Member List
Calendar
F.A.Q.
Search
Log Out
Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000  

Go Back   Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000 » Pokemon RPG's » Pokemon Ultra RPG » National Park » Mission Event Pokemon RP

Mission Event Pokemon RP This is where Park Event RPs of all kinds will be placed. So always be on the lookout for any Event RPs, as you'd be able to win Event-only prizes!

Old 02-04-2013, 01:47 PM
Fossil Fusion Offline
Ride On

Send a message via AIM to Fossil Fusion
Default Re: Back to Basics: Fossil Fusion Moved

I glazed over at my Cryogonal and waited for the outcome of the battle, and hoped it could take down naughty Yanma soon. I had hoped to capture the buzzy, bug Pokemon and add it to my collection of Pokemon! I watched and noticed Gaius observing the battle with quite a big perspective. I waited some more for my Cryogonal’s Haze attack and combination of Ice Shard. Cryogonal nodded. It loved its Ice Shard so much. I do not know why, it just did. I had hoped my plan would work, because Yanma still had plenty of strength to take down my icy mirror, Cryogonal. I needed to capture this creature shortly; I needed to whittle down its health some more!

I watched as Cryogonal began to levitate down at Yanma with a thick, purple haze. It rolled up from around my icy Cryogonal. Suddenly, Yanma soared quickly into the sky and reacted quickly. It started to use more aerial attacks, and I was quite concerned at my plan slightly failing. It was not a good sign. Unexpectedly, the temperature starting to get hotter and sun shone brightly. It was like a tiny heat wave. It was a Sunny Day! This countered my Cryogonal’s Haze. “Oh this is not good, you naughty Yanma,” I said with my fist clenched. “I guess you wanted to keep your stat ups.” Haze had burned away quickly, and countered the move. Cryogonal then blasted out the Ice Shard, which shot through one of the Double Team clones.

“Oh no!” I said. My eyes started hearing a buzzing sound, which sliced through the air and buzzed loudly at Cryogonal. I could tell Cryogonal was having hearing problems after the Bug Buzz attack. “Cryogonal, be careful!” The sound faded and Yanma became unscratched from my onslaught of the attacks. I needed to work hard this round before anything else!

“Cryogonal we have to act fast!” I shouted. “This time I want you to use Hidden Power on every Yanma you see! If you hit the real Yanma then we are in big jackpot!” I watched as Cryogonal nodded, I had high hopes to hit all the Pokemon. I wanted to avoid using an Ice-Type move whilst the sun was bright, else my Pokemon’s moves would be less damaging because it is hot.

“Cryogonal, be careful not to make Yanma faint,” I shouted, and smiled. “I’ll have my Parkball ready just in case!” I reached for my Parkball and readied in just in case!
Old 02-08-2013, 03:18 PM
AmericanTreeFrog Offline

Send a message via AIM to AmericanTreeFrog

Fossil Fusion
Ranger: Gaius Tyrannius
Trainer: Chris
Area: Enigma Ruins
BP #3
/--\

Chris seemed a little shock that the Yanma had managed to come through the last bout entirely unscathed, but it served to strengthen his resolve. He clenched a fist at the Bug Pokemon and spoke to it in harsh tones.

Chris decided to throw caution to the wind and went all out with his next attack.

“Cryogonal, we have to act fast!” he shouted. “This time I want you to use Hidden Power on every Yanma you see! If you hit the real Yanma then we are in big jackpot!”

Hidden Power was perhaps the most unexplained move in the entire world of Pokemon. Every Pokemon possessed the means to use the move, but with the exception of only a couple, all had to be taught to utilize it. The power of the move always remained the same across all the Pokemon, but the type varied among each Pokemon. With the right Hidden Power, a Pokemon could counter a Pokemon that was supposed to counter it. An example of this would be an Hidden Power Grass Jolteon. It was a rare thing to have, but it allowed Jolteon's to counter Ground types that went up against it, something that was very handy.

The Yanma, being faster, struck first. It climbed higher, then dived bombed the Cryogonal, moving so fast the Gaius barely saw the Aerial Ace attack. Cryogonal bellowed in pain, which sounded like nails on a chalkboard, but the Aerial Ace didn't stop Cryogonal from lashing out with the Hidden Power.

The attack struck the right Yanma and sent the Pokemon to the ground. Yanma hit hard, and lay there winded for a moment or two. Chris enlarged the Pokeball he had pulled out and chucked it at the Yanma.

The ball wiggled furiously upon the ground for a few brief moments, but the Pokemon popped out a moment later. It was breathing hard and its body was shaking from the effort, but it had escaped and could still fight.

Seeing how this had already happened earlier to Chris, Gaius felt a little sympathy for the bad luck he was getting.

//--\\

Battle Stats

Cryogonal 50.87%{Used Aerial Ace}
VS
Yanma 9.28%[+1OW][+3Spd][+1Eva]{Used Aerial Ace}

Trainer Info

Name: Chris
Trainer Items: Park balls x 3, Superball x 2, Hyper Ball x 1, Max Potions x 2, Pokeplayer(Drilbur), Park Pass
Area Effects: 5 Encounters Remaining | Sun - 4
Pokemon Encountered: ??? Tympole ??? | ??? Corphish ??? | ??? Whismur ??? | ??? Munna ??? | ??? Growlithe ??? | ??? Magikarp ??? | M Farfetch’d Jolly | ??? Shinx ??? | ??? Swinub ??? | ??? Slugma ??? | ??? Totodile ??? | ??? Magnemite ??? | ??? Yanma ??? |
Pokemon Captured: M Farfetch'd Jolly
CC since last encounter: 9,867 | 9,000

Pokemon Stats:
Modest | Genderless | Cryogonal @ Levitate w/ EMs: Substitute, Toxic, Protect, Blizzard, Hidden Power[Electric] | 100%

Adamant | Male | Nidoking @ Sheer Force w/ EMs: Ice Beam, Sludge Bomb, Thunderbolt, Earthquake, Substitute, Surf, Thunder Punch, Ice Punch, Fire Punch, Hone Claws, Outrage | 100%

Other URPG site (more active): http://bmgf.bulbagarden.net
Old 02-08-2013, 03:32 PM
Fossil Fusion Offline
Ride On

I waited and watched for Cryogonal’s Hidden Power affects to work against Yanma. Yanma was faster and struck first. I watched as it climbed higher and dived bombed my precious icy mirror. I barely saw the Yanma flicker past my eyes with an Aerial Ace attack. Cryogonal did not stop and I watched my icy mirror, Cryogonal use its special Hidden Power!

I watched as Yanma was struck and sent to the ground. Then, I had tossed my Parkball and pulled it out. As I tossed it, I watched Yanma be consumed and wriggle for a few moments. I needed to hope and then it bust out and Yanma buzzed around. “Oh damn,” I shouted. “I must use another Park Ball shortly again!”

“Parkball go!” I shouted. I picked it up off the ground and tossed it through the air to attempt at Yanma.
Old 02-08-2013, 03:46 PM
AmericanTreeFrog Offline

Fossil Fusion
NBP #16
/--\

Chris was dissapointed by the Pokemon not getting captured, but he didn't allow it to faze him. He simply pulled out another Pokeball and threw it at Yanma again. The Yanma didn't make an attempt to move and was sucked inside. Unlike the first time, this ball wiggled once then settled still, a ding coming from it.

"Congrats," Gaius said as he retrieved the Pokemon and the empty Pokeball. He tossed the empty Pokeball back to Chris and dropped the Yanma into his bag, where Chris could get it after the run had concluded.

Once Chris was ready to move on we would do so. He had only caught two Pokemon so far, so he still had the option of catching two more if he wanted them should we come across any Pokemon that caught his fancy. Gaius wasn't sure what lay in store ahead of them, but he sincerely hoped this run would be worth the money and effort Chris had expended so far. Nothing was worse than wasting money and time.

