Member List
Calendar
F.A.Q.
Search
Log Out
Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000  

Go Back   Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000 » Interactive Boards » Role Play » Role Play Sign Ups & Discussion

Role Play Sign Ups & Discussion Sign up for and discuss Role Plays here. Have anything to ask about a Role Play you're in, or need to put up extra info for people to refer to? What if you need help with an idea that's missing that extra kick? Do it all here!

Old 11-24-2012, 01:15 AM
Charmander009 Offline
WFL Official

Send a message via AIM to Charmander009
Default Re: Journeymon [SUDS]

YESH! :D I'm so looking forward to using Lee x3

Old 11-25-2012, 01:00 AM
Saraibre Ryu Offline
Drasconis Deviantus

RP has started guys, lets see if you guys will be able to figure out how my madness will run~
Old 11-25-2012, 10:35 PM
Popshakes Offline

Posted! I'll introduce Dimitri in my next post. =)

♥ Jolteon Lover ♥
Old 11-26-2012, 11:13 PM
Charmander009 Offline
WFL Official

I was going to have a much more flamboyant first post, but... after you warned us not to attract attention to ourselves, I stopped myself. I don't want to get into trouble TOO early in the RP, right? xD

*watch Lee do something stupid now*

Old 11-27-2012, 12:59 AM
Neku Sakuraba Offline
Sound Garden

Send a message via AIM to Neku Sakuraba Send a message via Skype™ to Neku Sakuraba

Are sign-ups still open? If so, I'll post mine later. I HAVE to never reserve, or else I'll forget. I have to do it on the spot. X3

Links
Code:
Level 100: 3287 Proud Deviant of the PE2K Deviants
Have PesterChum for some reason? Contact me on it! (neonSound)
Old 11-27-2012, 01:22 AM
Popshakes Offline

Quote:
Originally Posted by Neku Sakuraba View Post
Are sign-ups still open? If so, I'll post mine later. I HAVE to never reserve, or else I'll forget. I have to do it on the spot. X3
I'd assume so since we hardly have anyone to begin with. :p I strongly believe you're in the OK to post a sign-up. ;D

♥ Jolteon Lover ♥
Old 11-27-2012, 02:05 AM
Saraibre Ryu Offline
Drasconis Deviantus

Quote:
Originally Posted by Neku Sakuraba View Post
You're still good to sign up, I have plans for multiple 'starting points' story wise. XD
Old 11-27-2012, 05:33 AM
Trainer17 Offline
Shōrai no Kaizoku-ō

Send a message via AIM to Trainer17 Send a message via MSN to Trainer17 Send a message via Skype™ to Trainer17

Name: Trainer17
Character: Vahn D. Reinhart (Vah-n Dee Rain-Heart)

Appearance:

Vahn is a lean, well-built young man of average height with a slightly tan skin tone, black eyes, and spiky rose-colored hair. In addition, Vahn has a scar on the right side of his neck which is visible in the few instances he doesn't wear his scarf. He also wears a strange stamp resembling some sort of a Dragon, colored red and is located at the top of his right arm, just below his shoulder. Vahn’s outfit mainly consists of a black waistcoat with gold trimmings over his chest with no undershirt, white knee-length trousers, a thick black wristband on his left wrist, black open-toed sandals and his scarf that he always wears. He has been known to wear a rolled up comforter strapped across his back, though he rarely carries it in battle.

Personality: Vahn is carefree and reckless in nature. And, despite his constant brawls with the others, be it his friends or people he meets for the first time, he is a fiercely loyal and protective friend. Vahn thinks things through in a rather straightforward manner that usually involves taking things “head on”. Even when faced with obvious hostility, he rarely holds a grudge or negative feelings towards an enemy. One of Vahn’s most dangerous ability in the world, is that he could turn anyone around him into his allies, including former enemies. Vahn’s powerful charisma has earned him many powerful friends and allies at times of need, allowing him to escape the tightest situations. Vahn rarely shows his perverseness towards the opposite gender.

