Member List
Calendar
F.A.Q.
Search
Log Out
Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000  

Go Back   Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000 » Interactive Boards » Creative Writing

Creative Writing Share your fan fiction, stories, poems, essays, editorials, song lyrics, or any other related written work. All written must be your creation. Start a new thread, and keep replying to that thread as you add on more chapters. Anyone can join in at anytime.

Old 09-06-2013, 12:36 AM
eishiba Offline

Default Mighty Morphin Power Rangers fan fic

It was a warm, sunny morning. Just like most were in the city of Angel Grove. The month of March always brought new spring weather to Angel Grove, just before the rain began to get heavy during the month of April. This morning was full of crisp air and bright sunshine. The rays beamed down through the partly cloudly morning sky as Jason Scott, ran early morning of Wednseday. It was a great day which called for red jogging pants and a red sweat shirt. It had been extremely relaxing the last few days, as it was Spring Break for the school. Jason was enjoying his week off. There hadn't been a single monster attack in nearly a week. He wasn't for certain if that was a good or bad thing.

Jason usually jogged to the Juice Bar rather than drive because of the exercise. Today he had a class scheduled at 9 A.M. He was also excited for Saturday because that was when all of the yellow belts became blue belts in his Karate class. Amoung those soon to be blue belts was Billy. Billy had enrolled in Jason's classes and easily became a yellow belt. Jason knew Billy always had it in him, it was just a matter of discovering his hidden talents himself. He showed up every day for class on time and paid attention to every word that was spoken. When it came to remembering certain things to do in certain situations, he always remembered everything mentally. His brain was a giant magnet that pulled everything towards it without real effort. When it came to applying those mental skills, Billy was as good as anyone, even if he didn't think so. His confidence level is what kept him from believing in himself.

Jasons mind went over the rest of the students in his class. Each one had made progress. It was one of Jason's biggest enjoyments. Teaching other martial arts as a form of discipline and a way to defend yourself made him feel good about himself. He enjoyed helping people in any way he could. All of his friends had the same general idea. The idea was to help those less fortunate than you, whether it be with mental knowledge or physical needs. He also enjoyed being a Power Ranger. He was able to save the lives of many. Even though the zords were always seen smashing into buildings from being hit more often than you saw a monster destroying one. The insurence must be high in this city, Jason thought. He huffed as he made a turn down Oak DR.

Little did Jason know that today would be a day he wouldn't forget anytime soon...

At the Juice Bar, Billy was eagerly waiting for his teacher, Jason, to arrive. He was dressed in his white Karate attire along with a yellow belt wrapped around his waist. Billy was eager to start the day. He was just as excited, if not more, than Jason about becoming a blue belt. He was extremely nervous about the thought. "What if i fail?" he thought to himself.

Tommy and Zack were in the center of the Juice Bar practicing moves and sparring. Occasionally Tommy would show Zack a couple of moves and techniques. Zack was dressed in black jean shorts, a nice black wife beater, and sneakers. Tommy, was dressed in a green t shirt with green jeans. He pushed his hair, which was tied in a ponytail back over his shoulder. Zack utilized his hip-hapkido to defend against Tommy, as Tommy came in agressive as always. Tommy had always been an agressive fighter. Be on the opponent and stay on him. Alot of Jason's class watched the two spar while they all waited.

Among those watching were Kim and Trini. Trini had yellow shorts with a yellow sweater and her long black hair pulled back and braided. Kim was dressed in a pink and white shirt with a short pink skirt. Both clapped and cheered for both combatants as neither cheered more for one nor the other. Tommy stopped and looked over at Kim. She waved at him as he stared at her. His gaze trailing down to her long legs. During his distraction, Zack caught him with a sweep as Tommy fell on his back. Zack said, "When it comes to Kimberly, you can't focus for anything."

Zack reached down to grab Tommy and pull him up as Tommy said, "Well, can you blame me?"

Billly came walking up and was ready for class as Jason was to arrive soon. He stood next to Trini who looked over at him saying, "Are you ready for Saturday?"

Billy said, "Um, well, I have studied all of the arts but I feel a bit nervous. What if I fail?"

Trini said, "You practice what you have learned. Practice until your tired of it, and then keep practicing."

Poor Billy took that into consideration and said, "That is alot of practice..."

Kim said to Billy, "You are doing fine. The only thing you have to worry about is yourself. Your already letting yourself down by thinking you can't do it. You deserve better right?"

Billy thought about it and said, "Yeah, I can't succeed at all my tests if I don't put in the effort to take the time to acquire the information and study it."

Trini and Kim both patted Billy on the back. He knew what he had to do. He just had to apply himself when the time came.

Meanwhile, up on the satelite known as the moon, Rita Repulsa was devising yet another skeem. With her were Goldar, Scorpina, Finster, Baboo, and Squatt. Rita watched as Jason ran through the streets, headed to the Juice Bar.

"Oh look, the red ranger is all alone. A perfect time to eliminate him," Rita shouted in her high pitched voice.

Goldar said, "By removing the leader of the Power Rangers, the rest will fall with ease!"

"And I know just how to do it too!" Rita shouted storming off into Finsters lab. She looked around and said, "Finster, time for a monster! And I remember what it is called now!"

"Ahh yes," the tiny Finster spoke. "You mentioned a few times of a certain monster you wanted created but couldn't remember what it was called. The sooner you tell me, the sooner Ill have it in the oven."

"Don't go telling me what to do! Now I want this monster. He is one of the greatest of all. In fact, he has never failed before! I want the Knight in Shinning Mirrors!" Rita cried out excited.

Baboo and Squatt both jumped high from where they stood as Baboo said, "The Knight in Shinning Mirrors? He is so..."

Goldar interrupted, "He is so perfect! Why didn't you think of him before Rita?"

Finster said, "Yes Rita, why didn't you think of him before? He is by far more intellegent than the rest of your monsters. In fact your right, he has never failed and he always has plan after plan waiting. The rangers won't stand a chance against him."

Rita said, "Don't question me and get to work! We have to hurry! Make sure you add his Mirrorizer Shield with him!"

"But of course your evilness," Finster said obediently.

Goldar watched as Finster stuck the clay monster into the oven and let it run through the cycle. He said, "With the Mirrorizer, it can make a mirror image, an exact copy of whatever it wants. But what will you copy my Emporess?"

Rita said, "We will copy the biggest weapon the Power Rangers have! Now Goldar, go down there with some putties! Lots of Putties! Don't let the Red Ranger escape!"

Goldar grunted, "It will be done my queen!"

Jason reached the final stretch as he ran through the park. The Juice Bar wasn't very far. His mind thought of the class he was about to teach. It would be the last class until everyone was a blue belt. Then Jason could teach more advanced skills.

He came to a sudden halt as he saw putties drop out of the sky. He watched as atleast twenty putties stood in front of him, cutting him off from the Juice Bar. Jason was confused. Rita usually only sent about ten putties at a time. Why so many? They all moved side ways, weaving in and out with each other. Jason throught to himself, "There is too many. I'm going to need help." Sometimes, even Angel Grove's finest needed help. He knew there was no shame in asking for help from his friends and that they would be there for him in a heart beat.

Jason pulled up his right sleeve to reviel his communucator on his wrist. He brought it closer to his chest and prepared to talk into it. He was interruped as a bronze colored hand grabbed his wrist and pulled his communicator off. Jason looked to his right to see Goldar had taken his only link to the rest of the team. "What do you want Goldar?" Jason said demandingly.

Goldar said, "I only want to hold this for you. HAHAHAHA."

Jason bit his lip as he knew all the putties and Goldar was more than he could handle on his own. Zordon had always said to attempt to settle things on your own before calling on your powers. Jason thought prehaps he could run back far enough to find an area a little more advantageous to fight all the putties than an open field. He took a few steps back and then turned around only to see another ten putties blocking him.

"This is not turning out to be a good day. Couldn't you goons come back when school starts?" Jason asked.

The putties only made the mumering sound of a drowning clown. Jason didn't see any alternative left. He shouted out loud, "Its Morphin' Time!"

Jason reached to the back of his belt to reach for his morpher. However, his belt contained nothing. He turned around and saw Goldar had swiped it from him as well. Goldar said, "Maybe you shouldn't let your guard down so much little Red Ranger!"

"Give it back Goldar!" Jason demanded.

Goldar laughed manically as he shouted, "This belongs to Rita now! Unless you can get through all of the putties and then through me!"

Jason looked around at all the putties circling around him in a 50 foot radius. He tried to wait as long as could as he hoped that Zordon would find him first and send the other rangers to help him. "What is your big plan today?"

Goldar said, "Even if I told you, there is nothing you can do! Your doom is near!"

Jason said a little annoyed, "Yeah, we will see about that!"

"Putties! Attack!" Goldar commanded.

Jason got into his stance and watched as a flood of putties ran towards him. He waited for the first putty to get close to him and make a move so that he could counter. One by one, Jason defended against a fair amount of putties.

Jason had always been a defensive fighter. Always waiting and being patient was his method. By waiting to see what the opponent would do, he would simply counter against the attack. It had worked against many foes. Even when he battled Tommy when they first met. Tommy had used spin kick, after spin kick. Jason simply ducked back a step and came in with a simple kick of his own, scoring a point with ease and without using alot of energy.

Here this proved to be his best chance at surviving the onslaught. However, the numbers caught up as Jason was simply overtaken by the putties. Two putties grabbed him and held him fast as Goldar walked up, giving Jason a few cheap shots to the face. The impact busted Jason's lip. "You are finished Red Ranger!" he shouted.

Jason spat blood from his mouth as he tried to get free from the putties grip.

Back at the Juice Bar, Billy waited eagerly for Jason. He looked at his watch and noticed it was fifteen minutes past the hour. Billy said, "Has anyone heard from Jason by any chance?"

Kim said, "No, maybe he is just running late."

Tommy and Zack had just finished sparring for the day. Tommy and Zack both walked up as Tommy asked, "Whats up? Whats with the look?"

Trini said, "Its Jason. He hasn't shown up yet."

Tommy said, "Thats not like him. Especially not with a class to teach."

"Yeah," Zack said. "Ill go try his house just to make sure."

Zack made his way to the hallway to a pay phone. Just then, Bulk and Skull walked into the Juice Bar. Both of them were known as bullies in school. They usually picked on people smaller than themselves. For Bulk, that was just about anyone as he was a rather round guy. Skull, on the other hand, was much leaner.

Billy walked up to both of them and asked concerned, "Hey guys, have either of you seen Jason today?"

Bulk and Skull stopped and looked at Billy. Bulk turned to Skull and said, "Look at that. The dweeb is asking us if we have seen his fellow dweeb."

Skull laughed his annoying little laugh and said, "His fellow dweeb! Thats a good one Bulky!"

"Guys I mean it, we haven't seen him and he was supposed to be here to teach the Karate class today," Billy said.

Bulk just went past the question and said, "Hey dweeb! Have you learned how to beat people up yet?"

Billy said, "Guys, its not to beat people up, its to..."

Billy was cut off as Bulk said, "Its just to learn how to be an even bigger dweeb, I know. Lucky for you, I can teach your class. You don't need your fellow dweeb."

Tommy stepped up and said, "What can you two possibly teach us about martial arts?"

Skull looked at Tommy and said, "Hey, Bulk here is a master at martial arts! He can show you a real form! One that none of you have even seen!"

Tommy laughed as Kim said, "Oh really? Like what?"

Skull said, "Show them Bulk!"

Bulk looked at Skull with a confused look. He decided to make something up. With that, he began to swing his arms wildly and kick in different directions. His lame attempt at showing off paid off as he put his foot behind Billy's legs and tripped him onto his back.

Billy landed with a thud on his back as Bulk and Skull both laughed. Trini walked up and helped Billy up as Tommy said, "Why don't you try that form on me?"

Bulk froze for a moment. He grinned and began to wildly throw his legs and arms about. As he tried to trip Tommy, he failed as Tommy simply moved out of danger and Bulks leg sweep took his own feet out from underneath him. He crashed onto the ground. Skull laughed his laugh as he said, "Good job Bulky!"

Bulk, as humiliated as he was, jumped up and shouted, "Ill use my new form on you!"

With that, he flailed his arms and legs about and chased Skull out of the Juice Bar. Tommy said, "Are you alright Billy?"

Billy nodded and said, "I didn't focus. I should have seen that coming."

Kim said, "Its Bulk and Skull, they are unpredictable."

Billy said, "But I should be able to predict these things."

Trini said, "With more practice you will be able to. Just give yourself more time and practice. Practice only bears fruit."

Billy nodded in agreement as Zack came walking up. "I tried Jason at his house but his parents said he left almost an hour ago."

Everyone stared at each other for a few seconds. They could all read each other thoughts, knowing who was behind Jason's disappearence. Tommy was the first one to make a move. He turned and darted out of the Juice Bar. As the others followed, one of Billy's class mates for Jason's class asked, "Where is Jason?"

Billy said, "We are going to find him. Why don't you all practice until we get back?"

Billy turned and hurried outside. He met with the others as they ran around the back of the Juice Bar. Tommy looked around to see if anyone was watching. Zack said, "All clear."

Tommy brought his wrist to his face and pressed a button on the side of it. "Zordon, this is Tommy. Come in."

Zordon's deep voice came in over the tiny speaker loud and clear. "Yes Tommy, what is it?"

"Well, Jason was supposed to show up for his Karate class and he isn't here yet and his parents said he left an hour ago. Is there any chance Rita is behind this?" Tommy asked.

Zordon said, "Ill have Alpha begin searching for Jason. Meanwhile, teleport to the Command Center."

"Right Zordon," Tommy said.

Everyone checked for anyone who might be passing by. When the coast was clear, everyone pressed a button on their communucator. Each ranger disappeared in light of their respective ranger color. Moments later, they arrived at the Command Center. Alpha was busy moving back and forth between consoles.

Alpha shouted, "Ay yai yai yai, I'm having trouble finding Jason."

Zordon said, "Lock on to his communicator, then bring it up on the viewing globe."

Billy stepped forward and said, "Here Alpha, let me assist you."

Both Alpha and Billy began tapping keys and pressing buttons. Tommy said, "Rita better not be behind this."

Tommy started to pace back and forth. Jason was Tommy's best friend. The two of them were like brothers. Tommy just felt useless without knowing where his friend was or how to help him.

Kim walked up to Tommy and said, "Don't worry. They will find Jason."

Tommy gave a half smile, knowing Kimberly could light his day with just her smile. Just then Billy said, "Even sooner than you think. His communicator should be coming up on the viewing globe."

All of the rangers gathered around and watched as they saw Goldar holding Jason's communicator and morpher in hand. Next to Goldar was Jason laying on the ground as putties stomped and kicked him. "Why so many putties?" Zack asked.

"And Goldar!" Trini said.

Zordon said, "Rita must have something up her sleeve. We must save Jason, at once."

Tommy said, "Alright, lets go!"

Just as everyone was about to take off, the annoying alarm went off, signaling an attack on the city. Alpha shouted, "Oh no!"

