Member List
Calendar
F.A.Q.
Search
Log Out
Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000  

Go Back   Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000 » Interactive Boards » Creative Writing

Creative Writing Share your fan fiction, stories, poems, essays, editorials, song lyrics, or any other related written work. All written must be your creation. Start a new thread, and keep replying to that thread as you add on more chapters. Anyone can join in at anytime.

Old 09-18-2012, 08:06 PM
SrEBak Offline

Default Re: Aladdin and the King of Thieves (Pokemon Style)

The duo entered the main entrance of a cavern after that and went in deeper and deeper until they finally laid eyes upon the amazing interior. The inside was breathtaking, plain and simple.

Cassim: Amazing

Suddenly, Cassim looked up and saw something hovering above them.

Cassim: (Points upwards) there!

Ash looked up as well and when he did, he saw what Cassim saw; a large Golden Hand shaped statue floating in mid-air. That was all the more breathtaking for the young Pallet Towner.

However, before that moment could sink in, the entire cavern started to shake as the loud bellowing of Lapras can be heard in the background. Ash and Cassim lose their balance for a moment, but Ash didn’t seem very concerned by it.

Ash: Heh, feels like Persian got carried away

Cassim, on the other hand, seemed very concerned by this, as he then said…

Cassim: No, it’s the Vanishing Isle, the Lapras is diving; we must climb higher

Ash then noticed the water rushing into the cavern and followed his father as he climbed further up. More water started to pour in from all sides and Cassim and Ash were just barely keeping ahead of it.

Meanwhile, on the outside, Sa’Luk was starting to come-to, thanks to the water flooding the ground. And once he did, he looked into the cavern’s main entrance and heard the voice of Cassim as he said…

Cassim: (From within the Cavern) Almost there! Don’t you see, Ash? We were meant to do this together! Come on!

This made Sa’Luk smile as he entered the cavern himself.

Meanwhile, on the inside, Ash and Cassim finally make it to a ledge that is at the same level as the floating gold hand. There they see that in the palm of said Golden hand is a plain looking statue that displays the Hand of Midas as its own hand. This, coupled with the amazing view that came with being at such I high level, was all very humbling for old man and his son. Cassim even shed a tear of joy as he said…

Cassim: A pity I didn’t find this place years ago. (Looks like he is getting ready to make a jump) this would be much easier, if I were much younger.

But before Cassim could make his intended jump, Ash beats him to it by making the leap himself.

Cassim: Ash!

No surprise though, Ash makes it, but just barely, he even nearly falls off for a second. But, regardless, he still manages to climb up on top of the hand and make it to the statue.

Ash: (To Cassim) see, it pays to have junior partner!

Cassim: Be careful, don’t touch the Golden hand!

Ash heard him, but Cassim was still nervous as he reached for the Hand of Midas. Fortunately though, nothing went wrong and Ash was soon holding the Hand of Midas by its handle. Cassim’s worries were finally put to rest and Ash was able to admire the golden hand’s raw splendor.

That’s when he looked towards Cassim and said…

Ash: Heads up

…before tossing the Hand of Midas Cassim’s way

Cassim looked at his hand for a brief moment, but then he looked back up at the falling Hand of Midas and caught with his cloak. The cloak started to glow for a minute, then it quickly transformed into a golden threaded cape. Ash was left in awe by this, but Cassim just cackled with joy as he admired his new, golden thread cloak.

Cassim: (Holding it up) The Hand of Midas!

It was then that Cassim set the tip of the Hand of Midas down on the floor beneath him and started a chain reaction that turned the entire inside of the cavern into solid gold. Even the water itself became gold colored.

Ash was amazed by what his father just did, and Cassim was looking particularly proud of it himself. However, this happy moment is cut short when more water started to pour in.

Cassim: Time to go, Ash!

But before Ash could jump back, Sa’Luk leapt onto the Golden hand and made Ash lose his balance.

Sa’Luk: (Showing off his claws) nobody’s going anywhere! (To Cassim) give the Hand of Midas to me, Cassim, or your son dies!

Cassim: Sa’Luk, your battle is with me!

Ash: (Facing Sa’Luk) don’t worry, Dad, I can take him alone.

Cassim: (Softly) but you’re not alone, (looks at the Hand of Midas) not anymore.

Suddenly, Ash and Sa’Luk are both caught off guard by Cassim yelling…

Cassim: You want the Hand of Midas, Sa’Luk? Take it!

And with that, Cassim throws the Hand of Midas towards Sa’Luk and he catches it by the Golden Hand.

Sa’Luk: (Waving the Hand of Midas in the air triumphantly) The Hand of Midas is mine (chuckles)! And also, the life of your brat (shows off his claws)

Cassim just glared at Sa’Luk at that point and this made Sa’Luk glare back at him. Ash was also staring a Sa’Luk, but his look was more like one of shock than one of anger.

Sa’Luk finally had enough of all this looking so he turned to look at Ash and said…

Sa’Luk: What are you staring at?

Suddenly, Ash and Cassim’s stares made perfect sense when Sa’Luk looked at the Hand of Midas and saw it glowing. First it spread all over his hands, then up to his shoulders, and then, after Sa’Luk yelled…

Sa’Luk: No… No… No! Ah! Aaaaaahh!

…the muscular thief that had caused Cassim and Ash so much grief had been transformed into a solid gold statue

The very sight of this made Ash wince; for this was a truly tragic way to go. And it didn’t get any better when Sa’Luk’s statue fell off the floating Golden hand and sank to the bottom of the now water flooded cavern.
Old 09-18-2012, 08:07 PM
SrEBak Offline

Ash then picked up the Hand of Midas by its handle and used the torn-off sleeve of his jacket to wrap around the Golden hand (which, of course turned to gold right after he did it).

Cassim: Hurry, son, we’re running out of time!

Ash then put the now wrapped up Hand of Midas in his jacket pocket and then leapt into the golden water to swim back over to Cassim, who then helped him out.

The duo then made a quick run for it and eventually made it to a statue of the Oracle, which they had to then scale up. Ash looked like he was having no problems, but Cassim looked like he was having a lot of trouble.

*Most likely due to the weight of his Golden Cloak*

Ash then looked back down towards his father and said…

Ash: Come on, Dad, you can do it!

Cassim: (Straining) yes, (reaches for his cloak) but it would be a lot easier without this.

And with that said, Cassim removed his cloak and allowed it to fall down into the water while he and Ash continued their climb

Eventually, Ash and Cassim reach the top of the cavern and Cassim takes a deep breath of fresh air right then and there.

Ash, on the other hand, just pulled smiled as he pulled out the Hand of Midas and said…

Ash: (Unwrapping the Hand of Midas) after all these years, you finally have your treasure (hands it to Cassim)

Cassim: (Taking the Hand of Midas) this thing? No, this wretched thing almost cost me the Ultimate Treasure. (Shares a hug with Ash) it’s you, son, you are my Ultimate Treasure. I’m just sorry it took me so long to realize it. (Holds up the Hand of Midas) the Hand of Midas can take its curse to the bottom of the sea!

And with that, Cassim tossed the Hand of Midas into the air, but instead of landing in the water, it landed on the deck of the boat belonging to the remaining seven thieves.

*After their defeat, they were apparently trying to make a run for it*

Once there, it immediately turned every inch of the boat into solid gold, much to the Thieves delight.

Fat Thief: (Holding a now golden rope) it’s gold, it turned everything to solid gold

However, this recent development turned out to be a bad thing, as the boat then started to take on water

Ponytailed Thief: We’re sinking!

There was much screaming at this point, but eventually, the entire boat was underwater and the crew was floating at the surface.

Meanwhile, Ash and Cassim both heard the sound of Lapras bellowing again and looked back down into the now flooded cavern in time to see the water spiraling into a whirlpool.

The scene then cuts to Misty, Pikachu, Charizard and Meowth, who are all sitting on a pillar as the island sank deeper into the water.

Pidgeot then flies up to them with Elsa, Raichu and Corsola on its back and Elsa says…

Elsa: We’re out of waiting time, you guys! We have to get out of here, now

Meowth: (Quickly jumps onto Pidgeot) I’m with Elsa, I didn’t see where they went and they could be anywhere!

It was then that Misty saw something from afar and pointed to it, saying…

Misty: There they are!

Everyone looked in the direction Misty was pointing and saw that Ash and Cassim were higher up than they were. They both leapt from their position and as they fell, Cassim called out to Charizard…

Cassim: Get up here, you blasted Fire-Type!

Charizard immediately complied and flew up as fast he could; catching the two of them just in time.

Ash: (Smugly) you actually trust this thing?

Cassim: (With a smile) with my life, son

Ash then picked up Misty and Pikachu just in time, and with them safely onboard, Charizard and Pidgeot put much distance between them and the sinking island. But while everyone seemed to be onboard either Charizard or Pidgeot, Ash was quick to notice that Persian was missing.

Ash: Persian?!

At first, all that could be heard was Lapras’ bellowing, but then, suddenly, the large Pokemon brought its head back up to the surface and opened its mouth wide open for one last breath. When that happened, Persian drove a steamboat out of the giant’s mouth and an impression of Mickey Mouse from “Steamboat Willie” while he did so, complete with the trademark whistling. Lapras quickly submerged back into the water afterwards

Ash: Persian!

Persian then returned to his normal form and quickly levitated his way up to Charizard and Pidgeot’s height.

Persian: (Saluting) present!

Ash: Let’s go home; (to Misty) we have some unfinished business (Misty smiles)

And with that, the large group then makes their way back to Viridian city.
Old 09-18-2012, 08:08 PM
SrEBak Offline

The setting then changes back to the Viridian Chapel, where we see multiple candles burning in the background as Ash and Misty come onto the scene, now back in their wedding clothes.

At first, all Ash and Misty did was stare at each other lovingly. But then they leaned in closer to one another and shared a passionate kiss, while everyone in the audience cheered for them as loud they could.

There were fireworks in the background, but they were soon revealed to be nothing more than Persian using his Psychic-Type powers to create the illusion of fireworks. Not that Ash or Misty minded

Delia and Mayor Carlos were then shown hugging each other as they both say…

Mayor Carlos: Yes

Delia: Finally

Pikachu and Corsola then share hug as well, as do Elsa and Misty’s sisters. Finally, we are shown Delia and Carlos hugging their children, before they switch so that Delia could hug Misty and Carlos could hug Ash.

All of this was so touching and emotional that Persian started to cry again. He even tried to use Bayleaf’s head leaf as a tissue again. But before he could, Bayleaf used its Vine Whip to give him a real tissue, much to his mild embarrassment.

The next scene showed Misty’s Politoed and Psyduck carrying the train of her dress as she and Ash walked down the aisle together. There were quite a few old faces from the Anime series watching them, but Ash’s attention was secretly elsewhere. Misty looked at him curiously for second, but everything became clear as crystal when she looked in the same direction as him.

Turns out, Cassim was on the outside looking in. He was back in his original clothing, but he wasn’t wearing his mask this time around, which made it all the easier for Ash and Misty to see his proud and loving smile as he nodded approvingly at his son.

Cassim was ready to turn around and leave after that, but then he noticed Meowth standing next to him as he said…

Meowth: Out in the open, no mask? Pretty risky if ya ask me

Cassim: Even a wanted man can risk a bit to see his own son's wedding. (He gets down on one knee in front of Meowth) So, you little furball, come to say goodbye?

Meowth: Nah, I already said my goodbyes. Of course, then, Pikachu had to cry and that got me goin… (Wipes a tear from his eye)

Cassim: You mean you’re not gonna live in Viridian anymore?

Meowth: With the newly weds? It’ll be all lovey-dovey; I’d just as soon keep my will to live.

It was this conversation that Cassim leapt from his (apparently high up) position and landed on the back of his Rapidash. Meowth followed him and landed softly on Cassim’s back

Cassim: Well, I don’t know where I’m going, but you are welcome to come along for the ride

Meowth: You’re a good guy, Cassim. But not too good (laughs)

And with that, Cassim and Meowth both ride off on Rapidash and leave Viridian City behind them.
Old 09-18-2012, 08:08 PM
SrEBak Offline

That’s when we cut back Ash and Misty as they exit the Chapel and look upon their happy waving guests. Grumpy Officer Jenny was among the crowd, but she wasn’t waving or happy. Ash and Misty didn’t notice her at first, but she certainly caught their attention when she (ironically) was the one who caught Misty’s bouquet. She didn’t look grumpy after that, in fact, she just looked stunned. Ash and Misty both smiled after that, and then approached Ash’s Charizard, who was kneeling down like he was expecting them get on his back.

*Most likely Charizard was going to serve as a stand-in for the traditional car with the “Just Married” sign*

Once the couple was onboard, Charizard immediately took off into the air while Ash and Misty both waved back at all of their guests down below.

This is when we hear a familiar voice saying…

Narrator: After a long and perilous journey as a child and truly death defying quest as an adult, our hero, Ash Ketchum has finally ended another chapter of his life and prepares to start a new one with his one true love. No doubt, more mystery and adventure await Ash in the world of Pokemon, just as they do for his father, Cassim –

During that last bit of dialogue, Ash and Misty spot Cassim and Meowth riding on Rapidash and fly down to wave goodbye at them. When they wave back and ride off, Ash and Misty share another passionate kiss

Narrator: -- but no matter what new twists and turns come his way, he and Misty will always remember one thing: The journey continues

And after so many years, the face of the narrator of “Pokemon” is finally revealed…

*I’ll let your imagination decide what he looks like*

…and what’s more, familiar Pokemon face was right next to him.

Narrator: (Finally revealed) isn’t that right, Pikachu?

*That’s right; Pikachu*

Pikachu: (Waving goodbye at the audience) Pikachu!

THE END