Member List
Calendar
F.A.Q.
Search
Log Out
Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000  

Go Back   Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000 » Other Boards » Groups/Clubs

Groups/Clubs Start a Pokemon or non-Pokemon related Group/Club for your favorite topic. Whether it's a group/club for one of the good guys like Ash, Misty, or Brock, to the villains like Team Rocket, Team Magma, and Team Aqua. Your group can be whatever you want.

Old 04-02-2013, 11:30 PM
CM Offline
Dungeon Master

Send a message via AIM to CM
Default Re: Elder Scrolls Club =D (Arena, Daggerfall, Morrowind, Skyrim, etc.)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Teddiursa of the Sky View Post
Ur not a real gamer unless you play PC!1!1!!!1

I no haz PC though. I have a MacBook Pro.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dragotech View Post
Okay... sooooooo, I will think on that.
Restoration, Illusion, Conjuration, Destruction, Two Handed, Alchemy, and Archery?
I dunno, Imma just guessin' 'round. Lemme think on it and see if I can come up something more awesomer

Storms always suck. The vet? I didn't know you were a puppy!
JK, but that would be an interesting concept.
Good luck
I looked up some builds on The Skyrim Blog so I'm going to use that for reference. I'm doing a more heavily magic based character. It'll have a similar feel to Agana, but she wears cloth mainly (until I can get the Shrouded Armor set I can enchant and/or I decide to go Alteration for one of my schools) and with this new character she'll start off with light armor. I don't mind sharing this build I have in mind, or my other characters I currently have going on, if y'all are interested.

I ain't no puppy. I'm a werewolf!
Anyway the appointment was for my cat. Luckily she's okay, but she may be in the early stages of a disease so she has medicine. I'd rather not get into details, at least not on a public forum.

Lv100 @ 7896
~Links~
Old 04-03-2013, 03:01 AM
Dragotech Offline

Go on ahead and share your chars. (seriously it says you can on the first page =P)

So is it gonna be an Orc Druid? That would be interesting (and slightly humorous) if you think about it.

Good luck with your cat. My brothers got into the chicken today... It was really good chicken too.
Old 04-03-2013, 04:00 AM
CM Offline
Dungeon Master

Well I didn't want to repeat races I already have going, and I didn't feel like playing an Altmer so I went with Orsimer. I could have gone Argonian but decided against it. Not sure how an Orc druid is funny, though...

Anyway, here's my current characters in Skyrim:

Menora the True Shot, female Nord Archer/Ranger
Level 21
Magicka 100/Health 180/Stamina 220 (without item bonuses)
Skills:
Smithing 52 (Steel, Elven, Advanced Armors, Dwarven, Orcish)
One-Handed 30 (no perks)
Archery 50 (Overdraw 3/5, Eagle Eye, Steady Hand 1/2, Critical Shot 1/3)
Sneak 57 (Stealth 1/5, Back Stab, Deadly Aim, Muffled Movement, Light Foot, Silent Roll)
Light Armor 36 (no perks)
Lockpicking 60 (no perks)
Speech 39 (Haggling 1/5, Allure, Bribery)
Equipment:
Linwe's Armor (+15 stamina)
Linwe's Boots (15% better sneak)
Linwe's Gloves (one-handed 15% more damage)
Linwe's Hood (archery 15% more damage)
Necklace of Minor Stamina (+20 stamina)
Nordic Bow (Exquisite) (35 damage)
Nordic Sword (Exquisite) (21 damage)
Nordic War Axe (Exquisite) (22 damage)
Factions: Thieves Guild
Plans for this character: strengthen the Guild in all major Holds, join the Companions, become a werewolf, join the Dawnguard, complete main questline, join Stormcloaks

Agana, female Breton Nightblade
Level 14
Magicka 170/Health 140/Stamina 120 (without item bonuses)
Skills:
Illusion 54 (Novice Illusion, Animage, Kindred Mage, Quiet Casting)
Conjuration 32 (Novice-Apprentice Conjuration)
Destruction 28 (Novice-Apprentice Destruction, Destruction Dual Casting)
Restoration 24 (Novice Restoration, Regeneration)
Alteration 26 (no perks)
Enchanting 47 (Enchanter 1/5)
Sneak 29 (Stealth 1/5)
Speech 26 (no perks)
Equipment:
Shrouded Hand Wraps (x2 sneak attack damage with one-handed) -or- Gloves (+20 magicka)
Shrouded Hood (25% better sneak) -or- Apprentice Hood (+40 magicka)
Shrouded Robes (15% less cost destruction spells) -or- Apprentice Robes (75% faster magicka regeneration)
Shrouded Shoes (muffled movement) -or- Boots (15% better sneak)
Gauldur Amulet Fragment (+30 magicka)
Ring of Minor Magicka (+20 magicka)
Factions: Dark Brotherhood, College of Winterhold
Plans for this character: become a vampire, finish Brotherhood questline, finish College questline, join the Volkihar Clan and become vampire lord, complete main questline, join Stormcloaks

Character To-Do List:
Shavir, male Khajit Assassin
Estina, female Bosmer Witchhunter
Ra'Gru Kashna, female Orsimer Druid

Lv100 @ 7896
~Links~

Last edited by CM; 04-03-2013 at 04:08 AM.
Old 04-03-2013, 04:12 AM
Dragotech Offline

Looks nice, I outta get on the Xbox sometime and give you Blackthorne's, Norik's, and Gorvesh's in-game stats
as well as the ones that don't appear there nor on the xbox
lol

You don see how an Orc Druid is funny? lolol
Old 04-03-2013, 02:26 PM
Teddiursa of the Sky Offline

Send a message via Skype™ to Teddiursa of the Sky

Quote:
Originally Posted by CM View Post
I no haz PC though. I have a MacBook Pro.
See?
Old 04-05-2013, 04:04 AM
Dragotech Offline

Heyo Dragotech here!

