Member List
Calendar
F.A.Q.
Search
Log Out
Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000  

Go Back   Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000 » Pokemon Main Boards » Pokemon: General Board

Pokemon: General Board General discussion about Pokemon in general. If the topic of your thread does not fall into the subjects in the other boards, post it there. In other words, everything else belongs here if it doesn't have a board of its own.

Old 09-29-2012, 07:11 AM
HKim Offline
Editor-in-chief

Send a message via AIM to HKim Send a message via Yahoo to HKim Send a message via Skype™ to HKim
Default The Perfect Pokemon

Life is tough. During the week, we go to school or work, take care of our chores, and deal with the many hassles that confront us from day to day.

So here's an interesting question.

If you could have one Pokemon to make your life easier, which Pokemon would you choose and why?
"We love Him because He first loved us." 1 John 4:19
Challenge me in the URPG.
Old 09-29-2012, 07:54 AM
Arylett Dawnsborough Offline

Default Re: The Perfect Pokemon

A very interesting question.

Let me see... well, I would have either an Arcanine or a Psychic-type of sorts like perhaps a Gardevoir. The Arcanine, I'd want as a pet, really. To keep me cheered up and stuff. I know I can get that in real life with dogs, but it could also provide an energy source for powering my house with flames if I felt really old-fashioned. (Maybe a Manectric?) Also, I presume Pokémon live longer than real life animals, which means I'd have a companion for perhaps life. I think that would be truly awesome.

Now, a Gardevoir is the emotion Pokémon. I presume they have abilities related to emotional stuff, and perhaps I'd use those abilities to clear my head sometimes from stress and various other sadnesses. Just to try to relax. I think too much. With Hypnosis, I could easily be put to sleep when I can't sleep sometimes too. Also, it knows Teleport. And I have a lot of friends who live far far away from me. I think this would be the most useful thing. And I wouldn't have to worry about being late anywhere! I get ready the last minute, and pop, there I am! Would not need a car.
Old 09-29-2012, 01:08 PM
Socratic Sarcasm Offline

Starmie. Need electricity? Thunderbolt. Need something frozen? Ice Beam. Need a ride over water? Surf. And so forth. Seriously the number of things the star can do is mind boggling.

Old 10-01-2012, 11:11 AM
Cobalt Shadow Offline

Send a message via MSN to Cobalt Shadow Send a message via Skype™ to Cobalt Shadow

I would say Latios. Good mode of transport, psychic (By psychic, I see as telekinetic and telepathic) so it can move stuff for me, relay messages to people. it can fly faster than a jet plane, and understand human speech. It can disguise itself as a human, and go invisible. Latios is beast :)

Dragotech, Eternal Moonlight and I are the PE2k Wolf Pack! Fear Fredward the Sparklepire, Bidoof the Soulless and Slenderfairy!
Banner Made by Me
Old 10-02-2012, 02:58 AM
Obliveon Offline

To be honest, I'd choose Charizard [and not just because it's my favorite either]. Cold? Charizard could warm you up without even setting anything on fire [or help on camping trips ^^] . Transportation? You could fly at low levels to anywhere you wanted without having to pass any tests or get a liscense [and you couldn't get pulled over]. Groceries and heavy loads? Not a problem. Charizard are huge and solid muscle they can lift almost anything. Flat tire on your car? Charizard could lift it or you to the nearest auto repair. The only real downside I see is that Charizard is large and you'd have to feed it a lot [but not as much as Snorlax, that'd be a nightmare].
Old 10-02-2012, 03:23 AM
Zugh25 Offline

Quagsire. He can dig holes, use Water gun, what else do you need?
Old 10-02-2012, 03:33 AM
Neku Sakuraba Offline
Sound Garden

Send a message via AIM to Neku Sakuraba Send a message via Skype™ to Neku Sakuraba

^Food. Clothing. Proper home. Anyways, I would go Alakazam. It's brain is smarter than a super-computer, making homework much easier.

