Member List
Calendar
F.A.Q.
Search
Log Out
Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000  
 

Go Back   Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000 » Interactive Boards » Role Play

Role Play Make Role Plays or join them. It's your world. Everybody else just lives in it.


Reply
 
Thread Tools
  #61  
Old 01-20-2013, 11:15 AM
Chimchars Soulmate's Avatar
Chimchars Soulmate Offline
 
Join Date: Nov 2009
Location: Imaginationland
Posts: 44
Send a message via MSN to Chimchars Soulmate
Default Re: Journey from the Valley [RP]

While Sy was waiting for Embyr's response, although doubted he'd get one he heared a thump he behind him and something or someone brush against his fur. With a yelp he jumped back and looked behind him to see a Salamence. The Riolu shook violently at realization that this Salamence very nearly flattened him. The Salamence apologized then turned to the group.

"Sorry for crashing in on you, but I recently lost my home and seek companions." he announced.

Sy suddenly felt bad for him.

How many lives did that Arcanine ruin? he thought to himself.

Then Colbalt suddenly shouted out.

"Come out. I know you are there. We are peaceful if you mean us no harm. We won't hurt you."

Sy looked in the direction Colbalt was looking and saw Hope dragging out a white terrified looking Grovyle.

Sy assured Embyr he'd be back then rushed to Hope.

"D...don't hurt her. Please." he said shyly. "My Aura senses says she's really scared."

Sy then noticed that those aura waves faded and figured that the poor Grovyle had fainted.

Sy's first thought was to get Torin or Yuri, but after witnessing them nearly lose their heads he felt too nervous to do so. He knew that they were leaving soon though so he had to find someone who could help. Deciding that Torin seemed less likely to burst he slowly and shyly walked towards him as Colbalt placed the Grovyle on the ground.

"I...I'm sorry, I know we have to leave soon, and I know you don't have anything to work with...but there's a Grovyle over there..and..I think she fainted." Sy quickly stepped back as if expecting Torin to lash out at him.
__________________

Last edited by Chimchars Soulmate; 01-20-2013 at 11:17 AM.
Reply With Quote
  #62  
Old 01-22-2013, 06:34 AM
Charmander009's Avatar
Charmander009 Offline
WFL Official
 
Join Date: May 2009
Location: Celestia Region
Posts: 3,006
Send a message via AIM to Charmander009
Default Re: Journey from the Valley [RP]

(Ahhhhhh, so far behind D:)

Gladewing (Scyther)
Currently: Saying Hi


Lifewing approached Gladewing, asking for an Oran berry, but before the Scyther could tell him he didn't have any...

Well, lots of new faces showed up. Gladewing glanced around, feeling confused by the sudden influx of strangers. It was all well and good that the valley Pokemon were getting together, but he wondered if he would be able to keep everybody straight. A little drama was passing between the group, since everyone was being wary. It was natural in a situation like this, but Gladewing hoped things wouldn't get too out of hand.

He needed to make sure everyone got a snack, at least. But now he was a bit concerned--looking down at this bushel of berries, he wondered if there was enough for everyone.

Gladewing gazed across the group to where Bladestrike stood with Torin. The older scyther had come to him earlier, but didn't take any of the berries. He knew that they probably wouldn't be that appetizing to his kind, but... Bladestrike should get some nutrition in him. Mentally biting his lip, Gladewing wandered over to the duo.

He stared at Bladestrike, trying to formulate something to say to him... but he chickened out in the end. Instead, he turned to Torin--who seemed to be rather upset.

Just then, Sy walked up and told the Pikachu about the Grovyle. Gladewing knew that Torin probably wouldn't like this news, and so the Scyther gently volunteered, "Torin, is there anything I can do to help?"


Embyr (Glaceon)
Currently: ...


After Symon left, Embyr was approached by one of the newcomers--a brightly-colored fox with long fur. The Charmeleon slowly turned to him and blinked as he introduced himself as Flash.

"Listen, the flame on your tail is really weak, so I'm going to try and strengthen it a bit with my ember attack, is that alright?"

Embyr stared for a bit before her head sank slightly. Perhaps... this was a nod?


Snowsong (Glaceon)
Currently: Talking with Aggranium


Snowsong turned to Aggranium sharply, "Then what do you have to say about Firestorm? Was he not dangerous? Was he not misunderstood? Don't patronize me, Aggranium. You don't understand."

