Member List
Calendar
F.A.Q.
Search
Log Out
Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000  

Go Back   Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000 » Interactive Boards » Role Play » Role Play Sign Ups & Discussion

Role Play Sign Ups & Discussion Sign up for and discuss Role Plays here. Have anything to ask about a Role Play you're in, or need to put up extra info for people to refer to? What if you need help with an idea that's missing that extra kick? Do it all here!

Old 12-21-2012, 09:25 AM
Dragotech Offline

Default Spyro RP Interest

So I was curious if anyone had an interest of being involved in a Roleplay based off of the land of Spyro. Putting the Roleplay together wouldn't necessarily be difficult since it would partly be based off of an idea I started brewing after beating The Legend of Spyro: Dawn of the Dragon as well as having a return of some old enemies and also some new ones of my design and the designs of others willing to offer them.

I can and am more than willing to put it together, but I want to know if I did would anyone have the possible desire to join?

I apologize if this is the wrong place for this.
Old 12-21-2012, 09:35 AM
Eternal Moonlight Offline
The Luna Diviner

Send a message via AIM to Eternal Moonlight
Default Re: Spyro RP Interest

For the record, I suggested Drago do this, based on the fact I've seen it done before and he wanted to know if people would go for a Spyro RP. Being that there haven't been many RPs based on this franchise in a while and he's not asking for ideas or help, I think it's fair to put this up.

If I stepped out of line, I'll gladly take responsibly.

And, assuming I don't get any sicker, I'd be interested ^^

{Activity will likely be off} {Paired with Sam }
Old 12-21-2012, 05:18 PM
Dragotech Offline

Thanks for the support Jaye.
Good luck with those issues, you have at the moment.
I hope to recieve feedback showing interest of at least five or more individuals prior to working out all the kinks. I plan on setting it up according to the level of interest I recieve for this idea.

Again thank you Jaye and I wish you luck.
Old 12-22-2012, 02:22 AM
Cobalt Shadow Offline

Send a message via MSN to Cobalt Shadow Send a message via Skype™ to Cobalt Shadow

The nostalgia is mind blowing! I'm in. I just hope I can juggle all the RPs XD

Dragotech, Eternal Moonlight and I are the PE2k Wolf Pack! Fear Fredward the Sparklepire, Bidoof the Soulless and Slenderfairy!
Banner Made by Me
Old 12-22-2012, 02:46 AM
Charmander009 Offline
WFL Official

Send a message via AIM to Charmander009

The first RP I ever made was a Legend of Spyro RP! ^^

I'm not sure if I have time for it right now, personally (haha, I have my hands in too many RPs already xD) but I am interested ^^

Old 12-22-2012, 02:49 AM
Dragotech Offline

Thanks guys, I guess I have a couple more people to collect

It appears that I have a bit of typing to do.

By the way, Merry Doomsday!
Old 12-22-2012, 02:54 AM
Cobalt Shadow Offline

Send a message via MSN to Cobalt Shadow Send a message via Skype™ to Cobalt Shadow

I woke up this morning and thought I heard a zombie. Turns out my dad and stepmum were hungover from last night.

Dragotech, Eternal Moonlight and I are the PE2k Wolf Pack! Fear Fredward the Sparklepire, Bidoof the Soulless and Slenderfairy!
Banner Made by Me
Old 12-22-2012, 04:56 AM
Dragotech Offline

Lol Zombie Apocalypse

On topic: Good News my Scanner is now online, so I can draw a map and post it.
Gonna work on a map in the near future to give an idea of how the law of the land may look for the intents and purposes off the RP

Also, a forewarning, I plan to manipulate a specific character that has the sole purpose of judging and deciding on how certain events will be run, such as combat, it will mostly be passive but may decide to intervene and be a troll or a saint. This character while being passive will keep a record on what is goin on in the present. It is possible to avoid its judgement, but i will let you guys figure it out. Ps it will reside in a higher dimmension, like heaven minus the heavenliness, so you can not directly affect it, but it can affect you. Don't worry there are strict guidelines to limit what it can and cannot do
Let's just say it may make things interesting at times.
This "character" serves as my conduit to help give characters a kick and approve or reject certain methods of combat and also will decide on how effective an attack will be against certain enemies. Boss-like enemies will have a lot of health.
He cannot bunny characters or inflict damage.
I will work on typing up a list of "responsibilities and limitations" his "job" allows
Just checking to see if you guys think this character is fair.

This character will be seperate from my "protagonist-type" character, and will be subject to as much torment as everyone else will be.

I am planning on allowing multiple characters, each character will have a move pool of four abilities.
I will post a list of available abilities and describe their respective effects. They will include the abilities from games I have played as well as more abilities that I will design.
For the particular Fury Power: I think I will let you guys get creative in designing your own.
Old 01-21-2013, 01:29 AM
Obliveon Offline

Are you still planning on creating this?
Old 01-21-2013, 04:41 AM
Dragotech Offline

Yes I am working on it
I plan to have it up after I get back from Basic
Old 01-21-2013, 03:59 PM
Obliveon Offline

Ok then.