Member List
Calendar
F.A.Q.
Search
Log Out
Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000  

Go Back   Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000 » Pokemon RPG's » Pokemon Ultra RPG » Battles » Tournaments

Tournaments URPG Tournaments will be created and held here. No tournament may be started without authorization from an officer.

Closed Thread

Old 12-15-2005, 10:25 PM
We Taste Pies... Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 2)

Send a message via AIM to We Taste Pies... Send a message via MSN to We Taste Pies...
Default Re: Survivors

Name:We The Pichus..."The winner of this tourney"
Activeness:(1-10)9-10
Number of fully evolved pokemon:6
comments/suggestions/preferences:none
Old 12-16-2005, 01:38 PM
IT Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 2)

Send a message via AIM to IT Send a message via MSN to IT
Default Re: Survivors

Ok, we've got 13 members now. Just an update.

Anyways, we talked for sometime with Mikey yesterday about this tournament/RP. Mikey asked me all the possible stuff and he came up with some ideas as well.

-Responsible members can also apply for the Judge positions. The Judges(refs and graders in particular) should get some bonus for reffing/grading these Survivor battles/stories.

-If there will not be enough active members, I will reduce the amount of Pokemon needed.
Old 12-16-2005, 03:08 PM
ball Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 1)

Send a message via AIM to ball Send a message via MSN to ball
Default Re: [Survivors]General Info/Rules

At whitch date does it start? Because If it starts at 22nd, or 23nd, Im definetly in, but if earlier, it might be problematic, because of inactivity.
Old 12-16-2005, 03:09 PM
IT Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 2)

Quote:
Originally Posted by ball
At whitch date does it start? Because If it starts at 22nd, or 23nd, Im definetly in, but if earlier, it might be problematic, because of inactivity.
I was planning to start it after Christmas since most people won't be active on Christmas.
Old 12-16-2005, 03:13 PM
ball Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 1)

Send a message via AIM to ball Send a message via MSN to ball

YAY!!! Im in *goes to sign in*
Old 12-17-2005, 08:01 AM
Jack of Clovers Offline
~lil leprechaun~

Send a message via ICQ to Jack of Clovers Send a message via AIM to Jack of Clovers Send a message via MSN to Jack of Clovers Send a message via Yahoo to Jack of Clovers Send a message via Skype™ to Jack of Clovers

Quote:
Also, please, don't complain about your team mates, if you don't like them, try to get them voted out.
lol.

we can start this with every 2 weeks but if possible, move it down to every 1 so to eliminate the lengthiness. 10 months is a while.

Rules looks good. I'll enjoy this game. and I'll be judge over Grader section. It, you and I can both be Major Judges.

~Jack~

-| Links |-

Last edited by Jack of Clovers; 12-17-2005 at 08:08 AM.
Old 12-17-2005, 08:34 AM
IT Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 2)

Quote:
Originally Posted by lil_leprachaun33

lol.

we can start this with every 2 weeks but if possible, move it down to every 1 so to eliminate the lengthiness. 10 months is a while.

Rules looks good. I'll enjoy this game. and I'll be judge over Grader section. It, you and I can both be Major Judges.

~Jack~
Well, I already talked with Magare about the length issue. We came to a little conclusion that will add a nice twist to this. But it would be merely impossible to organize two contests in a week.

Well, Jack, you can surely take over the Grader section, but if you want to, you can handle the Main Judge by yourself. This is why:

Main Judge's jobs:

-Tally the votes sent in by tribe members
-If any problems appear, the Main Judge tries to solve them (there probably won't be any though...)

So all the Main Judge has to do is tally the votes. Cool name for a lame job. =P Unless, you, Jack, want to get very much involved in this, you can decide on the contests. I can easily resign myself from that... But if you don't want to, then I'll be happy to decide on the contests as well. Though, the only problem here is that if I'll be a tribe member as well, people might consider it as unfair.

But I consider myself a responsible person so I would not take any advantage of that position, also, I would not announce the contests before it is the right time.

I hate being formal...

Last edited by IT; 12-17-2005 at 08:47 AM.
Old 12-17-2005, 06:23 PM
Jack of Clovers Offline
~lil leprechaun~

Send a message via ICQ to Jack of Clovers Send a message via AIM to Jack of Clovers Send a message via MSN to Jack of Clovers Send a message via Yahoo to Jack of Clovers Send a message via Skype™ to Jack of Clovers

Quote:
Originally Posted by IT
So all the Main Judge has to do is tally the votes. Cool name for a lame job. =P Unless, you, Jack, want to get very much involved in this, you can decide on the contests. I can easily resign myself from that... But if you don't want to, then I'll be happy to decide on the contests as well. Though, the only problem here is that if I'll be a tribe member as well, people might consider it as unfair.
I don't want to be too involved right now. Going to put finishing touches on the park, by that time the competition will be over so I'll have some reading, then I want to try and read stuff from the regular Fanfic Board, and there are other things I have doing on the forum and surprises working for the URPG. (I'm trying to lessen my 'must-do-everything-in-the-URPG so others can have the chance. )

hire whoever you need that will help.

~Jack~

-| Links |-
Old 12-17-2005, 06:25 PM
IT Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 2)

Quote:
Originally Posted by lil_leprachaun33

I don't want to be too involved right now. Going to put finishing touches on the park, by that time the competition will be over so I'll have some reading, then I want to try and read stuff from the regular Fanfic Board, and there are other things I have doing on the forum and surprises working for the URPG. (I'm trying to lessen my 'must-do-everything-in-the-URPG so others can have the chance. )

hire whoever you need that will help.

~Jack~
Well, I think I cna handle the Main Judge by myself since I'm a grader, know a thing or two about reffing, can tally the votes and am responsible enough.

Thanks for the answer though.