Just then, they were interrupted by Yuri, who was bringing Aggranium a berry. Snowsong glared at her balefully before letting her eyes wander back tot he group.

"Great," she growled as she saw new strangers. "More Pokemon..."
__________________

Reply With Quote
  #63  
Old 01-24-2013, 05:01 PM
Scytherwolf's Avatar
Scytherwolf Offline
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
Location: Hiding from metal coats...
Posts: 6,989
Default Re: Journey from the Valley [RP]

Nightfang turned at the sound of Cobalt's words. At first, she was inclined to argue, but in the end, she realized he was right. She needed to concentrate on getting everyone moving; she couldn't expect herself to be able to constantly look out for danger at the same time. "Good idea," she admitted, and then after a moment added, "Thanks."

“Hey, guys,” Chip called, diverting her attention to the furret. “I think we found some firm ground to get moving on.”

"That's great!" she called in relief, glad that they wouldn't have to struggle through more deep mud, at least not yet. She watched Poppy testing the new-found path and concluded that it seemed to go on at least for a little while. It would be a good way to get a head start. "Everyone!" she called out, facing the others, "We-"

Before she had much of a chance to register what was happening, another strange pokemon arrived, a salamence, but even as she got ready for a fight, it became clear that this was another lost Valley pokemon. She was a bit shocked, having not expected that there would still be this many stragglers. "If you're from the Valley," she began, quite certain that he was, "you can join us. We're traveling to-"

She didn't get far before another strange event took place, and Hope seemed to have found a grovyle, one with an odd coloring Nightfang hadn't seen before. Seeing his rough treatment of the pokemon, Nightfang's fur stiffened. "Now, just wait a minute-"

Cobalt was also trying to speak to the sceptile, but to the mightyena's surprise, the grovyle fainted in Hope's grasp. Feeling her anger rising a bit, she let loose a growl and stepped toward the sceptile. "What did you do that for?" she cried. "You should at least wait to see if a pokemon is hostile before..." She mentally shook herself, knowing that getting angry wasn't going to get them anywhere, and she could understand how some of the others felt. She was nervous of the strange pokemon appearing as well, and she had to remind herself that even with their injuries, her group still had the advantage. "Listen," she continued, her voice calmer, but with an edge of urgency to it, "we have to move. Is there anyone who can help this grovyle?" She turned to sweep her gaze across the others briefly before heading toward the path the furret had found. "We need to go this way. We need to get as far as we can before nightfall." She hoped the group would understand and follow, because they couldn't afford to waste any more time.


Bladestrike watched as the pikachu nodded. “I’m fine, Bladestrike," he said. "Just irritated at the swamp. I’ll be glad to get out of here. You’ll be glad to get out too, I promise. It’ll be a lot easier to walk when we’re out of the muck.”

"I hope so..." Bladestrike sighed. He took a good look at the pikachu, trying to figure out if he remembered him, but everything seemed so muddled that he couldn't be sure. He shook his head, feeling a bit overwhelmed by it. "Will there be food where we're going?" he asked. "Real food?"

As soon as the commotion with the salamence and albino grovyle occured, a look of panic crossed Bladestrike's face and he darted behind the pikachu, not that the pokemon's comparatively small body did much to hide him. He watched the scene with wide, frightened eyes, unsure what to make of it. He was only distracted when he noticed the other scyther, the one he figured must know him from the valley.

"Torin, is there anything I can do to help?" the other scyther asked.

"What's going on?" Bladestrike shouted to the other bug type, still casting confused gazes around the area as he shakily approached, still looking nervously around.

"Bladestrike, leave them alone!" he heard Nightfang cry out in an irritated voice as she stood near the firmer path of ground, waiting for the others to follow her once the grovyle had gotten help. "They're trying to do something important!" She lashed her tail, anxious to keep going.

Bladestrike just stared at her in confusion for a moment until he slowly backed away, moving behind Torin again and out of Gladewing's way. He figured that whatever was happening, he might not be able to get a straight answer soon, and resigned himself to waiting. He hoped that soon, things would become more clear.
__________________

Thanks to Lunar Latias for the banner and Kirimori for the picture!

