Member List
Calendar
F.A.Q.
Search
Log Out
Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000  

Go Back   Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000 » Pokemon Main Boards » Pokemon: Black/White 2

Pokemon: Black/White 2 Discuss Pokemon Black 2 and Pokemon White 2. Get your questions answered, give your opinions and participate in discussions here!

Old 10-24-2012, 01:26 AM
Winter Offline

Send a message via Skype™ to Winter
Default Re: How to increase Join Avenue level

I've tried looking it up, and there's no clear answer, unfortunately.

Banner by me! | My dA | My FF.Net
Old 10-24-2012, 01:33 AM
bronislav84 Offline

Send a message via AIM to bronislav84 Send a message via MSN to bronislav84 Send a message via Yahoo to bronislav84

Ah guess it's trial and error.

So Winter, was the person from Japan or the Mag was from Japan? Cause a Japanese OT will not count as international if the person you actually traded it from wasn't the actual OT. Did you get it second hand I mean? Don't think it's possible to know the location of the current owner unless you're the one initiating the trade.
Bronislav is my name and 1984 is my birth year. Call me Bron or Slavik if you can't say my full name. Banner/Ava by the illustrious Neo Pikachu Emolga R.I.P. August 13, 2007 3:45AM EST Simkha "Dosha" Bakman I loved you, Grandpa Check this out, it's really cool!
Old 10-24-2012, 01:37 AM
Winter Offline

I'm not entirely sure, and don't care too much in this case--I'm not going to try to Masuda a shiny, if that's what you're asking.

Old 10-24-2012, 01:52 AM
Ant2011 Offline
-=Create=-

Send a message via AIM to Ant2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Winter View Post
Do you want the Mallow, though?
Nah, it wouldn't get used. Besides, with you the little guy's probably in a good home
Old 10-24-2012, 01:55 AM
Winter Offline

Haha, he really doesn't--he's not going to get any real use from me, my main electric type is an Ampharos.

Old 10-24-2012, 02:01 AM
Ant2011 Offline
-=Create=-

Quote:
Originally Posted by Winter View Post
Haha, he really doesn't--he's not going to get any real use from me, my main electric type is an Ampharos.
Poor Mallow Nobody loves it. If it was at most level 98, I'd take it to complete my pokedex. I want
Spoiler:
the charm that increases your odds of getting an egg when you breed
Old 10-24-2012, 02:05 AM
bronislav84 Offline

Send a message via AIM to bronislav84 Send a message via MSN to bronislav84 Send a message via Yahoo to bronislav84

Masuda a shiny? Are you talking about if you have an international Poke it raises chance of seeing shiny Pokes? Is that really true?

Personally, I'd just like it for the Unity Tower. I don't have a preference of which international country I'd like. I've just heard that Japan is the easiest to get a Poke from if you're looking for international.
Bronislav is my name and 1984 is my birth year. Call me Bron or Slavik if you can't say my full name. Banner/Ava by the illustrious Neo Pikachu Emolga R.I.P. August 13, 2007 3:45AM EST Simkha "Dosha" Bakman I loved you, Grandpa Check this out, it's really cool!
Old 10-24-2012, 02:30 AM
Winter Offline

Lol, I'm sure a collector would love it...just not me. XD

Dude, that info is everywhere--it's supposed to be true, but I've never had any luck with any kind of breeding for a shiny...or any luck with shinies in general. One shiny Fearow. Once. XD

Old 10-24-2012, 03:04 AM
Ant2011 Offline
-=Create=-

Quite frankly, I don't see the appeal of a Shiny Pokemon. Out of all the current Pokemon, there's only a small number of shiny Pokemon that I like. The rest just look really stupid to me. Plus the fact that a good number of shiny hunters only care about the trophy aspect of a shiny Pokemon, which makes me upset. Call me crazy, but I don't treat Pokemon like bits of data in a video game. I treat them like real beings in a colorful and fantastic world.
Old 10-24-2012, 03:25 AM
Winter Offline

I have certain ones I like the looks of, and those are the only ones I've ever tried to get...with no success. Ever. I've never tried just for the value of them, only because I've liked the look of them.

Old 10-24-2012, 06:12 AM
bronislav84 Offline

I haven't seen a shiny since Ruby when I got a Luvdisc. I'm not sure if I can count the ones I caught in Emerald that were buggy. Basically I caught about 5 or 6 shiny Pokes that had the same exact stats (if they were the same species and level) and were Lonely nature. I got random times when a shiny would just appear, then as suddenly as it happened, it stopped happening. I saw zero shiny Pokes in generation 4, and crit KOed a shiny Mareep in B2 which I'm sad about.

And that's my entire history of seeing/catching shines.

BTW Ant that's an amazing philosophy and I have to agree. I don't see them as data either. Might be why I dislike hacking Pokes so much.