Member List
Calendar
F.A.Q.
Search
Log Out
Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000  

Go Back   Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000 » Pokemon RPG's » Anime-Style Battling League » ASB: Battles

ASB: Battles The main arena of the ASB League. The place where all the action happens. A place where you can see if all your hard work and well-earned cash will pay off in the place where trainers dreams and hopes can be made or broken

Closed Thread

Old 01-26-2013, 02:18 AM
3m0d0ll Offline

Send a message via AIM to 3m0d0ll Send a message via Skype™ to 3m0d0ll
Default Neku Sakuraba vs. 3m0d0ll

Quote:
Originally Posted by Neku Sakuraba View Post
Single Battle, 2 Pokemon Each
DQ: 3 Days
Damage Cap: N/A
Restrictions: No OHKO Moves (This includes moves such as Perish Song and Destiny Bond), Three Chills per Pokemon.
Arena: Scarlet Mansion - A mansion where two girls and a butler live. In the case that you may happen upon their butler, you better hope they don't get hurt. When the girls aren't asking anything from their maid, she is on patrol around the mansion. The halls are large, so noise moves easily through each hallway to the next. If she hears a noise, she'll come straight to it.
Spoiler:
The ref rolls. It's a simple thing, really. Not like Stadium Ver. 2. xD

0-50: Sakuya Izayoi (The maid) doesn't hear anything. You're safe.

51-100: Uh-oh! She heard you! Somehow, a knife came out of nowhere! (Deals 5% HP damage to whoever it hits. Can be avoided.)

Ref Style: Open

Conkeldurr
Ability; Guts.
Old 01-26-2013, 02:57 AM
Neku Sakuraba Offline
Sound Garden

Send a message via AIM to Neku Sakuraba Send a message via Skype™ to Neku Sakuraba
Default Re: Neku Sakuraba vs. 3m0d0ll

[Reisen] Venonat (F)
Ability: Compoundeyes

Lead off with two Psychics.

Psychic~Psychic

Links
Code:
Level 100: 3287 Proud Deviant of the PE2K Deviants
Have PesterChum for some reason? Contact me on it! (neonSound)
Old 01-26-2013, 03:16 AM
3m0d0ll Offline

Focus Energy, then Bulk Up.

Focus Energy~Bulk Up.
Old 01-29-2013, 07:46 PM
Dark Moonlight Offline

3m0d0ll vs Neku Sakuraba
First Round

I step into the interior of the Scarlet Mansion. I vaguely seem to remember it from somewhere, but now that I dwell upon it, the memory flees. It will come to me later. A maid walks briskly along yet disappears out of sight in time for the Pokémon to be called forth, quietly lest we disturb her work.

Neku Sakuraba

Reisen
Venonat |
Compoundeyes
Health: 100%
Energy: 100%
Psychic~Psychic

3m0d0ll

Conkeldurr
Conkeldurr |
Guts
Energy: 100%
Focus Energy~Bulk Up

I would usually start the round with a sharp and hearty blow of my well-loved referee's whistle, but I manage to summon a light whistle from my own lips. Reisen (the name also seems familiar, but again, I cannot remember where from) starts us off, her eyes glowing light blue. She controls Conkeldurr, watching in amusement as she makes him hit himself several times before she loses the control. Conkeldurr began to flex his muscles, his muscles growing bulgingly large and impressive. He felt much better, standing tall over Reisen.
Reisen: -22% En
Conkeldurr: -7% HP, -3% En, +2 Crit. Hit

Psychic: Roll: 9. If 1, -1 SPDef.

Conkeldurr's body becomes coated in an amber aura and it flexes its body, its muscles thickening until they look ready to explode. Reisen worried for a moment that perhaps they might burst, like the man's on a video clip she regretted watching. Still, maybe if she hurried and took the hulking beast down, they might not pop and she would have no reason to be terrified. Again, she summoned the psychic energy, enjoying herself as she controlled Conkeldurr's reinforced body. She knew she currently held the upper hand - she had hit Conkeldurr twice, hard, and she just hoped that he wouldn't destroy her in the next turn.
Reisen: -22% En
Conkeldurr: -7%, -4% En, +1 Atk & +1 Def

Psychic Roll: 10. If 1, -1 SPDef.

Neku Sakuraba

Reisen
Venonat |
Compoundeyes
Energy: 56%

3m0d0ll

Conkeldurr
Conkeldurr |
Guts
Health: 86%
Energy: 93%

Referee's Notes:
The 22% energy looked a bit odd, but that was what the Compendium said O.O Uh yeah. Continue.

3m0d0ll, your moves please.