-My Links-
Reply With Quote
  #64  
Old 01-31-2013, 12:56 AM
Grassy_Aggron's Avatar
Grassy_Aggron Offline
Nutjob Personified
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
Location: I...I don't know! WHERE DO I LIVE?!
Posts: 8,809
Send a message via AIM to Grassy_Aggron
Default Re: Journey from the Valley [RP]

(Yeah at this point I was just like "Brokenstar blegh". Lol.)

Aggranium and Brokenstar
Currently: Helping Out or Discussing
Swamp, no Swampert. Logic wut.


The Glaceon turned to the hybrid quickly, voice irritated and quite venomous. "Then what do you have to say about Firestorm? Was he not dangerous? Was he not misunderstood? Don't patronize me, Aggranium. You don't understand."

"Dangerous? Aren't we all dangerous when we need to be?" he retorted calmly. "As for misunderstood...I think he could be, yes. We dun know what made him into what he is...an' no Pokemon ever starts off inherently evil. You'd be surprised what experience can do to someone. I'm sure he was really nice when he was younger, but then somethin' happened to change him. Made him mean." He frowned. "I ain't patronizin', Snowsong. I may not be the smartest one in the group, I reckon, but...I understand how hurt someone can be by events more than most. I could have turned out just like him."

Turning away with that ever so slightly somber remark, he noted Yuri approaching. "Here, Aggranium, you want this half?" she stated, holding out half a berry. He grinned a little at this, although such a tiny morsel wouldn't hold him over for long.

"I appreciate it Yuri, but I think you should eat it. I can go a while without food bein' bigger and all. You're our healer, and smaller to boot; we can't let you get sick. Is that okay?" Even though he was stating his mind, it still worried him and he didn't like telling anyone what to do. He hoped she would listen to him.

As for Brokenstar, she watched everything that was happening with silent eyes.
__________________
Reply With Quote
  #65  
Old 02-02-2013, 05:03 AM
Dragotech's Avatar
Dragotech Offline
 
Join Date: Oct 2012
Location: *Points* A rock!!
Posts: 3,120
Default Re: Journey from the Valley [RP]

Name: Elise
Species: Grovyle
Location: Swamp
Currently: Coming to... and a little scared

Elise's red eyes began to open slowly. A world of color opened around her. It was all blurred and she could see very little, but the color. Her eyes fluttered open and shut as her view became less blurred. Soon she could see she was somewhat outnumbered. Even though most of them seemed smaller, they were still frightening. She quickly curled into a ball and observed from between the leaves on her arm. They did not seem hostile, so she tried to relax. She had to put effort into it, but she pushed herself upright and sat on her haunches. She opened her mouth but could not find the courage to speak and therefore closed her mouth with a slight blush of embarrassment. She observed with timid eyes. Her body quivered like a leaf. She was unsure and flinched at the slightest movement.


Name: Malachi
Species: Salamence
Location: Swamp
Currently: Being a bit less confused

Malachi stood somewhat confused, "If you're from the Valley, you can join us. We're traveling to-" He took interest in the statement and locked onto the source. A Mighteyenna was speaking. He was preparing to speak, but the Mighteyenna's attention was drawn to the fainted Grovyle. He stood in silence watching as events unfolded. It seemed that the fainted Grovyle was recieving some sort of treatment. He doubted that shock therapy would not work, but they must have done something right because that albino roused and curled up into the fetal position. It stayed like that for a moment. It decided to leave that less dignified position. It sat on its haunches and seemed to look around shyly. It seemed to quiver. Perhaps from fear or some ailment or maybe a combination of the two. He shook his head. He walked feeling pain from his bitten legs. He said to the Mighteyenna, "Yes, I am from the valley."
__________________
"I was talking with a friend, and we ended up with Zeus being Mr. Clean and going around banishing dust with a single wipe"
-Eternal Moonlight
VPP stats Elder Scroll Club
Reply With Quote
  #66  
Old 02-03-2013, 06:40 AM
my-little-starr's Avatar
my-little-starr Offline
 
Join Date: Nov 2008
Location: The place where dreams come true
Posts: 2,341
Default Re: Journey from the Valley [RP]

OOC: Blech. Shorter than I wanted. Sorry for the long wait guys. ^^;

IC:

Yuri, Isla, and Flash (Pikachu, Leafeon, and Flareon)

Yuri smiled up at Aggranium before noticing the stare Snowsong gave her. The Pikachu happily ignored the moody Glaceon, returning her attention to Aggranium.

