Member List
Calendar
F.A.Q.
Search
Log Out
Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000  

Go Back   Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000 » Interactive Boards » Trivia/Games

Trivia/Games Join in the Trivia games! Any trivia/games are accepted.

Old 02-05-2013, 11:57 PM
Judge Dredd Offline
Master of Shadows

Default Re: Gotta Catch 'Em All Johto: Gold Version (Open!)

Name: Yellow
Team:

(Fine)(Fine)(Fine)(fine)(Fine)(Fine)

Held Item
(Shellder)(Points:13)

Spin looked at Eric with a bit of confusion.
"The Unown seem to have there own motives, what were you doing in the ruins? Oh Im Spin."
Spin points to others in the grass field.
"Thats Yellow the little girl with Yellow hair, Damiens the one cooking the food, and Markus is the serious one over there."

While Spin talked Yellow went to play with the Hoppip floating around.

Pokemon Catching:Hopip
Pokemon Using:Ariados
Cost:11
Points On Hand:120
Points After:109

Dragonair: 33054
Dragonite: 33129
Level100: 33264

GCEA Link Page Pokemon Evolution List

Old 02-06-2013, 02:10 AM
Latio-Nytro Offline

Markus
Unown M, Girius, Unreality, Natasha, Belt, Bloodwraith (?), Drowzee Egg (Egg)

*Noticing the Hoppip*...Well, that's not the only Pokemon on the route...*Dismissing the Hoppip and looking for another Pokemon, having Unreality for all his Hoppip-based needs.*

*Also, on the lookout for the victims of the Bleak Wave to capture and cure.*

Houndour@4051: Hatch@4066, Houndoom@4123, Level100@4351.

The Nonexistant White Nuzlocke! BEHOLD IT AND DESPAIR!

FEAR THE MOODY BIDOOF!!!
Old 02-06-2013, 01:41 PM
Judge Dredd Offline
Master of Shadows

Team:

Held Item

*Open field near The Ruins ,Afternoon*
Markus tries to find some traces of the dark wave. So far the only evidence that anything happened is this new trainer that seems to be lost. Spin tries to talk with him to figure out what is going on. Yellow uses the time to befriend and capture a Hopip ! as the two run around Damien seems focused on cooking.

Yellow looks up watching the all the Hopip dance around in the sky. She turns to Damien with a bit smile.
"They must like what ever you are cooking !"

Last edited by Judge Dredd; 02-06-2013 at 04:53 PM.
Old 02-06-2013, 02:36 PM
Fushigidane Offline

Send a message via AIM to Fushigidane Send a message via Skype™ to Fushigidane

Name: Eric
Team: Sentret

Yellow. That name rang a bell. Then Eric remembered what the Unown had said. "#T#H#I#S# #O#N#E# #B#E#L#I#E#V#E#S# #Y#O#U# #M#U#S#T# #S#E#E#K# #T#H#E# #O#N#E# #K#N#O#W#N# #A#S# #Y#E#L#L#O#W# #T#O# #R#E#M#E#M#B#E#R# #W#H#Y# #Y#O#U# #A#R#E# #H#E#R#E#," it had said. Eric went up to Yellow, and said, "Uh, hi! My name is Eric, and I don't know how I got into the ruins. I was told that you would know why I am here. Do you know?" He tried to be as nice as possible.

Karrablast & Shelmet
Hatched at 2139
Evolves into Escavalier & Accelgor at 2279
Level 100 at 2524

Viridian Forest Forums - A Pokemon forum
Old 02-06-2013, 04:47 PM
Judge Dredd Offline
Master of Shadows

Team:

Held Item

Yellow stopped running around when Eric approached her. She smiled at him.
"Hi, ummmm..I'm not sure I can answer that. I can mostly just read pokemon.." Yellow pauses looking down at the pokemon.
"Your Sentret !its very pretty ! " Yellow bends over to pet it. As she runs her fingers through its fur she starts to get flashes. She sees Eric standing in front of Elm.