Kimberly said, "What is it Alpha?"

"Scorpina is a attacking the city! With her is Eye Guy and Bones!" Alpha exclaimed.

Tommy said, "Rita must be trying to divert our attention."

"You are correct Tommy," Zordon confirmed. "Rita obviously wants us to save the city and leave Jason to the putties and Goldar."

Tommy turned back to the viewing globe as Goldar shouted, "Zordon! I know you and your pathetic Power Rangers are watching! If you value your friends life then you better save him fast!"

Billy said, "We have to help Jason! There are so many putties! He needs help!"

Goldar looked at the beaten Jason and said, "I guess your friends don't care about you as much as you think!"

Jason laid on his side as Goldar grabbed him by the collar of his sweatshirt. He yanked Jason to his feet, only to swing a few punches as they connected with Jason's face. Jason, tired and wiery, staggered as he tried to remain standing. Goldar brought his sword high in the air behind him. With a powerful swing, his sword cut deep into Jason's chest. Jason cried out in agony as he crumpled to the ground and held his chest.

Goldar laughed aloud as he shouted, "The end of the Red Ranger as we know it!"

Tommy said, "I'm leaving!"

Zordon interrupted, "Tommy, you and the other rangers take care of Scorpina and the other monsters in the city, using Dragonzord in battle mode. Kimberly will go to Jason's aid. Once you have finished the monsters in the city, hurry to aid Kimberly and Jason. I feel Rita will continue to reveil her plan. Go now and let the power protect you!"

Tommy turned to Kimberly and said, "Be careful."

She looked up at him and replied, "I will."

Tommy nodded and took the center position and shouted, "Its Morphin' Time!"

"Dragonzord!" Tommy called out.

"Mastodon!" Zack called out.

"Pterodactyl!" Kimberly shouted.

"Triceratops!" Billy cried out.

"Saber Toothed Tiger!" Trini shouted.
Old 09-06-2013, 12:38 AM
eishiba Offline

Default Re: Mighty Morphin Power Rangers fan fic

Back at Rita's Palace, Finster readied Rita's monster. The clay was put into the oven. Smoke billowed from the oven as it erupted with the new monster. Rita shouted, "Yes, my Knight in Shinning Mirrors is ready!"

The Knight in Shinning Mirrors was tall and looked much like a knight with heavy chest armor and steel boots and gauntlets. Its Helmet had a lid that opened to reveil a set of red evil eyes inside the helmet. The armor it wore was all gold. In his right hand was a long silver sword and in its left hand was a giant sheild. The shield was silver also but the front of it had a mirror on it.

Rita walked up to the mirror on his shield and began to make sure she was as pretty as she could be in his presence. She said, "My Knight! You are so handsome!"

"Thank you," the knight said. His voice was deep and just a pinch of a growl in his voice. He spoke very direct. "I am ready for my task."

Rita said, "Tell me, my knight, do you think you are up to a REAL challenge?"

The knight spoke, "I am up for any challenge no matter how big or small it may seem. There is nothing I can't handle and no foe I cannot defeat."

Rita said, "Well, its actually 6 brats who happen to be called Power Rangers."

"These Power Rangers will be dealt with. I have never failed to defeat any number of foes," the knight assured her.

"Ah, those brats are going to be calling on their silly zords. Go down there, and use your Mirrorizer to copy the Mastodon, Triceratops, and Saber Toothed Tiger zords. Then return here and we will begin phase two," Rita commanded.

The knight knelt before her and said, "As you wish, your evilness."

The knight kissed here hand as Rita blushed. He turned and disappeared in a gold light.

Rita hurried to her telescope. She didn't want to miss a thing. The rangers had no idea what they were in for today.

Once everyone had morphed and were set, they split off. Kimberly went to Jason's aid as the others went to stop the monsters in Angel Grove city. Kimberly teleported to the forest where Goldar had Jason. She saw nothing but a swarm of putties everywhere. About fifty feet away she saw Jason on the ground. She rushed to him and stooped down and saw that his chest was badly wounded and he was bleeding severly. She put her hands on his chest to try and stop the bleeding.

"Hang on Jason, I'm going to get you out of here!" Kimberly said.

Jason looked up at her weakly and said, "I was wondering when you were going to show up. Where are the others?"

Kimberly said, "Rita sent monsters to the city. We had to split up. Lets get out of here!"

Kimberly started to help Jason up. Once he was sitting up, Jason said weakly, "Kim...behind you..."

Kimberly's grip was ripped away as Goldar threw her to the side. He put himself between her and Jason. "Goldar!" Kimberly shouted.

"Thats right! Good to see you haven't forgotten!" Goldar commented.

Kimberly demanded, "Let Jason go!"

"Not today! There are plans for you Power Weaklings!" Goldar said. With that Goldar attacked the Pink Ranger. She stood up and tried to jump over Goldar to get to Jason but ended in failure. She tried everything way to get around but Goldar had Jason well guarded.

"Come on, this is getting old!" Kimberly said.

Goldar said, "Then let me lighten things up!"

With that Goldar struck Kimberly with his sword. Sparks flew about as Kimberly fell to the ground. Goldar continued to pursue her as she tried to defend herself. Things weren't looking good for Jason.

The other rangers arrived in Angel Grove city. There they stood on top of some buisness buildings. They found Scorpina, in full grown form, along with Bones and Eye Guy. They were all taking turns, seeing who could destroy buildings the fastest. They fired blasts at different buildings as debris flew everywhere and scattered about. Smoke filled the air as buildings caught fire. People ran from their cars and workplaces in hopes of savings their own lives.

Tommy said, "Alright, its time for Dragonzord power!"

Tommy took out his Dragon Dagger and brought to the lips on his helmet. Somehow he was able to play the familiar tune by holding it at his lips. However Tommy managed to play a tune with a helmet on, the tune resignated through out the city. About a mile away, the ocean rumbled as a metallic dragon was awakened. Water erupted into the air as the Dragonzord arose from the ocean. It cried out as it made its way to land.

Tommy looked to the others and said, "Ill need help to end this quickly."

"Sure thing Tommy," Zack said. "I call on the power of the Mastodon!"

The Mastodon came from an icey glacier. It stomped its way to where the Black Ranger had called for it. Its trunk bellowed freezing air, cold enough to freeze nearly anything.

Billy called out, "I call on the power of the Triceratops!"

The Triceratops heard the call for help. Its treads began to move as it charged its way towards the city. It left the dry, muggy desert as it came to the city within moments.

Trini shouted, "I call on the power of the Saber Toothed Tiger!"

The Saber Toothed Tiger lived in a jungle and roamed about freely. But once it heard the call of its master, it turned in the direction of the voice and hurried to join the others.

Once all three Dinozords had reached the rangers, Tommy called out, "Time for some major Dragonzord power! Initiate DragonZord Battle Mode!"

With that, the Dragonzord began to transform. Its arms withdrew into its shoulders, which folded forward to become armor for the chest. Both legs were folded up at the knees and the lower jaw dropped down to reveil the face. The Mastodon split apart and formed arms for the combination. Then the robot was seated onto of the Triceratops and Saber Toothed Tiger, as both folded up at the neck, and became the legs for the robot. The zords weapon, the staff, came crashing to the ground.

Tommy shouted, "Alright! Lets go!"

With that, Tommy lept high into the air. He landed on the back of the Dragonzords head and entered the head through a door. The others lept into the zord after him. Once they entered, they all took their spots. Tommy took Jason's usual spot. They sat at the level with the Dragonzords eyes so as to see everything the zord would see. Tommy said, "Lets get rid of the goons!"

The huge zord stomped towards Scorpina and the other monsters. She saw the oncoming zord and said, "Uh oh guys, are fun is over!"

Tommy replied, "You got that right!"

With that, Tommy gave Scorpina a sharp punch to the face. Bones and Eye Guy ran in to fight as well. Althrough the Dragonzord was outnumbered, its strength was much greater than the other three monsters. It easily thwarted each attack the monsters made. Each charge was stopped, each punch was countered, and each blow landed by the Dragonzord was powerful. Sparks flew around as each blow landed caused significant damage on the monsters.

Tommy shouted, "Alright, enough of these guys! Lets finish them!"

With that, the Dragonzord pulled its massive staff out of the ground. Lightning struck the end, which was constructed of the Dragonzord's tail, and started to spin. The sound was that of a low pitched dentist drill. Scorpina watched as the Dragonzord stepped towards her first. Knowing she was in deep trouble, she grabbed Bones by the arm and pushed him in front of her. The drill stabbed into his stomach.

Bones cried out as his insides were cut and ground up. The sound was sickening as it only took but a few seconds to drill straight through the body of Bones. He began to shake as Dragonzord stepped back, removing its drill from the new hole it had created in Bones. Bones cried in agony as he fell to the ground and erupted in a blast of flames and sparks. Parts of Bones flew about as Dragonzord turned its gaze to Scorpina and Eye Guy.

Both of them began to cower as Scorpina called out, "Well, it was nice chatting!"

Eye Guy followed up with, "Yeah chatting! However, we have an appointment with the eye doctor! Got to get contacts for all of these eyes! See ya!"

In a flash of purple light, Scorpina and Eye Guy faded from view.

Billy said, "They ran away!"

"Next time my friend, next time," Zack assured him.

Trini noticed a monster in gold armor appear on top of a helipad on the top of the hospital. She pointed and said, "Hey look down there! Who is that?"

Tommy squinted his eyes to see through his helmet as the gold knight stood on the building and looked up at the huge zord. "Rangers!" His voice boomed. "Hold still! This won't take long!"

Zack said, "And what does he mean by that?"

The Knight in Shinning Mirrors, aimed his shield at the Dragonzord. The reflection of the giant zord could be seen for a few seconds as three spectrums of light shot out of the mirror in the center of the shield. One of the spectrums swirled around the Triceratops connected to the Dragonzord. Another spectrum surrounded the Saber Toothed Tiger. The final spectrum swirled around the arms of the Mastodon.

Tommy angled the arms closer for a view. The spectrum flowed around the arms back and forth. Tommy said, "Billy, what is it? Whats is that flow of color doing to the zord?"

Billy pressed a few keys to access the zords status. Billy was puzzled and looked at Tommy and said, "Um...well..."

Zack said, "Come on Billy, we don't have all day."

"Its...its not doing anything...I dont' see anything in the vitals or status and our power is still at full. I don't detect anything happening to the zord at all," Billy confirmed.

Trini said, "Its Rita, you know she is doing something."

"Yeah but what?" Tommy asked as he sat and watched the spectrums flow back to the knight and back into his shield. He laughed a little and said, "Thank you Power Rangers. Ill leave you to enjoy your day."

He disappeared in a gold flash and was gone. Tommy said, "I'm not certain what it just did, but I do know we need to get to Kim and Jason."

The other three said in agreement, "Right!"

Tommy said, "Now, when we get there, Billy, you get to Jason as fast as you can and guard him. The rest of us will take on the putties and deal with Goldar."

Billy nodded and said, "Right!"

However, behind his helmet, Billy was smiling. He had been asked to guard his Karate master, his leader, and his friend. What an honor! He would not let Jason down!

With that, all four teleported from the zord, leaving it to dismantle itself and return to their secret hiding places.

Kimberly struggled in the battle with Goldar. Time and time again, Goldar hurled Kimberly through the air with attack after attack using his sword. Kimberly was able to see past Goldar. A few putties continued to stomp and kick Jason. Jason covered his head while trying to use his arms to cover his wounded chest. Kimberly felt awful that she couldn't get to Jason. Kimberly fell on her back as Goldar stood over her.

"Good night little Pink Ranger!" Goldar laughed as he raised his sword for the finishing blow.

Just before Kimberly met her fate, Tommy nailed Goldar with a kick. The force sent Goldar to the ground. Tommy stood in front of Kimberly and turned around to help her up. "Are you alright?" he asked.

Kimberly nodded and said, "Yes but we need to get to Jason!"

Tommy looked to where the other rangers were as he said, "Thats your cue Billy!"

Billy made a fist and said, "I'm on it!"

With great speed, he ran in the direction of Jason. He looked to his left and right as he ran. He could see the other rangers battling the putties and Tommy and Kimberly battling Goldar. He put his eyes on Jason as he came closer. Time seem to slow down as the image of Jason's beaten body came into view. He was bruised badly and his chest was loosing blood. Billy began to fight off the near by putties, allowing not a single putty to get by him. He concentrated on each move he made as he combatted the putties. He let his mind focus on what he must do, as well as preforming the necesary techinique. He soon realized that he was fighting just as Jason would. He would wait for an attack and then counter it.

Jason looked up at the Blue Ranger and said, "Thanks man..."

Billy gave a thumbs up. He turned and made sure no other putties were making any movements towards him. His eyes moved to where Tommy and Kimberly were taking on Goldar. The two of them used a team move and took him down. With that, Tommy wrestled the morpher and communicator from Goldar. "Ill take that, thanks!" Tommy said.

Goldar sat up and charged for Tommy, "What? NO! Give those back!"

"Make us why don't you!" Tommy said as he turned and looked at Billy. "Billy, catch!"

With that, Tommy threw Jason's morpher and communicator into the air to Billy. Using simple hand-eye coordination, he caught both of them. He moved to Jason, who was writhing in pain, and knelt by his friend. "Don't worry, everything is going to be fine." Billy assured his friend.

All of the putties had been dealt with and Trini and Zack met up with Kim and Tommy. They all surrounded Goldar as he began to look a little nervous. "Gah, Rangers! I'm sorry! Ill never do it again!"

There was a gold flash and the Knight in Shinning Mirrors appeared just fifty feet from the group with Goldar. Tommy said, "Your the monster from earlier."

"Ahh, its nice to see your memory serves you well," the knight said.

Zack replied, "Yeah, but your looks don't serve you well."

The knight laughed and said, "Make all the jokes you want because today the joke is on you!" He drew his sword and held it above his head.

"You have met your match! Today we witness the fall of the mighty heros known as the Power Rangers!" the knight said.

"I wouldn't count on it," Kimberly said.

"YOUR DOOM IS UPON YOU!" the knight shouted as he charged forward.

The four rangers all drew their weapons. Tommy was the first to charge in with his Dragon Dagger out. The knight fought back and proved to be very skilled with a sword. With near ease, he knocked all four rangers down, one by one with his sword. "Come on guys, we can't let him beat us!" Zack said to everyone.

"Try all you want. The end result is unavoidable!" the knight said as he put his hand in front of his helmet lid, which opened, reveiling his red eyes. He extended his hand and from his eyes came small red blast of energy. The blasts crashed into the rangers and into the dirt around them. Dirt flew about as explosions rippled through the ground. The rangers all laid on the ground as the blasts were very powerful. Each one laid, trying to stand up but without the strength."He is just so powerful! Tommy exclaimed.

The knight replied, "Don't flatter me rangers. I was hoping for a better fight!"

Billy had been watching the whole time, standing next to Jason to protect him. He watched as his friends had fallen to the ground. At that moment, the golden knight turned his gaze to Billy and Jason. "Little Blue Ranger, why don't you come play like the rest?" the knight taunted.