//--\\

Trainer Info

Trainer Items: Park balls x 3, Superball x 2, Hyper Ball x 1, Max Potions x 2, Pokeplayer(Drilbur), Park Pass
Area Effects: 5 Encounters Remaining | Sun - 3
Pokemon Encountered: ??? Tympole ??? | ??? Corphish ??? | ??? Whismur ??? | ??? Munna ??? | ??? Growlithe ??? | ??? Magikarp ??? | M Farfetch’d Jolly | ??? Shinx ??? | ??? Swinub ??? | ??? Slugma ??? | ??? Totodile ??? | ??? Magnemite ??? | Sassy Yanma M |
Pokemon Captured: M Farfetch'd Jolly | M Yanma Sassy |
CC since last encounter: 0

Pokemon Stats:
Modest | Genderless | Cryogonal @ Levitate w/ EMs: Substitute, Toxic, Protect, Blizzard, Hidden Power[Electric] | 50.87%

Adamant | Male | Nidoking @ Sheer Force w/ EMs: Ice Beam, Sludge Bomb, Thunderbolt, Earthquake, Substitute, Surf, Thunder Punch, Ice Punch, Fire Punch, Hone Claws, Outrage | 100%

Last edited by AmericanTreeFrog; 02-08-2013 at 03:48 PM.
Old 02-08-2013, 03:57 PM
Fossil Fusion Offline
Ride On

I watched as the Park Ball consumed Yanma, once again for another capture attempt. It bounced to the floor and wiggled on the floor… Once and then I heard a ding sound.

“Yes, Yanma is now ours!” I shouted, and gave thumbs up to Cryogonal. “Good job, Cryogonal we now have two new Pokemon!” I watched as Gaius retrieved the full Park Ball and placed it into his backpack.

“Congrats,” Gaius said to me with a relaxed tone. He tossed back the empty Park Ball to me and I placed it into my pocket. I returned Cryogonal back for a little rest, and was ready to press on.

“Come on Gaius, I have lots of more Pokemon to encounter!” I said.” Let’s go!”
Old 02-11-2013, 04:19 PM
AmericanTreeFrog Offline

Fossil Fusion
NBP #17
/--\

“Come on Gaius, I have lots of more Pokemon to encounter!” Chris said, his enthusiasm returning to him now that he caught another Pokemon.” Let’s go!”

Very rarely did someone leave a run early without catching the full amount, so Gaius figured that was what Chris wanted to do, especially since the Pokemon that run across so far left much to be desired.

While the Enigma Ruins were a total mystery, all the rangers knew the layout of the place in case they ever got lost or needed to locate something. The two had already penetrated deep into the interior of the ruins, and Gaius knew them to be on the second level underground. Chris could only encounter four more Pokemon that he had the option of catching, so it was best for them to be working their way to the front as soon as possible. Luckily, there was a shaft just a little ways ahead that would work it's way to a room near the front. It was only a ten minute walk so they would reach it shortly.

Gaius located the direction he wanted to take and set off. After a few minutes of walking Gaius saw the opening to the tunnel. Guarding the entrance however was a small grey and black dog, a Poochyena.

As the background of the ruins started to change to resemble the from of the Meteor Valley, Gaius turned to Chris. "Are you interested in a Poochyena?"

//--\\

Trainer Info

Trainer Items: Park balls x 2, Superball x 2, Hyper Ball x 1, Max Potions x 2, Pokeplayer(Drilbur), Park Pass
Area Effects: 4 Encounters Remaining | Sun - 2
Pokemon Encountered: ??? Tympole ??? | ??? Corphish ??? | ??? Whismur ??? | ??? Munna ??? | ??? Growlithe ??? | ??? Magikarp ??? | M Farfetch’d Jolly | ??? Shinx ??? | ??? Swinub ??? | ??? Slugma ??? | ??? Totodile ??? | ??? Magnemite ??? | Sassy Yanma M | ??? Poochyena ??? |
CC since last encounter: 647

Pokemon Stats:
Modest | Genderless | Cryogonal @ Levitate w/ EMs: Substitute, Toxic, Protect, Blizzard, Hidden Power[Electric] | 50.87%

Old 02-12-2013, 01:00 PM
Fossil Fusion Offline
Ride On

I waited for Gaius to lead me to a different scenery of the Engima Ruins. He seemed to know where he was going, considering the areas or the Engima Ruins change so much. We had penetrated deep into the interior of the ruins. It seemed like an Underground. I have only four more encounters before I had to leave. I already captured Farfetch’d and Yanma. Both awesome Pokemon!

“Yawn,” I welped. “I am kind of tired, but alas let’s press on!” I followed Gaius through a shaft, which seemed to walk on for ages. I followed slowly behind. Suddenly, guarding the entrance was a small puppy. Poochyena! The background behind me warped into a valley. Gaius turned to me.

“Are you interested in a Poochyena?” He said. I looked at him for a moment and shook my head.

“Poochyena is cute an all, but let’s move on.” I said. “I have my Pokedollars just in case we cannot get away so easily.”
OOC: 27250 – 500 = 26750
Old 02-16-2013, 09:49 PM
AmericanTreeFrog Offline

Fossil Fusion
NBP #18
/--\

“Poochyena is cute an all, but let’s move on.” Chris said. “I have my Pokedollars just in case we cannot get away so easily.”

The small dog Pokemon looked over at us and began to wag its tail in excitement. While Poochyena were known to be a vicious Pokemon in battle, they were still dogs and had that softer side to them. This one clearly wanted to play with the both the ranger and trainer. The only problem was that it could want to play for hours, time they didn't have.

Chris handed over the cash wordlessly and Gaius passed him a Zubat Pokedoll in return. Chris tossed the toy behind and away from them and the Pokemon took after it at full speed.

"Better get out of here before it return," Gaius commented to Chris.

Gaius led the way into the tunnel and the pair continued to walk. This time it was only a few minutes for a new Pokemon to appear. Gaius knew when they had found a Pokemon because the Ruins shifted to a heavily wooded area. Sure enough, hand from a tree was a Pokemon that resembled both a flower and vines. It was a Carnivine, a rare Pokemon not often spotted or owned. Gaius wondered if Chris would try to capture this one.

//--\\

Trainer Info

Trainer Items: Park balls x 2, Superball x 2, Hyper Ball x 1, Max Potions x 2, Pokeplayer(Drilbur), Park Pass
Area Effects: 4 Encounters Remaining |
Pokemon Encountered: ??? Tympole ??? | ??? Corphish ??? | ??? Whismur ??? | ??? Munna ??? | ??? Growlithe ??? | ??? Magikarp ??? | M Farfetch’d Jolly | ??? Shinx ??? | ??? Swinub ??? | ??? Slugma ??? | ??? Totodile ??? | ??? Magnemite ??? | Sassy Yanma M | ??? Poochyena ??? | ??? Carnivine ??? |
CC since last encounter: 0 | 15,000

Pokemon Stats:

Old 02-18-2013, 01:10 PM
Fossil Fusion Offline
Ride On

As I watched and began to walk away from the Poochyena it glanced over and began wagging its tail. I thought it was ready to bite me; however it wanted to just play with Gaius, and I. However, we did not have time to play around all day. I handed over my Pokedollars for a Zubat Pokedoll. I tossed it behind me and away from us. Poochyena took after it with full speed.

“Better get out of here before it returns,” Gaius said.

Then, my Ranger Gaius led me away to a tunnel. We continued to walk. Suddenly the Engima ruins changed to a heavily wooded area. I watched closely as a Carnivine appeared. It was a rare, flower and vines creature. I was impressed.

“It’s nice and all, let’s make a run for it this time!” I said, and prepared my Pokedollars.

$31750 – 500 = $31250
Old 02-18-2013, 01:10 PM
Fossil Fusion Offline
Ride On

As I watched and began to walk away from the Poochyena it glanced over and began wagging its tail. I thought it was ready to bite me; however it wanted to just play with Gaius, and I. However, we did not have time to play around all day. I handed over my Pokedollars for a Zubat Pokedoll. I tossed it behind me and away from us. Poochyena took after it with full speed.

“Better get out of here before it returns,” Gaius said.

Then, my Ranger Gaius led me away to a tunnel. We continued to walk. Suddenly the Engima ruins changed to a heavily wooded area. I watched closely as a Carnivine appeared. It was a rare, flower and vines creature. I was impressed.

“It’s nice and all, let’s make a run for it this time!” I said, and prepared my Pokedollars.

$31750 – 500 = $31250
Old 02-23-2013, 05:55 PM
AmericanTreeFrog Offline

Fossil Fusion
NBP #19
/--\

"It’s nice and all, let’s make a run for it this time!” Chris said, and prepared his Pokedollars.

If Gaius was reading the situation correctly, Chris was impressed by the rare plant Pokemon, but it appeared that he didn't really want the Pokemon. This was no problem, because there were simply some Pokemon out there that trainer wasn't looking for, even if they were powerful and/or rare.