Spoiler:
Old 01-30-2013, 12:32 AM
3m0d0ll Offline

Now two Stone Edges~ If he ever uses Protect, use Bulk Up.

Stone Edge/Bulk Up~Stone Edge/Bulk Up.
Old 01-30-2013, 08:25 PM
Neku Sakuraba Offline
Sound Garden

Send a message via AIM to Neku Sakuraba Send a message via Skype™ to Neku Sakuraba

0.0 Okay...I'll switch to Torchic and use Flamethrower.

Switch to Scarlet(Torchic)~Flamethrower

Links
Code:
Old 01-31-2013, 12:31 PM
paperfairy Offline

Send a message via AIM to paperfairy Send a message via Skype™ to paperfairy

Neku, you need to formally declare Torchic as you did Venonat.

Will always find their kind.
ASBL | twins with Jenn <3
Old 01-31-2013, 03:19 PM
Neku Sakuraba Offline
Sound Garden

Sorry. ^_^'

[Scarlet] Torchic
Ability: Blaze
Switch to Torchic~Flamethrower

Links
Code:
Old 01-31-2013, 04:17 PM
Dark Moonlight Offline

3m0d0ll vs Neku Sakuraba
Second Round

Arena: Scarlet Mansion
A mansion where two girls and a butler live. In the case that you may happen upon their butler, you better hope they don't get hurt. When the girls aren't asking anything from their maid, she is on patrol around the mansion. The halls are large, so noise moves easily through each hallway to the next. If she hears a noise, she'll come straight to it.

0-50: Sakuya Izayoi (The maid) doesn't hear anything. You're safe.

51-100: Uh-oh! She heard you! Somehow, a knife came out of nowhere! (Deals 5% HP damage to whoever it hits. Can be avoided.)

Neku Sakuraba

Reisen
Venonat |
Compoundeyes (+1 Accuracy)
Energy: 56%
Switch@Torchic~Flamethrower

3m0d0ll

Conkeldurr |
Guts (If this Pokémon is inflicted with a status ailment,this Pokémon +1 ATK. If this Pokémon is BRN, this Pokémon does not receive a reduction in the ATK stat.)
Health: 86%
Energy: 93%
Stone Edge ~ Stone Edge

We start with Neku, whipping out Reisen's Pokéball and recalling the tired Venonat. I let out a quiet whistle, holding up my hand to stop 3m0d0ll from making any sneaky moves until the new Pokémon is called upon. Neku declares Scarlet, his Torchic with Blaze who I presume is female.

This leaves 3m0d0ll's Conkeldurr to make a move and I'm sure he's pleased to be inflicting supereffective damage on the tiny Torchic. He becomes surrounded in a bright white energy and the energy transferred itself from his body in two rings of energy orbs. The energy begins to fade, leaving behind pointed stones that are fired at Scarlet, who gets hit quite badly, though it doesn't hit the vital spots. The stones landing create quite a noise, and I begin to worry if the maid might attack us. But she simply does not appear, so the two Pokémon are safe.
[Scarlet: -30% HP] [Conkeldurr: -10% En]
Arena Roll: 48

Scarlet, pained and determined to take this damned Conkeldurr down, releases a stream of beautiful red-orange flame from her mouth. It hits Conkeldurr hard in a vital spot, leaving him injured, though he suppresses a cry of pain so as not to alert the maid.
[Scarlet: -15% En] [Conkeldurr: -19% HP]
Critical hit rolled a 393, where rolling 625 or less resulted in a critical hit.
Effect: Roll 1-10. If 1: Target: BRN. Rolled from 1 to 10. Result was 2.

Conkeldurr yet again is surrounded in that familiar white energy, and it splits again into those two rings before splitting into the shooting rocks, and though again it hits no vitals, it hits Scarlet amazingly roughly and she looks ill already. I worry yet again for the maid, but yet again nothing. Surprisingly lucky.
[Scarlet: -30% HP] [Conkeldurr: -10% En]
Arena Roll: 10

Neku Sakuraba

Scarlet
Torchic |
Blaze (When this Pokémon's HP is less than 33, the damage dealt by its Fire-type attacks is multiplied by 1.5.)
Health: 40%
Energy: 85%

3m0d0ll

Conkeldurr |
Guts (If this Pokémon is inflicted with a status ailment,this Pokémon +1 ATK. If this Pokémon is BRN, this Pokémon does not receive a reduction in the ATK stat.)
Health: 67%
Energy: 73%

Spoiler:
Old 01-31-2013, 07:31 PM
Neku Sakuraba Offline
Sound Garden

Thought I forgot something. xD Scarlet's a Male, BTW. Sorry about that. Anyways, let's see if we can manage one Bounce.

