Member List
Calendar
F.A.Q.
Search
Log Out
Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000  

Go Back   Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000 » Interactive Boards » Creative Writing

Creative Writing Share your fan fiction, stories, poems, essays, editorials, song lyrics, or any other related written work. All written must be your creation. Start a new thread, and keep replying to that thread as you add on more chapters. Anyone can join in at anytime.

Closed Thread

Old 09-20-2012, 08:32 PM
Etymology Offline
~VRAAHBRBRBR!~

Send a message via AIM to Etymology
Default Meloetta Contest: Short Story of the Bi-Week #M (Theme: Meloetta Battle)

Credit to Charmander009.

Welcome to Short Story of the Bi-Week (SSotBW)! If you feel a spurt of writer's block, want to get those creative juices flowing or merely wish to try something different, this is the contest to be in! Every two weeks a new theme will be posted; it is your job to come up with the most entertaining, inspiring or thought provoking story as possible!

Story Requirements:
Theme: Meloetta Battle
Minimum Word Count: 500
Maximum Word Count: N/A

Theme Hints:
Welcome to this special edition of the SSOTBW, in which participants are writing for the special Meloetta event that is occurring in the forums! The theme is simple; try and tell us the story of how you capture the Meloetta that you wish to receive in this event.

All participants will receive a legitimate Meloetta. People who place 1st, 2nd or 3rd will receive a trophy, and the winner will have their story showcased!

Rules:
  • Please follow all forum rules.
  • This thread is to contain contest entries only. Any questions should be PM'd or VM'd to me. Discussion of entries is to occur in the voting thread once voting begins. Please post your entry in this thread.
  • You are to stick to the contest's given theme as best as possible. Entries that are deemed irrelevant may be omitted from the final voting.
  • The entry of pre-written or stolen stories is forbidden, and will result in harsh consequences.
  • Entries must be at least 500 words long. Remember to include a word count somewhere in your entry!
  • To claim your Meloetta, just head over to the Trade Centre and post in the Meloetta event thread.

This contest shall last from time of posting until the 3rd of October 2012, 12 AM GMT. Voting shall commence from the 4th of October 2012 until the 11th of October 2012.

Good luck!
Old 09-21-2012, 02:27 PM
jjwenhan Offline

I just realized that it isn't enough, here is the changed version.
Meloetta battle:
* It was a sunny day and I was training my emboar in order to beat the champion, alder. That's when a beautiful Pokemon appeared out of nowhere.it*seems to be a femininely anthropomorphic figure with musical bar-style streaks in its hair, quarter notes for its arms and hands, and pupil-less eyes resembling whole notes. It is so amazing that I paused for a moment before I took out my pokedex.*
* "Meloetta,*Its melodies are sung with a special vocalization method that can control the feelings of those who hear it. It is a legendary Pokemon." the mechanic voice of the pokedex rung beside my ears.*
* "Wow! A legendary pokemon?! How rare is that? Am I lucky or what? Go, emboar!" I exclaimed, feeling excited. Emboar roared loudly and prepared to battle the wonderful Pokemon in front of us. "Flamethrower!" I shouted and a beam of fire shot out of emboar's mouth. With a smile, Meloetta dodged the attack with a swift.*
* "What? It's speed is so high?" I shouted and commanded emboar to use continuous fire blast. Emboar opened his mouth and almost immediately, hundreds of fire blasts shot towards Meloetta.
* Suddenly, Meloetta disappeared and reappeared beside emboar, tackling him with all the might she could master. Emboar groaned and stumbled back.*
* "Quick attack, huh? Emboar, use flame charge!" a ball of fire appeared outside emboar's body and with a furious bellow, emboar charged. Upon seeing this, Meloetta flew so high that emboar could not reach her and started to use sing. The peaceful rhythm made emboar felt sleepy and fall asleep, while I pinched myself to stop myself from falling asleep. Meloetta grinned when emboar fall asleep and landed *wave after wave of close combat on him. Emboar groaned and fainted, unable to take more damage.
* "Just as what I had expected. Legendary pokemons should be strong. It's your turn now, alakazam!" I threw the pokeball and with a flash of yellow light, a yellow Pokemon appeared. " use psychic!" I exclaimed. Alakazam began to gather power and chained Meloetta inside an invisible barrier. Meloetta grinned and struggled for a while before she broke free. Seeing this, alakazam used shadow ball and a ball of black energy flew towards Meloetta at a speed that is so fast that it cannot be evaded. Meloetta had her eyes opened wide as the black ball hit her. Now I got her! I thought happily
* But, Meloetta managed to take that hit with minimum damage by using psychic to conter it and started to sing a new song just as she was being thrown backwards by the blow. It was the**Relic Song! Her form begin to change and grinned evilly as she landed bolt after bolt of thunder at my alakazam. Unable to take the blow, alakazam fainted.
* "This is it! Your turn, my boy!" I was enraged by Meloetta and sent out my strongest Pokemon.Soon, a white-colored, bipedal Pokémon of seemingly draconian and mammalian basis, with some of the avian features of feathers. It has a jet engine-like tail used to accelerate itself when flying in high speeds. It can send flames into the air from its tail to incinerate everything around it. Its name is reshiram! He*roared fiercely and used blue flare as soon as it is placed onto the field. Meloetta was shocked and could not react on time. Blue flare hit her and made her fall onto the ground. This is my chance!
* With my heart thumping wildly, I threw an ultra ball at Meloetta and watched carefully as it shook. Finally, with a 'ting', I caught her. Yay!
Please gimme a Meloetta! Thanks

Last edited by Graceful_Suicune; 09-23-2012 at 02:39 AM. Reason: Unnecessary tripple post; I left only the most recent version
Old 10-03-2012, 05:36 PM
Judge Dredd Offline
Master of Shadows

Default Re: Meloetta Contest: Short Story of the Bi-Week #M (Theme: Meloetta Battle)

Today is the last day people ! Hurry up and post before you miss your chance !

Dragonair: 33054
Dragonite: 33129
Level100: 33264

GCEA Link Page Pokemon Evolution List

Closed Thread