Member List
Calendar
F.A.Q.
Search
Log Out
Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000  

Go Back   Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000 » Pokemon RPG's » Pokemon Ultra RPG » National Park » Mission Event Pokemon RP

Mission Event Pokemon RP This is where Park Event RPs of all kinds will be placed. So always be on the lookout for any Event RPs, as you'd be able to win Event-only prizes!

Old 12-08-2012, 04:30 PM
Fossil Fusion Offline
Ride On

Send a message via AIM to Fossil Fusion
Default Back to Basics: Fossil Fusion Moved

As I watched my icy Mirror recover from the Air Slash of the Farfetch'd. I needed to come up with a quick plan to narrow down its health.
The Ice Beam must of slowed down the brown bird and reduce as much damage as possible. I sure love my Cryogonal. Lots and Lots <3 The Farfetch'd is too fast, I thought.

"I need to come up with something to narrow its health down even more." I said to myself. I know I can rely on Crygonal to perform. As the bird squawked at the Ice cold beam. I noticed its leek stem started to charge at my icicle mirror. Therefore, this would cause devastation.

"Oh dear," I said to Cryogonal. "Are you okay?" As the leek was picked up by Farfetch'd again, Cryogonal shivered for a moment. Then, my Pokemon turned around and nodded in a mysterious levitiational nod.
"Cryogonal, quickly use Substitute!" I shouted at the top of my voice. "Let's make that crazy bird that two can be tougher than one!" Cryogonal used to roam free and alone before it became my Pokemon. The mirror creature used to always tell me about its past. Therefore, we combined forces to conquer the Pokemon ladder to greatness. I frequently reminisce of how I protected Cryogonal from an evil poacher who tried to capture it. Then , that’s when it hit me that we were meant to be!

“Cryogonal, you can do it,” I shouted. “I believe in you!”
Old 12-10-2012, 12:18 AM
AmericanTreeFrog Offline

Send a message via AIM to AmericanTreeFrog
Default Re: Back to Basics: Fossil Fusion Moved

[MENTION=31153]Fossil Fusion[/MENTION]
Ranger: Gaius Tyrannius
Trainer: Chris
Area: Enigma Ruins
BP #3
/--\

"I need to come up with something to narrow its health down even more," Chris said, more to himself than me or his Pokemon. He seemed to weigh his options before turning to his rare Ice Pokemon.

I didn't pay much attention to what Chris was saying, but as an observer I could tell that two shared a closer than normal bond. I remembered from Chris's file that he had acquired the Pokemon not too long ago, so it was possible that something happened when he caught the Pokemon that made them close.

Chris gave the Pokemon some words of encourage then called out a Substitute command, which protect Cryogonal from losing too much health from one attack or a combination of attacks. Substitute was where the host Pokemon made a completely copy of its self by using its own health. It was a useful move for dodging status attacks and limiting damage. I would have to see how Chris used it here.

The Farfetch saw Cryogonal use the Substitute and saw an opening. It brought its leek hard upon the ice covering it, taking slight damage, but clearing the ice from its wings and feet. Free from the icy tendrils, the Flying Pokemon launched itself at Crygonal, its natural weapon held before it. The Pokemon squawked again and brought the look down upon Cryogonal, hitting the substitute.

Both Pokemon eyed each other wearily as they waited for the other to move first.

//--\\

Battle Stats

Cryogonal 52.03%[Sub10.17]{Used Substitute}
VS
Farfetch’d 57.66%[-1Spd]{Used Leaf Blade}

Trainer Info

Name: Chris
Trainer Items: Park balls x 3, Superball x 2, Hyper Ball x 1, Max Potions x 2, Pokeplayer(Drilbur), Park Pass
Area Effects: 13 Encounters Remaining |
Pokemon Encountered: ??? Tympole ??? | ??? Corphish ??? | ??? Whismur ??? | ??? Munna ??? | ??? Growlithe ??? | ??? Magikarp ??? | ??? Farfetch’d ???
Pokemon Captured:
CC since last encounter: 4,232 | 15,000

Pokemon Stats:
Modest | Genderless | Cryogonal @ Levitate w/ EMs: Substitute, Toxic, Protect, Blizzard, Hidden Power[Electric] | 100%

Adamant | Male | Nidoking @ Sheer Force w/ EMs: Ice Beam, Sludge Bomb, Thunderbolt, Earthquake, Substitute, Surf, Thunder Punch, Ice Punch, Fire Punch, Hone Claws, Outrage | 100%

Other URPG site (more active): http://bmgf.bulbagarden.net
Old 12-11-2012, 02:33 PM
Fossil Fusion Offline
Ride On

As I watched Cryogonal levitating in the cold air, I was anticipating the Substitute’s presence. It would be awesome to have twin Cryogonal! However, this icy mirror is top notch all by itself. I added thumbs up to my mirror creature.

“Cry,” Cryogonal whispered, and caught my attention. It seemed to be preparing its Substitute techniques. This would mean my Cryogonal would cut twenty five % of its overall health and stream it to keep the clone icy mirror alive. I watched Gaius closely behind me, and he seemed to not be listening to me as much as I would have of liked. I guess that is a bit attention seeking of me, alas I wanted to get to know my Ranger a little better.

As I encouraged Cryogonal some more I called out my Substitute command and watched Cryogonal perform. However, I did feel a little guilty when it removed some health from this special manoeuvre. I noticed that the copy Cryogonal was formed and my plan was put into place. Substitute protection works wonder and protects from many Status Problems. Therefore, no more sleep, paralysis, burn, freeze, or poison for my trusty mirror, Cryogonal.

I remember before when Cryogonal was poisoned. It was back when we were battling a Drapion. The Drapion ferociously used Poison Fang and crunched my creature sharply in the centre of its crystal, blue body. As I shrieked as Cryogonal was in so much, and it struggled to levitate as much. Suddenly, I noticed big, toxicities purple bubbles. Therefore, the bubbles had poisoned and bubbled around the Ice-Type Pokemon. I was so worried; I swore to myself I would never let this happen again! I also pledged to Cryogonal that I would try my absolute best and use all my strength to negate him from being poisoned.

Therefore, that is why I chose Substitute. This would protect the mirror from a possible Toxic attack. However, Farfetch’d might get crafty and destroy the Substitute first and then launch an attack like this. I watched closely as Cryogonal and the Cryogonal clone levitated through the cold air. Suddenly, I noticed Farfetch’d brought its leek, which was covered in ice and launched it at my precious mirror. I was gobsmacked as it sliced the Substitute. The sharp attack dented the mirror. My Cryogonal substitute was bashed across the air and shook in pain. It did not seem like a lot, but it seemed to have caused a lot of pain. Now, it was payback time
I then turned back and stared over at the fuzzy duck across the land again. This naughty duck creature was going to pay. Farfetch’d have been known for being mischievous and I did not trust that fuzzy duck one bit. I guess I have to hit it hard.

“Crygonal,” I said, and waved. “Be careful, it must be scheming something.” I had to warn Cryogonal just in case it went reckless. I had an idea now! I could use my clone to attack Farfetch’d and use my original Cryogonal to recover from previous damage with a special power known as Recover.

“Cryogonal clone,” I shouted, and waved. “Prepare an Ice Shard.” The Ice Shard attack would have a priority if it would be performed right! I scratched my head and thought to myself. “I wonder if I can pull this off.”
“Cryogonal lets recover some of that energy of yours,” I shouted, and said. “Use Recover!” I had bundles of confidence in this routine. (Sounds like I am in a Contest, but I am not!) I clenched my fist and pointed in the direction of the fuzzy duck, Farfetch’d. Cryogonal and Substitute Cryogonal use Ice Shard and Recover like I said before. Let’s do this. The cold air was getting to my skin, perhaps I should have brought a jumper.
“Gaius,” I said. “Do you have a spare jumper I could borrow?” I guess all the icy conditions from Cryogonal make me cold.
Old 12-11-2012, 06:19 PM
AmericanTreeFrog Offline

BP #4
/--\

“Crygonal,” Chris said, and waved. “Be careful, it must be scheming something. Cryogonal clone,” Chris shouted, and waved. “Prepare an Ice Shard.”

I thought this was an interesting choice. Substitutes couldn't do too much at all because of what they were, but since they were a portion of the original Pokemon's life force, they could do certain movements. The substitute could launch an Ice Shard, but it would be like a hologram and pass right through the Farfetch without doing any damage. I'm sure Chris knew this, so I could only surmise he just wanted to distract the Farfetch while he did something else.