Flash Back.
( Eric stands at the doorway of the broken down lab of Professor Elm. The lab is surrounded by police tap. A very shaken up Professor Elm approaches Eric. Explaining that the lab had been attacked. Dark Noctowl had attacked the town the lab had been the target. Every pokemon that was kept there was now gone. Elm pleaded with Eric to find Spin and warn her of the danger. The Shadow guy wasnt going to let anymore new trainers start their journey...Sentret remembers all of this. Including following there path to the point of the ruins.) Eric now knowns what he was doing but his memory is still a little shakey.

Yellow looks at him.
"So you came to help us ?"

Last edited by Judge Dredd; 02-06-2013 at 04:54 PM.
Old 02-06-2013, 08:23 PM
Latio-Nytro Offline

Markus
Unown M, Girius, Natasha, Belt, Unreality, Bloodwraith (?), Drowzee Egg (Egg)

*Searching HARDER for either another Pokemon or a Bleak Wave victim*

FEAR THE MOODY BIDOOF!!!
Old 02-07-2013, 02:52 PM
Judge Dredd Offline
Master of Shadows

Team:

Held Item

Yellow and Eric continued to talk until Damien was ready with lunch. After he finished everyone sat down to eat. The meal was just what they needed, the team was now ready to continue on their mission. Makrus seemed focused on finding someone or something effected by the dark energy wave. So far on this beautiful day nothing came up. Spin sat off to the side, looking over her maps. She found it hard to just move past the poor pokemon taken by that monster. She also found herself even more upset with Markus who had seemed to be at the center of there problems. He had not given them any idea what was going on and she finally snapped walking over to Markus.

"You know, Ive held my tongue this whole time Markus, but I will not do it anymore. You have almost gotten us killed twice! You havent given us an explanation or anything to go off of. You didnt thank us for staying back there with you and breaking through that wall to save you. Now you are searching for gods knows what. Either you explain whats happening or we are leaving you and your stupid Tyrant Clan behind."

Old 02-07-2013, 11:10 PM
Dragotech Offline

Damien
Feral/Croconaw (able) Steve/Furret (able) Riot/Rhyhorn (able) Spindle/Ariados (able) Daze/UnownD(Dredd) Razzle/Wooper (able)
Partner: ???/???
Special Item: Krabby Egg: 13 points

Damien looked up and wafted some of the scents of his cooking. The use of pecha berries was evident. Their sweet aroma had filled the air.
Damien looked down over at the Hoppips flying nearby. It was obvious that the aroma attracted them. He looked over at his Pokemon who were devouring the meals set before them.
He called Steve over. They weren't as close as he was with his other Pokemon. He figured this would be a decent moment for bonding.

Pokemon Using: Furret
Pokememon Catching: Hoppip
Points Required: 11
Bonus: N/A
Points on Hand: 83
Points After: 72

Last edited by Dragotech; 02-09-2013 at 03:05 AM.
Old 02-07-2013, 11:11 PM
Latio-Nytro Offline

(Markus saw the living Moon and the corpse. Putting two and two together wasn't terribly hard. Also, yes, he'll call it Omega until Dredd himself accidentally calls Mewtwo Omega.)

Markus
Unown M, Girius, Natasha, Belt, Unreality, Bloodwraith (?), Drowzee Egg (Egg)

*On Spin's comments*...Spin...*Decides to just get it all out*...OK, first off, it's kind of hollow because you pointed it out, but, I'm really, REALLY thankful you saved my life and broke through the Unown wall, I owe you big time...Second off, as for what's going on...As far as I know, which isn't much, and does sound incredibly crazy, even now...Simplest thing first: N-man and Omega-there was a wierd Pokemon we saw, too, he looked like one of the Pokmeon on the tombs in that room, so I called him Omega-apparently are from the future, as is that Alyssa Chick from Chrome-apparently her name might actually be Meghan, too-and me. Don't ask me what the future is like, I don't remember. Oh, there were also these people called Max and Moon, but I don't know who they are, and there this other guy, but I didn't catch a name. As far as I know, I tried to kill Max-not sure if it would be a good or bad thing-and Moon is his girlfriend. Or was, she's dead now. N-man seemed interested in her a little...Not sure what Max or Moon were doing in all of this, though. Also, those Pokemon in the room were mine.