"Alright," she said. "I -"

"Bladestrike, leave them alone!" Nightfang cried out in an irritated voice as she stood near the firmer path of ground. "They're trying to do something important!"

Yuri glared at Nightfang. "He just asked a question!"

The Pikachu huffed and walked away from Aggranium and over to Bladestrike. She quickly ate her berry so she could focus more on matters at hand, but it was nice to get some food in her belly. She noticed how Bladestrike had hidden behind Torin when the commotion began and almost laughed. It was like a Mamoswine trying to hide behind a Rattata - it just didn't work. He eventually moved toward Gladewing when the other Scyther approached Torin.

"Calm down, Bladestrike, everything's okay," she said as cheerfully as possible.

...

It was too much happening at once. It made Isla slightly nervous when the Salamence landed, even after he announced he was he had recently lost his home and was seeking companions. She relaxed a bit when he confirmed Nightfang's suspicion about being from the valley and sighed softly. It was just moments before he said this that an albino Grovyle was found. Isla wasn't sure what had happened, but she had seen the Grovyle faint and then regain consciousness again.

The Pokemon seemed frightened and she slowly stepped forward, taking in how the Grovyle was shaking and watched with frightened eyes.

"You're among friends here," she said softly to the Grovyle. "My name is Isla, what's your name?"

The Leafeon focused on the newcomer though in the corner of her eyes she watched as Flash spoke to Embyr who seemed to nod before the Flareon opened his mouth and used a small ember attack on the Charmeleon's tail flame.
__________________
Credit to Dylan for the avvie and banner. :D
Reply With Quote
  #67  
Old 02-03-2013, 09:10 AM
Cobalt Shadow's Avatar
Cobalt Shadow Offline
 
Join Date: Sep 2007
Location: Australia the land of the kangaroos
Posts: 4,079
Send a message via MSN to Cobalt Shadow Send a message via Skype™ to Cobalt Shadow
Default Re: Journey from the Valley [RP]

When Eclipse becomes Shadow, it is similar to Midna in Legend of Zelda Twilight Princess.
Eclipse

Eclipse wandered through the swamp, unsure of where to go. He hadn't seen any pokemon in days, but still couldn't help but feel nervous in this place. He only wanted one thing. To find his father. He didn't know why, but only that he wouldn't be at peace until he found him.

Eclipse stopped when he heard voices. Eclipse ran towards the shade of one of the trees, and dived into it, becoming one with the shadow. He moved towards the source of the voices, moving from the crossing shadows of one tree to another. until eventually he found them. A large group of pokemon.

They were scattered all over the clearing, and most of them had a few injuries. He heard some of them mention the valley. Did something happen after he left?

Wanting to learn more, Eclipse looked for a pokemon whose shadow he could hide in. He knew that the area around him went cold as a Shadow, which could give away his position, no thanks to his Glaceon heritage. Eventually he found the perfect shadow to hide in. That of the sour looking Glaceon*. The area around her will already be cold. He could blend in well.

Eclipse moved to the shadow of the tree closest to her, then waited for the wind to blow the tree. When that happened, the shadows would intersect, and he would safely move to it without being burnt by the sun, or being seen as the shadow that shouldn't be there.

After a few minutes, the winds blew, and Eclipse moved to the Glaceons shadow, listening in, hoping to find out what happened to his home, and hoping they wouldn't find him.

*(OOC Sorry char, thats just the impression I got from Snowsong XD)

Cobalt
Cobalt sat by the tree trunk. After a few minutes, the grovyle woke up, still terrified. But something else caught his attention.

As Cobalt closed his eyes, he felt an unfamiliar presence. After a few minutes, he managed to pinpoint it to a location. Behind the Glaceon. He opened his eyes, and looked over at the Glaceon, where this presence was supposed to be, but nobody was there. He closed his eyes again. There was no doubt there was someone there, but were they invisible.

Cobalt watched for the next few minutes, until he saw something that made him grin slightly. Something seemed to move between the shadow of the tree and the Glaceon. Whoever was there seemed to be hiding in her shadow.

Cobalt closed his eyes again, and focused on that presence. He then concentrated on a few words, and attempted to converse with the shadow pokemon telepathically.

"That's a cool party trick" Cobalt said, still linked with the mind of the pokemon.

"Who found me?" Cobalt heard the pokemon think to itself as it started to panic.

"Calm down. I am over by the tree trunk. Just think what you want to say. Who are you? What are you?" Cobalt asked.

"My name is Eclipse. I am an Umbreon. I left the Valley a few weeks ago, and found everyone here injured, and talking about the Valley. I want to find out what happened there. Please don't give me away, I don't think they would appreciate me eavesdropping" thought the shadow.

"It was attacked by some Army. We are the survivors. Don't worry, I will keep you a secret." Cobalt thought. He opened his eyes, and grinned at his new friend, that nobody else knew was there.

__________________

Dragotech, Eternal Moonlight and I are the PE2k Wolf Pack! Fear Fredward the Sparklepire, Bidoof the Soulless and Slenderfairy!
Banner Made by Me
Reply With Quote
  #68  
Old 02-05-2013, 03:43 AM
k_pop's Avatar
k_pop Offline
PE2K Website Staff
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: Anybody seen my house?
Posts: 6,588
Default Re: Journey from the Valley [RP]

(OOC: There was a lot going on to reply to everything. And...I kinda wanted to get moving. ^^')

IC:


Chip, Poppy and Torin
Furret twins and shiny Pikachu



Bladestrike still appeared very disoriented with everything around him. When Torin told him that things would be better out of the swamp, the Scyther seemed hopeful. He thought for a moment before asking, “Will there be food where we’re going? Real food?”

Before the Pikachu could answer, everything was interrupted by large object crashing into the middle of the group. Bladestrike in his panic retreated behind the much smaller Pikachu. Chip and Torin were, to say the least, surprised by the sudden drop-in appearance of a Salamence. But his quick apology for the ungainly intrusion let them know that he was not there to cause trouble. If anything he seemed a bit confused by the events unfolding in the group. The Furret and Pikachu were growing somewhat confused themselves. When Hope brought an albino Grovyle out of hiding, her condition was definitely distressing to Torin, but Cobalt seemed to handle the situation well enough. Glancing at the Scyther behind him, he was just deciding if he should go over to check on her when the young Riolu approached him. Sy nervously asked the Pikachu if there was anything he could do for her before jumping back.

Torin sighed. “Look kid, you don’t ever have to be afraid of asking me for help. I’m frustrated and irritated right now, but I’ll never get angry with ya for asking.”

Having noticed the healer’s mood, Gladewing had come over as well. “Torin, is there anything I can do to help?”

“Thanks for the offer,” he said, looking over at the Grovyle. She had wakened and was sitting upright, though looking quite afraid. Torin nodded his head toward her as Isla approached the other grass type. “It looks like she’s alright, though. Just scared. Understandable.”

Bladstrike was trying to make sense of everything when Nightfang hollered at him to leave everyone alone. Yuri snapped back at the Mightyena before Torin, who chose only to shake his head in annoyance. The other Pikachu came over trying to perk up enough to calm the confused Scyther. There was a lot going on and it was enough to trouble anyone. Chip was about to go and check on everything when his sister came back out of the fog.

“Chi-ip, I thought we were leaving.” She bounced up and down, trotting in place restlessly.

The bigger Furret stopped and tilted his head at her. It was rare for her to become impatient. “We are. Just have a few more coming with us.”

Poppy glanced around at everyone in the clearing. Weariness and frustration was turning into anger and hostility among the group, and the sensation was making her all the more antsy to leave. She gave him a small smile. “Okay. I’m just ready to get moving, I guess.” The small Furret ducked back down the narrow path she had found. Something in the atmosphere was beginning to bother her.

Chip watched her go before he turned to Nightfang who was standing nearby. “We should probably move. Torin said we might be able to reach the edge of the fog before dark, but we’ve really got to get going.” He turned around and called to the others. “Poppy and I are gonna lead the way. We’ll find the best path without getting off course.” The Furret then started into the undergrowth, almost disappearing in the fog that was held at bay by the ancient tree they had stopped under.

Torin looked around at everyone, realizing that it was going to be a difficult trek to the other end of the swamp for those with injuries. Sighing again, he looked up at Aggranium. “You should probably stay behind Bladestrike to make sure he doesn’t stumble. And everyone needs to keep an eye on other injuries. If you see someone in trouble, tell me or Yuri.” He glanced at the other Pikachu. “We’ll...do what we can.” The shiny Pokemon then turned to follow the twins on the path.
__________________
avvie and banner from the awesome bff Gem ^^
Reply With Quote
  #69  
Old 02-05-2013, 07:37 PM
Chimchars Soulmate's Avatar
Chimchars Soulmate Offline
 
Join Date: Nov 2009
Location: Imaginationland
Posts: 44
Send a message via MSN to Chimchars Soulmate
Default Re: Journey from the Valley [RP]

Sy watched as Torin sighed and turn to him.