Billy looked back at the rangers laying on the ground and then back at the knight. He watched as the knight put his hand in front of his open lid on his helmet with the deep red evil eyes. Billy had battled enough monsters from Rita to know that when they covered their face, eyes, mouth, or any other part of their body that fired some kind of energy, it was a moment of powering up. Billy looked down at Jason and realized Jason was not in his ranger suit. Billy knew he would survive the blast but Jason might not. He put the communicator and morpher beside Jason and charged towards the monster as quickly as he could. He wanted to put enough distance between him and Jason that the explosions that would take place would not hurt Jason. Billy got in about ten strides as he ran forward. The monster let loose the blasts of energy as the powerful red aura's exploded around him. He fell on his back for a moment but was back up the next second. He turned to confirm that Jason had not been affected.

Billy nodded once he knew Jason was safe for the moment. He turned his attention to the knight with its sword drawn. "Looks like you need to be put out like the rest of your silly team," the knight said as he stepped closer slowly.

Billy said, "You have come far enough! Power Lance!"

In a blue flash, Billy's blue duel ended lance appeared in his hands. He wielded them amazingly, as he moved towards the knight. The two collided weapons time and time again. However the knight seemed to have the edge. Billy tried to fight better and better each moment but it just wasn't working. He thought of all of his friend he was trying to defend. He thought of Jason and remembered his teaching. "Always be patient in battle. Let the opponent make the first move. Trying to rush in fast and attack first does no good against another well trained opponent. By waiting and having patience, you spend less energy. Read your opponents moves and stay calm."

With the new thoughts in Billy's mind, he watched each step the knight took. Every lunge that was made and every draw, Billy saw them all. He began to counter each move, sending the knight stumbling a few times. Billy grinned inside his helmet as he was getting the hang of this. "Confidence is all I needed. Everyone was right. I am just as good as anyone else. I just have to focus and keep calm."

The knight realized that Billy was gaining on him. The knight constantly had to take steps back in order to avoid a hit. Billy was doing a great job and the knight knew this. When the monster finally was fed up with being bested, it raised its sword high into the air as it become engulfed in flames. Billys eyes lit up as he panicked when he saw the flames and said, "What the..."
Old 09-06-2013, 12:38 AM
eishiba Offline

The monster swung his flaming sword at Billy but Billy couldn't fight back. He had lost his focus and was now panicing. The knight came down with a slash as Billy put his lance up and used it as a defense. The flames met the lance and sliced right through it. Billy dropped his broken weapons and attempted to fight back. Without having his focus, he was easily overtaken.

Billy fell with a thud after taking a blow from the flaming sword. "You battled long and hard," the knight growled. "Now you meet your end!"

The knight raised his sword over the defeated Billy. Billy closed his eyes. He had fought as best as he could. He had used all his tactics and they werent enough. His confidence had been shattered. He had failed and this was it.

As Billy awaited his fate, he heard a familiar voice shout, "Tyrannosaurus!"

Billy looked to his left and saw Jason, on his back with his morpher in the air. His ranger suit covered his body as he sprang up from where he laid. Billy could tell Jason was still in some pain as he watched his friend make his way over to where he was with the knight standing over him.

Billy knew that the ranger suit would help ease Jason's pain, but how much pain had Jason been in? Would it only get worse if he battled while in his ranger form? Billy wasn't sure but as it appeared, he would soon find out. The knight eyed Jason and said, "I thought you were injured!"

Jason said, "You should know it takes alot to hold down a ranger!"

The knight scoffed and said, "I have defeated all of your pathetic friends, how do you expect to win on your own?"

Jason held his arm up close to his chest and grunted a little as he said, "I have enough to defeat you!"

Jason summoned his Power Sword. The long silver sword with a red handle appeared in Jason's trained hands. He kept it in front of him, ready to battle the knight. The knight said, "I give you an A in stupidity. Taking me on all by your lonesome is a foolish choice. You will soon regret your decision!"

The knight raised his sword in the air and charged at Jason. Jason ran to meet the knight. The two clashed swords as sparks flew from each touch. Jason easily fended off the knight with its attacks, only suffering a few blows to his already injured body. The knight, however, did not seemed phased by the attacks he received.

"Enough of this! I find you tasteless! Feel the wrath of the Knight in Shinning Mirrors!" the knight shouted.

The knight sent his sword ablaze as he did before. As he weilded it, background scenery blurred in the heat coming from the sword. Jason did not let this worry him. He, again, went on the defense. However, this time the colisions of the two swords resulted in massive bursts of fire. The knight landed a couple of blows with the seiring sword. Jason fell to the ground, dropping his sword, as he could feel the pain of his wound through his suit. Even with the relief the suit gave Jason, the pain still ran through his chest, weaker, but still enough to cause Jason sever discomfort.

Billy watched as Jason was losing the battle. The pain Jason must have been trying to deal with while battling must have been intense. Billy wanted to get up but his body was just too tired. He watched and looked for the other rangers. Only one had managed to stand up at this point.

Tommy, the Green Ranger, had forced himself to his feet as he ran to stand in front of Jason. He stooped down and picked up Jason's sword and held it in his hand. Without a word, he charged into battle. Using skill that far surpassed the skill Billy had tried to use, and the skill that Jason possesed, he easily overcame the knight. Tommy never suffered a single attack as the knight fell to the ground, again and again.

Tommy had always been good with a sword, even better than Jason, although Jason hadn't admitted it. Now it was being proven as the knight could not withstand the attack. After another fall, he shouted, "This isn't the end Power Rangers!"

"Come back again anytime!" Tommy said as he watched the knight fade in a golden light.

He turned around and ran to Jason. He clutched his chest as he said, "Thanks Tommy."

"Anytime Bro," Tommy said. "Lets get you out of here. You need medical help."

Jason muttered, "No Ill be fine."

Jason was so exhuasted, he demorphed. With his suit gone, the pain came back flooding through him. He cried out in agony as his chest began to bleed severly again. Kimberly and Zack tried to put pressure on the wound. "We got to get him to a hospital. He is losing alot of blood," Zack said.

Billy finally recovered as he stood up and walked to Jason. Billy said, "Angel Grove Hospital is not far at all. We should teleport. Zordon will understand us using our powers for this."

At that moment, everyone powered down. Now out of their suits, Zack and Tommy grabbed one of Jason's arms and began to pull him up. Billy stood behind Jason to help him stand. Once he was up, Billy said, "Is the coast clear?"

Before anyone answered, Tommy and Zack teleported with Jason. Billy, Trini, and Kimberly followed behind. The teleportation only took a couple of seconds as they appeared out in the front of the hospital. Kimberly said, "I hope no one saw that."

Tommy said, "At this point I really don't care! Go on ahead of us and get a nurse or someone!"

Kimberly hurried into the hospital to alert the staff inside of Jason's condition. Zack and Tommy walked slowly next to Jason as he struggled to keep standing as he shuffled along. Billy stayed behind Jason in case he fell. Trini hurried to the front door of the hospital and pulled it open, letting everyone walk inside.

The air inside the hospital smelled of dying people. Billy's stomach turned as he tried to hold his nose. Kimberly came running up with four members of the hospital staff. They pushed a rolling bed behind Jason and let him sit on it. They eased him onto the bed as he laid down. One of the men on the staff looked at Jason and said, "Hello Jason. My name is Dr. Sims. We are going to take you to room 117."

The man was in his mid 20's and stood tall and lean. He had long brown hair tied back with green eyes. He had a doctors coat on with a stethoscope around his neck. As he rushed Jason to the room with a few other staff members following him, he looked at the other rangers and asked, "How did this happen?"

Trini said, "It was a monster attack. The Power Rangers saved him and so we brought him in. He is our friend."

The rangers turned and gave Trini a wink as Billy threw in a thumbs up for not gving their identity away while telling the truth. The doctor said, "A monster attack? Looks pretty bad. Did the rangers defeat this monster?"

Tommy grinned and said, "The Green Ranger chased him away. He wont be coming back, not for a while anyways."

"Hopefully," Zack added.

Billy said, "Atleast not any time soon."

The doctor finally reached the room Jason had been given. As they wheeled him in, the doctor said, "It will be a few minutes to get him set up. Please wait in the waiting area."

Tommy watched as the doctor closed the door. He hung his head and walked to the waiting area where everyone gathered around. Kim looked at Tommy and said, "Jason is going to be fine. He is a fighter."

Tommy nodded as Trini said, "You have done enough, there is nothing more you can do."

"I just feel useless," Tommy said.

Zack said, "We better hope that monster doesn't come back for a while. We won't have Jason to help."

Billy thought of what condition Jason might be in. He thought of what they would do if the monster returned. He hoped they could see Jason soon. "We better just stay alert," Billy said.

After what seemed like an eternity, the doctor came out of Jason's room with his crew members. Dr. Sims looked at the rangers and said, "He is resting now. He will just fine with rest. He is lucky to have friends who care about him like you. If you see the Power Rangers, tell them I thank them for their hard work and dedication. They saved this teenagers life.

All the rangers seemed to lighten up a bit as those words were said. Tommy smiled for the first time since everything began to happen. He said, "Thank you for taking care of Jason. When can we see him?"

Dr. Sims said, "You can see him now. He asked me to let you come in as soon as possible. Ill be just down the hall if you need anything."

The doctor walked off as the rangers moved towards the door of Jason's room. Tommy grabbed the cold door knob and slowly opened it. Inside the room was a bed with Jason in a patient's gown and covered with a couple of blankets. He had an IV in his right arm which was hooked up to a machine. He opened his eyes and smiled as he saw Tommy.

Tommy broke a smile again as he saw Jason. "Hey man, how are you holding up?" Tommy asked.

Jason said, "Like I took a sword to the chest."

By now the rest of the rangers had entered the room. Everyone circled around Jason's bed as he looked up at all his friends. Zack asked, "So when you gonna get up out of there and get back to kick monster butt?"

"The doc says I ought to take it easy. Says I could start bleeding again if I'm not careful. So it might be a while," Jason said.

Kimberly said, "We will have to make sure to keep an eye on you in case Rita sends another monster here."

Jason pushed that thought away and said, "Lets hope she doesnt."

Tommy said, "It looks like the Dragonzord will be putting in some major over time."

"Sorry man," Jason said as he looked at Tommy. "The rangers will be really needing you."

Billy looked down at his teacher laying in the bed; injured and weak. His mind went back to the battle. He wished he could have done more to help Jason. Billy was snapped away from his thoughts as Jason looked at him and said, "Billy, bud, what are you thinking about?"

Billy's forehead wrinkled as he said, "I was just...wishing I could have done more to help."

Jason grined and spoke, "I saw what you did out there."

"I know...I failed," Billy muttered as he hung his head.

"No man," Jason said. "You ran out there and took those blasts. If you hadn't done that, I would even be in here at this moment. You saved my life."

Billy looked at Jason. He couldn't find the breath to say anything. His teacher and leader, was thanking him for saving his life. Billy felt as if he had in fact, accomplished something. Billy couldn't help but get that nerdy little smile on his face.

His smile faded as he said, "I still failed against that golden soldiar."

Jason said, "You did fine up to the point that his sword turned to flames."

"I lost my focus. I got worried. I panicked," Billy said.

Jason said, "Hey, it happens. No one is perfect."

"Learn from your mistake. So next time you won't do that again," Trini said.

Billy nodded and said, "I won't let you down again."

"You haven't let me down at all. However, you are letting your confidence fall. Without confidence, your just opening up for defeat," Jason said.

Billy felt better. He would just learn from his mistake. The next time he came face to face in a situation that frightened him, he would keep calm. Zack said, "And with Rita's soldiar, that chance to try again probably won't be long."

At that moment, everyone's communicator's went off. By now, the tune had become quite catchy. Tommy looked in the direction of the door and walked over and closed it. He pressed a button on the side of his communicator and spoke into it, "Whats up Zordon?"

Zordon's voice came loud and clear as he said, "We are monitoring the entire city. I feel that Rita will put her plan into motion now that Jason's is injured."

"Maybe I should come back and help with that," Billy said.

Zordon said, "Yes, I believe it would be best if you all came back, so that we can all be ready. Jason, you lie and get better. Your fellow rangers will handle everything."

Jason spoke up, "I don't think I have a choice."

Everyone took a few steps back as they prepared to teleport. "Get better Jason," Kimberly said.

Jason nodded as he watched his friends fade into five colors and disappear. Once his room was empty, he turned and looked out the window. He already felt left out but he knew that they could handle anything that was thrown at them.

It was then, that Jason realized just how tired he was. He closed his eyes as he drifted off to sleep.
Old 09-06-2013, 12:40 AM
eishiba Offline

The five rangers arrived at the Command Center in a matter of moments. Alpha was running back and forth pressing buttons and switches. Zordon was...floating. Billy moved towards the panels and immediatly began to help Alpha with monitoring Angel Grove. "I just know Rita is going to attack," Billy said.

"My sensors do not detect anything, however, Rita is highly unpredictable. She could strike at any time," Zordon said.

Kimberly asked, "Can we keep an extra watch over the hospital?"

"Yeah, I mean, Rita might try to take Jason or something," Zack said.

Alpha said, "I'm trying but its just so difficult watching over the entire city."

Tommy was pacing back and forth slowly as his thoughts were deep with Jason. He wanted to be able to see his friend walk about and battle along side them. If only Tommy had gotten there sooner, prehaps he could have been more help.

"Green Ranger," Zordon said. "What is on your mind?"

Tommy looked up at Zordon in his tube and said, "Its just Jason. I'm worried about him. I mean, what if everyone is right. What if Rita tries to go after Jason again?"

Zordon was silent as Tommy went on, "I just feel like I failed. Jason needed my help. I just wish I could be there right now." Tommy looked at the ground and hung his head. The failure Tommy felt was so strong that it was possible for everyone else to feel it as well.

Zordon said, "Tommy, if you really feel you should be by Jason's side, in this tough time for him, then go be beside him. This way, you will also be able to possibly divert any possible attack Rita were to make on the hospital or Jason again."

Tommy perked up a little as he was delighted to hear that he could return to be there with Jason. Trini smiled and said, "Just make sure if you need help to let us know?"

Tommy grinned and said, "You got it."

Tommy reached for his communicator, and then he paused and turned to Alpha and said, "I have a favor to ask Alpha."

"A favor?" Alpha asked. "What do you need?"

"I was wanting my Dragon Dagger," Tommy said.

"Oh? That seems like an easy favor," Alpha said.

Alpha put his little robotic hands together and in a flash of green light, the Dragon Dagger appeared in his hands. He reached his hand up to Tommy and said, "Here you go."

Tommy took his dagger in hand. The sharp metal was cold as Tommy wrapped both hands around it. He turned to Billy and held it out to him. "Just in case something starts without me and you need extra power."

Billy looked at Tommy stunned at what Tommy was intrusting him with. Billy hesitated for a moment but then took the dagger in his hand. He looked down at it, seeing the sharp blade and the keys one pressed to play a tune to call out the mighty Dragonzord. Billy grinned his nerdy little grin and said, "Oh wow, thank you!"

