Member List
Calendar
F.A.Q.
Search
Log Out
Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000  

Go Back   Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000 » Interactive Boards » Role Play » Role Play Sign Ups & Discussion

Role Play Sign Ups & Discussion Sign up for and discuss Role Plays here. Have anything to ask about a Role Play you're in, or need to put up extra info for people to refer to? What if you need help with an idea that's missing that extra kick? Do it all here!

Old 10-27-2012, 10:49 PM
camarokid Offline

Default The end of the world as you know it. (occasional voilence)

An evil team AKA The Devils, has torn the world apart. They unleashed a virus turning everything that wasn't able to defend themselves against it into mindless beasts. The few humans that have survived now have to turn themselves into gijinkas using blood they pulled from one of their pokemon that turned out to be immune to the virus. While survivors are trying to band together some of the survivors still prefer chaos and destruction above all else. Those survivors are called bandits. But when the smart survivors decided to resort to vehicles as a way to defend themselves the bandits did as well. So now as well as pokemon battling people are having to engage in vehicular warfare to survive as well. But unknown to all the survivors The Devils is back and are developing a new virus to wipe everyone else off the planet in order to make a 'new world'. So who are you? A bandit? a loner (AKA a good guy/gal survivor)? or are you apart of the the devils? which road are you willing to take?

Rules:
no godmodding.
no controlling other characters unless you have their permission.
only up to 3 pokemon allowed per person. as all of your pokemon can't survive the apocalypse.

Some notes:
Vehicles are required. As you need to defend yourself not only from bandits from zombie people and pokemon. I'm willing to make one exception. You don't need a vehicle if you are riding with someone else or are going to.

only 1 vehicle allowed per character and other characters can ride with you if you allow it.

Character skeleton.
Username:
Character name:
which pokemon you fused yourself with:
appearance:
pokemon party (Remember only up to 3 allowed):
your vehicle (I would like a vivid description or a pic. and yes vehicles from the death race are allowed):
how many passengers can your vehicle hold and do you allow passengers?(if you have a pickup as your vehicle you can't put people in the bed unless its an emergency. I will allow people to be in the bed if the truck isn't moving):
What side are you on?:

My character

Username: Camarokid
Character name: Rebel
which pokemon you fused yourself with: raichu
appearance: has burnt orange hair with a black shirt, camo cargo pants, black combat boots with blue eyes, He looks rather aggressive at times as he has several scars on his face from battles with people and pokemon.
pokemon party (Remember only up to 3 allowed): Sparkz (F raichu) Livewire (M raichu), sweetheart (F pichu)
your vehicle (I would like a vivid description or a pic. and yes vehicles from the death race are allowed): A 1979 Chevy C30 crew cab dually named nightstorm. He has thick armor all the way around to protect it's passengers if attacked by bandits or zombies as well as dual mini guns mounted on the front fenders to shred anyone or thing that gets in its way. Also has two 50 caliber machine guns with a grenade launcher in between the two guns, mounted on a rotating platform in the bed allowing 360 degrees of defense.
how many passengers can your vehicle hold and do you allow passengers?(if you have a pickup as your vehicle you can't put people in the bed unless its an emergency. I will allow people to be in the bed if the truck isn't moving): a maximum of 4 passengers and yes.
What side are you on?: Loners.