“Look kid, you don’t ever have to be afraid of asking me for help. I’m frustrated and irritated right now, but I’ll never get angry with ya for asking.”

Sy slowly nodded, playing with his scarf nervously.

"Okay."

“Chi-ip, I thought we were leaving.”

Sy turned around to see Poppy bouncing up and down impatiently. The Riolu knew that everyone would get even more annoyed if they didn't leave soon. The Riolu figured that Chip thought the same as he was now talking to Nightfang.


“We should probably move. We might be able to reach the edge of the fog before dark, but we’ve really got to get going.” He turned around and called to the others. “Poppy and I are gonna lead the way. We’ll find the best path without getting off course.”

Sy watched Torin speak to Aggranium about keeping an eye on everyone before he followed the twins. Sy got ready to follow. He was just as eager to get out of this swamp as everyone else. It was cold, wet and muddy. Sy hated being cold, wet and muddy, especially if it was for long periods of time.
The young Riolu looked behind him to make sure everyone else was coming too. He didn't want anyone to get left behind.


OOC: Not as long as I'd have liked, but I tried.
__________________
Reply With Quote
  #70  
Old 02-06-2013, 12:09 AM
Sheepat's Avatar
Sheepat Offline
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: Sheep Land
Posts: 1,544
Default Re: Journey from the Valley [RP]

Hope and Lifewing

Shame filled Hope’s lungs as he was rebuked for accidentally suffocating the albino Grovyle. He hadn’t meant to knock the poor creature out. A closer inspection showed that the Grovyle was young, probably afraid. The old Sceptile quietly spoke an apology when she woke up, both to his pre-evolution and to Nightfang.

“Forgive me,” Hope began, “But when you’ve lived as long as I have, on the outskirts of paradise, you find yourself getting suspicious.”

The only reason why Hope had joined with this fast-growing group was because he and Lifewing were in need of food. If he had food, the Sceptile would have gladly stayed away from them. He had even considered killing Lifewing as food, until pity at the Pidgeotto’s injured back, the way the bird hobbled uselessly, caused him to reconsider.

The group had decided to move on. Hope sighed, leaning down to the Grovyle’s level.

“What’s your name? I’m sorry for what I did to you. I should have been wiser. I’m not exactly a completely wise old Pokemon.” At this, he glanced quickly at Brokenstar, who was observing everything and everyone, seemingly oblivious to the awful gash on her shoulder.

Lifewing stared at the old Sceptile. So he did have a weakness. He could get suspicious at everything. Tucking it away to his memory, just in case, he turned to follow the others.

OOC: Very short :( Sorry
__________________
Once known as riolu42
Reply With Quote
  #71  
Old 02-08-2013, 01:38 AM
Dragotech's Avatar
Dragotech Offline
 
Join Date: Oct 2012
Location: *Points* A rock!!
Posts: 3,120
Default Re: Journey from the Valley [RP]

Name: Elise
Species: Grovyle
Location: Swamp
Currently: scared and kinda hungry

Elise heard one of the Pokemon begin to speak. "You're among friends here. My name is Isla, what's your name?" Elise looked at the Pokemon for a moment. She began to stutter the beginning of her name. When she almost completed her name once, she heard that voice. Her jaws locked firm and her eyes grew wide. A look of terror was frozen on her face. The world blurred and came back into focus. She forced herself to exhale and inhale again. Her labored breathing began to slowly stabilize. She still looked terrified, but was no longer frozen because of it. She didn't have the courage to face the source of that voice. She began again to try and say her name. "E-E-Eli-ise-Eli-se... Elise... M-My n-name is Elise." She nervously put her head down. So far she didn't seem all to impressed with her speech skills. She also doubted that anyone else was. She clutched her stomach as it growled. She blushed and looked down in embarrassment.


Name: Malachi
Species: Salamence
Location: Swamp
Currently: Making observations

Malachi sat there and watched the group. It was notable that there was many things going on. It seemec that the Mightyenna was the leader of this group. He assumed that they were planning on moving on soon. It seemed that many of this group was ready to move on. He wasn't to fond of this swamp either. He stretched out his wings and folded them again. He looked back over at the scene with the Albino. She seemed to be still in panic. He didn't make an effort to hear what commotion was wrought by her appearance. He wasn't sure who to talk to or if he should talk to anyone. He remained silent until he was addressed.
__________________
"I was talking with a friend, and we ended up with Zeus being Mr. Clean and going around banishing dust with a single wipe"
-Eternal Moonlight
VPP stats Elder Scroll Club
Reply With Quote
  #72  
Old 02-25-2013, 08:25 AM
Scytherwolf's Avatar
Scytherwolf Offline
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
Location: Hiding from metal coats...
Posts: 6,989
Default Re: Journey from the Valley [RP]

(I was going to wait for Char to post, but since she's busy, I figured I might as well post now.)


"Yes, I am from the valley," the salamence stated, and Nightfang wasn't surprised. So far, the pokemon they encountered all seemed to be Valley refugees, or other lost wanderers. She wondered if most of the wasteland pokemon had joined up with Firestorm and were now living in the valley. Maybe that was why they hadn't encountered anyone hostile yet. However, she wasn't ready to let her guard down.

"You've come to the right place," she grunted to the larger pokemon, looking around the group with a bit of frustration that it was taking them so long to get moving.

"He just asked a question!" she heard Yuri shout, and turned her head toward the pikachu, knowing that she was talking about her response to Bladestrike.

"He's getting in the way," she replied simply. "They don't have time for this. We have to leave."

After Chip expressed his comment about leaving, the mightyena nodded eagerly. "Good idea," she replied. "I'll be right behind you." Lifting her head and tail high, she called out, "Everyone! We're leaving now! This way!" Repeating her command one time, she loped after the two furret, casting her eyes over the group before fading into the undergrowth, but not going too far ahead that the fog obscured her.


"Calm down, Bladestrike, everything's okay," Yuri stated, but the scyther wasn't convinced.

"How is everything okay?" he cried, looking at his surroundings with wide-eyed fear. "Nightfang and the others are leaving already!" Bladestrike wasn't sure that he would be able to keep up. His injured leg made traveling difficult.

He looked to his wings, noting the bad tears that he still wasn't quite sure how he had gotten. If he could fly, it would make the journey much easier, but he was sure he'd tried it before. He didn't exactly remember trying, but he assumed he must have...why wouldn't he? But maybe he just hadn't tried hard enough. With a sudden burst of determination after having seen Nightfang slip into the undergrowth up ahead, he tried to move his wings and lift off, but it only resulted in a cry of pain and Bladestrike finding himself face down in the mud. Leaping back to his feet in a somewhat panicked motion, Bladestrike used the dull sides of his scythes to try to wipe the mud from his eyes and head wound. As he cast his confused glance around, he could barely see Nightfang's shape. Suddenly fearful of being left behind, he hurriedly limped in her direction, hoping he'd be able to keep up with the group.
__________________

Thanks to Lunar Latias for the banner and Kirimori for the picture!

-My Links-

Last edited by Scytherwolf; 02-25-2013 at 08:27 AM.
Reply With Quote
  #73  
Old 03-12-2013, 12:06 AM
Dragotech's Avatar
Dragotech Offline
 
Join Date: Oct 2012
Location: *Points* A rock!!
Posts: 3,120
Default Re: Journey from the Valley [RP]

Name: Elise
Species: Grovyle
Location: Swamp
Currently: time to move it seems...

Elise noticed that some of the group began to move. She rose off her haunches and moved forward being sure not to accidently step on anyone.

She prepared to move further looking around nervously to see if the rest of the group would move.

It seemed getting them to move was going to be a slow process.

Elise soon grew bored and climbed a tree. She could see more from this higher perspective, but there was little of use in this spot.

She climbed a little higher and then back to the ground. She wondered how long it would take this group to mobilize.


Name: Malachi
Species: Salamence
Location: Swamp
Currently: Getting ready to move out

"You've come to the right place," the Mighteyenna stated. He was not surprised her attention was immediately taken by other incidents occuring with the group.

He figured that it was high time to move and, based on his observations, most of the group agreed.

He stretched his wings preparing to take flight.

"I will follow from the sky." He muttered this. Anyone listening could note what he said. He waited for the rest of the group to move.

As he waited he watched the strangely colored Grovyle. He figured it was a strange thing to do, but then again he flew higher. Of course at the same time it made it all the stranger.
__________________
"I was talking with a friend, and we ended up with Zeus being Mr. Clean and going around banishing dust with a single wipe"
-Eternal Moonlight
VPP stats Elder Scroll Club
Reply With Quote
  #74  
Old 03-18-2013, 08:13 PM
my-little-starr's Avatar
my-little-starr Offline
 
Join Date: Nov 2008
Location: The place where dreams come true
Posts: 2,341
Default Re: Journey from the Valley [RP]

(Took a bit, but I got it done. Whew. Jobs aren't fun. My muscle pains have muscle pains.)

Yuri, Isla, and Flash (Pikachu, Leafeon, and Flareon)

"He's getting in the way," Nightfang replied simply. "They don't have time for this. We have to leave."

Deep breath. One... two... three...

Yuri let out a furious breath of air and narrowed her eyes at Nightfang as the Mightyena called out to everyone that they were leaving now. It was about time, if you asked her. She wanted out of this swamp and for everyone to be out of their sour moods. Of course, her mood was no better, she knew that. She was just sick of the fighting and arguing, and it was all getting to her now. She watched as Bladestrike hurriedly follow after the group as they began to leave and bounded over to walk next to him.

"Don't worry, Bladestrike," Yuri said with a small smile. "They're not going to leave us behind."

Isla watched the group leaving and snorted. Finally.

"Flash!" she called toward the still exhausted Flareon. "We're moving on now!"

Flash glanced up at her and nodded. "Alright."

Isla watched him as he began to limp in the direction that the group was going and rolled her eyes before moving to walk next to the injured Flareon. He cast her a glance, obviously confused by her actions.

"Can't have you getting left behind," Isla explained. "They wouldn't dream of leaving you behind if I'm with you."

Flash snickered. "Yeah, cause they're just so fond of you. I could really tell by the way you argue with a lot of them."

Isla kept walking. "So we have issues. All groups traveling together do. Now if you really want to see argue, get Yuri started on Nightfang. That's quite a show."

"At least we'll have entertainment on this little journey," he muttered crossly before pausing to lift his paw and give it a quick licking.

"There's no point in cleaning it," Isla pointed out. "We're in a swamp, it's just going to get filthy again."

His eyes strayed to her back. "Yeah, well, I don't want my wound getting as nasty looking as yours," he said, looking away as he continued walking. "If that gets infected it won't be fun for you. And I highly doubt Yuri and Torin would be too happy about it."

He limped ahead of her and she glared at his form as she followed behind, her leaf tail dragging through the dirt and mud. The conversation had been at least somewhat civil, and that was more than could be said for when they talked back in the valley.

I hate swamps. I can't wait to be out of here, Isla thought bitterly.
__________________
Credit to Dylan for the avvie and banner. :D
Reply With Quote
  #75  
Old 04-30-2013, 08:18 AM
Chimchars Soulmate's Avatar
Chimchars Soulmate Offline
 
Join Date: Nov 2009
Location: Imaginationland
Posts: 44
Send a message via MSN to Chimchars Soulmate
Default Re: Journey from the Valley [RP]

OOC: Okay let's see if I can get this moving again. Sorry that it's short (again) I'll add to it if I think of something else.


Sy waited patiently by a tree on the path the Furret found for the others to catch up. He really didn't want to have to stay in this swamp for much longer, it was becoming a real eyesore. Sy wished for about the 100th time since this happened that this was all just a nightmare and soon he would wake up in his room back in the Valley, which would be as peaceful as it had always been and his parents and brother would be alive and well, but Sy sadly knew that no amount of wishing will make it so. He sighed sadly and continued to wait. The young Riolu was absentmindedly when he heard some sort of thud, snapping him out of his thoughts.

"What was that?"

Sy looked through the other side of the overgrowth to see Bladestrike trying to wipe the mud of his face, which can't be easy considering he had blades for hands.


Guess he must've tripped up or something Sy thought. The possibility that Bladestrike was trying to fly never crossed his mind.

"You okay?" the Riolu asked as Bladestrike limped on.
__________________
Reply With Quote
Reply


Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT. The time now is 08:41 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Style Design: AlienSector.com