Member List
Calendar
F.A.Q.
Search
Log Out
Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000  

Go Back   Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000 » Other Boards » Groups/Clubs

Groups/Clubs Start a Pokemon or non-Pokemon related Group/Club for your favorite topic. Whether it's a group/club for one of the good guys like Ash, Misty, or Brock, to the villains like Team Rocket, Team Magma, and Team Aqua. Your group can be whatever you want.

Old 05-15-2012, 03:39 AM
Grassy_Aggron Offline
Nutjob Personified

Send a message via AIM to Grassy_Aggron
Default [WAR XI WINNER] Guardian Units of Nations (Now a Sonic Group - Please Join!)

>Image Coming<

G.U.N.

Spoiler:
So you heard. Good. I don't have a lot of time to explain everything that happened, so I'll give you the bare basics. Obviously, you know about the "accident" - namely Sonic busting up Doctor Eggman's machine which then fused my world with yours. This is a first, as usually it sets everything right again once it is destroyed...But the past is the past. We must focus on the future. Now, there are a few problems that have arisen...Namely, he's nearly conquered the world. G.U.N. is in a lot of trouble - we have lost most of our bases, and even the Commander is missing. It's forced me to step up and take charge, but it also means my patience is short.

We protect everyone. We keep the peace, we stop fights, we deliver food supplies...But namely, we keep the peace. Ironically, it's usually through force, but I'm not going to criticize now. After all, against a brilliant madman seeking power, it's quite obvious "diplomacy" will not work. G.U.N. was formed at least fifty years ago, which also was the time of my creation. Since then, they have kept the peace, or at least tried. If G.U.N. can't capture a target, extermination is the next step.

Our goal is simple yet twofold.

We need to reform the governments to further hinder the progress of evil and to prevent complete anarchy.

Our other, more immediate goal is to either capture Doctor Eggman - otherwise known as Doctor Ivo Robotnik - alive or kill him if capture proves impossible.

Now are you going to help control this chaos or not?

The above was the entry for WAR. Now that WAR is over, this has been converted to Elite's only Sonic group. Time to be silly and discuss everything we love about Sonic, and Sega by extension.

Why Should You Join?
Spoiler:
G.U.N. is the side of good, and pretty much represents everything that the Eggman Empire does not. If you join us, you are trying to stop him and bring peace back to the shattered world. I am sure there are other teams out there, but we are a military...Or the remnants of one. Established by several governments of my world, we are our own organization. It was only through our power we survived and were merely crippled. This new world is our home, and we protect our home. If we fall, I feel as if all hope will be lost...

We also have plenty of weapons - bullets, not lasers - and a few vehicles left, as well as one heavily fortified base which is Central City. We don't have as much as Doctor Robotnik does, but we certainly have more than ragtag groups do. The ARK did not get transported with the fusion, however, leaving us without a very valuable weapon...And it's left me in a rather terrible mood. Listen, obey, and try to stay off my bad side, got it? And for the love of all that is smart, do NOT look into the barrel of your gun while cleaning it without checking to see if the bullets are emptied and the safety is on! ...Seriously. It makes a mess.

Because we're a Sonic group, duh. Sonic is awesome :P

Recruitment Form
Spoiler:
Here's the form. Fill it out, and you'll be a soldier...Agent. Honestly, we have the same goals so why differentiate?

To join <3

Username/Nickname: Example/EX
Interests: Writing, Role Playing, Collecting Rocks, etc.
Favorite Weapon: You can be specific if you want.
Favorite Character: Shadow, Sonic, Charmy, Mighty, etc.

Team Leader: Grassy_Aggron

AGENTS
Saraibre Ryu
Fawkes
Mubz
Sight of the Stars
Bumblebee16
k_pop
Taither
Typhlosion Explosion
Metal Gear Snivy
Sheepat
vegetunks937

INACTIVE AGENTS (SEVEN DAYS OF BEING INACTIVE AND UP)

RETIRED AGENTS (LEFT THE TEAM)

BANNED AGENTS

Last edited by Grassy_Aggron; 01-19-2013 at 01:49 AM.
Old 05-15-2012, 04:22 AM
bronislav84 Offline

Send a message via AIM to bronislav84 Send a message via MSN to bronislav84 Send a message via Yahoo to bronislav84
Default Re: [WAR XI] Guardian Units of Nations

Username/Nickname: bronislav84/Bron
WAR Sections You Can Participate In: Roleplay. I can do other sections, but my time is limited.
Favorite Gun: M9 handgun. The classic one seen in movies like Lara Croft.
Do You Believe Shadow Should Be Locked Away Again?: Yea, no. Guy is still a hero, no matter how much not nice things he's done.

Like it's a surprise I'm applying?
Bronislav is my name and 1984 is my birth year. Call me Bron or Slavik if you can't say my full name. Banner/Ava by the illustrious Neo Pikachu Emolga R.I.P. August 13, 2007 3:45AM EST Simkha "Dosha" Bakman I loved you, Grandpa Check this out, it's really cool!
Old 05-15-2012, 04:28 AM
Saraibre Ryu Offline
Drasconis Deviantus

Username/Nickname: Saraibre Ryu, AKA Sabi
WAR Sections You Can Participate In: Role Play, maybe a bit of creative writing.
Favorite Gun: Rail Gun...I dunno.
Do You Believe Shadow Should Be Locked Away Again?: No, nono, did I mention no? I think I forgot to mentin no...and the next person who dares call him emo is getting a HUGE character analysis rant from me...
Old 05-15-2012, 04:29 AM
Grassy_Aggron Offline
Nutjob Personified

I like their responses >.>'
You like anyone who thinks like that Shads.

Accepted! And pistols are just awesome in general. In Halo 1, for example, they were overpowered because you could snipe with them. In every other game, they're just good to have around <3

Oh yeah, and *LE GASP He's joining?!*

@ Sabi - Accepted. Rail guns are awesome. However, I'm fond of the NAIL GUN from QUAKE. Loud as all heck, but fun to use. And yeah. Technically every character is "emo" - it's short for "emotional". Shadow fits that bill the LEAST, honestly :3

Last edited by Grassy_Aggron; 05-15-2012 at 04:36 AM.
Old 05-15-2012, 04:34 AM
haybalebarn Offline

Send a message via Skype™ to haybalebarn

Username/Nickname: haybalebarn/Hay
WAR Sections You Can Participate In: Roleplay. Creative Writing is a maybe
Favorite Gun: The Force of Nature from Team Fortress 2. Or any shotgun in general. <3
Do You Believe Shadow Should Be Locked Away Again?: Neh, I'm indifferent, leaning on the side of no. >Knows nothing, as in absolutely nothing, about Sonic<
Old 05-15-2012, 04:35 AM
Saraibre Ryu Offline
Drasconis Deviantus

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grassy_Aggron View Post
I like his response >.>'
You like anyone who thinks like that Shads.

Accepted! And pistols are just awesome in general. In Halo 1, for example, they were overpowered because you could snipe with them. In every other game, they're just good to have around <3

Oh yeah, and *LE GASP He's joining?!*

@ Sabi - Accepted. Rail guns are awesome. However, I'm fond of the NAIL GUN from QUAKE. Loud as all heck, but fun to use. And yeah. Technically every character is "emo" - it's short for "emotional". Shadow fits that bill the LEAST, honestly :3
You know I meant the tag ><
Shadow has emotins, he just rather would not show it because he needs to keep up appearances. XD

YAY I ISH WIF GUN NOW WOO
Old 05-15-2012, 04:40 AM
Grassy_Aggron Offline
Nutjob Personified

XD Yeah. But I mean, that's why he fits it the least, Sabi. Because he doesn't like showing it. Oh yes, and one the sign ups for the Role Play start, I will be claiming Shadow. I mean, he's only running G.U.N. at this point. It'd be bad if I didn't get him XD

@ Hay (is for horses XD ) - Accepted. Shotguns are so much fun. If you have any questions about the Sonic series, feel free to shoot me a PM. I'm like, the resident Sonic nerd alongside Metal (well, he's now Dr. Robotnik...) XD I can also answer questions here, I suppose, that directly pertain to Shadow/G.U.N.
Old 05-15-2012, 05:08 AM
bronislav84 Offline

Send a message via AIM to bronislav84 Send a message via MSN to bronislav84 Send a message via Yahoo to bronislav84

Looks like we got three in the first hour, most really close behind each other? I feel bad for metal. I really wanted to see what kind of robots people would play on his team. Well, he can still join us if the actual team doesn't work out, as there's no rule against playing multiple characters. Sad thing about judging is can't get points for your own category no matter how awesome your content is.