Billy held on to the dagger tight. He almost wanted something to happen just so Billy could control the Dragonzord once. He couldn't help the smile that stayed on his face. Tommy said, "Promise you will take care of it?"

Billy said, "Of course, No worries!"

Tommy nodded and said, "Ill be back in a while guys."

With that, Tommy touched his communicator, pressing a button which caused him to fade into green light.

Billy watched until the green light was completely gone. He took another glance at the dagger in his hand. He felt so honored to be holding such power. He hoped he would get a chance to use it.

On the moon, someone else was watching the exchange of weaponery. The evil witch Rita, had been watching the entire time. She held the eye piece to her extremely powerful telescope. She laughed aloud and turned to the rest of her minions and shouted, "We have just had our work cut out for us!"

Squatt looked up at Rita and said, "What work? I don't ever work."

Rita eyed him and then said, "Your right, and after I defeat the Power Rangers Ill turn you into a talking squash!"

Squatt took a few steps back as Goldar said, "What work has been cut out for us?"

Rita shouted, "We are going to steal the Dragon Dagger!"

Babboo said, "And what good will that do?"

"With the Knights stolen copies of the three dinozords, we will be able to send Dragonzord in battle mode and make it attack the city!" Rita exclaimed.

Goldar said, "Of course! Then the rangers can't even the score with their own Dragonzord in battle mode! Its a brilliant plan!"

Rita laughed and said, "But of course, since it was MY idea!"

"But empress, wouldn't it be better to let me attack them? I am the greatest of all the..." Goldar was cut off as Rita swung her staff into Goldars stomach. She had had enough of Goldar's rambling. Goldar held his stomach as he fell to one knee.

"Hush you over grown monkey!" Rita shouted at him. "I'm in charge and I'm making the disicions around here!"

Goldar didn't move as he gasped for air. Rita then said to him, "Now your going to go with the Knight and take the Dragon Dagger from Billy."

Goldar finally stood up and muttered, "Yes empress..."

"Now go!" Rita commanded as she hurried to her telescope to watch. Rita's schme was beginning to peak.

Goldar stood and looked over at a group of putties and said, "Come on clay brains. Lets go get clobbered as usual!"

The putties all followed Goldar as he teleported to the earth below. He stood there and let the putties dance around, making that sound of a cat underwater. Goldar knew the rangers would show but he didn't know when. "Come on rangers, I know you know that I'm here!"

Back at the Command Center, the alarms went off. Alpha walked about and shouted, "Aiy yi yi yi yi! Goldar is in Angel Grove!"

"Looks like Rita is making a move," Zack said.

"Rangers, you must hurry and stop Goldar! I will contact Tommy and have him meet you there," Zordon said.

Billy looked back down at the Dragon Dagger and felt anxious to use it. He hoped a monster, tall and large, came into battle. He said to Zordon, "We have everything under control."

"Good, go now, and let the power protect you," Zordon reminded.

Billy took the center, which wasn't much of a center since there were four rangers in the Command Center. He then shouted, "Its morphin' time!"

Zack called out, "Mastodon!"

Ptyrodactyl!" Kimberly called out.

Triceratops!" Billy called.

"Saber Toothed Tiger!" Trini cried out.

With that, the four rangers teleported to the park. Once they arrived, Goldar was standing there with a group of putties behind him. He shouted, "About time you losers show up!"

Kimberly said, "We are gonna show you who the losers are!"

Goldar sighed as he knew she was right. "Get them!" Goldar commanded.

The putties charged into battle as the rangers fought back. The battle was pretty one sided as a group of putties was barely a match for morphed rangers. Goldar laughed manicially, even though his putties were getting creamed.

At that moment, the Knight in Shinning Mirrors appeared. He walked calmly towards the rangers as they battled the putties. He spoke aloud, "You depressing Power Rangers are fools!"

High up above, Rita was watching and knew that this was her cue. She wanted to make her Knight much bigger and taller. She took her wand in both hands and shout, "Magic wand! Make my Knight grow!"

With that, she hurled the wand to the earth below. It stabbed into the ground and sent out small electrical bolts into the ground. Smoke from no where, erupted around the Knight as he grew very, very tall. He looked down at the rangers still battling the putties. He stood patiently, without attacking.

Billy looked up and saw the Knight had grown. He fought off a few other putties and then said, "Now is my chance!"

He took the Dragon Dagger in his hand and put it to his helmet, where the impression of lips where and begin to play the same tune that always woke up the Dragonzord. Billy could hear in the distance, the water erupting and ground shaking as the Dragonzord sprang out of the water.

As the Dragonzord began to make its way to the sound of the flute, Billy celebrated with a fist pump and say, "Yes! Morphiniminal!"

Billy's celebration did not last long as he felt the dagger ripped from his hands. He turned as Goldar had taken the dagger from him. "Thank you Blue Ranger!"

Billy attempted to get the dagger back but was struck down by Goldar. Billy fell back and stood up slowly. "Give it back Goldar!"

"Finders keepers, little blue!" Goldar teased.

Goldar brought the dagger to his nasty mouth as he played the same tune, commanding the Dragonzord for himself. He turned the Dragonzord on Angel Grove. It stomped its way towards the city and began to destroy the city. Billy hung his head as he watched the power he held, being used for evil. What would Tommy think?

The other rangers came running to Billy. "Whats up with the Dragonzord?" Zack asked.

Billy sighed, "Goldar took the dagger from me!"

Kimberly said, "We have to get it back!"

"Hey Goldar! Give back the dagger now!" Trini shouted.

Goldar laughed and said, "Would I ever do anything you say?"

The rangers charged Goldar. Goldar retaliated with his sword. One by one, he knocked each ranger to the ground. He laughed and said, "You Power Rangers are pathetic!"

Back at the hospital, Tommy sat in Jason's room. Jason slept silently as the only sound in the room was the sound of Jason's heart monitor. Tommy just stared at Jason as he slept. He looked peaceful, but Tommy knew his pain had to excruciating.

Tommy kept running the entire battle through his head. He wondered what he could have possibly done to help Jason. He wished he could take Jason's pain. Atleast Jason wasn't aware of it while he slept.

Tommy's thoughts were interrupted by a catchy tune that came from his communicator. Tommy moved his wrist towards the end of the room so that he would not wake Jason up. "Go ahead Zordon," Tommy said.

"Tommy," Zordon said. "The rangers need your help. The Knight in Shinning Mirrors is in the park with Goldar."

Tommy said, "Alright, Ill be there."

Tommy gave Jason one last look, but only to see Jason looking at Tommy. "Trouble?" Jason asked quietly.

"Yeah, sounds like the monster from earlier has shown up again," Tommy said.

Jason looked up at Tommy and said, "Well, make sure you send that monster my regards."

"You bet, bro," Tommy said.

They both shook hands as Tommy stepped back. He began to speak, "Its..."

He looks down at Jason and didn't want to be loud. Tommy whispered, "Its morphin' time!"

"Dragonzord!" Tommy whispered.

Morphed and ready for action, Tommy teleported to the park. When everything came into view, Tommy saw his Dragonzord heading towards the city. After another glance, Tommy ran to the other rangers. "Alright!" he said. "You got the Dragonzord out!"

Tommy started to wonder why the Dragonzord was moving away from the Knight in Shinning Mirrors. Goldar looked at the Green Ranger and said, "We took something and made it ours!"

Tommy saw the Dragon Dagger in Goldars hand. Tommy turned to Billy as Billy said, "Sorry Tommy, he stole it from me."

"Thats not a problem!" Tommy said. He ran at Goldar as he tried to attack. Tommy was a skilled fighter, but was no match for Goldar and his mighty sword. The sword struck across the Green Ranger, sending sparks everywhere as Tommy fell to the ground. The other rangers ran to help him up.

"Tommy, are you alright?" Kimberly asked.

Tommy said, "Yeah, I'm fine. But we got to get the dagger back."

Goldar laughed and said, "Not a chance rangers! We have a show for you to watch!"

The rangers watched the Knight took his shield which looked like a mirror and aimed it up into the air. Three beautiful colors of yellow, black, and blue, shot from the mirror and into the sky. The ground shook a little as in the distance, footsteps were heard.

Zack saw in the distance, a black four legged elephant like creature walking towards the Knight. Zack shouted in surprise, "Its the Mastodon!"

Billy could see his giant Triceratops on treads, making its way to the park. Trini also noticed her Saber Toothed Tiger running at full speed to meet the rest. The three zords stopped in front of the Knight. The knight looked at the three zords and said, "My wonderful, perfect copies! It is now time to bring the ultimate plan together!"

The rangers stood by looking on. Even Goldar watched curiously. "Now combine together! Together with the Dragonzord!"

Goldar got the idea and held the dagger to his groaty mouth and played a tune. With that, the Dragonzord lept into the air. Its shoulders pulled together to form armor and the legs bent up at the knees. The triceratops and Saber Toothed Tiger bent at the neck and became legs while the Mastodon wrapped itself around the Dragonzord and formed arms.

The Power Rangers watched in amazement as the Dragonzord in Battle Mode was completed. The Knight held its sword up in victory. The Knight jumped into the air, doing a flip as it shrank back down to normal size and landed on the back of the Dragonzord. He hurried into the control room and sat down and began to move the Dragonzord. It stomped a few steps closer to the rangers. The rangers covered their faces as dust and dirt kicked up in their direction.
Old 09-06-2013, 12:41 AM
eishiba Offline

"We have to stop him!" Kimberly cried out.

"But how?" Tommy said. "Without the Dragonzord, we don't have any alternative!"

Zack said, "Its our only shot, but we have to call our Dinozords."

Billy said, "But thats no good. Alone they aren't nearly as strong as a Dragonzord in Battle Mode.

Tommy felt there was nothing that could be done. He shouted, "What do you want now?"

The Knight made his way from the control room back outside. He stood on the left shoulder of the Dragonzord. He called down, "There is nothing more that you can give us! We have what we need! You don't have the Dragonzord, so you cannot form this zord with your own Dinozords. The Red Ranger is out of commission, so there is only your Dinozords alone to deal with me. What can you possibly do?"

Billy said, "Our best bet now is to go back to the Command Center, perhaps Zordon will have some idea of what to do."

The Knight laughed and said, "Run if you wish. You will have exactly one hour from this moment. What ever plan you can possibly bring to stop Dragonzord in Battle Mode, I give you the chance to concoct it. At that point, your fate will be sealed!"

Goldar laughed in victory as he shouted, "What can you rangers possibly do to overpower the Dragonzord in Battle Mode?"

Goldar looked up at the Knight and tossed the Dragon Dagger into the air as the Knight caught it in one hand and held it carefully.

The rangers all stood questioning Goldars question. Tommy finally spoke, "Fine then, one hour. We will be back!"

Tommy wasted not time in touching his morpher as for some reason while morphed, the teleportation action was made by touching the morpher. Tommy faded into a green flash as the rest of the rangers faded in their own color as well.

Goldar looked into the sky and held his sword in victory as he teleported back to Rita's palace.

Once Goldar arrived at Rita's palace, Babboo, Squatt, Finster, and Scorpina welcomed him with pats on the shoulder and high fives. Rita stood there and shouted, "Ahahaha! You finally did something right Goldar!"

"Yes Empress!" Goldar shouted back.

"Without any weapon powerful enough to battle the Dragonzord in Battle Mode, those rangers are finished!" Rita cried out.

Scorpina said, "What a way to defeat the Power Rangers!"

"Yes!" Finster said. "By using one of the Power Rangers most powerful Zords!"

Rita laughed aloud with the others as she said, "Finster! Prepare some popcorn! We will have a movie on the big screen in one hour! It will be called, "The destruction of the Power Rangers!"

Squatt squealed and said, "Yes! Rated R!"

The rangers arrived at the Command Center. They all took off their helmets and stared up at Zordon. Alpha said, "This look terrible."

"Zordon, what do we do?" Kimberly said.

Zordon said, "Unfortunatly, Rita has rendered us completely without a defense. Without the Dragonzord, we cannot hope to defeat Rita and her mirror Dinozords with the added power of the Dragonzord."

"So thats it?" Tommy asked. "Rita has won?"

"I am sorry Power Rangers, but even now I am unable to devise a thorough plan. The only thing that could help us is to recover the Dragon Dagger," Zordon said.

Zack said, "But, the Knight has it with him."

"Yeah," Trini added. "He is controlling the Dragonzord now from inside."

Tommy said, "We just need a way to get inside, but there is just no way to get inside with him watching us."

Billy said glumly, "We need Jason's input. He would think of something. He is the leader after all."

Tommy looked at Zordon and said, "Thats a great idea. Jason would want us to contact him if we needed his help."

Alpha said, "Ill see if I can't get a hold of him."

Alpha pressed a few switches and sent out the call. On the viewing globe, the rangers could see Jason. He was sitting up and eating a dinner meal in his bed. Jason groaned as he tried to feed himself. He took a bite of his green beans, which tasted terrible. "Why does this taste so...ugh," Jason said to himself.

At that moment, his communicator beeped the same tune as always. Jason jumped a little as he wasn't prepared for anyone to contact him. Jason's forhead wrinkled as he wondered why he was being called. He tried to bring his wrist closer to his face but winced and set his wrist back down. He pressed the button on the side and spoke, "Go ahead."

Tommy spoke to Jason as he said, "Hey buddy, how are you feeling?"

"A little better," Jason said. "Still rather sore and being forced to eat food that has no taste to it."

Zack shouted, "Well, hell with that ****** food!"

Everyone stared at Zack as Trini whispered, "Remember, this is a kids show."

Zack made a face and said, "Oops, my bad. I mean...darn that nasty food!"

Jason shook his head and said, "Did you guys take care of the monster?"

Billy said, "Not exactly. The Knight has made copies using its shield of three of our Dinozords and stole the Dragon Dagger, which was my fault, and now has Dragonzord in Battle Mode and is going to destroy the city."

Jason questioned, "Is going to? You mean he hasn't yet?"

"No," Trini said. "The Knight gave us one hour to come up with our best plan."

There was a moment of silence as Kimberly said, "We just need a plan. What do we do?"

Billy said, "We need to steal the Dragon Dagger back from the Knight while he is controlling the Dragonzord from within somehow."

Zack added, "We can't defeat the Dragonzord with our four Dinozords, not a chance."

Tommy said, "We just don't have a any way to defend against the Dragonzord in Battle Mode so the best chance is to take the Dragon Dagger back. But how do we do that and defend the city?"

Jason thought for a moment and said, "Use the next best option. The Megazord."

Everyone looked at each other as Billy said, "But we can't. Your in the hospital. You coming into battle is out of the question."

"I can offer all I have. I could control the Megazord long enough to let you guys jump ship and take back the dagger and kick out the Knight," Jason said. "He can't control the Dragonzord and defend the dagger at the same time."

Zordon said, "Jason, I must intervene. Even though morphing will help ease your pain it will not completely restore you. It is possible that leaving the hospital and going into battle, injured, could still affect your human body."

"You know I would do this in a heart beat. Once the dagger is recovered, there shouldn't be any real problem right? The Dragonzord can be disesembled and then everything is alright," Jason said.

"You are a couragious leader Jason. If you really want to do this..." Zordon said as Jason interrupted. "There is no other way Zordon."

"You have to promise to avoid any physical fighting," Kimberly said.

Jason said back, "Promise. Ill need someone to get my morpher. Its in my clothes that the doctor put up."

Tommy said, "Ill get it for you. You just sit tight for a few minutes."

"You got it," Jason said.

Zack rubbed his hands together and said, "Megazord versus Dragonzord in Battle Mode! This is gonna be awesome!"

Billy said, "But how can we even hope to stand a chance?"

Trini said, "Its all about staying calm. Remember?"

Billy quickly composed himself and said, "Your right. Jason will find a way. I must also remain calm and focused."

Tommy turned to the other rangers and said, "You guys go ahead and go. Ill go get Jason."

"Right!" everyone said in unison.

The rangers teleported to the city as Tommy teleported to the hospital. In a few moments, he appeared in Jason's hospital room with his helmet reattached. He looked at Jason in his bed and said, "So where is your clothes at?"

Jason looked towards a closet door to the right of his bed. "Should be in there."

Tommy walked to the closet and opened the door. Inside was millions of hangers hanging inside and a bag on the top shelf. Tommy opened it and dug through it until he found Jason's pants. He shuffled through the pockets until he found Jason's morpher. "Got it!" Tommy exclaimed.

He sat the bag back where he got it and closed the door. He walked to Jason and handed it to him. Jason took his morpher in hand and winced. "Moving around makes it worse," Jason muttered.

"Are you sure your going to be alright?" Tommy asked.

Jason said, "Not really but what choice do I have?"

Jason pushed the button on the side of his morpher. He groaned and held his chest as he whispered, "Tyrannosaurus..."

With that, Jason's red suit covered his body. Jason slowly started to climb out of bed. He clutched his chest as Tommy helped him to his feet. He put one of Jason's arms over his shoulder and said, "Ready to go?"

Jason said, "The quicker the better."

With that, Tommy teleported with Jason to the city. They were met with the other rangers welcoming Jason.

Zack said, "Now we got to make this work without you getting hurt Jason."

"Yes, even though we are going to be outmatched," Billy said.

Jason, who was still hanging onto Tommy said, "Your not going to get your blue belt with that attitude. Size doesn't matter. It takes more to win a battle than strength alone."

Trini said, "Billy. Calm down."

Billy nodded again and composed himself and said, "So now what do we do?"

Jason looked up seeing the Dragonzord in Battle Mode. He said, "Well, we need Dinozord power now!"

Lightning struck as every Dinozord was awakened. The Ptyerodactyl flew from the volcano that ALWAYS erupted everytime it was summounded, causing the death of innocent people in the city it was nearby. The triceratops came on its treads from the desert as it met up with the Saber Toothed Tiger, which ran at full speed from the jungle. The Mostodon called out as it made its way from its icey habitat.

The ground shook and began to split open as the head of the Tyrannosaurus Dinozord poked its way out. It climbed out of the ground and let out a deafening roar as it walked towards Jason. Jason thought to himself, "It wouldn't make for as good of an episode if I just teleported my lazy ass up to the Zord."

Jason, still being held by Tommy, jumped up together to Jason's Dinozord. Jason slowly made his way through the door as he sat easily into the chair in the cockpit. Tommy sat behind him and watched as Jason began to pilot the Zord. Each step the Zord took, Jason groaned a little as it shook him, causing pain in his chest.

The Zords all gathered around as the Dragonzord in Battle Mode towered over them all. "So, go ahead! Start your transformation!" the Knight called out.

Jason knew there was no point in wasting energy trying to fight as single Zords so he called out, "Rangers! Log on!"

The other four rangers lept into the respective Zords. Each ranger said,

"Zack here! I forgot my password to log on!"

"Billy here! I have a little willy."

"Trini here! I want Billy's willy!"

"Kimberly here...guys get a room!"

With that, Jason shouted, "Activate your Power Crystals!"

Jason plugged his Power Crystal into the control panel and for some reason it acted as a joystick.

The rest of the rangers followed as each Zord powered up. With that, each Zord began to transform. The Mastodon wrapped around the Tyrannosaurus, forming arms. The Ptyrodactyl sat on the back of the Tyrannosaurus to waste time with Tank Mode. The Triceratops and Saber Toothed Tigers tails folded back and the Tyrannosaurus' knee was shoved into their ass holes.

Everyone was seated in the cockpit of the Megazord. Jason reached down and winced as he put on his seat belt. Tommy sat behind everyone as he and everyone else put their seat belt on except for Trini. Jason strained to look over at her as she said, "What? I never wear my seat belt!"

Jason didn't look away. He only stared at her until she said, "Ok fine! Ill put it on!"

With that, she put her seat belt on as Jason said, "You know that not wearing your seat belt is gonna be the death of you one day right?"

Trini rolled her eyes as Jason looked forward and said, "High Stance Mode!"

With that, the Megazord stood up as the Pterodactyl flew about as the Tyrannosaurus's head folded into the chest, reveiling the Megazords head. The Pteroydactly covered the Tyrannosaurus's chest as the Megazords horns swung out. "Megazord activated!" The computer spoke out.

Lightning struck the Megazord as it powered up. Jason used his joystick, Power Crystal thing, to move the Megazord forward. Somehow, the joystick thing seemed to know EXACTLY what to do. Every punch, every kick, every motion was commanded through this joystick. Go figure.

By now, the sky had darkened as usual. Jason stopped the Megazord in front of the Dragonzord in Battle Mode. Normally the Megazord stood taller than its opponents but Dragonzord in Battle Mode was an extra head taller than the Megazord. Its shoulders were broader and had a wider stance. It simply looked bigger and stronger than the Megazord.

The Knight laughed as he looked across to the opposing Zord. "I gave you one hour to come back with your master plan to stop me and this is what you come up with? An injured ranger with an inferior Zord? I expected you to obtain new powers or weapons or Zords as Power Rangers always do when they are totally belittled."

Jason shouted, "We are more than a match for you!"

"We shall see about that!" the Knight called out.

Lightnting boomed overhead as the two Zords charged each other. The two Zords met in the middle of the city and before anything happened, the Dragonzord landed a punch against the Megazord. Megazord fell back as Jason cried out from the agony of being rocked around in the cockpit of the Megazord while injured. "Keep it steady guys!" he commanded as he brought the Megazord to its feet.

The two Zords began to battle. Dragonzord in Battle Mode was obviously much bigger and stronger than the Megazord. The blows it landed during combat were very heavy and caused the Megazord to draw back alot. The sound of each blow it landed was deafening and echoed through the city.

Megazord on the other hand, was smaller, yet faster. It did manage to get some blows of its own in, but they didn't pack nearly the sheer force that the Dragonzord possesed. The Dragonzord was just way too powerful. The Megazord did, however, hold its own but it was clear the Dragonzord was the superior fighter as another swift punch to the Megazords chest sent the robot flying back, falling onto its back with sparks exploding from the robot.

Again, Jason tried to maintain control while gritting his teeth as the robot fell to the ground and Jason was shaken about. He grabbed the joystick and got the Megazord back on its feet. Jason shouted, "We are so outmatched!"

Billy said, "Jason, keep calm! Remember, patience."

"Right, thanks man for the reminder," Jason said.

Inside his helmet, Billy was smiling. He had been given the honor of reminding his teacher, his leader, about being calm in a situation. Billy thought maybe one day he would in fact be better than Jason. He brought his mind back to the present and concentrated on doing nothing useful where he sat.

With the new idea in mind, Jason let the Dragonzord come stomping its way towards the Megazord. As Dragonzord attacked, Jason began to step away from swinging punches and moved the head to the side of straight punches. Jason attempted to block a punch with one of Megazords arms, but the force sent Megazord stumbling about, trying to regain itself.

As Jason composed the Megazord yet again, Dragonzord came back on the attack. Jason finally began to block punches but it requred the use of both arms. Dragonzord was indeed strong, but slow. Jason could see what attack was going to be made long before it reached the Megazord. When Jason found an opening, he lunged Megazords fist straight at the Dragonzord's chest. Sparks flew about although the Dragonzord barely seemed phased. Jason said, "We are going to need to get that plan into action soon."

Tommy said, "Let the fight go on a little longer. Just try to keep him occupied."

Jason went back to defending. The Megazord again landed a few more blows to the Dragonzords head. The Zord seemed to recover instantanously. Jason said, "Its not wonder why most monsters don't stand a chance against Dragonzord in Battle Mode. Its just so powerful and so durable."

Jason watched the Dragonzord leaned back and the horn on its head began to glow white. Everyone braced themselves for the attack. Jason grinned as he watched the Dragonzord threw its head forward as the horn seperated from the top of the Dragonzords head and was hurled through the air at the Megazord. Everyone grabbed the closest thing around them, except for Jason. He waited until the last moment and the Megazord caught the horn in its hand. Everyone looked at Jason as he said, "Something tells me the horn will NEVER hit any monster we use it on. Its too predictable."
Old 09-06-2013, 12:41 AM
eishiba Offline

"We have to stop him!" Kimberly cried out.

"But how?" Tommy said. "Without the Dragonzord, we don't have any alternative!"

Zack said, "Its our only shot, but we have to call our Dinozords."

Billy said, "But thats no good. Alone they aren't nearly as strong as a Dragonzord in Battle Mode.

Tommy felt there was nothing that could be done. He shouted, "What do you want now?"

The Knight made his way from the control room back outside. He stood on the left shoulder of the Dragonzord. He called down, "There is nothing more that you can give us! We have what we need! You don't have the Dragonzord, so you cannot form this zord with your own Dinozords. The Red Ranger is out of commission, so there is only your Dinozords alone to deal with me. What can you possibly do?"

Billy said, "Our best bet now is to go back to the Command Center, perhaps Zordon will have some idea of what to do."

The Knight laughed and said, "Run if you wish. You will have exactly one hour from this moment. What ever plan you can possibly bring to stop Dragonzord in Battle Mode, I give you the chance to concoct it. At that point, your fate will be sealed!"

Goldar laughed in victory as he shouted, "What can you rangers possibly do to overpower the Dragonzord in Battle Mode?"

Goldar looked up at the Knight and tossed the Dragon Dagger into the air as the Knight caught it in one hand and held it carefully.

The rangers all stood questioning Goldars question. Tommy finally spoke, "Fine then, one hour. We will be back!"

Tommy wasted not time in touching his morpher as for some reason while morphed, the teleportation action was made by touching the morpher. Tommy faded into a green flash as the rest of the rangers faded in their own color as well.

Goldar looked into the sky and held his sword in victory as he teleported back to Rita's palace.

Once Goldar arrived at Rita's palace, Babboo, Squatt, Finster, and Scorpina welcomed him with pats on the shoulder and high fives. Rita stood there and shouted, "Ahahaha! You finally did something right Goldar!"

"Yes Empress!" Goldar shouted back.

"Without any weapon powerful enough to battle the Dragonzord in Battle Mode, those rangers are finished!" Rita cried out.

Scorpina said, "What a way to defeat the Power Rangers!"

"Yes!" Finster said. "By using one of the Power Rangers most powerful Zords!"

Rita laughed aloud with the others as she said, "Finster! Prepare some popcorn! We will have a movie on the big screen in one hour! It will be called, "The destruction of the Power Rangers!"

Squatt squealed and said, "Yes! Rated R!"

The rangers arrived at the Command Center. They all took off their helmets and stared up at Zordon. Alpha said, "This look terrible."

"Zordon, what do we do?" Kimberly said.

Zordon said, "Unfortunatly, Rita has rendered us completely without a defense. Without the Dragonzord, we cannot hope to defeat Rita and her mirror Dinozords with the added power of the Dragonzord."

"So thats it?" Tommy asked. "Rita has won?"

"I am sorry Power Rangers, but even now I am unable to devise a thorough plan. The only thing that could help us is to recover the Dragon Dagger," Zordon said.

Zack said, "But, the Knight has it with him."

"Yeah," Trini added. "He is controlling the Dragonzord now from inside."

Tommy said, "We just need a way to get inside, but there is just no way to get inside with him watching us."

Billy said glumly, "We need Jason's input. He would think of something. He is the leader after all."

Tommy looked at Zordon and said, "Thats a great idea. Jason would want us to contact him if we needed his help."

Alpha said, "Ill see if I can't get a hold of him."

Alpha pressed a few switches and sent out the call. On the viewing globe, the rangers could see Jason. He was sitting up and eating a dinner meal in his bed. Jason groaned as he tried to feed himself. He took a bite of his green beans, which tasted terrible. "Why does this taste so...ugh," Jason said to himself.

At that moment, his communicator beeped the same tune as always. Jason jumped a little as he wasn't prepared for anyone to contact him. Jason's forhead wrinkled as he wondered why he was being called. He tried to bring his wrist closer to his face but winced and set his wrist back down. He pressed the button on the side and spoke, "Go ahead."

Tommy spoke to Jason as he said, "Hey buddy, how are you feeling?"

"A little better," Jason said. "Still rather sore and being forced to eat food that has no taste to it."

Zack shouted, "Well, hell with that ****** food!"

Everyone stared at Zack as Trini whispered, "Remember, this is a kids show."

Zack made a face and said, "Oops, my bad. I mean...darn that nasty food!"

Jason shook his head and said, "Did you guys take care of the monster?"

Billy said, "Not exactly. The Knight has made copies using its shield of three of our Dinozords and stole the Dragon Dagger, which was my fault, and now has Dragonzord in Battle Mode and is going to destroy the city."

Jason questioned, "Is going to? You mean he hasn't yet?"

"No," Trini said. "The Knight gave us one hour to come up with our best plan."

There was a moment of silence as Kimberly said, "We just need a plan. What do we do?"

Billy said, "We need to steal the Dragon Dagger back from the Knight while he is controlling the Dragonzord from within somehow."

Zack added, "We can't defeat the Dragonzord with our four Dinozords, not a chance."

Tommy said, "We just don't have a any way to defend against the Dragonzord in Battle Mode so the best chance is to take the Dragon Dagger back. But how do we do that and defend the city?"

Jason thought for a moment and said, "Use the next best option. The Megazord."

Everyone looked at each other as Billy said, "But we can't. Your in the hospital. You coming into battle is out of the question."

"I can offer all I have. I could control the Megazord long enough to let you guys jump ship and take back the dagger and kick out the Knight," Jason said. "He can't control the Dragonzord and defend the dagger at the same time."

Zordon said, "Jason, I must intervene. Even though morphing will help ease your pain it will not completely restore you. It is possible that leaving the hospital and going into battle, injured, could still affect your human body."

"You know I would do this in a heart beat. Once the dagger is recovered, there shouldn't be any real problem right? The Dragonzord can be disesembled and then everything is alright," Jason said.

"You are a couragious leader Jason. If you really want to do this..." Zordon said as Jason interrupted. "There is no other way Zordon."

"You have to promise to avoid any physical fighting," Kimberly said.

Jason said back, "Promise. Ill need someone to get my morpher. Its in my clothes that the doctor put up."

Tommy said, "Ill get it for you. You just sit tight for a few minutes."

"You got it," Jason said.

Zack rubbed his hands together and said, "Megazord versus Dragonzord in Battle Mode! This is gonna be awesome!"

Billy said, "But how can we even hope to stand a chance?"

Trini said, "Its all about staying calm. Remember?"

Billy quickly composed himself and said, "Your right. Jason will find a way. I must also remain calm and focused."

Tommy turned to the other rangers and said, "You guys go ahead and go. Ill go get Jason."

"Right!" everyone said in unison.

The rangers teleported to the city as Tommy teleported to the hospital. In a few moments, he appeared in Jason's hospital room with his helmet reattached. He looked at Jason in his bed and said, "So where is your clothes at?"

Jason looked towards a closet door to the right of his bed. "Should be in there."

Tommy walked to the closet and opened the door. Inside was millions of hangers hanging inside and a bag on the top shelf. Tommy opened it and dug through it until he found Jason's pants. He shuffled through the pockets until he found Jason's morpher. "Got it!" Tommy exclaimed.

He sat the bag back where he got it and closed the door. He walked to Jason and handed it to him. Jason took his morpher in hand and winced. "Moving around makes it worse," Jason muttered.

"Are you sure your going to be alright?" Tommy asked.

Jason said, "Not really but what choice do I have?"

Jason pushed the button on the side of his morpher. He groaned and held his chest as he whispered, "Tyrannosaurus..."

With that, Jason's red suit covered his body. Jason slowly started to climb out of bed. He clutched his chest as Tommy helped him to his feet. He put one of Jason's arms over his shoulder and said, "Ready to go?"

Jason said, "The quicker the better."

With that, Tommy teleported with Jason to the city. They were met with the other rangers welcoming Jason.

Zack said, "Now we got to make this work without you getting hurt Jason."

"Yes, even though we are going to be outmatched," Billy said.

Jason, who was still hanging onto Tommy said, "Your not going to get your blue belt with that attitude. Size doesn't matter. It takes more to win a battle than strength alone."

Trini said, "Billy. Calm down."

Billy nodded again and composed himself and said, "So now what do we do?"

Jason looked up seeing the Dragonzord in Battle Mode. He said, "Well, we need Dinozord power now!"

Lightning struck as every Dinozord was awakened. The Ptyerodactyl flew from the volcano that ALWAYS erupted everytime it was summounded, causing the death of innocent people in the city it was nearby. The triceratops came on its treads from the desert as it met up with the Saber Toothed Tiger, which ran at full speed from the jungle. The Mostodon called out as it made its way from its icey habitat.

The ground shook and began to split open as the head of the Tyrannosaurus Dinozord poked its way out. It climbed out of the ground and let out a deafening roar as it walked towards Jason. Jason thought to himself, "It wouldn't make for as good of an episode if I just teleported my lazy ass up to the Zord."

Jason, still being held by Tommy, jumped up together to Jason's Dinozord. Jason slowly made his way through the door as he sat easily into the chair in the cockpit. Tommy sat behind him and watched as Jason began to pilot the Zord. Each step the Zord took, Jason groaned a little as it shook him, causing pain in his chest.

The Zords all gathered around as the Dragonzord in Battle Mode towered over them all. "So, go ahead! Start your transformation!" the Knight called out.

Jason knew there was no point in wasting energy trying to fight as single Zords so he called out, "Rangers! Log on!"

The other four rangers lept into the respective Zords. Each ranger said,

"Zack here! I forgot my password to log on!"

"Billy here! I have a little willy."

"Trini here! I want Billy's willy!"

"Kimberly here...guys get a room!"

With that, Jason shouted, "Activate your Power Crystals!"

Jason plugged his Power Crystal into the control panel and for some reason it acted as a joystick.

The rest of the rangers followed as each Zord powered up. With that, each Zord began to transform. The Mastodon wrapped around the Tyrannosaurus, forming arms. The Ptyrodactyl sat on the back of the Tyrannosaurus to waste time with Tank Mode. The Triceratops and Saber Toothed Tigers tails folded back and the Tyrannosaurus' knee was shoved into their ass holes.

Everyone was seated in the cockpit of the Megazord. Jason reached down and winced as he put on his seat belt. Tommy sat behind everyone as he and everyone else put their seat belt on except for Trini. Jason strained to look over at her as she said, "What? I never wear my seat belt!"

Jason didn't look away. He only stared at her until she said, "Ok fine! Ill put it on!"

With that, she put her seat belt on as Jason said, "You know that not wearing your seat belt is gonna be the death of you one day right?"

Trini rolled her eyes as Jason looked forward and said, "High Stance Mode!"

With that, the Megazord stood up as the Pterodactyl flew about as the Tyrannosaurus's head folded into the chest, reveiling the Megazords head. The Pteroydactly covered the Tyrannosaurus's chest as the Megazords horns swung out. "Megazord activated!" The computer spoke out.

Lightning struck the Megazord as it powered up. Jason used his joystick, Power Crystal thing, to move the Megazord forward. Somehow, the joystick thing seemed to know EXACTLY what to do. Every punch, every kick, every motion was commanded through this joystick. Go figure.

By now, the sky had darkened as usual. Jason stopped the Megazord in front of the Dragonzord in Battle Mode. Normally the Megazord stood taller than its opponents but Dragonzord in Battle Mode was an extra head taller than the Megazord. Its shoulders were broader and had a wider stance. It simply looked bigger and stronger than the Megazord.

The Knight laughed as he looked across to the opposing Zord. "I gave you one hour to come back with your master plan to stop me and this is what you come up with? An injured ranger with an inferior Zord? I expected you to obtain new powers or weapons or Zords as Power Rangers always do when they are totally belittled."

Jason shouted, "We are more than a match for you!"

"We shall see about that!" the Knight called out.

Lightnting boomed overhead as the two Zords charged each other. The two Zords met in the middle of the city and before anything happened, the Dragonzord landed a punch against the Megazord. Megazord fell back as Jason cried out from the agony of being rocked around in the cockpit of the Megazord while injured. "Keep it steady guys!" he commanded as he brought the Megazord to its feet.

The two Zords began to battle. Dragonzord in Battle Mode was obviously much bigger and stronger than the Megazord. The blows it landed during combat were very heavy and caused the Megazord to draw back alot. The sound of each blow it landed was deafening and echoed through the city.

Megazord on the other hand, was smaller, yet faster. It did manage to get some blows of its own in, but they didn't pack nearly the sheer force that the Dragonzord possesed. The Dragonzord was just way too powerful. The Megazord did, however, hold its own but it was clear the Dragonzord was the superior fighter as another swift punch to the Megazords chest sent the robot flying back, falling onto its back with sparks exploding from the robot.

Again, Jason tried to maintain control while gritting his teeth as the robot fell to the ground and Jason was shaken about. He grabbed the joystick and got the Megazord back on its feet. Jason shouted, "We are so outmatched!"

Billy said, "Jason, keep calm! Remember, patience."

"Right, thanks man for the reminder," Jason said.

Inside his helmet, Billy was smiling. He had been given the honor of reminding his teacher, his leader, about being calm in a situation. Billy thought maybe one day he would in fact be better than Jason. He brought his mind back to the present and concentrated on doing nothing useful where he sat.

With the new idea in mind, Jason let the Dragonzord come stomping its way towards the Megazord. As Dragonzord attacked, Jason began to step away from swinging punches and moved the head to the side of straight punches. Jason attempted to block a punch with one of Megazords arms, but the force sent Megazord stumbling about, trying to regain itself.

As Jason composed the Megazord yet again, Dragonzord came back on the attack. Jason finally began to block punches but it requred the use of both arms. Dragonzord was indeed strong, but slow. Jason could see what attack was going to be made long before it reached the Megazord. When Jason found an opening, he lunged Megazords fist straight at the Dragonzord's chest. Sparks flew about although the Dragonzord barely seemed phased. Jason said, "We are going to need to get that plan into action soon."

Tommy said, "Let the fight go on a little longer. Just try to keep him occupied."

Jason went back to defending. The Megazord again landed a few more blows to the Dragonzords head. The Zord seemed to recover instantanously. Jason said, "Its not wonder why most monsters don't stand a chance against Dragonzord in Battle Mode. Its just so powerful and so durable."

Jason watched the Dragonzord leaned back and the horn on its head began to glow white. Everyone braced themselves for the attack. Jason grinned as he watched the Dragonzord threw its head forward as the horn seperated from the top of the Dragonzords head and was hurled through the air at the Megazord. Everyone grabbed the closest thing around them, except for Jason. He waited until the last moment and the Megazord caught the horn in its hand. Everyone looked at Jason as he said, "Something tells me the horn will NEVER hit any monster we use it on. Its too predictable."
Old 09-06-2013, 12:42 AM
eishiba Offline

Jason controled the Megazord and threw the horn back at the Dragonzord. The white glowing horn smashed into the Dragonzord's chest. An explosion rippled and sparks spewed into the air as the Dragonzord took a step back from its own attack. As before it recovered quickly. "You rangers will pay for that!" the Knight shouted.

With that, the Dragonzord marshed towards the Megazord and attacked non stop. Punches and kicks connected with the Megazord as the smaller robot gained a few new dents in its body. Jason tried to keep defending but the Dragonzord was just so strong. A few more heavy blows and the Megazord fell to the ground for the third time. "Power is has dropped to sixty five percent." Billy said.

Jason watched as the Dragonzord aproached the downed Megazord. It leaned down and lifted the Megazord high into the air, over its head. Jason shut his eyes as he held his chest and shouted, "Brace yourself guys!"

Everyone held on to the chair they were sitting in and the control panel as the Dragonzord hurled the Megazord into a building. Jason groaned even more as the impact shook the Megazord as it bounced along the ground limply. Jason reached for his joystick to stand the Megazord up, only to see the Dragonzord grab the Megazords left leg and swung the zord by its leg into yet another building. Concrete chunks, window glass, and innocent human bodies crashed against the Megazord as it smashed the entire building.

Tommy shouted, "We have to get the dagger back!"

Jason looked out the window of the cockpit as the lights inside the cockpit struggled to stay on. The view was a sideways view of downtown Angel Grove. "Your right, Megazord can't last too much longer! Your guys get ready to jump!"

Everyone began to stand up and Jason looked at Billy and said, "You stay here!"

Everyone stopped and looked at Jason. Billy said, "Why me?"

Jason said, "You control the Megazord! Ill open the hatch so everyone else can jump out!

Luckily no one could see the scared look on Billy's face as he looked out the window seeing the enormous Dragonzord as he looked back at Jason and said, "I can't! I can't fight something that big!"

"You can Billy!" Jason told him. "You have to keep calm! You have to use your head!"

Billy was getting nervous as he said, "But how? What do I do? I don't know what I'm supposed to do!"

Jason looked at him and said, "You already know what to do. Just use the techniques you were taught in your class."

"Yeah," Tommy added. "Just have confidence!"

Billy looked out the window again and then back at Jason and said, "Well, alright. If you really think I can."

Kimberly said, "We know you can Billy!"

Billy turned and sat down in the center chair that Jason always used. He said, "How do you drive this thing?"

Jason said, "Just grab that joystick and the rest is all mental. If you want to punch or kick, you hold the stick. If you want to walk, you hold the stick. Have you ever seen that stupid Power Crystal actually bend in these episodes except for when the Megazord is getting up from the ground?"

Billy thought about it and said, "This can't be too difficult."

Billy grabbed the control stick and tried to bring it to the center position with his hand. The stick felt stuck. It took him both hands to move it to the center position as the Megazord climbed to its feet. "That was hard to do!" Billy thought.

Jason shouted, "Ill be back in a bit!"
Old 09-06-2013, 12:43 AM
eishiba Offline

Jason began to make his way to the back of the cockpit with the others behind him. As Billy stood the Megazord up, the Dragonzord connected with a massive right hook. The blow was so strong that it completely broke off the right horn of the Megazord as sparks spilled from the side of its opened up head. The metal sound of it hitting the ground could be heard as the Megazord stumbled about. Jason and the others held tightly to what ever they could as he shouted, "Try to keep the zord in one piece!"

Billy got used to controlling the Megazord. He was very calm. He began to use the simple techniques he had learned in Jason's class. It was working well. Billy used simple manuevers and even landed a couple of small punches of his own. "I'm doing it. I'm really doing it!" Billy said aloud.

Jason rushed up a staircase that lead to the exit door on the back of the Megazords head. He pulled it open and held on to it and shouted, "You guys better hurry!"

Tommy was the first one to jump from the top of the Megazords head up to the Dragonzords. The other three rangers followed him. Tommy opened the door at the back of the Dragonzords head and entered with the other three rangers. All four rangers stood side by side in the small cockpit as the Knight turned to see them. "Surprise!" Zack shouted as the rangers began to attack him.

Jason slowly made his way back down the stairs and fell into the chair that Billy usually sat in. He watched as the Dragonzord stopped moving. A few moments later, the Knight was seen falling from the Dragonzord to the ground. Jason made a fist pump with Billy as they congradulated Tommy through their communicators.

"No problem guys! Now to dismantle this thing," Tommy said.

From the Dragonzord, Jason and Billy could hear the familiar tune being played on the Dragon Dagger. A few seconds later, the Dragonzord in Battle Mode was returned back to simple Dragonzord. It let out a roar that echoed as Tommy celebrated from within the Dragonzord. Everyone watched as the copy Dinozords returned to their state as well. Jason called out, "This shouldn't be a problem to deal with now."

The Knight in Shinning Armors stood up and stomped his foot as he cursed. He looked up at the Megazord which had sparks coming from the right side of its head where the horn used to be as he shouted, "You think you have won! You really think you have defeated me! Things are just warming up!"

The Knight set his eye on the Dragonzord and aimed his shield at the Zord. The mirror reflected the image of the Dragonzord as a spectrum of light shot from the mirror and began to surround the Dragonzord. Everyone began to get a sick feeling as the spectrum returned to the mirror. The Knight laughed as he said, "Alright friends, please meet MY Dragonzord!"

The Knight turned to his three lone Dinozords and from his shield came a green light as another Dragonzord formed. The Knight laughed as he was pleased with himself. He called out, "Alright my beautys! I command you to create, Dragonzord in Battle Mode!"

With that, the new copy of Dragonzord was combined with the three Dinozords, creating Dragzord in Battle Mode. The staff came crashing to the ground as it looked down at the Knight. The Knight lept into the air and landed on the back of his Dragonzord and entered into the cockpit, sitting himself back down. "What a familiar spot this is," the Knight said.

Kimberly shouted, "Oh no! They created another one!"

Zack said, "And they are at full power!"

"But this time we have the Dragonzord as well!" Jason said. "Everyone return to the Megazord!"

The other three rangers returned to the Megazord and sat down. Billy turned back to Jason and began to stand up. Jason shook his head and said, "Nope, your in control bro. Ill sit back here and do...whatever the hell it is you do here."

Billy felt honored and said, "I won't let you down."

Jason said, "I know you won't."

Trini said, "Why don't we form the same comination so that we are even in power?"

"Plus with the Tyrannosaurus and Ptyerodactyl as extra help, we shouldn't have alot of trouble," Zack said.

Everyone watched the Dragonzord in Battle Mode stomp towards Tommy's Dragonzord. Tommy, from within the Dragonzord played a tune, commanding for an attack. Before the Dragonzord made a move, the Dragonzord in battle mode, slammed its massive fist into the chest of the Dragonzord. The power sent the Zord flying backwards as it crashed into a building. Debris scattered everywhere as the Dragonzord laid motionless in the rocks. "Tommy! Are you ok?" Kimberly called out.

Tommy's voice came over the communicator, "Yeah! Dragonzord has taken serious damage though! Gonna need time to reboot!"

Jason looked at Billy in the drivers seat and said, "Its all you now."

Billy was silent as he watched the Dragonzord in Battle Mode move towards the already beaten Megazord. Billy gulped and turned to Jason and said, "What now?"

Jason said, "Not alot we can do. We have to stand and fight now. Dragonzord is down so its just us and him."

Kimberly thought and then said, "Couldn't we jump zords again and take control of the mirror Dragonzord?"

"I'm sure he will be more weary of that now. We have to destroy him but we will have to deal with the mirror Zords first. We can't take on both him and the Dragonzord so one at a time. Its our only real shot."

Billy nodded and began to move the Megazord forward. Each step the Megazord made came with the sound of gears in the Megazords metal body moving about and motor running to meet the command Billy gave. "Billy, just be calm," Zack said.

The mirror Dragonzord began fighting back against the Megazord. Billy used all of his tactics he had learned once again. The Megazord still managed to take many heavy blows but Billy was landing more and more good shots. Of course, the Megazord didn't offer as much strength as the Dragonzord so the blows were much lighter. Billy landed a serious blow to the side of Dragonzords head. He took the chance to land major blows. Billy began kicking and punching and using different combinations as the Dragonzord took blow after successful blow. Even then, the Dragonzord didn't seem to want to fall off balance. "You have him on the run Billy!" Trini clapped.

The tides changed as the Dragonzord's hand shot out, grabbing the Megazord by the neck. Billy tried to get the Dragonzord to release its grip but it was no use. The rangers could hear the Knight shouting from the Dragonzord, "You rangers are so pathetic! How you managed to keep Rita in check is beyond me!"

The Dragonzord raised the Megazord in the air with one hand by its metallic neck, as high as it could. The Megazord's legs flew forward, putting it in a horizontal position, looking into the sky. The Dragonzord then reversed the direction of its hand and slammed the Megazord on its back using a perfect Chokeslam. The Megazord crashed onto the ground as dirt kicked up into the air. "Billy, hurry and get the Zord back to standing!" Jason shouted as he held onto his chest, groaning from the impact.

Billy quickly put the Megazord on its feet. As he corrected the direction and faced the Dragonzord, a massive kick was delived to the chest of the Megazord. Megazord began taking alot of damage. Billy tried to counter and attack but the Megazord had lost so much energy that it was beginning to lose speed. Zack shouted, "Megazord has taken too much damage. We need more power We are down to 35%!"

The Megazord stumbled back as the damage it received only caused it to slow more and more. Billy grinned and shouted, "We need the Power Sword!"

The Power Sword pierced the sky and came crashing into the ground next to the Megazord. Billy grabbed the sword and the Megazord's energy was returned. "We have 70% power. But with all the damage, it won't be long before we are back down," Trini said.

Billy began to swing the sword awkwardly, landing a few good hits. The Dragonzord stumbled back as a few new dents were added to the armor chest in front. The Knight laughed maniacally and said, "That useless sword won't save you from me!"

The Knight controlled the Dragonzord to pick up its staff. Billy began to panic a little as he tried to fight back. The Dragonzord held its staff in two hands, using both ends of the weapon. Billy was completely overtaken by the weapon as the Megazord was bashed several times and knocked to the ground. Sparks flew from the Megazord as it flopped to the ground. At that point, Tommy's voice came over the communicator and said, "Billy, hold the sword in front of you. Keep it in the center so you can see which side the Dragonzord will swing its weapon. Then you can counter it!"

Billy stood the Megazord back up and did as Tommy said. He held the sword in the center with both hands. As the Dragonzord attacked, Billy saw just how slow the Dragonzord actually was. He was able to block and deflect hit after hit. Billy even landed a few good solid hits with the sword. By this time, Billy had become very skilled with the sword. The Knight realized this and changed strategy. It swung the staff, aiming for the legs of the Megazord. The staff took both feet out from under the Megazord, causing it to, once again, fall to the ground. Before Billy could bring the Zord to its feet, the Dragonzord began pounding away with the staff on the fallen Megazord. The Megazord was coated in more dents as sparks decorated the sky.

"Billy, get Megazord back up! We are down to 40% power!" Trini shouted.

Billy pressed a switch that no one knew existed on the control panel of the Megazord as it immediatly fired a laser beam from the Megazords head. The blast sent sparks flying from the chest of the Dragonzord. The blast was strong enough to cause the Dragonzord to stumble but still refused to fall. The Megazord was set back on its feet but once again was very slow. Billy tried to defend but the Megazord didn't react fast enough once again. The Dragonzord advanced.

Jason said, "You putting up a good fight Billy, but the Megazord is just not a match. Punch in the emergency power!"

Kimberly hit a button that was somewhere on the control panel and a noise similar to a generator starting up sounded through the internals of the Megazord. Billy grabbed the Power Sword and was ready for battle again. Jason said, "Look, we don't have a chance trying to fight. We have to finish this now!"

Billy looked at Jason and said, "You mean..."

"Yes!" Zack exclaimed. "The Power Sword! We have to destroy the mirro Dragonzord!"

Billy realized this heavy artillary was only used in times of despirate need. Numerous monsters had fallen victem to the Megazords sword. It was their only chance left. Billy said, "So um, just use the joy stick?"

Jason shook his head and said, "You have to gather up as much energy into the sword as you can. And then you have to swing as hard as you can. You have to physically do the slashing motion I do when we are about to destroy a monster and shout, "Hyiiiii yahhhhh!"

Billy felt a sudden feeling of stupidity. He knew Jason wouldn't lie to him. So with that, Billy held the sword to the sky. Lightening begin to strike the sword as it was filled with more energy. The sword flashed brightly as it nearly blinded Billy. The Dragonzord began to charge forward as Billy began to make a slashing motion with his hand. He felt incredibly stupid as he shouted, "Hyiiii Yahhh!"

Behind Billy, everyone laughed at how silly Billy looked. He looked back at them and said, "Whats so funny?"

Zack laughed and said, "You didn't actually have to do that motion and shout that."

Billy's gaze turned to Jason as Jason shrugged his shoulders and nodded saying, "Its true. You didn't have to."

Billy's face turned red behind his helmet as he turned back to continue.

The Megazord lunged forward with its sword drawn over its head. Once its was close enough to the Dragonzord in Battle Mode, using both hands, Billy slashed the sword as hard as he could. The sword came crashing down exactly next to the head and left shoulder of the Dragonzord. A massive explosion occured as fire, sparks, and debris scattered about. Explosion after explosion went off around the Dragonzord. The explosion was so intense that the Megazord was blown back. Billy sat the Megazord up as he could no longer see the Dragonzord as the explosion engulfed it. As the explosions begin to die down and nothing but smoke was around, everyone cheered. "You did it Billy!" Zack shouted as he slapped Billy on the back.

Trini and Kimberly gave each other high fives as Jason said, "You did a great job man!"

Billy felt this sense of accomplishment as he sat back and closed his eyes. After all that had happened, it was finally over. Jason looked at the Megazord statisics and said, "Good thing its over, we don't have much energy left at all."
Old 09-06-2013, 12:43 AM
eishiba Offline

Jason began to make his way to the back of the cockpit with the others behind him. As Billy stood the Megazord up, the Dragonzord connected with a massive right hook. The blow was so strong that it completely broke off the right horn of the Megazord as sparks spilled from the side of its opened up head. The metal sound of it hitting the ground could be heard as the Megazord stumbled about. Jason and the others held tightly to what ever they could as he shouted, "Try to keep the zord in one piece!"

Billy got used to controlling the Megazord. He was very calm. He began to use the simple techniques he had learned in Jason's class. It was working well. Billy used simple manuevers and even landed a couple of small punches of his own. "I'm doing it. I'm really doing it!" Billy said aloud.

Jason rushed up a staircase that lead to the exit door on the back of the Megazords head. He pulled it open and held on to it and shouted, "You guys better hurry!"

Tommy was the first one to jump from the top of the Megazords head up to the Dragonzords. The other three rangers followed him. Tommy opened the door at the back of the Dragonzords head and entered with the other three rangers. All four rangers stood side by side in the small cockpit as the Knight turned to see them. "Surprise!" Zack shouted as the rangers began to attack him.

Jason slowly made his way back down the stairs and fell into the chair that Billy usually sat in. He watched as the Dragonzord stopped moving. A few moments later, the Knight was seen falling from the Dragonzord to the ground. Jason made a fist pump with Billy as they congradulated Tommy through their communicators.

"No problem guys! Now to dismantle this thing," Tommy said.

From the Dragonzord, Jason and Billy could hear the familiar tune being played on the Dragon Dagger. A few seconds later, the Dragonzord in Battle Mode was returned back to simple Dragonzord. It let out a roar that echoed as Tommy celebrated from within the Dragonzord. Everyone watched as the copy Dinozords returned to their state as well. Jason called out, "This shouldn't be a problem to deal with now."

The Knight in Shinning Armors stood up and stomped his foot as he cursed. He looked up at the Megazord which had sparks coming from the right side of its head where the horn used to be as he shouted, "You think you have won! You really think you have defeated me! Things are just warming up!"

The Knight set his eye on the Dragonzord and aimed his shield at the Zord. The mirror reflected the image of the Dragonzord as a spectrum of light shot from the mirror and began to surround the Dragonzord. Everyone began to get a sick feeling as the spectrum returned to the mirror. The Knight laughed as he said, "Alright friends, please meet MY Dragonzord!"

The Knight turned to his three lone Dinozords and from his shield came a green light as another Dragonzord formed. The Knight laughed as he was pleased with himself. He called out, "Alright my beautys! I command you to create, Dragonzord in Battle Mode!"

With that, the new copy of Dragonzord was combined with the three Dinozords, creating Dragzord in Battle Mode. The staff came crashing to the ground as it looked down at the Knight. The Knight lept into the air and landed on the back of his Dragonzord and entered into the cockpit, sitting himself back down. "What a familiar spot this is," the Knight said.

Kimberly shouted, "Oh no! They created another one!"

Zack said, "And they are at full power!"

"But this time we have the Dragonzord as well!" Jason said. "Everyone return to the Megazord!"

The other three rangers returned to the Megazord and sat down. Billy turned back to Jason and began to stand up. Jason shook his head and said, "Nope, your in control bro. Ill sit back here and do...whatever the hell it is you do here."

Billy felt honored and said, "I won't let you down."

Jason said, "I know you won't."

Trini said, "Why don't we form the same comination so that we are even in power?"

"Plus with the Tyrannosaurus and Ptyerodactyl as extra help, we shouldn't have alot of trouble," Zack said.

Everyone watched the Dragonzord in Battle Mode stomp towards Tommy's Dragonzord. Tommy, from within the Dragonzord played a tune, commanding for an attack. Before the Dragonzord made a move, the Dragonzord in battle mode, slammed its massive fist into the chest of the Dragonzord. The power sent the Zord flying backwards as it crashed into a building. Debris scattered everywhere as the Dragonzord laid motionless in the rocks. "Tommy! Are you ok?" Kimberly called out.

Tommy's voice came over the communicator, "Yeah! Dragonzord has taken serious damage though! Gonna need time to reboot!"

Jason looked at Billy in the drivers seat and said, "Its all you now."

Billy was silent as he watched the Dragonzord in Battle Mode move towards the already beaten Megazord. Billy gulped and turned to Jason and said, "What now?"

Jason said, "Not alot we can do. We have to stand and fight now. Dragonzord is down so its just us and him."

Kimberly thought and then said, "Couldn't we jump zords again and take control of the mirror Dragonzord?"

"I'm sure he will be more weary of that now. We have to destroy him but we will have to deal with the mirror Zords first. We can't take on both him and the Dragonzord so one at a time. Its our only real shot."

Billy nodded and began to move the Megazord forward. Each step the Megazord made came with the sound of gears in the Megazords metal body moving about and motor running to meet the command Billy gave. "Billy, just be calm," Zack said.

The mirror Dragonzord began fighting back against the Megazord. Billy used all of his tactics he had learned once again. The Megazord still managed to take many heavy blows but Billy was landing more and more good shots. Of course, the Megazord didn't offer as much strength as the Dragonzord so the blows were much lighter. Billy landed a serious blow to the side of Dragonzords head. He took the chance to land major blows. Billy began kicking and punching and using different combinations as the Dragonzord took blow after successful blow. Even then, the Dragonzord didn't seem to want to fall off balance. "You have him on the run Billy!" Trini clapped.

The tides changed as the Dragonzord's hand shot out, grabbing the Megazord by the neck. Billy tried to get the Dragonzord to release its grip but it was no use. The rangers could hear the Knight shouting from the Dragonzord, "You rangers are so pathetic! How you managed to keep Rita in check is beyond me!"

The Dragonzord raised the Megazord in the air with one hand by its metallic neck, as high as it could. The Megazord's legs flew forward, putting it in a horizontal position, looking into the sky. The Dragonzord then reversed the direction of its hand and slammed the Megazord on its back using a perfect Chokeslam. The Megazord crashed onto the ground as dirt kicked up into the air. "Billy, hurry and get the Zord back to standing!" Jason shouted as he held onto his chest, groaning from the impact.

Billy quickly put the Megazord on its feet. As he corrected the direction and faced the Dragonzord, a massive kick was delived to the chest of the Megazord. Megazord began taking alot of damage. Billy tried to counter and attack but the Megazord had lost so much energy that it was beginning to lose speed. Zack shouted, "Megazord has taken too much damage. We need more power We are down to 35%!"

The Megazord stumbled back as the damage it received only caused it to slow more and more. Billy grinned and shouted, "We need the Power Sword!"

The Power Sword pierced the sky and came crashing into the ground next to the Megazord. Billy grabbed the sword and the Megazord's energy was returned. "We have 70% power. But with all the damage, it won't be long before we are back down," Trini said.

Billy began to swing the sword awkwardly, landing a few good hits. The Dragonzord stumbled back as a few new dents were added to the armor chest in front. The Knight laughed maniacally and said, "That useless sword won't save you from me!"

