Member List
Calendar
F.A.Q.
Search
Log Out
Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000  

Go Back   Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000 » Other Boards » Entertainment

Entertainment For non-Pokemon related discussion, talk about other TV shows, movies, music, books, sports and more!

Old 02-18-2013, 03:11 AM
pt_Cena Offline

Send a message via Skype™ to pt_Cena
Default The Glorious World of Professional Rasslin'

Anyone into the DubbleDubbleE or the other one that's bad? Any thoughts on Elimination Chamber?

Spoiler:
Jack Swagger winning the ElimChamber was sort of surprising for me. I didn't think they'd give him Wrestlemania so quckly.

PokeTwitter/RPTw: Karen | Alex Cena | Lux | Lorelei | Pyrrha (Ω)
Personal (OOC) Twitter | Tumblr (ocassionally NSFW)
Half as long, twice as bright.

Last edited by pt_Cena; 02-18-2013 at 03:14 AM.
Old 04-22-2013, 12:26 AM
Stardy Offline

Send a message via Skype™ to Stardy
Default Re: The Glorious World of Professional Rasslin'

I really hope you're still here cause I feel me and you can start the new revolution of wrestling threads. Sadly, post is two months old and you only have fifteen posts so I'm kind of doubtful. It's still one of the most recent topics in this board so I'll use this rather than make a new thread. I apologize for the necro but I'd rather necro than repeat something somebody else said.

Anyway, TNA has hit it's stride recently. Ever since the reveal of Bully Ray as the leader of Aces and Eights, they've most certainly stepped their game up again. It took them nine months to get to that point of greatness again, but thank god they're finally putting on a consistently better product because they most certainly have the roster to do so. I hate it when companies waste their potential. Hate hate haaaaate. But let's talk less about TNA and more about WWE.

WWE's next ppv coming up. Extreme Rules. Looks like we're getting the following matches:
Cena vs Ryback for the WWE championship
Lesnar vs HHH in a steel cage match
Alberto vs Ziggler vs Swagger for the WHC
Some sort of match featuring Orton, Henry, Big Show and Sheamus (or singles matches featuring them)
Hell No vs Shield for the tag team titles
Fandango vs Jericho rematch

And to be honest, I'm kind of hyped for it. Wrestlemania this year was very lame and I wish I didn't have to say that. But the things I was excited for disappointed and I dunno, it just felt like a B-PPV from 2005 when they did brand specific shows, rather than the biggest event of the year. Extreme Rules has kicked its patooty a number of times though and I fully expect it to do it again this year. Hopefully Cena/Ryback ends up No DQ or something and it's just a repeat of Brock/Cena from last year, that'd be the best possible result from that feud. Also hoping they cash in on Ryback. I don't mind Cena being champ again in the slightest (unpopular opinion), but Ryback has just been screwed over time and time again since they put him in the main event scene and that just annoys me. Really would enjoy a reign, even if it's short.

Hoping HHH/Lesnar doesn't go very long either. Their matches so far have been boring. Good, but far too much filler put into them for me to really enjoy them. Cage should probably be the best of their feud but I don't have high hopes. If Fandango/Jericho have a proper match this time instead of Jericho punking him out they could steal the show, Ziggler/Swagger/Del Rio should also be great if it gets time (and if Ziggler wins) (please let Ziggler win). Hell No's ran it's course and I hope that Shield pick the belts up off of them so D-Bry can go solo again, and uh. Mark Henry is one of my favourites and Sheamus, Orton and Show aren't bad in the slightest. But the sooner this feud between the four of them ends, the better.

Stardy = awesome