...What? That's all! Tch, fine. It's got two spoons. One for soup and another for cereal.

Links
Code:
Level 100: 3287 Proud Deviant of the PE2K Deviants
Have PesterChum for some reason? Contact me on it! (neonSound)
Old 10-03-2012, 10:09 AM
Pokemon Trainer Sarah Offline
Expecto Patronum!

Send a message via AIM to Pokemon Trainer Sarah Send a message via MSN to Pokemon Trainer Sarah

My first thought was Dragonite, for some reason. It can fly around the globe in 16 hours, so getting anywhere would be easy and also fun! Who wouldn't want to take a flight over the ocean on a hot day on the back of a dragon?! Plus Dragonite is extremely intelligent and also cute!

Reading everyone else's responses, a psychic-type does seem to be the smartest option for making life easier!
Old 10-03-2012, 01:11 PM
brandon_g Offline

Send a message via Yahoo to brandon_g Send a message via Skype™ to brandon_g

I would have to choose Chimchar... I get the fire type I like, and a nice freindly monkey pal to play with.
I am Brandon, I have 1 goal as a pokemon trainer: To become the unbeatable unlike any other... I have already become the Champion of sinnoh... and am training currently in unova to beat the Champion their.
Old 10-03-2012, 04:28 PM
Kid Blaze Offline

Send a message via Skype™ to Kid Blaze

Houndoom for me. I love Houndooms. They are the perfect canine Pokemon. Arcanine are too big and absol has a horn.

Blue Team
total points earned: 118
points spent:94
current points: 24

Pokemon In Party:
-Hydra, the Wartortle(Male) (level 16)
-Aerian, Fearow (Male)(level 6)
-Sandra, the Sandslash (Female)(level 27) (silk scarf)
-Machop, the Machop level 11
-Butterfree, level 10
-Geodude, level 8

Old 10-09-2012, 03:10 AM
Dragotech Offline

Charizard! Gotta be Charizard. It is an easy heat source. It is great for transportation. It is also so GD intimidating. Seriously, who would mess with a Charizard. It is about 200 pounds of muscle, and being a living, flying flamethrower doesn't hurt either, unless, of course, you are on the recieving end of the angry Charizard. It even has the bonus of being the final form or my favorite Pokemon, Charmander.
Old 10-09-2012, 09:41 AM
Malachion Offline

i would choose charizard for me as he due to his big size and extreme powers can help me a lot and can act like a bodyguard for me ,through the powers of flying he can take me anywhere i want to and also will help me in heating if i spent my life at hilly regions
Old 10-17-2012, 03:36 PM
Swampert Guy Offline

A Charizard or Dragonite to transport me among different places, or just an Alakazam once that teleporing was going to be faster.

Last edited by Swampert Guy; 10-17-2012 at 03:40 PM.
Old 10-18-2012, 03:27 PM
Neptune's Disciple Offline

Send a message via AIM to Neptune's Disciple

Dunsparce all the way.

Feeling down? Just look at how rubbish the lump next to you is and you'll instantly feel like your life has purpose! Need to hover a few inches off the ground? It can probably manage that, on a good day. Need help planting a new garden? Dunsparce will make an unnecessarily elaborate underground labyrinth all over your garden. Brilliant.

Seriously though, I'd have to say... hm. I'd like a water type, it being my favourite and all. But then there's the sheer convenience of the fliers and the psychics... So I think I'd choose Ditto, and then I can still get my Dunsparce self esteem boosts too.

Last edited by Neptune's Disciple; 10-18-2012 at 03:31 PM.
Old 10-18-2012, 03:32 PM
Typhlosion Explosion Offline
~Blast Burn

Send a message via AIM to Typhlosion Explosion Send a message via Skype™ to Typhlosion Explosion

Typhlosion. Yes it is my favorite, it would make a very good pet while cheering me up. It could protect me from bullies, keep me warm, snuggle with me at night. it would be great!