Member List
Calendar
F.A.Q.
Search
Log Out
Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000  

Go Back   Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000 » Interactive Boards » Role Play » Role Play Sign Ups & Discussion

Role Play Sign Ups & Discussion Sign up for and discuss Role Plays here. Have anything to ask about a Role Play you're in, or need to put up extra info for people to refer to? What if you need help with an idea that's missing that extra kick? Do it all here!

Old 12-18-2012, 07:06 AM
k_pop Offline
PE2K Website Staff

Default Re: Journeymon [SUDS]

I read through the introduction a few days ago and thought it sounded very interesting. It's been a while since there was a post (I'm assuming because it's so close to Christmas) and I'm kinda hoping it's still getting off the ground. While I won't be able to get into it myself for at least a few days, I will be thinking about this. Sabi, be expecting a PM from me about it. ;)
Old 12-18-2012, 07:14 AM
Saraibre Ryu Offline
Drasconis Deviantus

Quote:
Originally Posted by k_pop View Post
I read through the introduction a few days ago and thought it sounded very interesting. It's been a while since there was a post (I'm assuming because it's so close to Christmas) and I'm kinda hoping it's still getting off the ground. While I won't be able to get into it myself for at least a few days, I will be thinking about this. Sabi, be expecting a PM from me about it. ;)
I am preeeeetty sure it's still running. I mean I just posted five minutes ago. LOL

WITH ART. I NEVER DO THAT.

Oh ship a PM. o.O
Old 12-18-2012, 07:20 AM
k_pop Offline
PE2K Website Staff

Hehe! I guess I must've been looking on this thread when you posted then. ^^
Old 12-18-2012, 07:40 AM
Saraibre Ryu Offline
Drasconis Deviantus

Probably, the time span between the posts was six minutes so... XD

And yes, I'd imagine after Christmas is over there will be much more posting going on. My job certainly has taken some of my time away. >>
Old 12-23-2012, 11:38 PM
Saraibre Ryu Offline
Drasconis Deviantus

DOUBLE POST FROM A MOD, EGAD.

Just so everyone knows, Altruis and his character are under NPC status to help with a story arc/bit/plot/thingy. Altruis won't be earning points and will have his character's information updated along with my NPC's. He may become a Character Player after he's done his story stuff. JUST SO YOU ARE ALL AWARE.
Old 01-16-2013, 08:21 AM
k_pop Offline
PE2K Website Staff

Omigosh, Sabi! I'm posting a SU! Things don't seem very active, but I said I was going to sign up. Got side-tracked recovering from Christmas. ^^'

Think I got everything right. First SU without a History. ...Seems so short for how long I was working on it. >.>

Name: Becca Halliel

Appearance: Becca is fairly tall, especially for a teenage girl. Ready to crack six feet she even stands taller than some boys, but her frame suits her height. She is not too thin or slight in build. Being fair-skinned, freckles will appear when she spends time out in the sun, though she rarely burns. Pale green eyes hide behind the grey, square frame of her glasses. Becca likes to keep her light brown hair long enough to pull back in a ponytail, except that she seems unable to gather all of it. Her clothes are simple to make travel easy; generally a tunic-style shirt, cinched by a brown belt –empty of pokeballs- over a pair of capris. Favorite colors to wear are gold and green. She also wears a brown denim jacket with the silhouette of Jirachi stitched on the front pocket. Tough, brown boots that are well-broken in are comfortable for long days of walking. Only in possession of one active pokeball, it hangs from a long silver chain around her neck. Preferring to be prepared, her supplies are carried in a blue and green, lightweight hiking pack.

Personality: Becca has always been a nice girl, good to those around her. Not exactly shy, she has never made any attempt to stand out. Her height, while a little awkward at first, never really made her too self-conscious since she preferred to keep to herself and a small group of good friends. Becca is the listener and referee, the first to call for an end when things get heated. Confidence has always been one of her major weaknesses. Not always sure of what to say, she will patiently hear out problems. Unfortunately, she is also quite easily heartbroken. And if you hurt her, expect her to feel it for a while, even after she seems to move on with things. While she was never really confident about her own abilities, she loves Pokemon and enjoys time spent with them. She believes in the things they are capable of, especially her Lucario. Since meeting, he has become her confidence. If it were not for BJ, she most likely would never have heeded the letter to meet in Aspertia City.

Something of a bookworm, Becca knows a good deal. You could not call her a genius of any sort, but she is intelligent and clever in taking care of herself most of the time. While she knows enough of technology to survive a digital age, most of her knowledge is based in nature. She loves the natural world, seeing new things and learning is a major part of her life. One of her favorite subjects is the Legendary Pokemon. Becca has always wanted to learn as much as she could about the legends of the regions, though the Legends themselves seemed to have gone into hiding since the Conduit Towers went active and the wild Pokemon changed. Whatever comes from traveling to Aspertia, her curiosity is pushing her to seek out the Legends.