Vahn continuously tries to prove his strength to others, especially to stronger opponents than himself. Despite some losses, Vahn holds no grudge against his victors as he considers them as his tutor, someone who has pushed him even further. Due to his reckless nature, Vahn’s fights usually ends with widespread destruction. His continuous desire to fight causes him to develop great wit in battle, quickly identifying his opponent’s weaknesses and forms strategies to block his enemies’ plans. There are times whereby he defeats his enemies with just wits alone. Vahn is also stubborn as he hardly ever admits his defeats.

Despite his passion for fighting, Vahn also generally refuses to fight someone that he does not personally consider an enemy, preferring to either talk it over or walk away from the confrontation. Over the years, Vahn has become more mature and level headed, though he only shows this part of his personality when he’s in dire situations or someone insults him, calling people like him and their beliefs foolish.

Pokemon Team:

Pikachu l Static l

Moveset: Thunderwave, Electro Ball, Thunderbolt, Quick Attack

---

Riolu l Prankster l

Moveset: Force Palm, Counter, Vacuum Wave, Crunch

---

Rufflet l Hustle l

Moveset: Hone Claws, Crush Claw, Brave Bird, Aerial Ace

Others: -N.A-

-Will finish up later-

Paired with Jaye l My Family l Wifi League
Old 11-28-2012, 06:22 PM
Saraibre Ryu Offline
Drasconis Deviantus

It looks good Tsuna but I dunno if you are done yet. XD If so you're good to go. XD
Old 11-30-2012, 01:47 AM
Trainer17 Offline
Shōrai no Kaizoku-ō

Send a message via AIM to Trainer17 Send a message via MSN to Trainer17 Send a message via Skype™ to Trainer17

Quote:
Originally Posted by Saraibre Ryu View Post
It looks good Tsuna but I dunno if you are done yet. XD If so you're good to go. XD
I thought I might have missed something out. LOL. So where shall I start off from, Aspertia I suppose? :p

Paired with Jaye l My Family l Wifi League
Old 11-30-2012, 02:56 AM
Saraibre Ryu Offline
Drasconis Deviantus

Yes that is where everyone is starting at the moment.
Old 12-05-2012, 06:31 AM
Charmander009 Offline
WFL Official

I WILL be posting again soon--but at this point I'm not sure when, lol. I might not get to it till Saturday. ^^'

Old 12-08-2012, 04:23 AM
Saraibre Ryu Offline
Drasconis Deviantus

I finally updated the NPC log with the info with our first NPC. It will be updated as we go along with the RP.

Also, if anyone wants anything specific to happen in the RP, or has an idea for a story arc, you can earn BONUS POINTS for them. I'm all open to ideas.
Old 12-09-2012, 04:36 AM
Charmander009 Offline
WFL Official

Yay, Lee's first act of stupidity! :D I can't lose points, can I? xD

Hmm... as for plot ideas... LoL, I can't think of any right now, but I think I'm mostly interested in investigating how exactly the towers were supposed to prevent the misuse of Legendary Pokemon. And I'm also interested in interacting with these RAGE people; they certainly sound like they have the potential to be both bad or good, and it'd be cool to explore that.

(I'm also hoping to do a bit of character plot stuff with Lee, revolving around his mysterious past... Could be related to the plot, or it might not be. Depends on how certain events unfold xD)

Old 12-09-2012, 05:24 AM
Saraibre Ryu Offline
Drasconis Deviantus

Quote:
Originally Posted by Charmander009 View Post
Yay, Lee's first act of stupidity! :D I can't lose points, can I? xD

Hmm... as for plot ideas... LoL, I can't think of any right now, but I think I'm mostly interested in investigating how exactly the towers were supposed to prevent the misuse of Legendary Pokemon. And I'm also interested in interacting with these RAGE people; they certainly sound like they have the potential to be both bad or good, and it'd be cool to explore that.

(I'm also hoping to do a bit of character plot stuff with Lee, revolving around his mysterious past... Could be related to the plot, or it might not be. Depends on how certain events unfold xD)
If you got an idea, PM it to me, we can work out something. XD

Also, I'm not quite sure how I'm going to work with the whole giving point thing, but right now, the more you entertain me, the more points you get. XD

And yes, my first planned encounter with RAGE is going to be quite interesting...