Member List
Calendar
F.A.Q.
Search
Log Out
Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000  

Go Back   Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000 » Interactive Boards » Creative Writing

Creative Writing Share your fan fiction, stories, poems, essays, editorials, song lyrics, or any other related written work. All written must be your creation. Start a new thread, and keep replying to that thread as you add on more chapters. Anyone can join in at anytime.

Old 09-04-2012, 12:57 AM
Neku Sakuraba Offline
Sound Garden

Send a message via AIM to Neku Sakuraba Send a message via Skype™ to Neku Sakuraba
Default Yes, Another Nuzlocke Story (Leaf Green)

-Insert Snazzy Banner Here-
Recent Chapter

It's the year...whenever Pokemon comes to Earth. Quinn is just starting as a Pokemon Trainer and thrown into an unknown world. He knows no one. His supposed friends, Cheren and Bianca, and his "Mom." The only one he does really know is Professor Juniper. But, when he receives his gift, it is marked "Void" and states that he has entered a Nuzlocke Challenge. Now, he must complete it if he wants to get out of Unova. Welcome, to Tales of White/Yes, Another Nuzlocke Story!

Oh, hay, look, a story I'll finish cause I'll play the game, then write! It will be uploaded at least once every two weeks, though I'll try to upload at least once a week. Plus, guest stars that have nothing to do with the game! They'll just be travelling buddies for at least two chapters. Also, I should mention that all Chapter links will be on PE2K and nowhere else. So, read on, people!

Chapters:
Chapter One

Those Alive:
Sara (Snivy): Level 8 or so
Joe II (Patrat): Level 5

Those Boxed:

Those Deceased:

Yeah, yeah, yeah. Now, it's Leaf Green!

...*Boo.*

SHUT UP! I don't want to do White anymore. It's Wi-Fi League stuff, so, yeah. Also, with Wreck-It-Ralph coming out, I thought I'd devote it to an older one. Not with Blue, since I'm not sure when the battery will die. xD It'll come soon!

Links
Code:
Level 100: 3287 Proud Deviant of the PE2K Deviants
Have PesterChum for some reason? Contact me on it! (neonSound)

Last edited by Metal Gear Snivy; 11-03-2012 at 02:53 AM.
Old 09-04-2012, 12:58 AM
Neku Sakuraba Offline
Sound Garden

Send a message via AIM to Neku Sakuraba Send a message via Skype™ to Neku Sakuraba
Default Re: Yes, Another Nuzlocke Story (White)

Reserved for anything I might need.

Links
Code:
Old 09-04-2012, 12:58 AM
Neku Sakuraba Offline
Sound Garden

Reserved for anything I might need 2.

Oh, and this is where the chapters start and when people can post.

Links
Code:
Old 09-04-2012, 01:00 AM
Neku Sakuraba Offline
Sound Garden

CHAPTER ONE:

Who Are These People?!

Ah, yes. Another journey, an epic tale, a new sto--Fine, I'll get on with it. So, it was Quinn's tenth birthday, as always in the Pokemon world. A gift was received from Professor Juniper, in which he had no clue what it was. Cheren was at his house, in Quinn's room where the present was. They knew what was in there, they were waiting for Bianca.

"When is she going to get here?" Cheren asked. He was tired of waiting, he wanted to get his new partner badly.

"I dunno," Quinn replied. "Hopefully soon."

"She's here!" Quinn's mother called. Bianca came up the stairs, apologizing and such. You know how it goes. "I'm sorry," this and "I'm sorry," that.

"Late as always..." Cheren said. Bianca had always been known to be late for everything. In fact, she had the most late arrivals at school. And the past leads to the present.

"Should we open it?" Quinn asks. "I mean, everybody's here."

"Do it!" Cheren and Bianca said excitedly. Quinn opened the box. It had a note on it.

<Hehehe! Now that you have received this, you have started the Nuzlocke Challenge! Have fun, suckers! -Void>

'Void?' Quinn wondered. He didn't know no Void, and this gift was supposed to be from Juniper. He read it again. 'Nuzlocke...' Quinn gasped. The Nuzlocke Challenge was something horrible in the Pokemon world. It didn't affect them, but it affected him. Every time a Pokemon fainted, it died. He had to box it or release it and it could never be used again. He was also limited to one Pokemon per area. If it fainted, that was it. Might as well choose a Pokemon and get this started...

"I'll choose Snivy," Quinn said out loud. He loved Snivy so he had to be extra careful with...her.

"That means I get Oshawott..." Bianca started. "...And Cheren gets Tepig."

"But--" Cheren wanted to say. "Never mind. I wanted a strong Pokemon anyways."

"Hey! How 'bout we have a battle!" Quinn blurted out. Oh, dear Arceus, why would he say that? At least the death penalty could be avoided since he doesn't have any other Pokemon.

"I'll go first," Bianca said. "Go, Oshawott!"

"Go, Snivy!" Quinn yelled. It was a heated battle of epic proportions. There was Tackles, Tail Whips, and Leers. In the end, Quinn and his Snivy won.

"Aw, man," Bianca said disappointingly. You could tell that they all were going to be great Trainers.

"No hard feelings, Bianca," Quinn said. "That was a fun battle!"

"Hey," Cheren started. "your Pokemon look a little bent up. Why don't you let me heal your Pokemon."

"Now, now, Cheren," Quinn said. "It's your turn."

"Oh, alright," Cheren replied. "It's only fair, I guess."

So, another epic battle and such, with the same outcome, but against Cheren. Here were the HP, for the...lolz, I guess.

(Cheren)
Terpig: 0 HP

(Quinn)
Snivy: 4 HP

"So, that's what it's like to be in a battle," Cheren said. "That was fun." Quinn's "friends" that he barely even knew went downstairs.

"Sorry for what happened, ma'mm," Bianca said. Both of them left, leaving Quinn and his "mom."

"I'm not gonna bother," Quinn said. He didn't know anyone. He didn't know Cheren, Bianca, or "Mom." Quinn then went on to get his Pokedex and such from Juniper. And this time, he really saw Juniper! Also, he named his female Snivy Sara.

"Ah...Route One," Quinn said, taking in the fresh Route One air. There was a rustling in the grass nearby. "What's that?"

"Pat!" The Pokemon squeaked as it came out.

"Ooh!" Quinn exclaimed. "A Patrat! I think I'll name him...Joe II." Quinn went on to catch Joe II and train him to Level 5. And that's where this chapter ends off...

Links
Code:
Old 09-04-2012, 08:59 AM
Typhlosion Explosion Offline
~Blast Burn

Send a message via AIM to Typhlosion Explosion Send a message via Skype™ to Typhlosion Explosion

Quote:
So, it was Quinn's tenth birthday, as always in the Pokemon world.
I think you were starting a thought and then went off track. ^^;

You may have meant to say, "So, it was Quinn's tenth birthday, as always in the Pokemon world, he would be eligible to receive is first Pokemon."

Also, be sure never to begin a sentence with "So" or "And"!

Quote:
He didn't know no Void
I'm not sure if this is grammatically correct. Maybe you could've used, "I didn't know any kind of Void" or, "I didn't know anyone named Void".

Otherwise, the story started off great! Good job my little writer! XD
Old 09-05-2012, 03:47 AM
Neku Sakuraba Offline
Sound Garden

Quote:
Originally Posted by Typhlosion Explosion View Post
I think you were starting a thought and then went off track. ^^;

You may have meant to say, "So, it was Quinn's tenth birthday, as always in the Pokemon world, he would be eligible to receive is first Pokemon."

Also, be sure never to begin a sentence with "So" or "And"!

I'm not sure if this is grammatically correct. Maybe you could've used, "I didn't know any kind of Void" or, "I didn't know anyone named Void".

Otherwise, the story started off great! Good job my little writer! XD
Thanks for the tips, Bro. Also, I think I was feeling...Texan, would it be, going with "He didn't know no Void."

Links
Code:
Old 09-05-2012, 03:49 AM
Neku Sakuraba Offline
Sound Garden

CHAPTER TWO:
Of Lillipups and Panpours

Continuing from "Who Are These People?!"
---------------------------------------------------------
"Joe," Quinn said. "do you think you're trained enough?"

"Pat! Patrat!" The little mouse replied. Joe II really liked how strong he was. You could tell he might go a long way.

"Yeah, me neither." Quinn and Joe II continued training until they came to a halt. They ran into a blond boy who had a Cyndaquil.

"Who are you?" The blond asked.

"The name's Quinn," Quinn replied. "And this is Joe II!"

"What happened to Joe I?"

"Joe is a Rattata back in Kanto."

"Well, this is Volcano."

The fire rat squealed as Joe II approached it. It appeared Volcano was shy.

"I think I'll get back to training," Quinn said.

"Okay!" Corey replied. "See you later!"

'Hopefully he won't be the stalkers that Cheren and Bianca are...' Quinn thought to himself. As promised, he got back to training Joe II to Level 7, then returning to Accumula Town. There were two flags, each having a "P" with a lightning bolt forming a "Z" through it. In the middle of people wearing medieval-like costumes, a man with a cyborg-like eye was there. Eventually, they people with the costumes moved out of the way, leaving the cyborg eye guy there.

