Member List
Calendar
F.A.Q.
Search
Log Out
Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000  

Go Back   Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000 » Pokemon Main Boards » Pokemon: General Board

Pokemon: General Board General discussion about Pokemon in general. If the topic of your thread does not fall into the subjects in the other boards, post it there. In other words, everything else belongs here if it doesn't have a board of its own.

Old 04-15-2013, 04:10 AM
OldMax Offline

Default 3d dex and dream radar

Just downloaded them both and they are actually pretty cool, the 3d dex kinda sounds like the cartoon dex when u click on a pokemon it says the name out loud all poke dex soundin.

I haven't got to much on the dream radar yet but its pretty fun to.

I would definetly recommend these to everyone, and the 3d pokedex is 5$ off right now maken the price 10$ right now and 3$ for the radar still
Old 04-15-2013, 03:50 PM
Obliveon Offline

Default Re: 3d dex and dream radar

Shouldn't this be somewhere other than General Board?
Old 04-15-2013, 04:46 PM
OldMax Offline

wow thanks for the awsome reply,. Instead of worrying about where I post why don't you go post somthing and help get this forum active

Move it if you don't like it or dlte it,. Thanks
Old 04-15-2013, 05:41 PM
TrainerKristian Offline

You know, I don't think he can move anything.
I guess only moderators can do that, huh?

And about the games, you're right, I've got them both and I like it! 've Got DR completely done!
Old 04-15-2013, 05:52 PM
OldMax Offline

If you got 10$ I think the discount is ending soon and the 3d dex will be 15$ again.

Lol yes the radar is very fun lol specially when somone from a distance is watching you walk around aiming up and down jumping around lol funny stuff
Old 04-16-2013, 03:21 PM
Obliveon Offline

Quote:
Originally Posted by OldMax View Post
wow thanks for the awsome reply,. Instead of worrying about where I post why don't you go post somthing and help get this forum active

Move it if you don't like it or delete it,. Thanks
Your sarcasm is not appreciated. I like things organized, so sue me. I'm not a mod, I can't delete this stuff anyway [plus I already made a thread about this a long time ago].
Old 04-16-2013, 10:56 PM
Winter Offline

Send a message via Skype™ to Winter

While I agree the Dream Radar is awesome while it lasts, I'm also in agreement this is probably on the wrong board. The forum is only worth having active if people can post stuff in the right place, as it can be reeeeeeally irritating when someone doesn't. There's no need to be rude here at all.

Banner by me! | My dA | My FF.Net
Old 04-17-2013, 02:09 AM
Typhlosion Explosion Offline
~Blast Burn

Send a message via AIM to Typhlosion Explosion Send a message via Skype™ to Typhlosion Explosion

I'm honestly not sure about this thread.

Dream Radar threads wouldn't go in General (probably B2W2), but PokeDex 3D would. Any threads related to either of them are past necro standards as well, so this is really the only open thread to talk about either.

I think the thread would be fine here, but any sarcasm/rudeness/etc wouldn't be needed.

Besides, as far as I'm aware, no mods of this board are fairly active, so moving it would be up to a GMod. If anyone feels it should be moved, they should contact a Global Moderator, I'm up for second opinions as well!
Old 04-17-2013, 04:05 PM
OldMax Offline

Lol wow, ya I got in trouble for bumping up old threads before that were inactive,. But wow this thread placement thing is all anyone is worried about

Just move the thread if you don't like it,go complain to a moderator. we don't need 20 replys about where somthing should go, go talk to a moderator and just get it moved, I'm sure ill get the point when I find it moved, I don't like everytime I try a topic it seems ALWAYS to be in the wrong spot, I can see a ton of threads that could go in other spots

Here's some good ol sarcasim "o hey I see somone finally posted again on this board after a week...o wait he's in the wrong spot...I better ignore his topic and just tell him he's in the wrong spot....done, ok time to sign off"
But hey at least this thread got a few replys

Edit: and I put the radar and dex in one topic cause I was saying if u get them both right now there's a discount on the dex. So buying them both now would be the same price as just the dex later....thank you

Last edited by OldMax; 04-17-2013 at 04:27 PM. Reason: needed it
Old 04-18-2013, 08:15 PM
Sealboy Offline

Send a message via AIM to Sealboy Send a message via MSN to Sealboy Send a message via Skype™ to Sealboy

Stop complaining and move on. Jeez. Just talk about the topic of the thread and nobody will get into any argument -_-

Anyway, Dream Radar is pretty cool, and I've wanted the Pokedex 3D but have been reluctant on spending about Ł17 on it. xD

The question is, is it worth it?

~Sealboy

Click the image above to check out my YouTube Channel - it'd mean a lot.
Old 04-19-2013, 12:34 AM
OldMax Offline

Thumbs up Re: 3d dex and dream radar

I totally think its worth it. My fav part is when you switch to a different Pokemon a voice says the name that sounds just like the cartoon pokedex. I love the small things somtimes, but it also has a fast looking up moves and different Pokemon setup so it's ez to get the info you need and get out. I like it a lot