Member List
Calendar
F.A.Q.
Search
Log Out
Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000  

Go Back   Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000 » Interactive Boards » Trivia/Games

Trivia/Games Join in the Trivia games! Any trivia/games are accepted.

Old 01-04-2013, 11:52 PM
Latio-Nytro Offline

Default Re: Gotta Catch 'Em All Johto: Gold Version (Open!)

(Are the extra #'s on purpose? Also, are we following the rules on Shadow Pokemon I sent you? Also, is Yellow's healing powers available to the team?)

Markus
All OK(? Bloodwraith?)

*Seeing Yellow smile*...I understand you want to be nice and calm and all that, but I think some degree of urgency would be prompt, considering the circumstances...I don't want to know what the Noctowl Man does to Damian...

#TH#E# #ON#E# #YO#U# #CA#LL# #TH#E# #NO#CT#OW#L# #MA#N# #IS# #IN#TE#RE#ST#ED# #IN# #OT#HE#R# #TH#IN#GS# #AT# #TH#IS# #MO#ME#NT#

#DA#MI#AN# #IS# #NO#T# #BE#IN#G# #HA#RM#ED#

#CU#RR#EN#TL#Y#

#BU#T# #HE# #IS# #IN# #GR#AV#E# #PE#RI#L#

#TH#AT# #AB#OM#IN#AT#IO#N# #DO#ES# #NO#T# #LI#KE# #LI#FE#

#WH#EN# #IT# #OB#TA#IN#S# #WH#AT# #IT# #SE#EK#S#

#IT# #WI#LL# #DI#SP#OS#E# #OF# #HI#M#

...OK, that's just wrong...

#WH#AT# #OT#HE#RS# #HA#VE# #DO#NE# #TO# #IT# #IS# #IN#EX#CU#SA#BL#E#

#BU#T# #IT#S# #AC#TI#ON#S# #AR#E# #EQ#UA#LL#Y# #IN#EX#CU#SA#BL#E#

#NO# #EX#CU#SE# #WI#LL# #SA#VE# #IT# #WH#EN# #TH#E# #TI#ME# #CO#ME#S#

...OK, that incredibly creepy statement aside, saving Damian is our short-term top priority. Hopefully stopping 'it' is also possible...I have issues seeing how we're going to stop such a strong Psychic, but...

Houndour@4051: Hatch@4066, Houndoom@4123, Level100@4351.

The Nonexistant White Nuzlocke! BEHOLD IT AND DESPAIR!

FEAR THE MOODY BIDOOF!!!
Old 01-05-2013, 01:31 AM
Judge Dredd Offline
Master of Shadows

(The Unown following us are cured, are a now slightly different than the others. Also my way of showing infection is different than yours. Also Yellow can heal your pokemon if you ask her. Last the Unown should not be biased against a person, referring to his action would be okay but these things basically look through time. They would be more than opinions.)

Name: Yellow
Team:

(Fine)(Fine)(Fine)(fine)(Fine)(Fine)

Yellow looked to Markus.
"Down here all I have is my smiles...I will not let this place take that from me. The Unowns are connected..each becoming more powerful as the get closer.."

Yellow smiles at Markus again, looking back at Ariados
"we are not alone in this fight.."

Unown Y floated around

#W#E# #A#R#E# #C#O#N#F#U#S#E#D# #B#Y# #T#H#I#S# #O#N#E#S# #U#N#D#E#R#S#T#A#N#D#I#N#G# #O#F# #U#S#

Unown M

#T#H#I#S# #O#N#E# #H#A#S# #S#E#E#N# #T#H#E# #B#I#R#D# #O#F# #L#I#G#H#T#. #T#H#E# #S#H#E# #W#O#U#L#D# #B#E# #H#A#P#P#Y# #B#Y# #I#T#S# #I#N#T#R#U#S#I#O#N#

Unowns lead the group deepers into the Ruins. As the get further down the path they start to notice more writing on the wall.

Unown M

#W#E# #M#U#S#T# #H#U#R#R#Y# #I#F# #I#T# #F#I#N#D#S# #T#H#E# #P#H#O#E#N#I#X# #I#N# #T#H#E# #T#O#M#B# #O#F# #M#A#X#. #W#E# #A#L#L# #W#I#L#L# #F#A#L#L# #I#N#T#O# #T#H#E# #S#H#A#D#O#W#S#. #W#I#T#H# #T#R#A#I#N#E#R# #M#A#R#K#U#S# #H#E#R#E# #A#N#D# #T#R#A#I#N#E#R# #M#E#G#H#A#N# #M#A#K#I#N#G# #H#E#R# #W#A#Y# #T#O# #T#H#E# #T#O#M#B# #W#E# #M#A#Y# #F#A#C#E# #A# #T#I#M#E# #P#A#R#A#D#O#X#

The paces seems to speed up.