“Cryogonal lets recover some of that energy of yours,” Chris shouted next. “Use Recover! Gaius,” he said, looking over at me. “Do you have a spare jumper I could borrow?”

Luckily for him, as a Ranger I was prepared for almost every situation one could encounter out here. I reached into my pack and tossed him the item to place over his clothing.

I turned back to the battle just as the clone Cryogonal fired off the Ice Shard. The Farfetch looked at the Ice Shard coming towards it and simply payed it no mind. As Cryogonal focused on recovering its lost health, the bird Pokemon started to use its leek to draw in the dirt. Once he had completed what he was drawing he started to dance about. A moment or two later the sun started to shine brightly. I immediately felt the heat.

It was a smart move by the Flying type. The sunny weather would stop Cryogonal from freezing the Pokemon again.

//--\\

Battle Stats

Cryogonal 100.00%[Sub10.17]{Used Recover}
VS
Farfetch’d 57.66%[-1Spd]{Used Sunny Day}

Trainer Info

Trainer Items: Park balls x 3, Superball x 2, Hyper Ball x 1, Max Potions x 2, Pokeplayer(Drilbur), Park Pass
Area Effects: 13 Encounters Remaining | Sun - 5
Pokemon Encountered: ??? Tympole ??? | ??? Corphish ??? | ??? Whismur ??? | ??? Munna ??? | ??? Growlithe ??? | ??? Magikarp ??? | M Farfetch’d
Pokemon Captured:
CC since last encounter: 7,962 | 15,000

Pokemon Stats:
Modest | Genderless | Cryogonal @ Levitate w/ EMs: Substitute, Toxic, Protect, Blizzard, Hidden Power[Electric] | 100%

Adamant | Male | Nidoking @ Sheer Force w/ EMs: Ice Beam, Sludge Bomb, Thunderbolt, Earthquake, Substitute, Surf, Thunder Punch, Ice Punch, Fire Punch, Hone Claws, Outrage | 100%

Last edited by AmericanTreeFrog; 12-11-2012 at 06:22 PM.
Old 12-11-2012, 06:58 PM
Fossil Fusion Offline
Ride On

I watched my icy Cryogonal Substitute prepare the sharp, shiny Ice Shard. I thought this would be a good distraction, whilst the real Cryogonal recovered from damage. Therefore, making Farfetch’d worried. However, that fuzzy, brown Farfetch’d been a scheming one. However, it is not invincible! All Pokemon have its limits. For example, I remember when my Crobat was at such low health due to taking a Rock Slide attack. The rocks and tumbled down on my poisonous bat but the attack of a Rhydon for dangerous. It crashed to the ground in the hot, volcano. This was because it lived there and was a wild one. I was so worried about my Crobat that I called out and cheered. My poisonous Crobat knew what to do and instantly used Roost. Therefore, outsmarting that dumb Rhydon and owning it with Giga Drain! Crobat absorbed lots of damage off of Rhydon and won the battle! I was so proud, and therefore believed in all of my Pokemon. This is because they try their hardest with every battle they are in! Now Cryogonal will be the same here and come out on top of all these wild Pokemon in the Park!

As I asked Gaius for a jumper. I rubbed my arms quickly in the cold temperature and suddenly he responded with actions. He opened his back pack and unzipped it quickly. He tossed over through the cold air a jumper. I wrapped it around me to keep me warm!

“Thanks, Gaius,” I said and gave a thumbs up. “This should keep me warm and I’ll repay the favour back soon!” I wonder how I could repay my ranger, Gaius? I thought to myself. Anyways, I looked up at both Cryogonal, and Cryogonal Substitute. I watched the Substitute, icy mirror blast out an Ice Shard. The fuzzy duck, Farfetch’d looked at it and seemed to not be fazed. It simply shot straight towards it. Farfetch’d seemed to not be bothered and dazed off the Ice Shard illusion. In the background my Cryogonal was focusing on recovering its health. The recovery would be good for future battles, and Cryogonal could be at better strength. Suddenly, the fuzzy, brown duck grabbed its leek to draw the dirt. I wondered what this creature could be scheming now. The dirt was scrubbed about and the sunshine started to shiny brightly. I looked up as the clouds cleared and the temperature suddenly got really warm.