Bounce~Bounce

Links
Code:
Old 02-01-2013, 12:01 AM
3m0d0ll Offline

Wait until his Bounce has landed, then use two Drain Punches.

Drain Punch~Drain Punch.

/ this is going to be so boring to Ref.
Old 02-05-2013, 02:17 PM
5TailedDemonLizard Offline

Neku Sakuraba

Scarlet
Torchic | ♀
Blaze (When this Pokémon's HP is less than 33, the damage dealt by its Fire-type attacks is multiplied by 1.5.)
Health: 40%
Energy: 85%
Bounce~Bounce

3m0d0ll

Conkeldurr | ♂
Health: 67%
Energy: 73%
Drain Punch~Drain Punch

Scarlet knew she didn’t have much time left. That Conkeldurr could pack quite a punch, and she didn’t want to leave him without a mark. Running forward, she pushed herself off the ground with as much strength as she could muster. Conkeldurr watched as she flew into the sky before changing her trajectory and rushing at him. Scarlet scratched her claws against the fighting pokemon’s face as she came down, jumping away quickly. Conkeldurr simply growled, touching the scratch gingerly.
[Blaze: -24 NRG | Conkeldurr: -6 HP]
Alert Roll: 6

Critical hit rolled a 7601, where rolling 625 or less resulted in a critical hit.
Accuracy rolled a 30 where rolling more than 85 resulted in this action missing the target.
Effect: Rolled from 1 to 10. Result was 9.

T’was nothing but a scratch, however. A simple flesh wound. He chuckled, placing the two beams of concrete down next to him as he cracked his knuckles. Scarlet could only watch as his hulking mass launched itself towards her. With a sickening THUNK, he slammed his fist into her small body, sending her flying. The scratch on Conkeldurrs head healed as he absorbed part of Scarlet’s energy, stepping back with a chuckle.
[Durr: -5 NRG, +6 HP | Scarlet: -22 HP]
Alert Roll: 4

Critical hit rolled a 2746, where rolling 625 or less resulted in a critical hit.
Accuracy rolled a 86 where rolling more than 100 resulted in this action missing the target.

Scarlet laid on the floor for a while, and no one was sure she was going to get up. Finally, she pushed herself to her feet with a groan. She was hurting, badly, and she wasn’t going to make it very far like this...She had to give it one last shot. Repeating her same action, she bounced into the air and ran her claws over Conkeldurr’s face once more. The large pokemon didn’t even flinch, an evil glint in his eyes. This was over.
[Blaze: -24 NRG | Conkeldurr: -6 HP]
Alert Roll: 2

Critical hit rolled a 347, where rolling 625 or less resulted in a critical hit.
Accuracy rolled a 0 where rolling more than 85 resulted in this action missing the target.
Effect: Rolled from 1 to 10. Result was 3.

Before Scarlet could jump away, Conkeldurr grabbed her tightly in one of his hands. He drew his other fist back, much to the horror of the small bird. She closed her eyes tight, and felt the huge fist smash into her. She was sent flying back, skidding along the floor as he vision wavered. Eventually Scarlet fell still, unable to move after that last attack. Conkeldurr lifted his concrete beams again, pounding them into the ground once as a small victory gesture as he awaited the next pokemon. The resounding rumble had alerted the maid, and Conkeldurr winced as a knife skidded across his shoulder, leaving a deep scratch.
[Durr: -5 NRG, +1 HP | Blaze: -22 HP]
Alert Roll: 80 ! CAUGHT!

Critical hit rolled a 3697, where rolling 625 or less resulted in a critical hit.
Accuracy rolled a 52 where rolling more than 100 resulted in this action missing the target.

Neku Sakuraba

Scarlet
Torchic | ♀
Health: 0%
Energy: 27%

3m0d0ll

Conkeldurr | ♂
Health: 62%
Energy: 63%

Neku, your pokemon please. Then 3m0 will post moves.

GCeA Blue|GCeA Silver

"Flying is learning to throw yourself at the ground and miss."

^Please click my eggs^

Click here for my other links!

Old 02-06-2013, 05:54 PM
Neku Sakuraba Offline
Sound Garden

Well, it's obviously Reisen.

[Reisen] Venonat (F)
Ability: Compundeyes

Alright, if the first action Conkeldurr uses an attack like Stone Edge, use Psychic to protect from it by deflecting it back at that clown. If not, use Sleep Powder. If Psychic was used, use Morning Sun. If Sleep Powder was used, use Zen Headbutt.