I have probably posted my most foolish endeavor ever. Pokemon in Skyrim, under Creative writing, is pretty much a modded playthrough with little mods and some not little mods. So far I have managed to escape Helgen... and my first Pokemon (a friggin Frostbite Spider) will join me on my quest... until I get bored with it and release it (if I get bored with it)
Old 04-05-2013, 04:45 AM
CM Offline
Dungeon Master

Howdy hey, y'all! CM here and I got some Skyrim updates for ya.

I haven't played Menora's game recently. Nothing's change with her.

Agana is now a vampire. Not a vampire lord, just a normal vampire. Haven't started Dawnguard with her. I'm up to the quest you get the Staff of Magnus for the College, but I stopped that questline since I wasn't at the recommended level and continued with the Dark Brotherhood. With their quests I'm about to attend a wedding. Some equipment change, but nothing too major. I'd have to load the file to tell you specifics. Also she raised a couple levels.

Started my third active playthrough with my Bosmer character Estina. Decided to make her the druid instead. She has done the Companions questline up to the quest where you steal the plans from the Silver hand, so she's now a werewolf. Now she's currently on the main quest since out of these three characters she's the one I see being Dragonborn. With that line of quests she's going to Solitude to meet this one guy who I forget his name. So far she's playing more archer than mage, but she's using Bound Bow so I guess it's all right. Just wish I could get Destruction and Restoration up a bit more. Archery is way in the lead with skill points. And playing this kind of hybrid class is a bit challenging, but so much fun.

Lv100 @ 7896
~Links~
Old 04-05-2013, 05:21 AM
Dragotech Offline

That is interesting.

Personally my favorite school of magic is Enchant, mostly because once you hit lvl 100 it is easy to get a single school of magic to cost nothing to use

So I can fireball all day long and not loose a single point of Magicka (which is really fun but a pain with followers who sometimes are stupid and get hit)

Something like that could be beneficial to you more than likely

Last edited by Dragotech; 04-05-2013 at 05:23 AM.
Old 04-18-2013, 04:54 AM
Saraibre Ryu Offline
Drasconis Deviantus

I have a very bland update.

I finally got a high enough level to get my Dragonbone bow and I finished Dawnguard.
[YES BOW WOO.]

So I'm basically on my way to maxing my smithing [91, oh so close] and for some reason crafting jewellery is more EXP than actual weapons... I'm not sure why. Thank god I have that Transmute spell to turn Iron Ore and Silver Ore into gold. Ran out of gems so decided to go find words of power and dungeon running for gems. Well it went all fine and dandy until I ran into the Arcwind Point glitch and no matter how many times I reset it, reloaded, did something different, it will not clear from my quest list and now I can have no more words of power pointed out to me.

Also in my latest trolling, I was attacked by an Ancient Dragon while a normal Dragon decided to show up while being shot at by four skeletons and being chased by two Frost Trolls and a Draugur Deathlord and Death Overlord who seemed keen on Fus Ro Dah-ing me like a rag doll. All at the same time. I summoned my undead dragon buddy sometime in the middle of it and omfg I had no idea what was going on.

To recap:
Ancient Dragon
Normal Dragon
Frost Troll x2
Skeleton [with bows] x4
Draugur Deathlord
Draugur Death Overlord

All at the same time. Yes I did live. Without using Bend Will.

Also Lightning enchanted Flawless Enhanced Dwarven Crossbow that ignored 50% of armor rating is awesome weapon.

That is all.
Old 04-18-2013, 05:02 AM
Dragotech Offline

Yes that is a pretty awesome weapon.

Really? Jewelry gives more exp than weapons... I wonder how that works.

Sooo lots of enemies... welllll always nice to know that Skyrim is showing you lots of love.

Was playing around with a mod called Wyrmstooth on PC... They gave the target dragon Alduin's doomsday-shoot-meteors-all-over-the-place shout... aaaand my game crashed because there was just too much going on at one time.
Old 05-04-2013, 10:16 PM
Phantom0990 Offline

Send a message via Skype™ to Phantom0990

Hmm, I'll join. I'm a avid player of the games, but recently I've enjoyed writing in the universe. Check out my stuff (link in my sig). Or I've posted some here.

Let's see.... My characters are mostly tanks. I don't have the patience for magic most of the time, and being sneaky gives me anxiety. Right now I have an Imperial Thief/DB Assassin (Doesn't use Shouts, ever) and my everything character who is epic level and I just run around with he's a Nord Dragonborn battletank in Nord Amor (Dragonborn).
Old 05-06-2013, 01:50 AM
Dragotech Offline

Heyo, Welcome to the club!

Fanfics eh? I'll prolly take a look once I have a spare moment. Read through 'em. Keep me posted for udates please.

Tanks, they can be fun... If I feel like tanking, I use muh Orc to smash... everything...
But yeah, tanks are fun, but I prefer sneaking around and stabbing people in the back usually works. (unless they move.)

And mages are fun as well... though they tend to not be all that great right from the get go... and because spells seem to not get stronger, a mage has to invest in superior spells... which gets expensive early on. Then most of the Master level spells require quests to unlock... and to start that quest... I think there is a prerequisite of level 99(?) in the particular magical discipline.

Last edited by Dragotech; 05-06-2013 at 02:11 AM.