The Knight controlled the Dragonzord to pick up its staff. Billy began to panic a little as he tried to fight back. The Dragonzord held its staff in two hands, using both ends of the weapon. Billy was completely overtaken by the weapon as the Megazord was bashed several times and knocked to the ground. Sparks flew from the Megazord as it flopped to the ground. At that point, Tommy's voice came over the communicator and said, "Billy, hold the sword in front of you. Keep it in the center so you can see which side the Dragonzord will swing its weapon. Then you can counter it!"

Billy stood the Megazord back up and did as Tommy said. He held the sword in the center with both hands. As the Dragonzord attacked, Billy saw just how slow the Dragonzord actually was. He was able to block and deflect hit after hit. Billy even landed a few good solid hits with the sword. By this time, Billy had become very skilled with the sword. The Knight realized this and changed strategy. It swung the staff, aiming for the legs of the Megazord. The staff took both feet out from under the Megazord, causing it to, once again, fall to the ground. Before Billy could bring the Zord to its feet, the Dragonzord began pounding away with the staff on the fallen Megazord. The Megazord was coated in more dents as sparks decorated the sky.

"Billy, get Megazord back up! We are down to 40% power!" Trini shouted.

Billy pressed a switch that no one knew existed on the control panel of the Megazord as it immediatly fired a laser beam from the Megazords head. The blast sent sparks flying from the chest of the Dragonzord. The blast was strong enough to cause the Dragonzord to stumble but still refused to fall. The Megazord was set back on its feet but once again was very slow. Billy tried to defend but the Megazord didn't react fast enough once again. The Dragonzord advanced.

Jason said, "You putting up a good fight Billy, but the Megazord is just not a match. Punch in the emergency power!"

Kimberly hit a button that was somewhere on the control panel and a noise similar to a generator starting up sounded through the internals of the Megazord. Billy grabbed the Power Sword and was ready for battle again. Jason said, "Look, we don't have a chance trying to fight. We have to finish this now!"

Billy looked at Jason and said, "You mean..."

"Yes!" Zack exclaimed. "The Power Sword! We have to destroy the mirro Dragonzord!"

Billy realized this heavy artillary was only used in times of despirate need. Numerous monsters had fallen victem to the Megazords sword. It was their only chance left. Billy said, "So um, just use the joy stick?"

Jason shook his head and said, "You have to gather up as much energy into the sword as you can. And then you have to swing as hard as you can. You have to physically do the slashing motion I do when we are about to destroy a monster and shout, "Hyiiiii yahhhhh!"

Billy felt a sudden feeling of stupidity. He knew Jason wouldn't lie to him. So with that, Billy held the sword to the sky. Lightening begin to strike the sword as it was filled with more energy. The sword flashed brightly as it nearly blinded Billy. The Dragonzord began to charge forward as Billy began to make a slashing motion with his hand. He felt incredibly stupid as he shouted, "Hyiiii Yahhh!"

Behind Billy, everyone laughed at how silly Billy looked. He looked back at them and said, "Whats so funny?"

Zack laughed and said, "You didn't actually have to do that motion and shout that."

Billy's gaze turned to Jason as Jason shrugged his shoulders and nodded saying, "Its true. You didn't have to."

Billy's face turned red behind his helmet as he turned back to continue.

The Megazord lunged forward with its sword drawn over its head. Once its was close enough to the Dragonzord in Battle Mode, using both hands, Billy slashed the sword as hard as he could. The sword came crashing down exactly next to the head and left shoulder of the Dragonzord. A massive explosion occured as fire, sparks, and debris scattered about. Explosion after explosion went off around the Dragonzord. The explosion was so intense that the Megazord was blown back. Billy sat the Megazord up as he could no longer see the Dragonzord as the explosion engulfed it. As the explosions begin to die down and nothing but smoke was around, everyone cheered. "You did it Billy!" Zack shouted as he slapped Billy on the back.

Trini and Kimberly gave each other high fives as Jason said, "You did a great job man!"

Billy felt this sense of accomplishment as he sat back and closed his eyes. After all that had happened, it was finally over. Jason looked at the Megazord statisics and said, "Good thing its over, we don't have much energy left at all."
Old 09-06-2013, 12:44 AM
eishiba Offline

Tommy's voice came over the communicator saying, "Guys! Look!"

Everyone looked out of the cockpit and as the smoke cleared, they were able to see the mirror Dragonzord in Battle Mode. The Zord was down on one knee, holding its left arm. It slowly stood up as Billy could see that the left shoulder had a long crack that went towards the center of the robot in the armor. The sword slash had taken a small chunk out of the left shoulder. The zord was still intact as the sword slash had only a small effect on the Dragonzord. The Knight was heard laughing as he shouted, "Was that the best shot you had?"

The rangers hurried back to the positions as Billy got the Megazord on its feet slowly as the Dragonzord came charging forward. The Megazord now had no chance. All of its energy had been put into the sword slash. The Dragonzord began to pummel the Megazord with its staff. Blow after blow, the Megazord could do nothing to save itself. Billy watched as the Dragonzord held the drill end and thrusted it at the Megazord. Billy shouted, "Mastodon Shield!"

In the left hand, the Mastodon Shield appeared. The tail of the Dragonzord, pierced through the shield, damaging the shield beyond recognition. The Dragonzord pulled the shield away from the Megazord and pulled off the destroyed Mastodon head and tossed it aside. Billy said, "I don't know what else to do!"

The Dragonzord stood there as the Knight laughed and laughed. "Victory is at hand!"

The Dragonzord's drill end of the staff began to spin. All five rangers shifted in their chairs as they knew what was coming. Lightning struck the drill as it spun faster and faster. The sound was that of a low pitched dentist drill as Dragonzord moved forward. Jason shouted, "Send all of the power left to the shields!"

Zack pushed a button that happened to be near his control panel and the statistics of the Zord showed all of the power at the shields. The Dragonzord lunged forward, thrusting the drill at the Megazord. Billy grabbed the staff just behind the drill and tried to push it back but it was no use. The Dragonzord's strength was far too great.

The drill began to drill into the waist of the Megazord. The shields held as the drill took longer to drill through the Megazord, than it did the monsters it fought. The rangers shouted in terror. The lights began to flick off and on as alarms also went off through out the Megazord. Sparks spewed into the air from the Zord and inside as well. The cockpit was covered in sparks. The sound of the drill tearing its way through the Megazords metallic body was ear piercing. By now, the rangers were pooping themselves in their suits as certain destruction was close. The Dragonzord in Battle Mode had defeated the Megazord. The power had been too much for the Megazord.

Billy felt like a failure once again. He had tried everything but the Dragonzord was just too much. Now the Megazord was going to be destroyed in a matter of moments. Billy couldn't even keep the Megazord upright anymore. The Zord quit answering to Billy's controls as it fell back against a building in a sitting up position. The Knight could be heard still laughing as his victory was very nearby. Smoke and fire billowed as the lifeless Zord laid helpless. Billy closed his eyes.

There was suddenly an explosion that ripple through the air. Billy looked out of the cockpit to see the mirror Dragonzord in Battle Mode stumbling back. Then Billy saw Tommy's Dragonzord standing up. It had fired missles at the mirror Dragonzord, causing it to stumble back. Tommy walked his Dragonzord up to the Megazord and looked at the heap laying motionless. He said, "Are you guys alright?"

"We are fine, but Megazord is a different story," Kimberly said.

Jason said, "Billy, will the controls respond?"

Billy tried to move the joystick. There was some grinding but Megazord didn't budge. Billy said, "No, everything is non functional. There is no power left."

Jason thought for a moment and said, "What about trying to form MegaDragonzord?"

Tommy shouted over the communicator, "Its our only shot!"

Tommy pushed a button and the Dragonzord lept into the air and split itself from the neck down and rested itself on the Megazords shoulders. The energy the Dragonzord had, flowed into the Megazord. A few moments later, Billy was able to control the zord. Billy stood the zord up as he stomped his way towards the mirror Dragonzord. Even with a missing horn on its head and a huge hole in its stomach, the Megazord marched forward. "Ive tapped into the Dragonzords emergency power so we should be good to go," Tommy said.

Billy began to fight once again. Even though the Megazord was smaller, it was much more powerful now that the Dragonzord was combined with it. The power of six Dinozords was greater than that of four. The Megazord managed to put many dents into the mirror Dragonzord in Battle Mode. The Knight cursed as he picked up his staff. Billy picked up his sword and with a mighty slash, cut the staff in half. Then Billy went to work on the Dragonzord, landing massive punch after massive punch. The Dragonzord staggered about but never fell over. Billy said, "Its weak right now. We could probably finish it!"

"Good idea," Jason said.

Billy put the Megazords sword down and began to collect energy. The Megazord rolled its hands around as if it was rolling a snow ball. In its hand formed a large greenish blue ball of energy. It could have been compared to a beach ball in compasion to a human. The ball of energy had a "Z" in the center of it. Jason said, "Good job Billy, now just aim and fire it at the Zord."

Billy took aim and lunched the ball of energy at the Dragonzord in Battle Mode. A huge explosion started at the chest of the Dragonzord and rippled about. Sparks flew spilled into the air as dirt and debris flew about in the air. The Dragonzord in Battle Mode finally fell to the ground on its back. The damage had ripped a massive hole in the Dragonzord's chest armor. A few seconds later it began to sit up. Trini said, "I guess its not done yet."

Billy watched as the Dragonzord got to its feet. Billy gathered more energy and made another ball of energy, twice as big and hurled it at the Dragonzord. An explosion much larger went off as everything around them was destroyed. Billy put the Megazords arms up to shield them from the light pouring into the cockpit from the explosion of fire and sparks. Everyone watched as limbs of the Dragonzord in Battle Mode scattered about. None of which could be put to any use. The Knight shouted and cursed aloud as he abandoned ship.

Way up above, Rita had been watching and was not pleased. She screamed and threw her staff to the ground and shouted, "Magic wand! Make my Knight grow!!!!!"

The ground opened up and caused the Knight to become supersized. He held his sword and shield with a mirror on it and said, "I shall be copying this zord as well!"

Billy shouted back, "I don't think so Knight!"

Billy picked up the Megazords Power Sword and went into battle. His skills with a sword had greatly increased as he easily thwarted the Knights attacks with the MegaDragonzord. "Way to go Billy!" Kimberly shouted.

In his helmet, Billy smiled thinking, "I'm not really as bad as I thought."

When the Knight was dazed from so many attacks, Billy held the Megazords sword high in the air, collecting as much energy as he could. The Knight in Shinning Mirrors came rushing in as a last attempt but was too late. The Megazord charged forward and with a mighty slash, cut through the Knight. The Knight shouted as he began to let out millions of sparks and bursted into flames and smoke as the remains of his body were burned away by the fire. Smoke billowed into the air as the Knight had finally been defeated. Everyone celebrated in the cockpit of the Megazord. Everyone gave Billy hand shakes, hugs, and high fives as Tommy came over the communicator saying, "You did it Billy!"

Billy felt amazing as his friends cheered for him. Jason walked up to Billy and said to him, "Now you know, that you can handle any challenge that comes your way. This was a very difficult battle. You overcame the odds. But remember, the biggest battle was not fighting the Dragonzord in Battle Mode, but finding the confidence. Once you had your confidence, you were able to take that Knight down, without taking a single hit. I have no doubt that you will pass your test with flying colors."

Billy smiled behind his helmet and threw his arms around Jason. Jason winced as he held onto chest saying, "Easy bro, still injured here."

Zack and Trini held on to Jason as he said, "Now I better get back to the hospital. Hopefully they haven't checked in on me yet."

"Affirmative," Billy said.

Billy and Tommy teleported with Jason back to the hospital. Jason demoprhed and was helped into bed. He looked up at Billy once more and said, "Now, remember, confidence is always the key."

Billy nodded once more before he and Tommy teleported away. It had been a LONG day.

However, back at Rita's palace, the long day was just beginning for them. Rita shouted, "You dummies! You almost had them and they got lucky!"

Squatt shouted, "But atleast the popcorn was great!"

Finster said, "It was Goldars fault!"

"Yeah, he shouldn't have left the Knight on his own!" Baboo said.

Goldar said, "Its not my fault! I..."

Rita pounded Goldar on his head with her staff. Goldar fell to the ground holding his head. "I'm sorry empress!" he shouted in pain.

"I guess I have to do everything around here!" she shouted as she looked out at the Earth.

"Damn I have a ******* head ache!" she shouted as she walked away.

The test for the blue belt had been rescheduled for the following Saturday. Billy had practiced daily with ease. Everyone gathered at the Youth Center as the class was about to start. Zack, Kimberly, and Trini all stood with Jason, who was in a wheelchair to refrain from doing any physical activities until he had healed. Tommy had taken over for Jason. Tommy stood at the front of the mats as all of the students walked into the room in a single file line. Billy was in the middle. Everyone stopped and faced Tommy.

Tommy went, one by one, with each student as they were to show their form and preform a few tactics with Tommy. When it was Billy's turn, he turned and glanced back at Jason. Tommy asked him, "Are you ready to begin?"

"Affirmative!" Billy said.

Billy preformed his form easily with not a single problem. When it was time to preform his manuevers, he went through each one very well. When Billy was done, he stopped and faced Tommy. Tommy stared at Billy for a moment. Billy began to worry for a moment that he might have forgotten something. In his mind he went over everything he had done but was certain he hadn't missed anything. Tommy smiled and walked to a table to the side and picked up a blue belt. He put the belt in Billy's hands and said, "Congradulations Billy. I present you with the Blue Belt."

Billy smiled and picked up his trophy and just looked at it. His hard work and confidence had earned him this honor. He had accomplished this and was proud of it. His friends came to congradulate him as he said, "Thank guys, I couldn't have done it without you."

At that moment, Bulk and Skull, walked into the room. They walked up to the rangers and Bulk looked at Jason and said, "So, heard you got beat up?"

Jason said, "Something like that."

Bulk said, "It must have been from a fish!"

Skull laughed his nerdy laugh and said, "A fish! Thats funny!"

Bulk went on, "Or maybe a bird!"

Skull continued laughing saying, "A bird! Bulkie stop making me laugh so hard!"

Bulk stil continued, "Or maybe a..."

At that moment Billy stepped in front of the two of them and said, "Or maybe you should go bother someone else."

Bulk looked at Billy and said, "Or maybe we should teach you a lesson."

Tommy began to step forwrard but Zack grabbed his arm. Billy looked at Bulk and said, "Maybe someone needs to try if he thinks he is big enough?"

Bulk looked at Billy with anger. He looked at Skull and said, "Get him!"

Both the over weight Bulk and tooth pick Skull ran at Billy with their hands in the air. Billy ducked under them as both of them stumbled forward and slammed into the wall behind Billy. Both bullies fell back holding their faces as Billy looked at them and said, "See guys. You just have to be confident and smart!"

Both Bulk and Skull look at each other and then back at Billy while still laying on the ground as Billy said, "Neither of which you two are!"

Billy's friends laughed as some music played and credits rolled by.

Last edited by eishiba; 09-06-2013 at 12:48 AM. Reason: making it pg