Dragonair: 33054
Dragonite: 33129
Level100: 33264

GCEA Link Page Pokemon Evolution List

Old 01-05-2013, 01:57 AM
Dragotech Offline

Damien
Feral/Croconaw (able) Steve/Furret (able) Riot/Rhyhorn (able) Spindle/Ariados (able) Daze/UnownD(able?) Razzle/Wooper (unable)
Partner: ???/???
Damien is now awake.
Damien struggles slightly.
Damien: "Where am I... What is that smell?"

Spindle the Ariados
Spindle/Ariados (able)
(the others are with Damien)

I hurry along the walls along with my companions.
The Unown are strange to me. Their messages seemed vague.
I really just wanted to save my trainer.
Old 01-05-2013, 11:25 PM
Latio-Nytro Offline

(That still didn't answer my exact question: Are we following the rules on Shadow Pokmeon I PM'd you, specifically the one that stated that the Bonus you're giving for Shadow Pokemon maintains itself after Purification?)

Markus
ALL OK (Bloodwraith excluded...Correct?)

Oh? Is this Meghan girl going to help us? YES! Backup! Is she bada**?

*The Unown stay silent*

...I guess not...*Continues on*

FEAR THE MOODY BIDOOF!!!
Old 01-07-2013, 05:57 AM
Judge Dredd Offline
Master of Shadows

Team:

The Unowns float around each other.

#I#T# #H#A#S# #B#E#G#U#N#

Yellow smiles goes away..
"Oh dear.."
She drops to her knees Markus helps her up.
"The dark man has reached what he was looking for..We have to hurry!" she screams at Markus and starts to rush ahead.

(Gold team a cross over is coming soon. you will be going to silver ! when posting remember there are 4 people over there who will be joining so dont post to much let others respond! also an egg claim is coming up soon. So if you are owed one get ready to find it !)

Old 01-07-2013, 06:31 AM
Dragotech Offline

Damien
Location: Hanging around on the back of something big, green, and angry.
Feral/Croconaw (able) Steve/Furret (able) Riot/Rhyhorn (able) Spindle/Ariados (able) Daze/UnownD(able?) Razzle/Wooper (unable)
Damien is still awake.
He is mostly just hanging limply.

Spindle the Ariados
Spindle/Ariados (able)
(the others are with Damien)

I saw Yellow collapse. It was strange that she would. She yelled something about the dark man finding what he wanted. She dashed ahead and I sped up to keep in close company.
Old 01-07-2013, 06:43 PM
Judge Dredd Offline
Master of Shadows

Team:

Yellow rushes down the stairs taking deep breaths as she gets closer.
"Markus hurry up!"

The Unowns speed off infront of her. She slows down so he and Ariados can keep up.
"He is down there..they know it..."

(Gold Team move over to Silver !! it has begun !)

Old 01-28-2013, 01:51 PM
Judge Dredd Offline
Master of Shadows

Team:

(Fine)(Gone)(Fine)(fine)(Fine)(Fine)

Yellow looks at Brandon and sadly nods. She gets up and walks over to him.
"Markus...you will see your friend again...just like I will see my friend again.." Yellow lets out a little smile when she sees the egg.
"The Unown have given you a gift ! I need to sit down for a bit." Yellow sat on the ground for a second.

Spin paced the room.
"What just happened? Where did they send him...What happened to my pokemon.."

Last edited by Judge Dredd; 01-28-2013 at 06:11 PM.
Old 01-28-2013, 11:51 PM
Dragotech Offline

Damien
Feral/Croconaw (able) Steve/Furret (able) Riot/Rhyhorn (able) Spindle/Ariados (unable) Daze/UnownD(Dredd) Razzle/Wooper (unable)
(What do I do with my Unown?)

Damien sat down. His body was still tired.
Damien: "Guys... I think we need to make camp... somewhere."
Damien looked down. He knew he was missing Daze.
Damien: "Daze was an Unown... and they have some kind of hive mind... thing, so I couldn't the rest of our Unown friends... sorta like... track Daze? Where ever they went?"
Damien looked around.
Old 01-29-2013, 01:28 AM
Judge Dredd Offline
Master of Shadows

Team:

(Fine)(Gone)(Fine)(fine)(Fine)(Fine)

Yellowed at Damien.
"Im sure we will find your buddy !"

Unown Y hovered around Damien.
#T#H#I#S# #O#N#E# #C#A#N# #O#N#L#Y# #E#X#P#R#E#S#S# #S#A#D#N#E#S#S# #O#V#E#R# #T#H#E# #D#I#S#C#O#N#N#E#C#T#I#O#N# #O#F# #P#A#R#T# #O#F# #U#S#. #T#H#I#S# #W#I#L#L# #M#A#K#E# #S#U#R#E# #T#O# #H#E#L#P# #F#R#E#E# #D#

Spin looks at the Unowns.
"If its all the same we are going to take a break here. We have all used up to much energy..."

The Unown agree giving the team some space to finally relax.

Old 01-29-2013, 03:26 AM
Latio-Nytro Offline

(Markus does know how Psychic Powers work, even in amnesia: it was to be expected of him, considering that he knew powers were within him even before his parents deaths (those were when he was 7 for reference). As Markus saw himself mutter on about powers that were apparently lost and has had a good while to think about it…)

Markus
All OOC (Girius, Natasha, Unown M, Unreality, Belt, Bloodwraith (?), Drowzee Egg)

*Markus restrains all action other than sitting down and setting up camp. No tears, no rage, just blank.*

*After he is done setting up camp, to the Unown, still horror-struck at his failure*

………………………I need to fight that thing……………………………

………………………Gotta stop it, gotta stop it, gotta stop it………………………

………………………I had powers, in the past. Strong ones, apparently, from what I saw and heard. Sealed up…………………

………………………It feared what I was, apparently, I couldn't have gotten too far, but it feared me……………………

………………………But seals, even the strongest, they wear off over time and under pressure………………………

*Kneeling* Unown, I will carry out your desired destruction of that wretched blotch if you help me regain those powers-or rather, I will regain those powers As tools for my use in service of eradicating it. I implore it of your wise council. I would sooner kill myself than let me sink to its level……………………No matter how little of it I regain I would ask of your help, most humbly. Help me, please help me…………………I have nothing else good to offer in life, why waste up a chance to actually matter?

FEAR THE MOODY BIDOOF!!!
Old 01-29-2013, 05:17 PM
Judge Dredd Offline
Master of Shadows

Team:

Gold Team had finally gotten a break. Yellow laid in the corner with Flower and Neddy next to her. Her thoughts of the shadow guy and all those pokemon who had now been taken. Her poor Onix filled with such anger..she had finally made a break through and now this. As a tear rolled down her cheek. Yellow whispered to her pokemon.
"I dont think I can heal that kind of pain." Flower moved in close and Yellow went to sleep.

On Markus end he pleaded with the Unown M who hovered around him.

#T#H#I#S# #O#N#E# #B#E#L#I#E#V#E#S# #I#T# #I#S# #P#O#S#S#I#B#L#E# #T#O# #U#N#L#O#C#K# #W#H#A#T# #W#A#S# #T#A#K#E#N# #F#R#O#M# #Y#O#U# #B#U#T# T#H#I#S# #O#N#E# #A#L#S#O# #U#N#D#E#R#S#T#A#N#D#S# #T#H#A#T# #T#H#E# #B#E#I#N#G# #C#A#N# #N#O#T# #B#E# #S#T#O#P#P#E#D# #B#Y# #A#N#Y# #M#A#N#. #N#O#R# #D#O#E#S# #T#H#I#S# #O#N#E# #B#E#L#I#E#V#E# #T#H#E# #B#E#I#N#G# #D#R#E#D#D# #C#A#N# #F#E#E#L# #F#E#A#R#. #W#E# #H#A#V#E# #S#E#E#N# #M#A#N#Y# #C#R#E#A#T#U#R#E#S# #S#E#E#K# #P#O#W#E#R# #B#U#T# #N#O#N#E# #H#A#S# #C#O#M#E# #A#S# #F#A#R# #A#S# #D#R#E#D#D# #A#N#D# #T#H#E# #C#R#E#A#T#U#R#E# #M#E#W#T#W#O#. #C#L#A#N# #I#L#L#E#X# #N#O#W# #I#S# #T#H#E# #O#N#L#Y# #P#O#R#T#E#C#T#I#O#N# #F#O#R# #T#H#I#R#D# #S#T#O#N#E#.

Old 01-29-2013, 09:21 PM
Latio-Nytro Offline

(Long story short, Dredd will have an immensely valid reason to fear Markus, however slightly. I have huge plans for what goes down in Markus'es hometown of Cinnibar in Red and Blue.)

(Also, assuming the Unown are game to do it for reals, either Markus is reset to the point where he will be at the end of Red and Blue (Still isn't much, but it's an improvement over nothing), or just get some level you feel comfortable with (If you need remembering, I think I sent you a PM on how I planned out Markus'es abilities to develop, but I'll send another one if you need to for whatever reason.))

Markus
Unown M (I'm kinda unsure now), Girius (KO), Belt (KO), Unreality (KO), Natasha (KO), Bloodwraith (?), Drowzee Egg (An Egg)

*Markus gets a immense feeling of being told those things before, the tales of invulnerability, the impossibility of stopping it, whatever it may be, and he isn't deterred. It isn't the N-Man or Omega he's reminded of, when he says that, though: something else, something foggy. But what? He remembers a description, a single word: 'empty.' But that could still be anything. Anger surges, like it was his duty to remember. Despite this, his rather blank state remains. Indeed, it seemed to worsen becuase of his lack of memory on it.*

If they seek to unite all in shadow, then they hate and fear light, however deep they have shoved that fear down from the surface. And even so, even then, they-*finds odd words in his mouth, almost foregin-he would say that they could never succeed in their plan for fate doomed them yet again. They were not true, as far as he could tell, but confident ones, like based off of a truth. He shoves them down, not wishing to sound prideful*...They cannot be invincible, I do not believe in invincible............

.........And we'll meet again, I believe that much, and I feel I would be a fool not to believe that much.........I can't be that hopeless against him, not ever again, however stronger he still is above me, not when I have a team to protect *referring to his own teammates and his own Pokemon*............I leave it to your wise council to decide whether or not to break the seal, but I know it, I must face him again, and I believe I must be as strong as possible..........I cannot let down my partners again..........I would understand if you would not want to do it, of course.

*Waiting for a final answer*

FEAR THE MOODY BIDOOF!!!

Last edited by Latio-Nytro; 01-29-2013 at 09:24 PM.
Old 01-29-2013, 10:21 PM
Fushigidane Offline

Send a message via AIM to Fushigidane Send a message via Skype™ to Fushigidane

Eric was walking around the ruins blindly. He had no idea where he was, and he wanted to get out. But no matter how much he walked and where he walked, he could not figure out his way out. He sighed heavily, and sat down to take a rest.

Karrablast & Shelmet
Hatched at 2139
Evolves into Escavalier & Accelgor at 2279
Level 100 at 2524

Viridian Forest Forums - A Pokemon forum
Old 01-29-2013, 11:10 PM
Judge Dredd Offline
Master of Shadows

(remember things need to be cleared with me Latio before they are part of the story. PM me your thoughts and we can talk about it)

Team:

The Unown's tone changes. Its words are not the ones you had been expected

#T#H#I#S# #I#S# #O#N#E# #H#A#S# #S#A#D#L#Y# #B#E#E#N# #P#U#T# #I#N# #T#H#E# #P#O#S#I#S#T#I#O#N# #T#O# #S#E#E# #T#H#I#N#G#S#. #M#A#R#K#U#S# #W#H#I#L#E# #N#O#B#L#E# #Y#O#U#R# #I#N#T#E#N#T#I#O#N#S# #A#R#E#, #A#L##L# #R#O#A#D#S# #L#E#A#D# #T#O# #Y#O#U#R# #E#N#D#. #I#F# #Y#O#U# #C#O#N#F#R#O#N#T# #O#N#E# #O#N# #O#N#E# #Y#O#U# #W#I#L#L# #B#E# #D#E#S#T#R#O#Y#E#D#. #T#H#I#S# #D#R#E#D#D# #I#S# #U#N#L#I#K#E# #A#N#Y# #O#F# #T#H#E# #V#E#R#S#I#O#N#S# #B#E#F#O#R#E# #H#I#M#. #I#F# #W#E# #W#E# #W#E#R#E# #T#O# #I#N#T#E#R#F#E#R# #D#E#S#P#I#T#E# #T#H#E# #P#O#W#E#R# #H#E# #U#S#E# #Y#O#U# #A#S# #A# #W#E#A#P#O#N#. #A#S# #O#F# #N#O#W# #T#H#E# #I#S# #B#L#E#A#K#, #W#E# #C#A#N# #N#O#T# #S#E#E# #A#N#Y# #G#O#O#D# #O#U#T#C#OM#E#.

The unowns seemed sad as it floated away from a moment. Its worded echoed that that of any mans worst fears.

On the other end a new trainers has found himself lost in the tunnels.

Eric had found himself lost in the tunnels. He had not idea how he got there or what he was doing. The dark energy ripples effects had not really been understood. Before the wave came through Eric had arrived seeking someone. He had been drawn to the Ruins but with one sweep of the dark energy Eric was lost and seemed to have forgotten his whole point for being there.

As he sat there he noticed something move out of the corner of his eye. The odd little thing floated over.

#Y#O#U# #A#R#E# #L#AT#E# #E#R#I#C#. #T#H#I#S# #O#N#E# #W#A#S# #E#X#P#E#C#T#I#N#G# #Y#O#U# #H#O#U#R#S# #A#G#O#. #D#I#D# #Y#O#U# #R#E#C#I#E#V#E# #O#U#R# #M#E#S#S#A#G#E# ?

(when the unown are alone they refer to themselves as this one.. since we are going to say your memory is messed up i figured I help you get started. Although you should be really confused by this whole thing.)