ash, Tron great job freeing them. Bug, Areo you really helped out Dizzy!"
I then turned to the little Pachirisu.
"Would you like to come with us ?"
The Pahirisu nodded its head. I pulled out a Great Ball hoping that it would be enough. I toss the Great Ball out.
The ball rolls once...

Whoops! Pachirisu suddenly breaks out, looking surprised. It grins at you apologetically, scratching its head. Maybe it was just a little jittery--I mean, getting sucked into a capsule could be a little intimidating for wild Pokemon.

Pachi still looks like he wants to join your team, however, so perhaps you should try again.

Old 01-13-2013, 09:43 AM
Judge Dredd Offline
Master of Shadows

In party:

In Box

I watch as the ball pops open. The pokemon seems in favor of joining us but its not just going to go easy. After thinking for a second. I bend down.
"You are a brave guy , would you prefer a battle ?"

He stood their for a moment and then nodded. I looked back at the team hoping someone would stand out. After scanning over the group I stopped on Spinda.
"Dizzy would you be up for a battle with our new friend ??"

Pidgeotto just moved around a little with a big smile
"Spin, Spinda." with a confident head shake we were ready to go.

I took a couple of steps back, Ash and the others followed suite getting clear of the little muddy field we had created. Pachirisu was fast even in the mud it made the first move knocking Dizzy back with a bolt of electricity. Dizzys movements made it hard for me to read if he was hurt or still doing strong. It danced around trying to get close enough for the strike but found that it was no match for the speed.

"Pach ri ri " The little pokemon seemed to want to keep battling. It again let out a shock that knocked Spinda back. After the second shot, Spinda seemed a little more focused. Rushing back it used its speed to jump at the little Pachirisu. When it missed and slide in the dirt I was tempted to rush in but I paused remembering that Mud would slow down the effects and possibly even the little squirrel.

I moved to the edge letting out one command
"Roll in the dirt! and get Pachirisu with the mud ! "
Dizzy nodded falling into the mud. It soon began to dance around. Its movements were a little confusing. As it moved back and forth clumps of mud sprayed out all over the place. Pachirisu tried for another electric but found that the mud had some how protected Spinda. Even worse the mud had slowed it down.

"Okay now lets move in."
Watching the goofy pokemon dance its way it was a sight that is hard to describe. It seemed to be more balanced in this chaos than at any other time. With a hard swing the spinda knocked the little guy into the mud.

I reached into my bag. I no pokeballs that would fit this situation. So I had to just use one. Timer Ball Go !

Old 01-15-2013, 05:15 AM
Charmander009 Offline
WFL Official

Send a message via AIM to Charmander009

Official's Post

Quote:
In party:

In Box

I watch as the ball pops open. The pokemon seems in favor of joining us but its not just going to go easy. After thinking for a second. I bend down.
"You are a brave guy , would you prefer a battle ?"

He stood their for a moment and then nodded. I looked back at the team hoping someone would stand out. After scanning over the group I stopped on Spinda.
"Dizzy would you be up for a battle with our new friend ??"

Pidgeotto just moved around a little with a big smile
"Spin, Spinda." with a confident head shake we were ready to go.

I took a couple of steps back, Ash and the others followed suite getting clear of the little muddy field we had created. Pachirisu was fast even in the mud it made the first move knocking Dizzy back with a bolt of electricity. Dizzys movements made it hard for me to read if he was hurt or still doing strong. It danced around trying to get close enough for the strike but found that it was no match for the speed.

"Pach ri ri " The little pokemon seemed to want to keep battling. It again let out a shock that knocked Spinda back. After the second shot, Spinda seemed a little more focused. Rushing back it used its speed to jump at the little Pachirisu. When it missed and slide in the dirt I was tempted to rush in but I paused remembering that Mud would slow down the effects and possibly even the little squirrel.

I moved to the edge letting out one command
"Roll in the dirt! and get Pachirisu with the mud ! "
Dizzy nodded falling into the mud. It soon began to dance around. Its movements were a little confusing. As it moved back and forth clumps of mud sprayed out all over the place. Pachirisu tried for another electric but found that the mud had some how protected Spinda. Even worse the mud had slowed it down.

"Okay now lets move in."
Watching the goofy pokemon dance its way it was a sight that is hard to describe. It seemed to be more balanced in this chaos than at any other time. With a hard swing the spinda knocked the little guy into the mud.

I reached into my bag. I no pokeballs that would fit this situation. So I had to just use one. Timer Ball Go !
Pachirisu disappears into the Timer Ball, landing softly on the mud.

It rolls once...

Twice...

Three times....

Ping! Pachirisu was captured!

Excited to add the brave little Pachirisu to your team, you pick up the Timer Ball with a big grin. Your Pokemon cheer as well!

However...

The celebration is cut short as the ground suddenly starts rumbling. Your first thought is of the machine--was it about to explode? Tron grabs you and pulls you away as the earth shakes with more intensity. You and your team watches, expecting to see the metal UFO to burst open at any moment. No one could have predicted what happens next--the ground before the UFO splits open. A giant slithers out of the burrow, its silver hide glinting in the sunlight.

The Steelix turns its head towards the UFO and lowers it to the web-splattered window. You watch as it opens its maw, letting a brown form fall downwards. Its elastic limbs kick into the glass and shatter it. In moments, the figure collects the UFO's inventor and returns to the Steelix. With the machine officially vacated, the Steelix swings its mighty tail and utterly destroys it with one blow.

The Steelix slowly turns around and glares at you with its eerie red eyes. You see that its mouth is partially open, as if protecting something within it. You try to look closely, but you only catch a brief glimpse of a human-like figure before the Steelix abruptly disappears back into the ground. The earth shifts again, covering all trace of the odd occurrence.

All that is left of the incident is the decimated UFO--so damaged that it won't have a single tale to tell of the strange man...

Someone, it seems, was trying to cover tracks...

EVENT END

Old 01-15-2013, 06:28 PM
Judge Dredd Offline
Master of Shadows

Quote:
Originally Posted by Charmander009 View Post
Official's Post

Pachirisu disappears into the Timer Ball, landing softly on the mud.

It rolls once...

Twice...

Three times....

Ping! Pachirisu was captured!

Excited to add the brave little Pachirisu to your team, you pick up the Timer Ball with a big grin. Your Pokemon cheer as well!

However...

The celebration is cut short as the ground suddenly starts rumbling. Your first thought is of the machine--was it about to explode? Tron grabs you and pulls you away as the earth shakes with more intensity. You and your team watches, expecting to see the metal UFO to burst open at any moment. No one could have predicted what happens next--the ground before the UFO splits open. A giant slithers out of the burrow, its silver hide glinting in the sunlight.

The Steelix turns its head towards the UFO and lowers it to the web-splattered window. You watch as it opens its maw, letting a brown form fall downwards. Its elastic limbs kick into the glass and shatter it. In moments, the figure collects the UFO's inventor and returns to the Steelix. With the machine officially vacated, the Steelix swings its mighty tail and utterly destroys it with one blow.

The Steelix slowly turns around and glares at you with its eerie red eyes. You see that its mouth is partially open, as if protecting something within it. You try to look closely, but you only catch a brief glimpse of a human-like figure before the Steelix abruptly disappears back into the ground. The earth shifts again, covering all trace of the odd occurrence.

All that is left of the incident is the decimated UFO--so damaged that it won't have a single tale to tell of the strange man...

Someone, it seems, was trying to cover tracks...

EVENT END
B]Trainer: JC
In party:

(Ashley)(Areo)(Tron)(Bug)(Mud)(Dizzy)[/b]

In Box

I look at Tron and smile.
"Thanks big guy!"

I look over the mess that has been left behind. I can hardly believe what I just saw. The destruction of the machine was not longer my concern. Someone was behind this. Someone who had trained a Steelix to move them around underground. That kinda training was far be honed anything Id seen...That much power and that much speed. I was going to need to be careful..

Leaving Route 5 to go on to Route 6

Old 01-16-2013, 10:59 AM
Cobalt Shadow Offline

Send a message via MSN to Cobalt Shadow Send a message via Skype™ to Cobalt Shadow

Cobalt
Gwaine , Slink , Bitey , Hedwig , Electron , Moonlight
Currently: Entering Route 5

I walked into Route 5, and waited on a park bench near the entrace for Minako. I sat and watched the trees and bushes of the forest move, probably full of pokemon.

After looking at my pokedex at what pokemon were here, I decided I wanted to catch an Aron next. I continued to sit and wait paitently.

Dragotech, Eternal Moonlight and I are the PE2k Wolf Pack! Fear Fredward the Sparklepire, Bidoof the Soulless and Slenderfairy!
Banner Made by Me
Old 01-16-2013, 02:54 PM
Judge Dredd Offline
Master of Shadows

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cobalt Shadow View Post
Cobalt
Gwaine , Slink , Bitey , Hedwig , Electron , Moonlight

I walked into Route 5, and waited on a park bench near the entrace for Minako. I sat and watched the trees and bushes of the forest move, probably full of pokemon.

After looking at my pokedex at what pokemon were here, I decided I wanted to catch an Aron next. I continued to sit and wait paitently.
Official's Post

*awesome an event...*

Everything had been looking up for you for awhile. I guess you had caught a lucky streak....Opps that is over. The ground begins to shake violently..Cobalt had not been expecting anything like this. How could he! The tremors knocked him onto the ground. He had felt little shakes in the ground before but nothing to this magnitude !

Cobalt gets up off the ground..he notices a few trees have fallen over and the sound of someone calling for help.

Do you go to check it out ??

Old 01-16-2013, 03:01 PM
Cobalt Shadow Offline

Send a message via MSN to Cobalt Shadow Send a message via Skype™ to Cobalt Shadow

Quote:
Official's Post

*awesome an event...*

Everything had been looking up for you for awhile. I guess you had caught a lucky streak....Opps that is over. The ground begins to shake violently..Cobalt had not been expecting anything like this. How could he! The tremors knocked him onto the ground. He had felt little shakes in the ground before but nothing to this magnitude !

Cobalt gets up off the ground..he notices a few trees have fallen over and the sound of someone calling for help.

Do you go to check it out ??

Cobalt
Gwaine, Slink, Bitey, Hedwig, Electron, Moonlight
Currently: seeing if someone is in trouble

I pulled out Slink's pokeball and sent him out.
"If you see Minako, lead her to where I am." I said to him as I walked towards where I heard the cries for help...

(OOC: I am going to regret this...)

Dragotech, Eternal Moonlight and I are the PE2k Wolf Pack! Fear Fredward the Sparklepire, Bidoof the Soulless and Slenderfairy!
Banner Made by Me

Last edited by Cobalt Shadow; 01-16-2013 at 03:07 PM.
Old 01-16-2013, 04:01 PM
Judge Dredd Offline
Master of Shadows

Quote:

Cobalt
Currently: seeing if someone is in trouble

I pulled out Slink's pokeball and sent him out.
"If you see Minako, lead her to where I am." I said to him as I walked towards where I heard the cries for help...

(OOC: I am going to regret this...)
Official's Post

Route 5 is a bit of a mess right now, you step over tree branches making your way through the route. Only the cries for help let you know in which direction to go. After about twenty feet you noitced a huge tree has fallen down. Under the tree you can see a hand moving. You rush over to the tree and bend down. Under the tree you an see a woman trapped.

"Please help me!"

A tree has come down on her, write a paragraph solving the problem.

Old 01-16-2013, 10:51 PM
Kaoru Offline
The Evolver

Send a message via AIM to Kaoru Send a message via Skype™ to Kaoru

Trainer: Minako
Party:

Minako entered Route 5 in search of Cobalt. "I think that's his Rattata." Minako ran up to the Rattata. "Where did Cobalt go?"

(OOC: Cobalt gave me permission to bunny him and his Pokemon)

Slink, his Rattata, turned in the direction that Cobalt went. Minako picked up Slink and took off.

Minako and co. are entering Route 5 from Zenith

sig by pokemon trainer sarah
links
Old 01-16-2013, 11:02 PM
Cobalt Shadow Offline

Quote:
Official's Post

Route 5 is a bit of a mess right now, you step over tree branches making your way through the route. Only the cries for help let you know in which direction to go. After about twenty feet you noitced a huge tree has fallen down. Under the tree you can see a hand moving. You rush over to the tree and bend down. Under the tree you an see a woman trapped.

"Please help me!"

A tree has come down on her, write a paragraph solving the problem.
Cobalt
Currently: moving trees

The tree was too big for me to move by myself. All if my pokemon were to weak to move it. All except Gwaine.
"Gwaine, I need your help!" I said throwing his pokeball. He appeared in front of me.
"Gallade!" He said.
"We need to move this tree off this woman!" I said to him.
He put his arms under the tree, as did I and we lifted. We only managed to get it a foot off the ground. We swivelled it around off the woman and put it down out of harms way.
I helped the woman up.
"Are you okay?" I asked.

Banner Made by Me
Old 01-16-2013, 11:21 PM
Judge Dredd Offline
Master of Shadows

Quote:
Cobalt
Currently: moving trees

The tree was too big for me to move by myself. All if my pokemon were to weak to move it. All except Gwaine.
"Gwaine, I need your help!" I said throwing his pokeball. He appeared in front of me.
"Gallade!" He said.
"We need to move this tree off this woman!" I said to him.
He put his arms under the tree, as did I and we lifted. We only managed to get it a foot off the ground. We swivelled it around off the woman and put it down out of harms way.
I helped the woman up.
"Are you okay?" I asked.

Official's Post

As you help her up you notice is okay, a little freaked out but okay.
"thank you so much !"

She puts her hand around her wrist.
"My wrist is a little swore, I think I should get it checked out. " She looks at you with a smile.
"Dont worry about me though..you should check to see if anyone got hurt !"

You are rewarded with 1 Wifi Battle Experience (you can pick which pokemon to give it to because your current pokemon is maxed out..lol)

Old 01-16-2013, 11:27 PM
Cobalt Shadow Offline

Quote:
Official's Post

As you help her up you notice is okay, a little freaked out but okay.
"thank you so much !"

She puts her hand around her wrist.
"My wrist is a little swore, I think I should get it checked out. " She looks at you with a smile.
"Dont worry about me though..you should check to see if anyone got hurt !"

You are rewarded with 1 Wifi Battle Experience (you can pick which pokemon to give it to because your current pokemon is maxed out..lol)
(Trainer stats same as above. On m phone. Pain in the ass)

"Gwaine, use Heal Pulse." I said to Gwaine. His eyes began to glow, and I felt as if cold water was splashed on me. I felt refreshed after that. The pulse hit the woman as well.
"I don't think it will heal anything major but it should stop the pain." I told her. I called Gwaine to his pokeball then continue to look for other people who need help.

(Giving exp to electron)

Banner Made by Me
Old 01-17-2013, 02:22 AM
Judge Dredd Offline
Master of Shadows

Quote:
(Trainer stats same as above. On m phone. Pain in the ass)

"Gwaine, use Heal Pulse." I said to Gwaine. His eyes began to glow, and I felt as if cold water was splashed on me. I felt refreshed after that. The pulse hit the woman as well.
"I don't think it will heal anything major but it should stop the pain." I told her. I called Gwaine to his pokeball then continue to look for other people who need help.

(Giving exp to electron)
Official's Post

You walked back to the road continuing down the dirty path. The earthquake seemed out of place base on where you were, but it was hard to deny it while you were standing there. It hard to say which way to go, as the road has been split up by downed trees. Not only that part of you is looking for any more injured people or pokemon. You are going to have to just fight your way through the mess. Further in land is where the grass pokemon can be found, you could check there to see the damage bad.

Nothing Happens

Old 01-17-2013, 02:41 AM
Cobalt Shadow Offline

Quote:
Official's Post

You walked back to the road continuing down the dirty path. The earthquake seemed out of place base on where you were, but it was hard to deny it while you were standing there. It hard to say which way to go, as the road has been split up by downed trees. Not only that part of you is looking for any more injured people or pokemon. You are going to have to just fight your way through the mess. Further in land is where the grass pokemon can be found, you could check there to see the damage bad.

Nothing Happens
(Trainer stats same as above)

I looked around and saw Minako and slink.

"There was an earthquake, I am seeing if there is anyone hurt." I said to Minako.

I looked around to see the damage. The road was torn apart by broken trees, and there was a grassland where there may be hurt pokemon.

"I am going to go look in the grassland," I said to Minako, "There may be injured pokemon in there." I said. I pulled out a pokeball and a friend ball and threw them into the air.
"Hedwig! Moonlight! Fly above and tell me if there are any hurt people or pokemon!"
The pokemon came out of their balls, and flew towards the grassland as I followed on foot, unsure if Minako would come or wait for me to come back.

Banner Made by Me