Member List
Calendar
F.A.Q.
Search
Log Out
Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000  

Go Back   Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000 » Interactive Boards » Interactive Projects

Interactive Projects Post your latest ideas and work with others to create masterpieces to astound the world!

Closed Thread

Old 12-08-2005, 09:29 PM
Togepi Offline
Banned

Location: Tokyo, Japan. I live in the basement of Tokyo Pokemon Center
Send a message via AIM to Togepi
Default Pokemon: Shadow Version

Pokemon Shadow Version is a game that takes place after the 10 Pokemon League. A familiar face [deep in the game you will find out who] called Dartz has won the league. As usual pick a name, starter, and Rival`s name, then set out on your journey through Samui region. This time around, all Pokemon in your team follow you. At the Beggining, you watch as a legendary bird [a new one] flies through the sky and leaves. This is a game with an ending so unbelievable that no game finnaly could beat it. Shadow Pokemon do return, but this time you may see new uncorupted Pokemon called Revelation Pokemon. And your Pokemon can become them. Explore Gyms like the Blaze City Gym and the Samui City Gym. But be warned, your rival will battle you with his Pokemon after a Gym is Cleared.

This game has some cool twists and turns. Now all I need to do is learn how to make it.
Old 12-08-2005, 11:46 PM
Pika57 Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 3)

Send a message via ICQ to Pika57 Send a message via AIM to Pika57 Send a message via MSN to Pika57 Send a message via Yahoo to Pika57
Default Re: Pokemon: Shadow Version

Quote:
Originally Posted by Togepi
Now all I need to do is learn how to make it.
Quote:
Originally Posted by PokemonElite2000
Need Sufficient Proof that the Game is Going Somewhere
Although you are allowed to start new threads for games in progress (even in early stages of the game), you must first demonstrate that the game will go somewhere by showing you know how to make the game and have a thorough plan for the game (a description/plot). In other words, if you have a plan for a game, but don't know how to make the game itself, please do not make a thread for it (you need to know how to make the game first).
You shouldn't have made a thread for this game.

Things I've learned in WAR RPs- War is Hell.
Old 12-09-2005, 12:01 AM
Togepi Offline
Banned

Location: Tokyo, Japan. I live in the basement of Tokyo Pokemon Center
Send a message via AIM to Togepi

O.K. then I don`t know how to so close up the thread.
Old 12-09-2005, 02:03 AM
PokemonElite2000 Offline

Send a message via ICQ to PokemonElite2000 Send a message via AIM to PokemonElite2000 Send a message via MSN to PokemonElite2000 Send a message via Yahoo to PokemonElite2000

*Thread closed.