So what's everybody doing for characters? Grassy and metal already know mine. :)

I'm kinda a Sonic nerd too, just probably not as much as the other two.
Bronislav is my name and 1984 is my birth year. Call me Bron or Slavik if you can't say my full name. Banner/Ava by the illustrious Neo Pikachu Emolga R.I.P. August 13, 2007 3:45AM EST Simkha "Dosha" Bakman I loved you, Grandpa Check this out, it's really cool!

Last edited by bronislav84; 05-15-2012 at 05:13 AM.
Old 05-15-2012, 05:25 AM
Saraibre Ryu Offline
Drasconis Deviantus

Bron you know I'm planning on playing as Blaze, but other than that, I've got no one. XD
I was thinking of having my Pokesona run into Shadow and join GN's cause because she is kinda a bad ass like that...but knowing how any of my summers go, and the fact I'm trying to move out during the summer, I may stick with just Blaze.
Old 05-15-2012, 05:55 AM
bronislav84 Offline

Blaze is one of if not the coolest female characters in the Sonic universe, Sabi. The mass fan response was overwhelmingly positive compared to the other female characters in the series who were either just supporting characters or fragile in comparison to the guys. That you're playing her I know you'll do her justice. She is a game lead and would be a target. You'll have your hands full with just her.

Although Amy can be awesome when she wants to be, she generally doesn't want to and is often portrayed as the weak heroine who runs after her man. Blaze on the other hand is the awesome girl, and people just want to like her because she's a strong female lead in her games. It just makes for a very likeable character. Rush is a hit and I personally want more Sonic and Blaze action.

On the other hand, Grassy dislikes her. :(

Last edited by bronislav84; 05-15-2012 at 06:30 AM.
Old 05-15-2012, 07:01 AM
Grassy_Aggron Offline
Nutjob Personified

I might not like Blaze, but Shadow will be impartial. That's the funny thing - I can stay in character even though I might not like it :3

Lol, Robotnik is secretly an agent of G.U.N.! *LE GASP*
Old 05-15-2012, 09:08 AM
bronislav84 Offline

I need to work out the history a bit more, but basically as it looks I'll probably end up as Buttnick's primary target. It's like painting a bull's eye on my face really. And no, I'm not playing the blue one with the many spikes. For the sake of surprise to those I haven't already spoiled, I'd like to not post about it. I prefer to keep it to PMs or IMs mostly.

I might make a Trainer character too, but with being what I refer to as a dualist and being unable to play simply one entity, I don't think that's gonna happen. That would be my third character.
Old 05-15-2012, 10:11 PM
haybalebarn Offline

Send a message via Skype™ to haybalebarn

I just realized, I can also do some Pokemon Online battling. Just letting you know.

Also, not sure if anyone cares, but I just had an idea that I like for my character. I'm going to be doing a trainer based on the Scout from TF2. Am I the only one that thinks that could end up hilariously well? Of course, I'm not sure if anyone else plays TF2... Oh well! I think I'm going to enjoy this.
Old 05-16-2012, 12:17 AM
Grassy_Aggron Offline
Nutjob Personified

@ Bron - Well, as I said, I'm perfectly willing to play Sonic as well. However, be prepared for him to be a cocky smartdonkey that makes a lot of bad jokes. It's what SEGA intended him to be - but cranked up to 110% XD

That being said, I debate if I should bring everyone's favorite character of mine from an upcoming series - Skye - into the mix. I retired him from role playing because I hated butchering his personality and history so much. I'll still have to modify his history here, but his personality could easily remain intact. Plus, it's nice to have a character from the series with very little powers and some obvious flaws...Such as heart problems.

@ Hay - I noted the Online Battling. I do know what the Scout is, and I think the idea is very humorous >:3
Old 05-16-2012, 12:54 AM
bronislav84 Offline

Only if you truly want to boss, though I feel it would be odd considering the circumstances. You know my character.