“So much for the icy temperatures,” I said out loud. “Cryogonal be careful, we cannot use your Ice-cold moves as effective here. I quickly took off Gaius’ spare jumper and tossed it back. Hopefully he captured it.

“Here, Gaius hold on to it for now,” I said and thanked. “Thanks so much for the assistance!” Cryogonal seemed a little depressed at the bright sunshine, which reflected off its icy mirror like body. “Cheer up Cryogonal,” I said with some encouragement. “No need to be down.”

“I have an idea but that Farfetch’d is becoming a pain now!” I said and shouted. “Cryogonal, let’s do this!” Cryogonal nodded as the sun shone brightly over the battlefield. Cryogonal levitated across the scorched air and pierced its dark eyes at the fuzzy, brown duck, “Cryogonal,” I said. “Let’s try a special move nobody would expect!” I smiled and laughed a little. I liked to goof around. “Cryogonal take the sunlight in and use Solarbeam!” This attack was just to use the bright sunshine to its advantage. Cryogonal started to absorb the bright sky’s sunshine and started to shine brightly. I remember in previously when my Venusaur did the same technique and used Sunny Day alongside Solarbeam. It blasted a Blastoise into a giant rock and crushed up the rock into small pieces. I love the move Solarbeam; it means so much and represents happiness. This is because it requires sunlight to work effectively.

“Take this giant Solarbeam, Farfetch’d,” I said, and pointed. “Your time is running out little bird.” Farfetch’d been a cool Pokemon, I could do with this mischievous on my side and include in alongside the team. That male fuzzy, brown duck would make a lot of friends within my Pokemon roster. Aerodactly would then have a soaring partner in the skies and both of them would be mischievous and cause havoc.
Old 12-14-2012, 02:23 AM
AmericanTreeFrog Offline

BP #5
/--\

"Thanks, Gaius," Chris said, giving me a thumbs up as he snagged the jumper from the air. "This should keep me warm and repay the favour soon," he finished, turning his attention back to the battle.

I would have stopped to think about what he meant by that, but the battle was still going on and Farfetch'd was far from out of it.

“So much for the icy temperatures,” Chris said, musing aloud about his situation. “Cryogonal be careful, we cannot use your Ice-cold moves as effective here." He shrugged out of the now useless jumper and tossed it back to me. “Here, Gaius hold on to it for now,” I he said to me. “Thanks so much for the assistance!” His Cryogonal seemed upset by the sudden change in weather, so Chris said a few encouraging words to the Ice type. "Cheer up, Cryogonal. No need to be down. I have an idea, but that Farfetch’d is becoming a pain now! Cryogonal, let’s do this!”

Cryogonal's spirits seemed buoyed up by his master's words as its demeanor took on a more positive bearing.

“Cryogonal, let’s try a special move nobody would expect! Cryogonal, take the sunlight in and use Solarbeam!”

I was a little surprised by this tactic because I knew it wouldn't do that much damage to the Pokemon because it was a Flying type, which made Grass typed moves not very effective against it. It was however a good use of the sudden weather. Since Solarbeam normally took twice as long to use as a normal attack, it was efficient to use it now. Plus, Chris might be thinking that with this low damaging attack plus another he could lower the health of Farfetch'd enough to capture it next.

“Take this giant Solarbeam, Farfetch’d,” he said, and pointed. “Your time is running out little bird.”

If the bird could have scowled I'm sure it would have. As Cryogonal's crystal body started to light up and it drew in the sunlight needed for the Solarbeam, the wild Pokemon flapped its wings and flew forward straight at Chris's Pokemon. One of its wings was trailing a dark substance behind it, which told me it was using Night Slash, a Dark type move. Before the Pokemon could attack its rival though, the Substitute materialized in front of the attack, taking the Night Slash and fading from sight.

Because Farfetch'd had flown directly at Cryogonal it made an easy target for the Solarbeam. The Pokemon was blasted by the full power of the concentrated beam of light. Farfetch'd dropped to the ground and appeared dazed as it struggled to its feet. This would be a perfect time for Chris to land a punishing blow and try and capture the Pokemon.

//--\\

Battle Stats

Cryogonal 100.00%{Used Solarbeam}
VS
Farfetch’d 42.70%[-1Spd]{Used Night Slash}{Slightly dazed and blinded}

Trainer Info

Area Effects: 13 Encounters Remaining | Sun - 4
Pokemon Encountered: ??? Tympole ??? | ??? Corphish ??? | ??? Whismur ??? | ??? Munna ??? | ??? Growlithe ??? | ??? Magikarp ??? | M Farfetch’d
Pokemon Captured:
CC since last encounter: 12,049 | 15,000

Pokemon Stats:

Old 12-14-2012, 01:45 PM
Fossil Fusion Offline
Ride On

As the bright sunshine shone above me, Gaius, Cryogonal and Farfetch’d, I wondered if this battle would end soon. Cryogonal levitated in a circle and was quite merrier due to my kind words and encouragement. Farfetch’d seemed to be in this battle to win it. I could do with a bird of this calibre to help me win many future battles. As I commanded Cryogonal to use Solarbeam I had hoped it would be a powerful one. Grass moves were not as affective against Flying-Typed Pokemon. Alas, Type advantage was not always the norm for Pokemon battles. I watched as my powerful, icy Cryogonal’s crystal body started to brighten up and absorbed the bright sunlight. Suddenly, the fuzzy, brown duck flapped it wings and flew straight forward to Cryogonal.

“Woah, watch out,” I shouted and shrieked. I was quite worried. I carefully glimpsed up at the fuzzy duck’s dark substance around its back end. What could this move be? Could it be critical? I was really nervous because it had so many tricks up its feathers. Suddenly, Cryogonal’s Substitute hazed in front of the attack and crumbled into pieces.

“Thanks Substitute,” I said for Cryogonal. “That was a lucky defense.” Cryogonal’s Solarbeam technique was unleashed and blasted full power at the fuzzy duck. It rapidly dropped to the crusty ground. I watched as it struggled to its feet. I guess I should attempt a capture soon. Yes, that’s right. I just need to whittle down its health a little more. Cryogonal hovered back slightly in the sunlight and appeared to be quite content. This was a shock considering the weather. I needed to take advantage of this sudden outcome of the battle. Therefore, I should blast an attack to pin it down some more and then attempt the capture with a Park Ball.

“I think we got this covered,” I said, and clapped at the Cryogonal. “Good job as always Cryogonal. Let’s finish this up!” I cheered with excitement on the possibility of having a new Pokemon friend to add to my collection. Now, let’s do this. I thought to myself.

“Cryogonal, I think you should use Ice Beam,” I said. “I know it does not do as much in the sunny weather. However, we need to finish this up quick and press on. Therefore, use Ice Beam!” Cryogonal’s eyes pierced with a crimson colour and it prepared its Ice Beam command with action. I watched closely as the fuzzy, brown duck was a bit concussed.

“I hope Farfetch’d will enjoy becoming my friend eventually,” I said, and smiled. “Cryogonal use your Ice Beam, quickly now!” This all brings back memories from seven years ago, when I first became a Pokemon Trainer. I started out with my trusty Numel and we ventured out to the Hoenn region. There, we met the Bug-Type Pokemon, Wurmple. It was a tough creature, and took a lot of strength to over power. (Even with a Fire-Type Pokemon). Numel had used Ember countless times and Wurmple kept countering with String Shot, and fast movements. Eventually, I captured it and it was my friend. In the end, it evolved into a Beautifly and later I released it to be with its friends once again.

Anyways! “Cryogonal, use Ice Beam now!” I shouted. “Then, when it hits I will throw my Park Ball!” I stretched for my backpack and brought out the beautiful sphere and readied it for capturing Farfetch’d!
Old 12-17-2012, 06:50 PM
AmericanTreeFrog Offline

BP #6
/--\

“I think we got this covered,” Chris said to his Pokemon. “Good job as always, Cryogonal. Let’s finish this up!” He was clearly getting worked up as he sensed the battle was nearing its end. I could understand this, as it had been a long and close battle between the two Pokemon; and if this battle was any indication, the Farfetch'd would make and excellent addition to Chris's team.

“Cryogonal, I think you should use Ice Beam,” he ordered the Ice type next. “I know it does not do as much in the sunny weather. However, we need to finish this up quick and press on. Therefore, use Ice Beam! I hope Farfetch’d will enjoy becoming my friend eventually,” he said, as Cryogonol started to charge up the Icebeam attack, which would take a bit more energy than usual because of the sunny weather. “Cryogonal use your Ice Beam, quickly now! Then, when it hits I will throw my Park Ball!”

As Chris started going through his bag looking for a Pokeball, the Cryogonol launched the Icebeam attack at Farfetch. The Pokemon was still slightly dazed, but saw the attack coming. It started to flap its wing to try and dodge the attack, but it couldn't do so in time. The Icebeam struck it clearly, doing as much damage as possible to the Pokemon.

Soon as the Icebeam ended, Chris tossed a Pokeball at Farfetch. The ball hit the wild Pokemon on the bill and sucked it inside. The red and white sphere started to wiggle as the vastly weakened Pokemon struggled to break through. After a few wriggles the ball slowed and looked as if it had stopped moving. I was about to congratulate Chris on the capture when the ball opened and the Farfetch burst forth. The Pokemon was panting and struggling to stand. The Icebeam coupled with the Pokeball had left the Pokemon with zero energy. Chris would just have to try and capture it once more.

//--\\

Battle Stats

Cryogonal 100.00%{Used Icebeam}
VS
Farfetch’d 0.32%[-1Spd]{Using Rest}

Trainer Info

Area Effects: 13 Encounters Remaining | Sun - 3
Pokemon Captured:
CC since last encounter: 15,307 | 15,000

Pokemon Stats:

Old 12-19-2012, 12:18 PM
Fossil Fusion Offline
Ride On

As I watched the Ice Beam attack, the fuzzy brown duck noticed my onslaught of cold ice and flapped its wings continuously. Unfortunately for that bird it could not get away in time and was injured some more. I quickly tossed my Pokeball at the fuzzy Farfetch’d. I watched as it was absorbed by bashing its bill. The red and white sphere wiggled across the floor. Suddenly, the ball slowly stopped moving and then released out. Farfetch’d started to pant some more and struggled to stand.

“Oh no,” I said. “I shall throw it again!” I quickly walked over to the loose Park Ball and grabbed it. I quickly tossed it in the direction of the brown, duck creature again.
Old 12-19-2012, 12:18 PM
Fossil Fusion Offline
Ride On

As I watched the Ice Beam attack, the fuzzy brown duck noticed my onslaught of cold ice and flapped its wings continuously. Unfortunately for that bird it could not get away in time and was injured some more. I quickly tossed my Pokeball at the fuzzy Farfetch’d. I watched as it was absorbed by bashing its bill. The red and white sphere wiggled across the floor. Suddenly, the ball slowly stopped moving and then released out. Farfetch’d started to pant some more and struggled to stand.

“Oh no,” I said. “I shall throw it again!” I quickly walked over to the loose Park Ball and grabbed it. I quickly tossed it in the direction of the brown, duck creature again.
Old 12-20-2012, 07:51 PM
AmericanTreeFrog Offline

NBP #9
/--\

"oh no," Chris exclaimed, surprised he didn't catch the bird Pokemon. "I shall throw it again." He walked over to the Pokeball he had just thrown and picked it up. He hit the center button once more and tossed it at the wild Pokemon again.

Farfetchd was sucked inside the capture device once more and tried to escape again. This time it only took a few seconds for the ball to settle still and issue the ping that meant the Pokemon was captured.

"Congratulations," I said to Chris as I walked over and retrieved the Pokemon, dropping it into my bag. "We can continue whenever you are ready."

Chris had only caught one Pokemon so far, so he could still catch three more if he found any three he wanted. So far the run hadn't been that productive, but the Pokemon hadn't been washouts either. He had just hadn't found anything he wanted as of yet besides the bird. Hopefully that would change soon. It would suck for him to leave with just one Pokemon instead of the four he could take out. We would just have to wait and see what the Ruins had in store for us.

//--\\

Trainer Info

Area Effects: 13 Encounters Remaining | Sun - 3
Pokemon Encountered: ??? Tympole ??? | ??? Corphish ??? | ??? Whismur ??? | ??? Munna ??? | ??? Growlithe ??? | ??? Magikarp ??? | M Farfetch’d Jolly |
Pokemon Captured: M Farfetch'd Jolly
CC since last encounter: 15,307 | 15,000

Pokemon Stats:

Last edited by AmericanTreeFrog; 12-20-2012 at 07:53 PM.
Old 12-21-2012, 11:29 AM
Fossil Fusion Offline
Ride On

I watched as my Park Ball soared in the direction of Farfetch’d. It bounced on the creature and consumed it once again. I watched as it wiggled around the floor continuously. It was wriggling away and then I awaited the ping sound for capture.