Psychic if Stone Edge is used/Sleep Power~Morning Sun if Psychic was used/Zen Headbutt

Links
Code:
Old 02-07-2013, 01:57 AM
3m0d0ll Offline

For the record, Focus Energy in in effect. Either way, Torchic would've fainted, but due to the increased likelihood of scoring a Critical Hit, I could've been hit by Bounce one less time used one less Drain Punch, saving me Energy.

Use Double Team to dodge the Sleep Powder, then another Stone Edge.

Double Team~Stone Edge.
Old 02-24-2013, 04:39 AM
Saraibre Ryu Offline
Drasconis Deviantus

Reisen the Venonat [F]
Ability: Compound Eyes
Signature Move: N/A
HP: 100% | Eng: 56%
'Ohmygodpleaseletmelive'

Psychic/Sleep Powder~Morning Sun/Zen Headbutt

Conkeldurr [M]
Ability: Guts
HP: 62%% | Eng: 63%
'Just another day on the proverbial windshield for you.'

Double Team~Stone Edge

[Conkelduur and Venonat had the same base speed, so rolled from 1-100 to see who went first: 1-50, Reisen. 51-100, Conkelduur. Result: 58, Conkelduur goes first.]

Conkeldurr wanted to scare his opponent. He had switched out before but now the bug had no where to hide. He figured his menacing stature was good enough, and laughed at the thought of multiples of him frightening the living daylights out of Reisen. Acting on that thought, his mass of muscles soon became blurry, and before the Venonat's eyes appeared two more Conkeldurrs. They all smiled, flexing their fingers over their twin pillars of concrete as Reisen shivered just a bit. Then it grew into a lot. One giant rock lugging, clown nosed menace was enough to deal with, now she didn't know which one was the real one.

Conkeldurr - 6 Energy. Two Clones created.

Alert Roll: 32

Reisen darted her eyes from left to right. All of the Conkeldurr took their time in mocking her. It was like a reenacment of IT, only there was more than one clown, and they all had been to the gym. Reisen had to do something, something to save herself from this nightmare. That's when she thought of the one thing that could potentially save her, and that would be sleep itself. She rustled her fur, already a mess from trebmling in fear, and a hazy green cloud appeared around her body. The haze grew until it seemed to stop in midair, and then explode outwards towards one of the Conkeldurr bodies. They all laughed as the spores hit them, but only for a moment. Soon one of them began to feel a bit light headed, leaning forward and losing grip of one of his concrete pillars. His laughter was spaced out, and soon, he fell flat on his face, snoring the moment away. Unfortunately the passing maid had heard this tremendous thud against her floor, and she threw the nearest kitchen knife at Reisen.

Reisen used Sleep Powder! Reisen -4 Energy, Conkeldurr SLP

Alert Roll: 98, Reisen -5 HP

Conkeldurr didn't move, he laid on the ground, flattening his bulbous nose as he dreamed of the great many windshields he was smashing Reisen against. Actually he was smashing the windshields as well, along with the cars, and the cars smashed against each other as they veered out of control. Carnage. Quite literally, carnage. However due to his loud snoring, the maid returned once again, this time with a new kitchen knife, throwing it right into the rear of the large muscular pillow. It remained in his left hindquarter before falling out, completely unphasing him.

Conkeldurr is asleep!

Alert roll: 85, Conkeldurr -5 HP

Reisen breathed a huge sigh of relief, maybe she could catch up, possibly take out this monster while he was asleep. Reisen looked back into her mind, bringing forth the mental prowess her bug ancestors secretly had in their genomes. Her tiny feet rushed forward, forehead glowing purple as a small, helmet of psychic power developed just before her forehead. She jumped, landing right in the left shoulder of the Conkeldurr. She jumped back quickly, hoping that she didn't wake the thing up. To her luck she didn't, and even the maid seemed unaware of her noise.

Reisen used Zen Headbutt! Reisen -18 Energy, Conkeldurr -5HP

Alert Roll: 31

Reisen the Venonat [F]
Ability: Compound Eyes
HP: 95% | Eng: 34%
'Breathe, just BREATHE...'

Conkeldurr [M]
Ability: Guts
HP: 52%% | Eng: 57%
'Hnglzzzz...'

Notes:
Sleep Powder:
Roll 1-3 for Double Team. Result was 1.
Accuracy rolled a 79 where rolling more than 100 resulted in this action missing the target.

Zen Headbutt:
Accuracy rolled a 15 where rolling more than 120 resulted in this action missing the target.
Effect: Rolled from 1 to 10. Result was 9. No effect.

I hope I did that right. I wrote this while dying. @_@

3m0d0ll your moves please.