Gaius nodded sagely and looked over at the Pokemon wondering what the best course of action would be. However, before he make a decision, the Carnivine made one. It climbed higher into the tree and vanished from sight.

Gaius shrugged his shoulders and started to walk again. They were walking for only a few minutes before the Enigma Ruins worked their magic and changed again. They found themselves in a rocky region. Gaius quickly spotted the Pokemon hiding in plain sight.

He nudged Chris and pointed out the Geodude.

//--\\

Trainer Info

Area Effects: 3 Encounters Remaining |
Pokemon Encountered: ??? Tympole ??? | ??? Corphish ??? | ??? Whismur ??? | ??? Munna ??? | ??? Growlithe ??? | ??? Magikarp ??? | M Farfetch’d Jolly | ??? Shinx ??? | ??? Swinub ??? | ??? Slugma ??? | ??? Totodile ??? | ??? Magnemite ??? | Sassy Yanma M | ??? Poochyena ??? | ??? Carnivine ??? | ??? Geodude ??? |
CC since last encounter: 0 | 4,000

Pokemon Stats:

Old 02-23-2013, 06:41 PM
Fossil Fusion Offline
Ride On

As I said to my Ranger Gaius “It’s nice and all, let’s make a run for it this time!” I watched as Gaius nodded sagely and looked over at the Carnivine. I just did not want a Carnivine and if it was a cool Grass Pokemon. Suddenly, Gaius pressed on and shrugged his shoulders. I followed him slowly as he took me further through the Enigma Ruins. The scenery transformed and I was in a rocky region.

“It’s sure is rocky out here,” I said. Unexpectedly Gaius nudged me and rocky Geodude appeared. He pointed at the strong, stone creature.

“I would like to pass here too,” I said to Gaius. “I already have a Golem!” I prepared my Pokedollars just in case I had to use a doll. $3750 – 500 = 3250
Old 02-25-2013, 05:10 PM
AmericanTreeFrog Offline

Fossil Fusion
NBP #20
/--\

“I would like to pass here too,” Chris said to Gaius. “I already have a Golem!”

Gaius nodded at Chris and looked back to the Pokemon. The Geodude was still sitting there, unmoving, as if it didn't want us to spot it. Gaius took this as a clue that the Pokemon wasn't looking for a fight.

"Let's just get out of here," Gaius said aside to Chris. "Pretty sure it doesn't want to fight."

Gaius simply walked past the Geodude, and the Pokemon still didn't move. Soon as they were past it, the scene shifted. During each shift, you would be able to see the place you were truly in, so Gaius knew they were about five minutes from leaving the ruins.

When the shift ended, Gaius spotted a Pokemon chewing on some tree leaves. It was a Girafarig, a Psychic type Pokemon. Gaius was pretty sure Chris owned this Pokemon, but only he could confirm it.

//--\\

Trainer Info

Area Effects: 2 Encounters Remaining |
Pokemon Encountered: ??? Tympole ??? | ??? Corphish ??? | ??? Whismur ??? | ??? Munna ??? | ??? Growlithe ??? | ??? Magikarp ??? | M Farfetch’d Jolly | ??? Shinx ??? | ??? Swinub ??? | ??? Slugma ??? | ??? Totodile ??? | ??? Magnemite ??? | Sassy Yanma M | ??? Poochyena ??? | ??? Carnivine ??? | ??? Geodude ??? | ??? Girafarig ??? |
CC since last encounter: 0 | 4,000

Pokemon Stats:

Old 02-25-2013, 05:30 PM
Fossil Fusion Offline
Ride On

As we tried to escape Geodude. Gaius nodded and looked back at the Geodude. It seemed to still sit, unmoved and appeared like we did not want to spot it. Therefore, I thought to myself, perhaps it did not want to battle.
“Let’s just get out of here,” Gaius said. “Pretty sure it doesn’t want to fight.”

He simply walked past Geodude and I followed slowly behind him. The scene shifted once more and it warped us to a place where a Pokemon was chewing on some tree leaves. I could not believe a cute Girafarig was chewing the leaves! Only problem was, I already owned one.

“Let’s move on, Gaius,” I said and prepared my Pokedollars in case we could leave so easily. 3750 – 500 = 3250

LET'S ESCAPE NOW

Last edited by Fossil Fusion; 02-28-2013 at 01:48 PM.