Pokémon Team:

BJ – Lucario
Ability - Inner Focus
Moves – Aura Sphere, Foresight, Bone Rush, Ice Punch
About – Becca met BJ almost by accident, but he’s always stuck with her. He is able to communicate through his Aura, but don’t expect him to do so often.
Other: Hmm...dunno yet.

Old 01-17-2013, 01:49 AM
Saraibre Ryu Offline
Drasconis Deviantus

You is accepted Kris. NAO GO POST.
Old 01-17-2013, 05:51 AM
Charmander009 Offline
WFL Official

Send a message via AIM to Charmander009

HUZZAH! Kris joined!!! :D

Sweet, now I'm not the only player anymore xD

Though what happened with Altrius? :o

Old 01-17-2013, 06:23 AM
k_pop Offline
PE2K Website Staff

Posted. As you commanded, Sabi. *salutes*

I'm actually surprised that this sat still for so long. It seems so interesting.
Old 01-17-2013, 12:02 PM
5TailedDemonLizard Offline

Is this place still open for SUs? I'm really interested in joining because it looks like so much fun! If they're still open, I'll get my SU up sometime before Sunday.

EDIT: Working on my SU anyway :P

Name: Valarie Alexander

Appearance: Valarie is rather average in height and build, standing around 5'6" and being thin but not underweight. She's nothing to gawk at. She wears brown vest over a black shirt which has a white design on the left shoulder that looks like simple cross-hatching. She wears dark brown pants and carries an army print backpack to put her belongings in. Gaiga's pokeball sits on her waist, while Coros' remains in her bag since he usually stays out of it. She has shoulder-length brown hair that just reaches over her left eye. Speaking of her eyes, they are a light blue-green color, almost taking on a grey appearance in some light. She has fair skin that is slightly tanned from travelling for a while.

Personality: Valarie is a quiet and reserved girl who prefers the company of pokemon to people, though she is not as standoffish as she seems. She can be characterized as the quiet type, but isn't shy. Once you meet her and get to know her, she opens up a little bit. Only when she fully trusts you will she start to treat you like a true friend. She is only truly open around her parents, who she rarely sees anymore due to journeying on her own and exploring the world. She was rather sheltered as a child despite her father being an avid pokemon trainer, so she may seem a little naive at times, but she's grown from her own travels and her pokemon help guide her in the right direction. She likes to take on a motherly side over younger kids or pokemon.

Pokémon Team:

Gaiga - Scolipede - Female
Ability - Poison Point
Moves - X-Scissor, Venoshock, Toxic, Protect
Info - Gaiga was gifted to Valarie by her father for her 18th birthday. The Scolipede is her protector and though she can't communicate with Valarie verbally, she is still able to guide her trainer when needed. She is the strong and silent type.

Coros - Yamask - Male
Ability - Mummy
Moves - Hex, Ominous Wind, Shadow Ball, Will-O-Wisp
Info - Coros can communicate with Valarie using a form of Telekenesis. However, he is usually very quiet and usually doesn't talk to anyone else but her. He was Valarie's first pokemon she caught herself, so they have a very close bond. He looks up to Gaiga as a mentor and works to become as strong as her.

Other: Nothing as of now :) Can't wait to get this started. I hope it's alright that Gaiga was given to Valarie by her father, since he was a pokemon trainer long before her and serves as her inspiration now :p I also needed an excuse to give her a Scolipede.

GCeA Blue|GCeA Silver

"Flying is learning to throw yourself at the ground and miss."

^Please click my eggs^

Click here for my other links!

Last edited by 5TailedDemonLizard; 01-19-2013 at 05:22 AM.
Old 01-18-2013, 01:40 AM
Saraibre Ryu Offline
Drasconis Deviantus

YES. Sign Ups are open still.

Altruis last time I knew was working the best way to bring in his NPC.

I will update once I get a scribble up and running.
Old 01-18-2013, 04:36 AM
Popshakes Offline

I'm so sorry but I had completely forgotten about this roleplay! I'll be sure to push out a post soon! :O

♥ Jolteon Lover ♥
Old 01-19-2013, 05:26 AM
5TailedDemonLizard Offline

I've updated my SU :) If it looks good, I'll leave it as is. If you want me to change anything let me know!

GCeA Blue|GCeA Silver

"Flying is learning to throw yourself at the ground and miss."

^Please click my eggs^

Click here for my other links!

Old 01-19-2013, 09:57 PM
iketsuke Offline

If the sign ups aren't closed yet, I'd like to join. Unfortunately, I won't be able to post my app until monday. And also, is Aerodactyl considered a legendary?
Old 01-20-2013, 02:53 AM
Saraibre Ryu Offline
Drasconis Deviantus

You are accepted 5TDL. Feel free to post. ^^

Yes sign ups are still open, and no, Aerodactyl is not a legendary Pokemon. I'll await your app on Monday. ^^