“Come on…” I said to myself. “We got this Cryogonal,” Cryogonal levitated around and watched carefully too. PING. I waved my arms in the air and noticed the Park Ball stood still.

“YES,” I shouted. “I captured Farfetch’d!” I was so happy. I watched Gaius walk over to the captured Park Ball and slipped it into his back pack.

“Congratulations,” Gaius said to me. “We can continue whenever you are ready.”

I nodded and quickly brought out my Pokeball to return Cryogonal. “Good job buddy.”

“Let us press on, Gaius,” I said and followed.
Old 12-24-2012, 09:16 PM
AmericanTreeFrog Offline

NBP #10
/--\

Chris nodded at my words and pulled a Pokeball from his bag. He depressed the center button to enlarge it, and turned to his Pokemon. "Good job, buddy," he said before recalling. He turned to me next. "Let us press on, Gaius."

"Sure, I'm positive we can find more Pokemon for you."

No sooner had the words left my mouth when the scene around us started to change like it had been doing. The tree shrank into the ground as wall sprouted up and a building materialized. I took a step forward and found myself in a large open area with a single computer console facing towards the middle of the room. Atop the console was a cat-like Pokemon with blue markings. It was a young Shinx, a common Electric type Pokemon. Once it evolved it was a pretty decent Pokemon, but that didn't Chris would want it.

//--\\

Trainer Info

Area Effects: 12 Encounters Remaining | Sun - 3
Pokemon Encountered: ??? Tympole ??? | ??? Corphish ??? | ??? Whismur ??? | ??? Munna ??? | ??? Growlithe ??? | ??? Magikarp ??? | M Farfetch’d Jolly | ??? Shinx ??? |
CC since last encounter: 0,787 | 4,000

Pokemon Stats:

Old 12-26-2012, 02:17 PM
Fossil Fusion Offline
Ride On

Gaius responded to my “Let us press on, Gaius.” He responded with “Sure, I’m positive we can find more Pokemon for you.” I was looking forward to seeing what other exciting Pokemon I could encounter and attempt capture. Suddenly the atmosphere and land around us changed. The tree shrank into the ground and a wall sprouted up and a building materialized. I was quite surprised on the rapid change of scenery. I watched as Gaius stepped forward and found himself in a large open area with a single computer.
I noticed ahead a little cat-like Pokemon. I believe it was a Shinx. However, do I want this Pokemon?

“I would like to pass please,” I said to Gaius. I readied my money for a Pokedoll just in case Shinx would not let us get away.
$49250 – Pokedoll’s Price (I forgot) = ????
Old 12-26-2012, 10:54 PM
AmericanTreeFrog Offline

Fossil Fusion - Price is $500
NBP #11
/--\

Chris took a moment to study the Pokemon before responding. "I would like to pass please," he said, reaching for his wallet in case he had to buy a Pokedoll to escape.

I looked around for a way out and spotted a door behind and off to the left of the Shinx. We could get around it, if it decided not to bother us. Cats could be finicky like that, which is a reason I avoid the creatures.

The Pokemon kept tracked our movement with one eye, but did do anything. When we reached the door I opened it and stepped inside. A large snowy mountain towered above me and Chris. The door we had just passed through was now a solid wall of rock.

The snowbanks were low, but the air still held a slight chill to it. In the snow I spotted a Pokemon. It was low to the ground, brown, and had a snout. It was Swinub, a Ground and Ice Pokemon. It was pretty popular and powerful. I wasn't sure if Chris had one though.

//--\\

Trainer Info

Area Effects: 11 Encounters Remaining | Sun - 3
Pokemon Encountered: ??? Tympole ??? | ??? Corphish ??? | ??? Whismur ??? | ??? Munna ??? | ??? Growlithe ??? | ??? Magikarp ??? | M Farfetch’d Jolly | ??? Shinx ??? | ??? Swinub ??? |
CC since last encounter: 0,000 | 4,000

Pokemon Stats: