Member List
Calendar
F.A.Q.
Search
Log Out
Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000  

Go Back   Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000 » Interactive Boards » Interactive Projects

Interactive Projects Post your latest ideas and work with others to create masterpieces to astound the world!

Old 11-05-2005, 12:25 PM
Sleepy Sheep Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 3)

Default Re: My region called Saurin

You're welcome. But just to let you lnow, in my game the starters final forms are part dragon type.
Old 11-06-2005, 07:55 PM
Seawolf Offline
I has a stik

Send a message via AIM to Seawolf

I love Gorgo. Most of your 'Mon ideas are pretty cool, and I'm glad to see you have the determination to have been working on this project for the past 2 years. Do you have a story planned out?
Old 11-06-2005, 08:19 PM
RocketMeowth Offline
Spazztacular

Send a message via AIM to RocketMeowth Send a message via MSN to RocketMeowth

Yup

Story:

You are a regular girl/ boy getting their first pokemon. You go to the lab to see a mess but three pokemon walk up to you. Then the proffesor does. She says hi and then introduces the three pokemon. They are the starters.

Greeto- grass
Fritar- Fire
Wierta- water

(descriptions on those will be given later)

You pick your first pokemon and head off on your journey. You go to the many towns, villages and citys in Saurin and get your badges aswell. During your travels you run into Team Genetic. Team Genetic is an evil team bent on stealing pokemon an altering them into genetic pokemon. These pokemon are much more powerful then normal pokemon and TG plans on useing them to ruls the world. You have to stop them from achieving their goal. Once you do you go to the pokemon league and defeat them. Afterwards you can go to Pestol island to the pokemon daycare and if you want you can become a breeder for the owners of the shop. Otherwise you can just finish the pokedex.

I am still working on it but so far thats what I got.
Old 11-07-2005, 11:10 AM
Sleepy Sheep Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 3)

Sounds cool and fun! Sorry I haven't got any more up latley, I've been busy.
Old 11-08-2005, 06:31 AM
Matthew Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 5)

Send a message via AIM to Matthew Send a message via Yahoo to Matthew

I wonder why this wasn't moved to the new board...

Amazing graphics though :P

*moves
Old 11-11-2005, 11:12 PM
TVTMaster Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 2)

I love what I've seen of the pokemon so far. Storge is my personal favorite. However, your site seems to be freaking out... stupid freewebs. Could you fix that, or is it running fine for you?

Back again for like the fifth sixth seventh time or something. Moving and taking classes at community college and beating all the Zelda games and arrrglblargl.
Old 11-12-2005, 03:02 PM
Umbreon Shadow Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 2)

I hope this does get made into a real game! It has a great storyline and pokemon. Do you think I could help?

~ [VPP - Luxray - Finished @ 2484] ~

~ [ VPP Stats | URPG Stats | Coordinator Stats ] ~
Old 11-14-2005, 03:40 AM
Missingnoleader Offline
Master Trainer

Also remeber to copyright Nitendo and Game freak.

Kabutops
Flight-1
Speed-1
Swim-71
Power-1
Stamina-1
13500c.c R.C.D
~Candy's piccy~
Created by:Grumpiguno
Dropped Off By:Grumpiguno
Start @ 343
Hatch @ 358
Omastar @ 463
Lv.100 @ 643
I am back. With Rpgs too.
I Am but a relic of the past. One year ago.....
Old 11-16-2005, 05:04 AM
Mitsuko Souma Offline
Banned

Send a message via AIM to Mitsuko Souma Send a message via MSN to Mitsuko Souma Send a message via Yahoo to Mitsuko Souma

Quote:
Originally Posted by RocketMeowth
Yup

Story:

You are a regular girl/ boy getting their first pokemon. You go to the lab to see a mess but three pokemon walk up to you. Then the proffesor does. She says hi and then introduces the three pokemon. They are the starters.

Greeto- grass
Fritar- Fire
Wierta- water

(descriptions on those will be given later)

You pick your first pokemon and head off on your journey. You go to the many towns, villages and citys in Saurin and get your badges aswell. During your travels you run into Team Genetic. Team Genetic is an evil team bent on stealing pokemon an altering them into genetic pokemon. These pokemon are much more powerful then normal pokemon and TG plans on useing them to ruls the world. You have to stop them from achieving their goal. Once you do you go to the pokemon league and defeat them. Afterwards you can go to Pestol island to the pokemon daycare and if you want you can become a breeder for the owners of the shop. Otherwise you can just finish the pokedex.

I am still working on it but so far thats what I got.
RM, could I possibly be a part of this? It looks like a success. And either way, for names, don't get upset. Look at Xatu and Natu.

And the pokemon look cyute. Like meowth cute. >:3
Old 11-29-2005, 12:01 AM
Cris Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 1)

Location: fighting ghosts with my favorite super hero,Danny Phantom

How's your game going?

*Rotator by DU*
Cris' Important Stuff:

VPP Stats
URPG Stats
.:lVirtual Gyml:.Apprentice

Credit to Mitsuko Souma for the 'is mine' idea.

Danny Phantom rocks!
Old 11-30-2005, 09:36 PM
RocketMeowth Offline
Spazztacular

I haven't spoken to my cousin in a little bit. So I am not sure as to what has hapaned so far.

Alright for those who wish to help you may. Just post here ideas that you have and I most likely will accept them. And yes of course i will copyright Nintendo and GameFreak.

Here is a sprite of Greeto I have made:

This is Gandet, Greeto's second form:

Greeto's third form, Grandee still has to be scanned in. Once I get more drawings of the Saurin pokemon in I will post them here. Also thankyou all for the coments on my drawings of the Saurin Region's pokemon.

More to come
Old 11-30-2005, 09:53 PM
Cris Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 1)

Location: fighting ghosts with my favorite super hero,Danny Phantom

Quote:
I haven't spoken to my cousin in a little bit. So I am not sure as to what has hapaned so far.

Alright for those who wish to help you may. Just post here ideas that you have and I most likely will accept them. And yes of course i will copyright Nintendo and GameFreak.

Here is a sprite of Greeto I have made:

This is Gandet, Greeto's second form:

Greeto's third form, Grandee still has to be scanned in. Once I get more drawings of the Saurin pokemon in I will post them here. Also thankyou all for the coments on my drawings of the Saurin Region's pokemon.

More to come
I got an idea,You should make an Orb containing a legendary pokemon and someone trys to steal it,when you recover it you get a very rare pokemon.

*Rotator by DU*
Cris' Important Stuff:

VPP Stats
URPG Stats
.:lVirtual Gyml:.Apprentice

Credit to Mitsuko Souma for the 'is mine' idea.

Danny Phantom rocks!
Old 12-01-2005, 12:12 AM
RocketMeowth Offline
Spazztacular

The orb thing is too close to Ruby and Sapphire. Plus, a semi legendary pokemon will be up for capture once you get far enough. It is TG most powerful Alter pokemon. Infact, it was too powerful and escaped from their base. Now this pokemon roams Saurin terrorizing villages, towns, and cities.

This pokemon is called a Weregon. You first see this pokemon when you leave Gost city and get back into Miner Town. TG is fighting this pokemon because it has attacked them and is no longer listening to their orders. They think that by weakining it they can take it back to their base and get it to obey their orders once more. Their plan fails and the Weregon escapes. They sulk for a minute and then they run off back to their base.

Once you defeat your 6th gym leader you head back to the pokemon center. in this center is a television and on it is the news. Here is what is being said.

Terror is filling Saurin. A mysterious pokemon has been spotted destroying towns and villages with ease. We fear that it is headed to a city right now and will also destroy it. many people have died as have many pokemon. The elite four are trying now to locate this pokemon's exact location so they can defeat it but, so far they are no where near locating this pokemon. SPNT will keep you updated on this as well as other events. This is Stephanie saying, till next time.

This is all i have so far on this pokemon. I am thinking of the rest as we speak.
Old 12-01-2005, 12:52 AM
Pika57 Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 3)

Send a message via ICQ to Pika57 Send a message via AIM to Pika57 Send a message via MSN to Pika57 Send a message via Yahoo to Pika57

Quote:
The orb thing is too close to Ruby and Sapphire. Plus, a semi legendary pokemon will be up for capture once you get far enough. It is TG most powerful Alter pokemon. Infact, it was too powerful and escaped from their base. Now this pokemon roams Saurin terrorizing villages, towns, and cities.

This pokemon is called a Weregon. You first see this pokemon when you leave Gost city and get back into Miner Town. TG is fighting this pokemon because it has attacked them and is no longer listening to their orders. They think that by weakining it they can take it back to their base and get it to obey their orders once more. Their plan fails and the Weregon escapes. They sulk for a minute and then they run off back to their base.

Once you defeat your 6th gym leader you head back to the pokemon center. in this center is a television and on it is the news. Here is what is being said.

Terror is filling Saurin. A mysterious pokemon has been spotted destroying towns and villages with ease. We fear that it is headed to a city right now and will also destroy it. many people have died as have many pokemon. The elite four are trying now to locate this pokemon's exact location so they can defeat it but, so far they are no where near locating this pokemon. SPNT will keep you updated on this as well as other events. This is Stephanie saying, till next time.

This is all i have so far on this pokemon. I am thinking of the rest as we speak.
hmm.... let it get killed by Rukario.....

Things I've learned in WAR RPs- War is Hell.
Old 12-01-2005, 02:34 AM
RocketMeowth Offline
Spazztacular

Haven't you read my first post? No already made pokemon are allowed in Saurin. Saurin has all NEW pokemon that I and maybe others have made.

A picture of Weregon will be put up tommorow or maybe tonight (depends on when I finish redrawing him).