Member List
Calendar
F.A.Q.
Search
Log Out
Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000  

Go Back   Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000 » Interactive Boards » Trivia/Games

Trivia/Games Join in the Trivia games! Any trivia/games are accepted.

Old 01-23-2013, 11:21 AM
5TailedDemonLizard Offline

Default Re: Gotta Catch 'Em All Johto: Silver Version (Open!)

Name: Meghan
Team:

(KO)(KO)(KO)(Fine)(KO)(Fine)

The surge of emotions that came with te vision was almost startling. Meghan felt as pang of guilt and love for the boy in front of her. The betrayal, however, was almost too familiar to her. She strained to try as remember what had happened in her past, but was unable to remember any more.

"We need to help the others..." She says to the Unown "Don't let me regret anything else. They need to be saved."

GCeA Blue|GCeA Silver

"Flying is learning to throw yourself at the ground and miss."

^Please click my eggs^

Click here for my other links!

Old 01-23-2013, 02:16 PM
Judge Dredd Offline
Master of Shadows

(Markus there is no reason to call mewtwo omega, if your character wants to do it thats okay but please refrain from changing that with the unowns. Mewtwo is Mewtwo, no reason for him not be called that.)
Name: Dark Dredd
Team:

(fine)(fine)(fine)

Shadow Pokemon

(Shadow Pokemon Get a +10 )

Seth looks at him with a bit of confusion.
"You dont even know her, fool!" The ground shakes knocking everyone to the ground. When Seth is down he calls out Gastly.
"Pyswave that kid." the Gastly turns to him confused.
"Just do it!"
As Lee gets back up he notices the Gastly and the wave of energy but is unable to react in time. Lee hits the ground dazed. Seth looks at Frita and Luna.
"We are out of here! our mission was not to die down here in a cave together and Alyssa knew that."
Seth walks over and lifts up Lee flinging him over his shoulder. Luna pauses for a moment looking at the gate. Her eyes drift towards the other tomb. Something feels weird. As she stands there she feels someone or something right beside her. Seth calls down.
"Hurry Luna and Frita!"

Seth moves as fas as he can with Lee over his shoulder. Luna follows behind.

Yellow focuses her energy but it does nothing to the growing power of the Unown. Spin feels the ground shake and pulls Yellow back. An Onix appears infront of them. The dark Onix lets out a cry that knocks them back.

Spin gets up infront of Yellow.
"Ren I need you !"

Dragonair: 33054
Dragonite: 33129
Level100: 33264

GCEA Link Page Pokemon Evolution List

Old 01-24-2013, 10:07 PM
Latio-Nytro Offline

(Markus is kind of slow, as this post demonstrates perfectly.)

Markus
All KO'd (Monarch, Girius, Natasha, Belt, Unreality, Unown M, Bloodwraith(?))

*After seeing that bit, which included comparing this 'Max' dude to a nuke*

<...From what little I've gathered...Who was I to Max, really, and what made him so bad that I wanted to kill him? What was that nuke-to-max comparison all about? And what's his role in all of this?! I was looking for him through the time portal...Maybe that N-man dude had something to do with it...The Unown like to be mysterious, clearly, I won't get a clear answer JUST through this...Ugh...>

*Agreeing with Alyssa, or Meghan* Yes, seriously, I'm getting werid vibes. Like, 'things weren't meant to survive in here for very long' vibes. Can we please go and save our buddies?

Houndour@4051: Hatch@4066, Houndoom@4123, Level100@4351.

The Nonexistant White Nuzlocke! BEHOLD IT AND DESPAIR!

FEAR THE MOODY BIDOOF!!!
Old 01-24-2013, 11:28 PM
Charmander009 Offline
WFL Official

Send a message via AIM to Charmander009

Name: Lee
Team: (Flint) Cyndiquil [KO], (Buzz) Ledyba [KO], Unown E <taken>

Lee probably would have told Seth something along the lines of, "I wouldn't expect you to understand..." BUT, after being hit by the Gastly's attack, Lee's thoughts were disoriented. He was hardly able to resist as Seth carried him away, barely managing to groan, a "no...". As the wall of Unown moved farther away from him, the spikey-haired youth was forced to swim through his muddened thoughts.

Why did he feel so concerned about Alyssa--a stranger he had only just met. Why did he feel so protective of her? There was some reason... Some reason why he needed her. Eventually he was reminded: she was supposed to be some sort of key. Someone to help him with... something... But wasn't there more to that? What was it? What was going on?

He winced as he hurt himself trying to force his way through his muddled thoughts. He was thinking too hard, and it was leading him no where. He cursed Seth's interference, but was helpless to do anything.

As usual...

Last edited by Charmander009; 01-24-2013 at 11:35 PM.
Old 01-25-2013, 01:34 AM
Obliveon Offline

Name: Frita
Local: Ruins
Team: Same

Frita looked back for a minute, watching the Onix. She ran quickly after Luna and Seth, stumbling over loose stones.
Old 01-27-2013, 08:59 PM
Judge Dredd Offline
Master of Shadows

Name: Dark Dredd
Team:

Shadow Pokemon

(Shadow Pokemon Get a +10 )

(there are two onixs and this post should be the end of this ! )
Spin and Yellow watch the others take off. The dark Onix lets out a screeching knocking them back. Yellow looks over realizing what she is looking at. That is her Onix. The normally happy girl starts to get upset. Damien , Markus and that Alyssa girl were trapt behind a wall of dangerous Unown. She could feel Damiens life being sucked dry. Yellow stood up and called out.
"No more !!!" Yellow rushed in. sliding under the swinging tail. she climbed the back of the Onix putting her hands on its head. She then let out a bright blast of light that knocked the Onix out. As if feel to the ground it disappeared. Spin caught Yellow in the air.

Seth hand reached the top of the long stair way. He looked down at Frita and Luna and called them to keep going. Lee still dizzy couldnt concentrate enough to do anything. Seth led them to up to the outside and dropped Lee into the grass. The Chrome grunts were shocked to see how dark it was outside.
Seth looked at the group.
"We had to do what was best for us, Alyssa knew the deal. We need to get our pokemon healed and find shelter."

Behind the first wave of Unowns Damien struggles as the life is drained. Dredd watches the boy fade away. He shows no emotion as Damien tries to do something, soon losing his strength.
*Your chore is almost done, Damien. With our army of pokemon growing, we shall soon get our hands on the last of the stones. With the stones in our position we shall free everyone or the burdens they hold onto*

Dredd lifts both his hand and the Unown begin to spin faster and faster. The Unown growing more dark with each spin. Soon even the purple energy is now black. The dark energy begins to pour out making its way through the ruins and out into Johto.

On the inside of the time stream
The Unown being to pulsate as they spin around Mewtwo

#Y#O#U# #S#H#O#U#L#D# #N#O#T# #H#A#V#E# #G#O#N#E# #T#H#I#S#.#Y#O#U# #H#A#V#E# #T#H#I#S# #A#C#T#I#O#N#

Mewtwo beings to glow with light and soon vanishes into time. Next the Unown open the gate way back to thier time and they fall threw. As the get up they see Damiens energy being sucked out. They also notice the monstrous dark Onix, and the dark shadow creature Gengar.

Meghan and Markcus get up trying to rush over to help Damien. Who seems to be to out of it to move. Dredd looks at them.
*Impressive*

Dredd focus changes to the new batch of Unown.
*You have a made a grave mistake hive mind. No matter when you sent him I will find him.*

The Unown swarm around around Dredd spinning faster and faster.
#Y#O#U#R# #P#U#N#I#S#H#M#E#A#N#T# #M#U#S#T# #B#E# #W#O#R#S#E# #D#R#E#D#D#.

The the sparks flying hitting him from all angles. Dredd lets out a loud scream dropping to his knees. A sound of laughter fills in the air.
*Was that it! guardians of time hahahaha* Dredd stands of lifting he starts to focus and the Unown start to let out cries of their own.

On the outside of the both of walls of Unowns. Spin starts to focus and she can feel the Unowns emotions changing.
"He has lost his grip on them Yellow do it."

Yellow rushes up putting her hands on the first Unown she can find. Yellow focuses and lets out a little light. She falls to her knees for a moment as the Unown stops and drops to the ground. Soon like cards falling the first wall of Unown drop they have been almost sucked dry of energy. Spin and Yellow rush over to Markus and Meghan. Spin helps up Markus, and Yellow rushes to Meghan.
"I hope your okay Meghan." Yellow stops looking at Damien. She then rushes over to him.

The group turns towards the Unown who are now calling out in pain. Dredd laughs as they all fall to the ground.
*What a waste of time that was. No amount of Unown or children could stop us.*

Dredd walks up to Meghan tossing back Spin, Markus and Yellow.
*You know dont you.* He reaches his hand out and touches her face. Meghan feels the coldness of death. Before Dredd can do anything the Unown float back off the ground. All of the Unown lift off the ground. As one big group of angry Unown they swarm Dredd, 56 of them spinning now.
#Y#O#U# #M#A#Y# #H#A#V#E# #P#O#W#E#R# #B#U#T# #E#V#E#N# #Y#O#U# #C#A#N# #N#O#T# #S#T#O#P# #T#H#I#S#.

The white light shouts out from all 56 Unown. Dredd like Mewtwo disappear.

All the Unown stop breathing sigh of relief. The time stream opens and they second batch quickly disappear into it. before leaving they call out.

#N#O#T#H#I#N#G# #I#S# #S#A#F#E# #W#H#I#L#E# #T#H#E#Y# #L#I#V#E#. #D#O#N#T# #L#E#T# #T#H#E#M# #F#I#N#D# #T#H#E# #A#N#S#W#E#R#S# #O#F# #T#H#E# #P#A#S#T# #O#R# #T#H#E#Y# #W#I#L#L# #S#H#A#P#E# #T#H#E# #F#U#T#U#R#E#

The slip stream closes.

Old 01-27-2013, 10:09 PM

Team:

Meghan watches as Dredd is sucked back into the stream of time, her mind trying on get a hold on everything she had just remembered. It had come back so quickly...Letting out a shaky breath, Meghan looked back towards Markus, Spin, and Yellow. They were the only ones here. Seth had probably left her for dead and disappeared with the others. She expected that.

"Is he going to be okay?" She asked, indicating Damien. She didn't feel any more animosity towards them, even if they were Chrome. They had something bigger to worry about now. She released her Beedrill before any if them can answer "Go after Seth and the others. Make sure they know I'm alive and that in going to have a pretty strict word with Seth..."

The bug nods and flies out of the cavern, able to pick up on their scent an follow it out.

GCeA Blue|GCeA Silver

^Please click my eggs^

Old 01-27-2013, 11:45 PM
Latio-Nytro Offline

Markus
All OOC (Monarch, Girius, Belt, Natasha, Unown M, Unreality, Bloodwraith (?)

*Markus fully understands the gravity of the situation, and is willing to work with Alyssa (or Meghan), despite Chromie boundary lines. However, he made it purely business in an instant, remembering Yellow AND the Clan rivalry. He meerly nodded to Meghan's comment.*

*Something else in his mind crops up, and he slowly raises his hand to the first group of Unown* Err...Uhh, mates? What about the Pokemon that got stolen? Did you, like, snatch those up when teleporting him? I really don't want to lose more Pokemon to whatever's going on...Still don't get all of it...I'm not a real genius, OK? Got held back once in trainer School...Ugh...

*Looks seriously worried about the status of Monarch, not to mention the six-possibly seven-Pokemon that died for him already*

FEAR THE MOODY BIDOOF!!!
Old 01-28-2013, 01:55 AM
Dragotech Offline

Damien
Feral/Croconaw (able) Steve/Furret (able) Riot/Rhyhorn (able) Spindle/Ariados (unable) Daze/UnownD(Dredd) Razzle/Wooper (unable)
Partner: ???/???

Damien lies against the cold floor. He has not the energy to speak at the moment. He can muster the energy to move his eyes, but beyond that seems to be currently beyond his capabilities at this moment. He wasn't sure if he was awake or in a dream. He was almost sure he had died, but he also figured his thoughts were probably a sign of life. Damien saw Spindle lying still. He tried to move unsuccessfully. It only brought pain to his limbs. He forced his hand in an attempt to roll Spindle's ball toward her. It rolled off of his fingers and did not roll far enough. Spindle's eyes opened slightly. She was delighted to see her trainer somewhat alive. She mustered the strength to crawl closer to the ball and return to it.

Last edited by Dragotech; 01-28-2013 at 01:57 AM.
Old 01-28-2013, 02:50 AM
Judge Dredd Offline
Master of Shadows

Name:Seth
Team:

(fine)(fine)(Gone)fine)(fine)(fine)(fine)

Seth pauses for a moment taking a breath. He watches the dark wave of energy pour our of the ruins. Seth takes a few steps back.
"Thats not going to be good !"

Name: Yellow
Team:

(Fine)(Gone)(Fine)(fine)(Fine)(Fine)

Yellow rushes to Damien and kneels over. She smiles at him
"Lets see if we can't help." taking a deep breath she focuses. Her hand begins to glow Damien feels his voice come back to him. The energy used causes Yellow to fall back. She sits on the ground for a moment.

Markus walks up the Unown he seeks the missing pokemon.

The Unown O floats around him.
#T#H#E# #D#A#R#K# #O#N#E# #H#A#D# #T#O# #B#E# #D#E#A#L#T# #W#I#T#H#. #Y#O#U#R# #P#A#R#T#N#E#R#S# #C#A#M#E# #A#T# #A# #C#O#S#T#. #D#R#E#D#D#S# #M#I#S#S#I#O#N# #H#E#R#E# #W#E#N#T# #F#A#R# #B#E#Y#O#N#D# #P#E#R#V#I#O#U#S# #E#N#C#O#U#N#T#E#R#S#. #Y#O#U# #A#N#D# #M#E#G#H#A#N# #H#A#V#E# #W#O#R#K# #T#O# #D#O#.

The Unown begin to spin again. A light flashes an two eggs appear. One before Markcus (Drowzee)and One before Megahn (Murkrow)

#P#L#E#A#S#E# #A#C#C#E#P#T# #T#H#E#S#E# #A#S# #T#O#K#E#N# #O#N# #Y#O#U#R# #J#O#U#R#N#E#Y#.

Old 01-28-2013, 03:04 AM

Team:

Meghan takes the egg carfully before looking up at the Unown. Orion was gone, taken and changed into a shadow like Dredd...She held the egg close to her chest before glancing over at Markus. They had both lost pokemon before this, and the thought of losing another was almost too much to bear. Letting out a long sigh, Meghan took a step away from the Unown.

"I'm sorry.." She said to Markus before looking at the others "I guess we both made some pretty bad mistakes in the past that caused this. Hopefully we can make things better..."

GCeA Blue|GCeA Silver

^Please click my eggs^

Old 01-28-2013, 03:21 AM
Latio-Nytro Offline

(Gotta ask. Are we getting those back? Also, considering Spin and Yellow, Just let them react appropriately to Markus'es sudden emotional torrent, whether through pain or not.)

Markus
All OOC (Monarch, Girius, Natasha, Belt, Unown M, Unreality, Bloodwraith (?), Drowzee Egg)

*Shaking, badly. Empathy was not required to feel Markus go slightly crazy in a rioting storm of negative emotions. Poor souls who were...Well, it might not resolve so smoothly*

W...Wh...Wh...W-w-w-w...Wwwwwwhhhhhhhaaaaaaatt...*Drooling, completely taken aback. His body felt like it should be attacking, breaking, destroying,doing something of harm, against N- Man, against Omega, against Seth, against these Unown, against Something. But his body remained immobile by the even more immense willpower he had, shaking aside. The egg wasn't enough. It wouldn't ever be enough. He didn't touch it, looking blankly at the Unown*

FEAR THE MOODY BIDOOF!!!
Old 01-28-2013, 04:33 AM
Dragotech Offline

Damien
Feral/Croconaw (able) Steve/Furret (able) Riot/Rhyhorn (able) Spindle/Ariados (unable) Daze/UnownD(Dredd) Razzle/Wooper (unable)
Partner: ???/???

Damien, feeling a strange surge of energy, got to his feet. He looked around blinking. He still felt weak, but having your life force drained away tends to do that to you.
Damien looked over at Yellow.
Damien: "Thanks..."
He looked over at Markus.
Damien: "Is he alright? He isn't looking good..."
Damien looked over at Alyssa. He said nothing but acknowledged her presence with a raised eye brow.
Damien: "Did I miss anything while... well... that?"
He gestured about where he believed he was floating, and in that general area.
Old 01-28-2013, 04:42 AM

Team:

"Y-yeah.." Meghan says in response to Damien's question, her own voice shaking as the memories flooded back to her and her emotions threatened to spill over "I'm sorry.." She looks at Markus before turning and hurrying from the cavern, holding the egg close to her as she scrambled to get away from the dark area. She didn't know how long she could stay there without breaking down in front of them. That was the last thing she wanted to do.

GCeA Blue|GCeA Silver

^Please click my eggs^

Old 01-28-2013, 05:30 AM
Charmander009 Offline
WFL Official

Send a message via AIM to Charmander009

Name: Lee
Team: (Flint) Cyndiquil [KO], (Buzz) Ledyba [KO], Unown E <taken>

Seth dumped Lee onto the lawn outside the ruins, where the telekinetic stared blankly at the sky. In a few moments, his mind snapped back into reality with sharp clarity. His face immediately tightened into an angry scowl before he rose to his feet. He felt weak from the Gastly's attack, but it didn't stop him from confronting Seth. Locking on to the Chrome, Lee stormed over to him and roughly pushed Seth backwards.

"What the heck was that back there?" he seethed at the Chrome. "You stupid--I wasn't done down there!"

To think that Lee had come that far... just to let the Noctowl Man get away. Though he was bent on getting revenge, he hadn't forgotten that he had also been on a mission...

And then there was Alyssa. How could these people just leave her like that? No honor among thieves, one of those other people had said. Yeah, well, she couldn't have been more right.