Member List
Calendar
F.A.Q.
Search
Log Out
Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000  

Go Back   Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000 » Interactive Boards » Art Boards

Art Boards Art boards for both Pokemon and non-Pokemon related art.

Old 10-18-2012, 01:58 PM
bronislav84 Offline

Send a message via AIM to bronislav84 Send a message via MSN to bronislav84 Send a message via Yahoo to bronislav84
Default My image blog: Chronicles of Pokémon Black Version 2

Does this count as art? Mods please move to BW2 if this is the wrong place.

So, I'm doing a pretty much blind play through of Black 2. I have the guide but I'll only use it if I'm stuck or to compare my progress to what's recommended. I play and take pics of what's been going on, then comment on it. Be sure to read the caption for each pic! If you feel like giving me any advice as I go, feel free.

Here's the link: http://www.facebook.com/media/set/?s...0064716&type=1

This is a public album. It still requires you to be a member of Facebook, but you don't need to add me to friends. I update pretty much daily, or whenever I have time to play and take pics. Sharing with Friendcaster to a public album requires me to approve with a browser, so pics might not show up right away if I forget to approve or don't have time.
Bronislav is my name and 1984 is my birth year. Call me Bron or Slavik if you can't say my full name. Banner/Ava by the illustrious Neo Pikachu Emolga R.I.P. August 13, 2007 3:45AM EST Simkha "Dosha" Bakman I loved you, Grandpa Check this out, it's really cool!

Last edited by bronislav84; 10-18-2012 at 07:05 PM.
Old 10-19-2012, 04:10 PM
bronislav84 Offline

Send a message via AIM to bronislav84 Send a message via MSN to bronislav84 Send a message via Yahoo to bronislav84
Default Re: My image blog: Chronicles of Pokémon Black Version 2

Just added a whole bunch of pics (160 to be exact) from the past couple of days. Serious nobody cares? Should I stop doing this?
Bronislav is my name and 1984 is my birth year. Call me Bron or Slavik if you can't say my full name. Banner/Ava by the illustrious Neo Pikachu Emolga R.I.P. August 13, 2007 3:45AM EST Simkha "Dosha" Bakman I loved you, Grandpa Check this out, it's really cool!
Old 10-29-2012, 01:36 AM
bronislav84 Offline

Default Re: My image blog: Chronicles of Pokémon Black Version 2

It's too high maintenance. I can't play story without taking pictures so I can't play whenever, and nobody really cares about what I do, and those who have/are playing/played already know the story anyway, right? Unless somebody actually cares to read the comments on the pics, the last stuff uploaded will be to the end of Virbank City.