"People of Unova!" He called out. "Pokemon do not deserve to live in captivity! They deserve to live life out of these putrid Poke Balls! We have our 'friends' battle each other for pure enjoyment, while we watch and do nothing! We should liberate them, have them live with us!" There was chatter among the crowd.

"Liberate? I couldn't do it, my Lillipup loves me!"

"It is for the better that we liberate them," the man with the cyborg eye continued. "I hope you take this speech into consideration." Once again, the people in the medieval-like costumes surrounded him, marching, making sure he was covered.

"Your Pokemon is saying something..." A man said walking up to Quinn.

"My...Pokemon?" Quinn asked. "Can Pokemon speak English?"

"Hmph. Silly person, they speak to me in a different way."

"Who are you?"

"They call me N. Let me hear your Pokemon more! Go, Purrloin!" N threw a Poke Ball, and out came Purrloin.

"Hmph," Quinn replied. "go, Joe II!" Quinn through out his Poke Ball, and out came Joe II. "Joe, use Tackle!" Joe II went on to ramming Purrloin straight on with his body.

"Purrloin," N started. "retaliate with Tail Whip!" The cat-like Pokemon started to move it's tail in a way that Joe would let his guard down.

"Keep using Tackle, Joe!"

"Scratch!"

Purrloin was getting weak, but Joe II was just fine. He was ready to end this battle.

"Joe, finish this with a Tackle!" Joe took one more full body rush to Purrloin and...it was knocked out! "Good job, Joe!" Quinn called out. The little Joey squealed with excitement, winning his first battle against a Trainer.

"...Thanks for battling me," N replied. After that, he just left, and Quinn followed. He needed to get to Striaton City to get his first badge.

*Moments later*

"Aw, yeah," Quinn said. "I caught a Lillipup! I think I'll call her...Lilly. That's appropriate, right?" He went on battling Youngster Joey with Sara, almost losing her. Then, just when he didn't want it.

"Ooooohhhhhhhhhh, Quinn!"

"Oh, Arceus," he said. "it's Stalker Number One."

"My Pokemon have become stronger, Quinn," Bianca said energetically. "let's battle! Go, Lillipup!"

"Go, Lilly!" Quinn cried out, sending out his new Lillipup.

"Hey, you and I are both us--"

"Lilly, Bite." Quinn's Lillipup went on with biting Bianca's strongly, almost taking it out.

"Use Tackle!" Bianca's Lillipup obeyed orders, but didn't do as much as Lilly did.

"Finish this with another Bite!" -Bite!- It was over for Bianca's Lillipup, for it was knocked out!

"I'm gonna send out Oshawott!" She yelled.

"You know," Quinn started. "it's not the best method to tell the opponent which Pokemon you're using next. Whatever floats your boat. Go, Sara!" The Lillipup came back to her Poke Ball, and out came Sara.

"Go, Oshawott!"

"Sara, use Vine Whip!" And like that, Oshawott was OUT! No kidding. With that she left, and Quinn went on to going to the Dreamyard, beating some other Trainers, and getting the Panpour dubbed "Trace." (Pronounced like Tracey. You know, like Tracey Jordan.) Next time on Yes, Another Nuzlocke Story, Quinn will be facing off against Cheren in one story! Stay tunned, kiddies!

Links
Code:
Old 09-05-2012, 03:49 AM
Neku Sakuraba Offline
Sound Garden

CHAPTER TWO:

Of Lillipups and Panpours

Continuing from "Who Are These People?!"
---------------------------------------------------------
"Joe," Quinn said. "do you think you're trained enough?"

"Pat! Patrat!" The little mouse replied. Joe II really liked how strong he was. You could tell he might go a long way.

"Yeah, me neither." Quinn and Joe II continued training until they came to a halt. They ran into a blond boy who had a Cyndaquil.

"Who are you?" The blond asked.

"The name's Quinn," Quinn replied. "And this is Joe II!"

"What happened to Joe I?"

"Joe is a Rattata back in Kanto."

"Well, this is Volcano."

The fire rat squealed as Joe II approached it. It appeared Volcano was shy.

"I think I'll get back to training," Quinn said.

"Okay!" Corey replied. "See you later!"

'Hopefully he won't be the stalkers that Cheren and Bianca are...' Quinn thought to himself. As promised, he got back to training Joe II to Level 7, then returning to Accumula Town. There were two flags, each having a "P" with a lightning bolt forming a "Z" through it. In the middle of people wearing medieval-like costumes, a man with a cyborg-like eye was there. Eventually, they people with the costumes moved out of the way, leaving the cyborg eye guy there.