The Unown said the whole reason N-Man was REALLY here, aside from some rock in the tomb and resurrecting a few Pokemon via Damian's life force, was to test out the Bleak Wave thing, which corrupts Pokemon-kind of what happened to ours. It may have hit others outside of the ruins, so they're what I'm looking for.

Yes, it's all absurd and hard to absorb, I know, but you can drag me to the world's best Psychic and they will say I told the truth as I knew it. But I'm going to need help. If you don't want to risk your life any further, fine, go on then, leave, nobody was ever stopping you...'Cept maybe Sam.

...Are you going to help me?

FEAR THE MOODY BIDOOF!!!

Last edited by Latio-Nytro; 02-07-2013 at 11:17 PM.
Old 02-08-2013, 02:30 PM
Judge Dredd Offline
Master of Shadows

Team:

Held Item

Spin looked at Markus like a idiot.
"You are the worlds best psychic ? You want us to believe that. Just about everyone we have ran into his more psychic then you, Markus. The rest of that sounds insane and unclear. How do you know any of that is true ? We only saw the dark man in there..No other creature."

Yellows eyes shifted to the two of them talking. She had seen some of this in Dark Onixs thoughts. She wanted to speak up, but she didn't she wasnt sure anything that she had seen was real. The dark man had more power than anyone could imagine. He could be messing with there heads. Yellow let it continue until finally spook up. Her hands started to glow.
"I think Im ready to help out. My powers seem to reacting to something. "

(Now is a point where you can hatch your eggs ! Hurry up !)

Egg claiming: Shellder
Hatching Cost:13 (Already Paid)
Points On Hand After: 116

Old 02-08-2013, 09:30 PM
Latio-Nytro Offline

(Considering you said stuff was going to happen...)

Markus
Unown M, Girius, Natasha, Belt, Unreality (Evolving), Bloodwraith (?), Drowzee (WHOO HATCHING WHOOOOOOO)

Pokemon Hatching: Drowzee
Points Required: 14
Points on hand: 50
Points afterwards: 37

Pokemon Evolving: Unreality the Hoppip
Evolving into: Skiploom
Points Required: 18
Points on hand: 37
Poionts afterwards: 19

THE MOOOOOOOOOOOOOOON!!!!

I don't recall saying anything about me being a super-strong Psychic, or really a Psychic at all...I did have some powers before, maybe that strong, but they seem to be sealed...And I only said the Pokemon in the small room with the seven graves were mine. And as for the rest...I really do not know, That's all I saw. It's vauge, confusing, possibly a complete illusion, I know, but you asked for information I knew, and that's what I saw, so there's your answer, no more no less. The Unown definately said there would be victims-go ask them, so if you want the bare-bones minimum, there are shadows in the wild now.

*Upon Hearing Yellow's comment* Oh, almost forgot...*Pulls out the Drowzee Egg*...*Missing his other Pokemon that he lost-but wondering if those seven were ALL of them...

FEAR THE MOODY BIDOOF!!!
Old 02-08-2013, 10:20 PM
Fushigidane Offline

Send a message via AIM to Fushigidane Send a message via Skype™ to Fushigidane

Name: Eric
Team: Sentret

Eric looked at Markus, confused. "Who is N-Man, and the other people you spoke of? Can someone fill me in?" Eric asked.

Karrablast & Shelmet
Hatched at 2139
Evolves into Escavalier & Accelgor at 2279
Level 100 at 2524

Viridian Forest Forums - A Pokemon forum
Old 02-08-2013, 10:27 PM
Dragotech Offline

Damien
Feral/Croconaw (able) Steve/Furret (able) Riot/Rhyhorn (able) Spindle/Ariados (able) Daze/UnownD(Dredd) Razzle/Wooper (able)
Partner: ???/???
Special Item: Krabby Egg: 13 points

Damien was slightly surprised by the magical disappearance of the Pokeball as it teleported to the PC.
Damien washed the dishes remaining after lunch.
Damien: "Don't know much about him, but I am pretty sure he was the one that almost sacrificed me."
He had washed the dishes that were left from lunch. As he was putting them back into his backpack, he noticed that his egg had fallen out his bag. He jumped up in shock. He looked around swiftly.

Pokemon Hatching: Krabby
Points Required: 13
Points on hand: 73
Points after: 60
Link to stats in sig.

Last edited by Dragotech; 02-09-2013 at 03:04 AM.
Old 02-09-2013, 01:27 AM
Judge Dredd Offline
Master of Shadows

Team:

Held Item

Yellow smiles as Markus brings over the egg. As she holds it she can feel something different in the egg. She looks up to Markus.
"This pokemon is very special Markus...I can already see a glimpse of its memories...which is strange because normally baby pokemon dont have those kinda thoughts.." As she helps the egg hatch she lifts the drowzee out handing it Markus.
"Time pokemon...." Yellow seems a little confused. Her focuse switches to Damien who dropped the pokemon egg. Yellow rushes over to him upset.
"Damien what were you thinking !!!" She picks up the egg. As soon as she picks up the egg it starts to shake.
"OH its ready !" She feels the egg start to shake. A little Krabby breaks through. Yellow looks up at Damien.
"Please be more careful Damien." Yellow gives him a stern look.
As she makes her way back to her spot her bag starts to shake. Yellow slowly puts down the bag and lifts up the egg. As it breaks she smiles at the little Sheldder. Yellow smiles at the others.

Last edited by Judge Dredd; 02-11-2013 at 01:50 PM.
Old 02-09-2013, 02:04 AM
Latio-Nytro Offline

(I'm gonna wing it. Part of the information that Beta's covering-is Markus'es backup plan he gets at Cinnabar, which he manages to somehow keep secret from everyone else-But the events that prevent it from happening remain a mystery. It's for the best. And no, this is a private mental conversation between Markus and Beta.)

(Also, Considering Beta is a Shiny in Red/Blue, whether or not the whole 'no longer shiny' thing stands is up to whatever you like, JD.)

Markus Novolos
Beta, M, Girius, Natasha, Belt, Unreality, Bloodwraith (?)

Uhh, OK...*He instantly recognizes the name of the 'newborn' Drowzee, despite not seeing it. Like, ever.*

<*Seeing Markus* MASTER, I HAVE FAILED YOU!!!> *Immediately crawling up to Markus as if begging for forgiveness for something he doesn't really know.*

<*Suprised* WHOA! Whoa, whoa whoa-*Remembering that he should probably look for memory and that such a Pokemon, the natural master of Mindscaping, might help*-What is it? What happened?>

<*Suprised at his response* WHAT HAPPENED?! Woe be unto me twofold, I have forgotten bits and pieces! But I remember some of it-I was moving, moving to activate...Uhh, you called it The Last Resort-what would be used to destroy...Something, if all else failed! Better to sacrifice but a handful than to let the whole world suffer for it! But, but...Before I could reach it, I saw someone else take it, someone clothed in black, muttering something..."Too Strong, far too strong..." Something like that! And then a different man, with Teal clothing, appeared, while the one in black turned to me-and when that occurred, I died! I'M NOT EVEN SURE WHAT HAPPENED, I JUST DIED! And here I am, Wherever or whenever it has been! And I've forgotten everything else! And now I am a Drowzee again! And no longer Shiny...I wished to attract mates with that...>

<*Almost drooling in confusion: He resolves to figure out what happened exactly to the Drowzee (Beta?) before he was killed.*...Come on, we've got work to do...Again...>

<*Thinking of it as a chance for forgiveness* OH! THANK YOU!...*Realizing something*...You don't even remember my name, do you...>

<Nope. Not exactly...>

<It's Beta, sir!>

FEAR THE MOODY BIDOOF!!!