Member List
Calendar
F.A.Q.
Search
Log Out
Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000  

Go Back   Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000 » Pokemon Main Boards » Pokemon: Games » Other Pokemon Games

Other Pokemon Games Discuss all Pokemon spin-off games here, including Pokemon Ranger, Mystery Dungeon, Pinball, Colosseum, XD, Stadium, Snap, Super Smash Bros., Hey You Pikachu!, Battle Revolution and PokePark Wii.

Old 06-21-2012, 04:59 PM
Kecleonfan666 Offline

Send a message via AIM to Kecleonfan666
Default Create A Dungeon!

Are you a creative mind? Have you ever played the Pokemon Mystery Dungeon games, and thought it would be neat to construct your own unique level? Well, then this is the place for you! Use the below format to share some of your own creations with us.

Dungeon Name: The name of your dungeon.
Amount of Floors: How many floors does your Dungeon have? In the Mystery dungeon games, it is typically from just a few to just under a hundred. Also include possible relay points (Kangaskhan Rocks), and the floors afterwards.
Pokemon Encountered: The Pokemon that appear on the floors, and which floors they appear on.
Terrain: Whether or not there are special tiles, such as lava, water, or chasms.
Restrictions: Possible limitations imposed before entering the dungeon.
Boss: Whether or not there is a boss battle at the end of the dungeon.
Notes: Anything else you'd like to add that doesn't belong in any other category.
Old 09-09-2012, 10:00 PM
Obliveon Offline

Default Re: Create A Dungeon!

I never noticed this thread before. It looks fun. Sorry if this counts as necroposting, but this section isn't that active anyway and I didn't think it would be good to make a new thread. Plus the post was still on the first page when I found it.

Dungeon Name: Shadowed Swamp
Amount of Floors: 20. Kangaskhan Rock before floor 11.
Pokemon Encountered: First 10 Floors: Lotad, Lombre, Poliwag, Poliwhirl, Poochyena, Relicanth, Croagunk Second 10 Floors: Mightyena, Castform, Corphish, Barboach, Ludicolo, Carnivine, Poliwrath, Politoed
Terrain: Some water tiles, most would look like they had lilypads floating in them. Lots of mud looking tiles.
Restrictions: None
Boss: A Wiscash, two Crawdaunt, and two Toxicroak.
Notes: Unlocks a new area when completed.
Old 09-09-2012, 11:14 PM
brandon_g Offline

Send a message via Yahoo to brandon_g Send a message via Skype™ to brandon_g

You revived the thread? I thought this was against the rules?
I am Brandon, I have 1 goal as a pokemon trainer: To become the unbeatable unlike any other... I have already become the Champion of sinnoh... and am training currently in unova to beat the Champion their.
Old 09-09-2012, 11:19 PM
Typhlosion Explosion Offline
~Blast Burn

Send a message via AIM to Typhlosion Explosion Send a message via Skype™ to Typhlosion Explosion

Dungeon Name: Volcano Sweep
Amount of Floors: 25. Rock at Floor 15.
Pokemon Encountered: First 13 floors: Cyndaquil, Vulpix, Skitty, Mareep, Magby, Magmar, Charmander, Tepig, Torchic, Chimchar. Floors 14-25: Quilava, Vulpix, Flaaffy, Magmar, Magmortar, Pikachu, Raichu, Vulpix, Combusken, Pignite, Charmeleon, Monferno.
Terrain: Fire fields, lava walks.
Restrictions: Must have one fire type in team upon arrival.
Boss: Typhlosion, Nintales, and Ampharos.
Notes: First Fire location on the main game.
Old 09-10-2012, 12:51 AM
brandon_g Offline

Send a message via Yahoo to brandon_g Send a message via Skype™ to brandon_g

guess not...

Dungeon Name: The fire pit...
Amount of Floors: about 4 floors... filled with fire and rock type pokemon.
Pokemon Encountered: Infernape... Graveler, Geodude, Typholosion, tepig, charizard, charmander, cynadquil, and there will be lava pits everywhere
Restrictions: only allowed grass type pokemon
Boss: You must face 1 boss at the end near the exit... reshiram is who you'lll be facing
Notes: Also you pick up 1 water type pokemon to battle reshiram with... a choice of 1 out of 3... choose wisely.
I am Brandon, I have 1 goal as a pokemon trainer: To become the unbeatable unlike any other... I have already become the Champion of sinnoh... and am training currently in unova to beat the Champion their.