"People of Unova!" He called out. "Pokemon do not deserve to live in captivity! They deserve to live life out of these putrid Poke Balls! We have our 'friends' battle each other for pure enjoyment, while we watch and do nothing! We should liberate them, have them live with us!" There was chatter among the crowd.

"Liberate? I couldn't do it, my Lillipup loves me!"

"It is for the better that we liberate them," the man with the cyborg eye continued. "I hope you take this speech into consideration." Once again, the people in the medieval-like costumes surrounded him, marching, making sure he was covered.

"Your Pokemon is saying something..." A man said walking up to Quinn.

"My...Pokemon?" Quinn asked. "Can Pokemon speak English?"

"Hmph. Silly person, they speak to me in a different way."

"Who are you?"

"They call me N. Let me hear your Pokemon more! Go, Purrloin!" N threw a Poke Ball, and out came Purrloin.

"Hmph," Quinn replied. "go, Joe II!" Quinn through out his Poke Ball, and out came Joe II. "Joe, use Tackle!" Joe II went on to ramming Purrloin straight on with his body.

"Purrloin," N started. "retaliate with Tail Whip!" The cat-like Pokemon started to move it's tail in a way that Joe would let his guard down.

"Keep using Tackle, Joe!"

"Scratch!"

Purrloin was getting weak, but Joe II was just fine. He was ready to end this battle.

"Joe, finish this with a Tackle!" Joe took one more full body rush to Purrloin and...it was knocked out! "Good job, Joe!" Quinn called out. The little Joey squealed with excitement, winning his first battle against a Trainer.

"...Thanks for battling me," N replied. After that, he just left, and Quinn followed. He needed to get to Striaton City to get his first badge.

*Moments later*

"Aw, yeah," Quinn said. "I caught a Lillipup! I think I'll call her...Lilly. That's appropriate, right?" He went on battling Youngster Joey with Sara, almost losing her. Then, just when he didn't want it.

"Ooooohhhhhhhhhh, Quinn!"

"Oh, Arceus," he said. "it's Stalker Number One."

"My Pokemon have become stronger, Quinn," Bianca said energetically. "let's battle! Go, Lillipup!"

"Go, Lilly!" Quinn cried out, sending out his new Lillipup.

"Hey, you and I are both us--"

"Lilly, Bite." Quinn's Lillipup went on with biting Bianca's strongly, almost taking it out.

"Use Tackle!" Bianca's Lillipup obeyed orders, but didn't do as much as Lilly did.

"Finish this with another Bite!" -Bite!- It was over for Bianca's Lillipup, for it was knocked out!

"I'm gonna send out Oshawott!" She yelled.

"You know," Quinn started. "it's not the best method to tell the opponent which Pokemon you're using next. Whatever floats your boat. Go, Sara!" The Lillipup came back to her Poke Ball, and out came Sara.

"Go, Oshawott!"

"Sara, use Vine Whip!" And like that, Oshawott was OUT! No kidding. With that she left, and Quinn went on to going to the Dreamyard, beating some other Trainers, and getting the Panpour dubbed "Trace." (Pronounced like Tracey. You know, like Tracey Jordan.) Next time on Yes, Another Nuzlocke Story, Quinn will be facing off against Cheren in one story! Stay tunned, kiddies!

Links
Code:
Old 11-03-2012, 02:49 AM
Neku Sakuraba Offline
Sound Garden

Like all stories, this must end. I'm sorry, folks, but this one is ending...FOR THE GAME, AT LEAST.

Chapter 3:
HWAAAAAA?

"...No," Quinn said. "this won't happen. I won't do this anymore."

"WHAAAAA?!" Joe II said. "B-B-Bu-But, we never got to talk!"

"Or do really anything!" Lily chirped in.

"I know, but..." Quinn starts bursting into tears. "I WON'T GO THROUGH HELL TO LOSE YOU. ESPECIALLY YOU, SARA." Sara goes up to Quinn attempting to calm him down.

"Well, you could pretend to do this, I guess," She says. "Send them to your house once they're defeated."

"Yeah...I guess you're right." Quinn wipes his face. "It's settled! I'm going to Kanto! To do this! You'll always be in my heart!"

/Later/

Quinn flashes his ticket to board the S.S. Anne. His Pokemon are waving to him. He takes out a Poke Ball and calls Sara's name. By the time the boat is almost out of sight, into the cliche sunset, Joe II, Lily, and Trace yell a phrase.

"GOOD LUCK AND MAY THE ODDS BE EVER IN YOUR FAVOR!"

(It was in the second page, so, yeah. :P)

Links
Code: