Member List
Calendar
F.A.Q.
Search
Log Out
Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000  

Go Back   Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000 » Pokemon RPG's » Pokemon Ultra RPG » Stories

Stories Write a story to catch Pokemon. A Grader will then decide if it catches or not.

Old 04-14-2006, 09:24 AM
Trainer Mehmet Offline

Arrow Journey of Trainer Mehmet.

Here begins Trainer Mehmet journey and here beging Trainer Mehmet journey with Torchic. And will be Pokemon Master on the world.

Trainer Mehmet is the cute and happy boy with the hart of gold. And he will start his journey on this day. And he will go to the Picnic with his girl friends. And they will eat and trains his Pokemon to become stronger. And the food was delicius and Pokemon have eaten with that Girls. Trainer Mehmet's Pokemon is Torchic and he knows the Attack Ember, Tackle and Fire breath. The strongest attack was Ember for the Grass Pokemon named Chicorita of other Trainster. And beated in one hit with Ember. He Lost the battle by the Squirtle of other Trainster and he Torchic was KO with the water Gun attack and they goes to the Pokemon Center to heal the Pokemon. And than they goes to the journey of to become an Pokemon Master. And Trainer Mehmet go to the Viritian City to be fight against Wild Pokemon and maybe catch. And he will fights to the other Trainer on that Forest. And than on that after far travel Trainer Mehmet must go to the Sleep.

To be continued....
Old 04-14-2006, 07:33 PM
Trainer Mehmet Offline

Arrow Journey of Trainer Mehmet (Part 2).

He woke up and goes to the Challenge with the Trainers of the Viritian Forest.

Trainer Mehmet wokes up on the Forest and Trainer Mehmet and Torchic was hungry. Than they will fight agains the Wild Pokemon to make his strenth and all the battle strategy stronger. But they is not alone to fight against the wild Pokemon. And than after that wild Pokemon battles they will be find the good place to make an deliciusly lunch and than goes Trainer Mehmet to the battle of Trainers and he will win all the Battle and one of the Trainer will be waiting on the out site of the Viritian Forest and he is the biggest Trainer of the Forest and than is the greatest battle will become exiting but the Trainer was smart and than the battle of Trainer Mehmet was even difficulder that otter bettle of the Forest. And than after the battle will be help someone with the loading the shop and than after that helping hand of the owner and he will give to the Trainer Mehmet the Technique named (TM38) Fire Blast that is the Strongest attack and gives more attacking power that the Ember. And then he will prepair for the Travel to the Saffron City.

To be continued....
Old 04-15-2006, 07:48 AM
Trainer Mehmet Offline

Arrow Journey of Trainer Mehmet (Part 3).

The Nightmare in Saffron City.

Trainer Mehmet travel with the train to the Saffron city from Viritian City and Mudkip learns and move with that Item that the owner of the shop gives named Fire Blast. And he will test it and Trainer Mehmet will test that attack and goes to the out site to test that attack and Trainer Mehmet says "Wow great attack that I ever seens great job Torchic." And than he will travel further with the Train to the Saffron city it's and great city but there is in the city is something there is so creepy. And there can become stronger if you this village will survive and at the night. Will become creepier then ever and Trainer Mehmet sleeps there in the hotel of saffron City the hotel is ghost house of the Gasly's families. And then if Trainer Mehmet awakes and will battle to Gastly with Torchic. And torchic is scary about him but Trainer Mehmet say "I will catch they later so I will go the shop first to buy some Pokeballs." And he will Travel to the Pallet town and get his new mobile phone. And than Trainer Mehmet gets the phone number of his mother and Prof Oak. And he goes to the Cerulian city with the bus to buy some Pokeballs. And than can Trainer Mehmet catch the Pokemons.

To be Contiued....
Old 04-15-2006, 03:10 PM
Trainer Mehmet Offline

Arrow Journey of Trainer Mehmet (Part 4).

Meet Trainer Hikari

Trainer Mehmet goes with the bus to the Cerulean City and there is the great place to relax on the Vacation. There is Torchic so tired and he need the rest and goes to the Pokemon Center to heal his Torchic. And he will go to the Bill and there is some Battles with the Trainers. and than after that battle that battles was easy. And he goes to the Researcher bill and ask for the Update of the Pokedex. And then he will do it then after that day was the update for the Pokedex and gives to Trainer Mehmet. And after that he will meet the Trainer Hikari and she will battle to Trainer Mehmet and she has lost the battle and she asks to Trainer Mehmet that she allowed to join him and Trainer Mehmet says yes you can join me. Now Trainer Mehmet and Trainer Hikarui will travel together all the world. And Trainer Mehmet and Trainer Hikari will go to the Pallet town. And she meet the Mother of Trainer Mehmet and Prof. Oak and than goes to the training place named Viritian City and trains with his Pokemon and than they will go with the train to Celaton City.

To be continued....
Old 04-15-2006, 05:41 PM
Trainer Mehmet Offline

Arrow Journey of Trainer Mehmet (Part 5).

Training battle

Trainer Mehmet will training Battle with Trainer Hikari and she accept's the Training Battle and the will become Pokemon master and they will test how strong is the attacks and battle strategy of together are can they become the greatest team or not. And Trainer Mehmet have only Torchic and Trainer Hikari have only Eevee. Trainer hikary say's "Trainer Mehmet we can battle with all ours battle spirit oké." And Trainer Mehmet Says "We are the greatest Team or not Trainer Hikari." Trainer Hikari answerd "Yes we are the greatest team Trainer Mehmet." And Trainer Hikari send out Eevee and Trainer Mehmet send out Torchic. And Trainer Mehmet says "Let the battle begin. And Trainer Mehmet starts the battle with Ember and Trainer Hikary counters with Take down.

To be continued....
Old 04-16-2006, 07:40 AM
Trainer Mehmet Offline

Arrow Journey of Trainer Mehmet (Part 6).

Take a break on Restaurant

Trainer Mehmet says to Trainer Hikari "that can take a long time for discusion of the Referee and I'am Hungry let's eat Hiokari." And they will eat and than continues yje battle. And Sinds that will talk to to her how she the battle Likes she says it's cool that Training battle I can test how strong mine Pokemon now are. Trainer Mehmet calls his mother to ask how she doing and she doing good and Trainer Hikary will talks too and she talks to his mother and mother says wat are you doing now we battle for the test with our Pokemon. And then the food was delicius and they're relaxing on the grassland and than they will contiues the eating and Trainer Mehmet and Trainer Hikari will buy that food and than they will gaming on the Arcade room and than they will Sleep for the next round of an Battle of Training Battle. And the Pokemon are there yet by the Referee Trainer Mehmet and Trainer Hikari allowes to leave and just do what relaxing and breaking something and the referee will care about Pokemon. The next round will Beging later. And untill than they will relax in the hotel of Celaton City. And they're so tired they can sleeping to the 12 of the day and then continues the Battle and then we must wait who the match wins Trainer mehmet or Trainer Hikari.

To be continued....
Old 04-17-2006, 08:04 AM
Trainer Mehmet Offline

Arrow Journey of Trainer Mehmet (Part 7).

Trainer Mehmet goes the his mother with Trainer Hikari.

Trainer Mehmet is call from his mother come Mehmet I've got something for you Mehmet. Then goes Trainer Mehmet and Trainer Hikari. And they come withthe train to his mother and mother was so happy to see him again and Trainer Hikari say "how are you." Mother "me great and good thanx you?" Trainer Hikari "Me too thanx." Trainer Mehmet asks what the something was that something was the Item that recover the stats of Pokemon and he give to the Pokemon Torchic and that Item can be use allways mother says "If your Pokemon greatly weak then that Item will recover all the Life meter and abnormal stats. Oke and Trainer Mehmet will test thet Item and will fight to the Wild Pokemon named Raticate and Trainer Hikari is with Trainer Mehmet and Raticate attacks with the Hyper Fang and Torchic attacks with Tackle and torchic was very weak and than that Item will activate and than Trainer Mehmet and Thrainer Hikari says "wow that's an great Item. Please don't remove it Torchic." And than the battle must be easier than normal but that recovers 25% of the life points and that Item is not allowed to use on the trainer Battles. Oke sayd Trainer Mehmet and Trainer Hikari to the Trainer.

To be continued....
Old 04-21-2006, 04:39 PM
Trainer Mehmet Offline

Exclamation Journey of Trainer Mehmet (Part 8).

Trainer Hikari say's Good Bye.

Trainer Mehmet and Trainer Hikari have an Picnic again and Trainer Hikari says Trainer Mehmet I will quit you are nice friend that I have but I will quit that Journey with you and Trainer Mehmet was sad and he sayd if you need so to quit Oke. May I your phone number than can I call you if I talk with you and Trainer Hikari will give that phone number and his Msn adress to can chat with Trainer Hikari and Trainer Mehmet goes to his mother's home and he will have an Good bay Party and she will leave and will Talk to Trainer Mehmet on the msn messenger and Mobile phone. And than goes Trainer Mehmet with Trainer Hikari is sad too do leave to home of Cerulian City and they will have an Pokemon battle and Trainer Mehmet will lose the battle. And please call me or come to msn messenger to chat with me about Pokemon. And please don't forget me Trainer Hikari (Sadly) I don't will miss you Trainer Hikari. And Trainer Hikari is (sadly) says I don't forget you either Trainer Mehmet please forgive me it was fun with you Trainer Mehmet. Trainer Mehmet says ooh that's oke Trainer Hikari and Hikari says good bye she goes to home to the Cerulian City and Trainer Mehmet goes alone to the Leventer Town.

To be continued....
Old 06-25-2006, 08:03 AM
Trainer Mehmet Offline

Arrow Journey of Trainer Mehmet (Part 9).

Trainer Mehmet is on the Levender Town

Trainer Mehmet and Torchic goes to the Levender town to make the city greatest Town with all people and more adventure in the ghost house. There can be used of the Ghost house by the fun. And training all of the Pokemon. Becouse the Ghost house is great to use with the fun there lives the Gastly and other family of ghost. Trainer Mehmet helps they to make be happy and nice with the golden heart. The peoples are not so angry and scary for ghost anymore and they thanx Trainer Mehmet for the Ghost house. Trainer Mehmet receave the Map of the Kanto and Johto land. Maybe that help to about the way of the Hoenn Land says Trainer Mehmet.

To be continued....
Old 01-25-2013, 07:35 PM
Ataro Offline
RUSTYREFBOT

Send a message via AIM to Ataro
Default Re: Journey of Trainer Mehmet.

Dear Trainer Mehmet, sorry for the long 6 years wait. I've come to grade your story!

Story/Plot/Description
I think your story is really cute and it surpasses all of the current standards on URPG. The way you described the food makes it sound so delicius! I feel that you've really got to continue writing stories like this because I think that your grasp of grammar is especially good. I believe many people here can learn from the creative words that you've used in here, like Trainster, how badass is that.

Battle
Your story is so Trainster that it doesn't need one.

Outcome
I'm sorry but this story is too awesome to be awarded a Pokemon. Instead, I will give you a Fishing Rod! Then you can fish for a Trainster Magikarp. How awesome is that!