Member List
Calendar
F.A.Q.
Search
Log Out
Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000  

Go Back   Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000 » Interactive Boards » Art Boards

Art Boards Art boards for both Pokemon and non-Pokemon related art.

Old 01-05-2013, 03:46 AM
5TailedDemonLizard Offline

Default Alyssa's Sapphire NuzComic

A relatively peaceful time has settles over the region of Hoenn, where pokemon and people are living together in harmony. Trainers begin their journeys with their partners, and grow stronger together. This is the way of life, and it is a good one. But not every peaceful time can last. As Alyssa, a young trainer of fifteen, starts her journey, something stirs on the horizon. An evil crime syndicate by the name of Team Aqua sets out to create their ideal world. One buried by miles of ocean so that only they and their pokemon can reign supreme. They will stop anyone who gets in their way, and they are slowly advancing throughout the region. Alyssa doesn't know what lies ahead of her when she begins her journey with her faithful companion, a Mudkip called Doro, but with the rise of Team Aqua the road will not be an easy one.

This is her story.

This is Nuzlocke.

..:Nuzlocke Rules:..

Arc I
Arc I spans the time from the beginning of Alyssa's journey to Rustobro City, where she challenges Roxanne to her first gym battle and has her first encounters with a mysterious crime syndicate.
Title
----

Arc II
----

Alyssa Simmons
A friendly girl who just moved into Littleroot Town. She lives next to Professor Birch, who is a friend of her father's. Norman (her father) runs the Petalburg gym. She is a strong-willed girl with quite a bit of confidence since she had a gym leader for a father. She plans to live up to his expectations and one day surpass him as a trainer. She starts her journey with Doro, her Mudkip companion

Brandon Birch
A quiet and somewhat mysterious boy who is rather cold towards people, Alyssa in particular. He doesn't share his past with anyone, and his family refuses to talk about it. Brandon helps Professor Birch out in the field, but seems to loathe it. Alyssa feels she will never be able to see beyond his hostile exterior. He travels the region with Veral, his Treecko.

-----------------------------

That's right everyone! I'm finally making my own Nuzlocke comic. I'm not sure how far I'm going to get but the game has been relatively good to me so far so I hope it will continue for a while. This is my first time making anything that even closely resembles a comic, so bear with me. The Arcs section will be updated once I get farther in the game AND comic, since I don't want to spoil anything that happens for you guys :) Once every arc is complete, there may be a special little comic that you can look forward to!

Enjoy!

GCeA Blue|GCeA Silver

"Flying is learning to throw yourself at the ground and miss."

^Please click my eggs^

Click here for my other links!

Old 01-05-2013, 02:58 PM
Dark Moonlight Offline

Default Re: Alyssa's Sapphire NuzComic

This looks good :D I can't bring myself to do a Nuzlocke challenge because I don't like doing a lot of grinding xD and revives are my LIFE.

I'll be keeping an eye on this!

Spoiler: